super-man? 
sentry?
thor?
galactus?
silver surfer?
nova?

#1 Posted by jacobyLIVE (1828 posts) - - Show Bio
@gui22 said:
" ...would that person(or being) become invincible and capable od defeating: super-man?  sentry?thor? galactus? silver surfer? nova? "
Any group we can choose from, or is it any character that comes to mind?
#2 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
It depends on the portion, as well as the amplification of power he would receive from those things.
#3 Posted by gui22 (383 posts) - - Show Bio
@jacobyLIVE: Anyone you want.
@Morpheus_: Let´s say the power of Nova,an herald of galactus and the same power that the Uni-power gives to it´s owner(the "normal" levels).
#4 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@gui22 said:
@Morpheus_: Let´s say the power of Nova,an herald of galactus and the same power that the Uni-power gives to it´s owner(the "normal" levels). "
So, full Nova Force, check.

The other two vary greatly. The hosts of the enigma force rarely have a certain average level, and the power cosmic users also depend on the portion they have received from Galactus.

It's pretty difficult to give an answer. At maximum levels, an individual with appropriate knowledge would defeat them all.
#5 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio

it also depends on who receives those powers, as a simple human NO however if a person or a being already possess some specialty powers and it would enhance those powers greatly depending on the portion as morpheus already mentioned

#6 Posted by gui22 (383 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_: O.K
@capall: Normal person.

#7 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio
@gui22:  
i've already answered NO to a regular human
#8 Posted by gui22 (383 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall: Oh okay,my bad.
#9 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio

no worries

#10 Posted by jec (72 posts) - - Show Bio

it was stated in alex ross' series universe x that the portion of the enigma force mar-vell didn't get went back into time to enter a person named galen the last survior of taa.  better known as the person who would become galactus.  this, to my knowledge was never corrected, so if you go by that the enigma force is greater.  a human possessing it would have more power than the nova force and power cosmic.
#11 Posted by gui22 (383 posts) - - Show Bio
@jec: Ow,that´s a all lot of power.
#12 Posted by Walker696 (984 posts) - - Show Bio

I will take it one step further because it depends on the person, say like if Ronin, Batman, Ironman, or even Karate Kid would all have the ability to beat anybody on that list just simply because all of them could use the powers they have gained with what they already know and mess somebody up. Not to mention they all take on high level being without powers so to say they couldn't take on HLB with the powers would be idiotic.

#13 Posted by hdorman1 (4662 posts) - - Show Bio

boulder endowed with the power cosmic 
completely unbeatable

#14 Posted by weaponx (1566 posts) - - Show Bio
@hdorman1:  who is boulder

@ anyone What is enigma force?? I don't see where that was mentioned... 

@ jec: so.... if a person gets endowed with these powers, they would not be able to defeat galactus right?
#15 Posted by rightprice (331 posts) - - Show Bio
@weaponx:  1) I think they meant to say Balder, the Norse god.   
 2) The enigma force is just another name for the uni-power. 
 3) Your guess is as good as mine.
#16 Posted by hdorman1 (4662 posts) - - Show Bio
@rightprice: @weaponx: to both 
i meant boulder,also known as butterball 

his power is complete invulnerability  
he cannot be be hurt in any way
#17 Posted by weaponx (1566 posts) - - Show Bio
@hdorman1:    thanks for the info and pic:). 
#18 Posted by Mr.Hulk_Smashin'! (2569 posts) - - Show Bio

@capall:
Even a normal person would be able to.

#19 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr.Hulk_Smashin'! said:
"  

@capall: Even a normal person would be able to. "
a normal person who gains this powers would beat Galactus, Surfer, Thor, Supes? 
#20 Posted by Mr.Hulk_Smashin'! (2569 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall said:
" @Mr.Hulk_Smashin'! said:
"  

@capall: Even a normal person would be able to. "
a normal person who gains this powers would beat Galactus, Surfer, Thor, Supes?  "
Norrin Rad was a normal person,and he became the Silver Surfer! The Nova Force is almost on Silver Surfer's Level. So the deciding factor would be uni-power since, it can boost the host from a minimum of x50 to a maximum of x7,500. and at full levels that puts the Uni-Power at Silver Surfer Level or possibly even higher. all the person would need is mastery of the powers and it would be like 3 of Galactus' most powerful heralds going together as one person to fight him.Thor could be beaten by Surfer, Supes could be beaten by Surfer or uni-power (seeing as how Surfer could turn his body into green Kryptonite.)and the power of 3 surfers vs 1? that's no problem. Galactus would be very difficult but your looking at a person who would be able to push a planet with one hand.
#21 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!:  
i wouldn't call norrin a normal person, he isn't from earth. How the heck would you be able to beat Galactus? enlighten me plz
#22 Posted by Surge2477 (1101 posts) - - Show Bio

iF A NORMAL PERSON GAINS THE FULL NOVA FORCE, THE AMOUNT OF POWER COSMIC THAT THE SILVER SUFER HAS & THE FULL 7,500 POWER AMPLIFICATION THE UNI-POWER GRANTS THEY WOULD EVERYONE ON THAT LIST EXCEPT GALACTUS.
#23 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio
@Surge2477 said:
"
iF A NORMAL PERSON GAINS THE FULL NOVA FORCE, THE AMOUNT OF POWER COSMIC THAT THE SILVER SUFER HAS & THE FULL 7,500 POWER AMPLIFICATION THE UNI-POWER GRANTS THEY WOULD EVERYONE ON THAT LIST EXCEPT GALACTUS. "
correct, unless you go insane like genis did, lol
#24 Posted by Night Thrasher (3676 posts) - - Show Bio
@Surge2477 said:
"
iF A NORMAL PERSON GAINS THE FULL NOVA FORCE, THE AMOUNT OF POWER COSMIC THAT THE SILVER SUFER HAS & THE FULL 7,500 POWER AMPLIFICATION THE UNI-POWER GRANTS THEY WOULD EVERYONE ON THAT LIST EXCEPT GALACTUS. "
I have to agree with this logic. It's like having Silver Surfer X3
#25 Posted by Surge2477 (1101 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall said:
" @Surge2477 said:
"
correct, unless you go insane like genis did, lol "

@capall:

Why did Genis-Vell go insane again?
#26 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio
@Surge2477:  
couldn't handle the cosmic awareness, it drove him insane 
#27 Posted by PaulWilliams (4 posts) - - Show Bio

The Nova force, uni-power and the power cosmic?  The Nova force and the uni-force are almost quantifiable inasmuch as they have a definite set of boundary's and limits (although way up there...).  But the power cosmic can be used for a variety of different effects...not all heralds of Galactus are created equal.  For example, Firelord is listed as a 50 ton guy, while Terrax is listed as a 75 ton guy...the Surfer's is considered "incalculable"...also, each herald has a different specialty...Terrax controls chunks of geography with ease, while Firelord can radiate all types of radioactivity and light from the electro magnetic spectrum and generate untold quantities of heat with ease.  The Surfer seems to be able to do..just about anything.   

So...can you maybe specify...what the power cosmic in this instance grants the user?  My first reaction would be to say that someone with the three powers would defeat anyone on that list except Galactus.

#28 Posted by Fortanono (4889 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd Like To Have:

The Power Cosmic, 

The Phoenix Force,

The Speed Force, 

The Odin Force,

The Old Power,

The Force,

The Nova Force,

& The Uni-Power.
#29 Posted by JigglyJiggletowns (54 posts) - - Show Bio

The full Nova force alone could probably hand Superman, Sentry, or Nova each of their own asses. Surfer, Thor, or Galactus? Not so sure.