• 55 results
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Dark Leo,: Swords, Claw, Ninja Stars.

Buffy Summers: Slayer Scythe and Stakes.

Solid Snake: Nanites, Solidation Radar, Grenades, Socom Pistol, M-14 AR, Invisible Stealth Unit, Combat Knife.

Snake Eyes: Swords, Uzi, Grenades, Ninja Stars, Knives.

Deadpool: Uzis, Teleporter, Swords, Grenades.

Electra: Sais and Ninja Stars.

Moon Knight: Carbonadium Suit, Moonarangs, Clubs.

Daredevile: Billy Clubs.

• In Character.
  • Death or KO.
  • Battle here, start on opposite of the ends.
No Caption Provided

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Don't know much about Buffy, but I know Leo/Solid/Snake Eyes can give the Marvel team a hard time 3 v 4. Snake Eyes is arguably the best hand to hand fighter here, with Solid being the most tactically sound (slightly over Snake Eyes) since most of his accomplishments are tactical and not direct combative. Dark Leo is not as capable a fighter as those two (yet) but he is an excellent fighter and more importantly a great team player.

I don't know how their weapons would fair against Moon Knight's suit (can't remember it's durability), and Deadpool's teleporter is a wild card. None of the Marvel team from what I know (outside of Daredevil and Elecktra) are real team players, so despite being more "super-powered" and arguably better geared, their teamwork might break down and cost them.

I'll save a for sure decision till I see some other debates, but I'm leaning IDW right now.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier: You never watched a single episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer? Anyway I have posted a good portion of her feats I have in the Buffy vs Nightwing and Buffy and Angel vs Dark Leo and Shredder Thread.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Pokergeist

@granitesoldier:

Buffy

Strength

Buffy Strength is way beyond Peak human. She is a Slayer, a being with all the strength of the baddest Vampires.

1) Buffy smashes through a huge chunk of brick wall.

2) Buffy slams this demons head so hard into the mooring post, it splinters to pieces! That is thick as a telephone pole.

3) Buffy jumps up fire escapes with a person in one hand.

4) Faith showing her Slayer strength by smashing through concrete while being heavily injured.

5) Buffy smashes Demon through a brick wall.

6) Buffy kicks another Slayer 50 feet away.

7) Buffy smashes a stone statue with a kick.

8) Buffy kicks this Vampire 20 feet in the air.

9) Buffy puts her fist through the giant beetle's exo skeleton head.

10) Buffy kicks this door so hard, the wood sticks in the demon's back.

11) Buffy punches through another door again.

12) Buffy with one hand, throws a human of average weight easily 15 feet to the roof above.

Speed

Buffy Speed is very fast in attack speed and reaction time. She competes with meta human in speed foes all the time.

1) Here she is speed blitzing a Demon with her best moves.

2) Dodges gun fore from Alexia, the most highly train Agent of the Watchers, in this she also had Slayer like stats due to Magic Enhancements.

3) Twists around the gunfire of this Demon.

4) Here Buffy dodges a entire American Military gun fire. I was in the military, we are hardly jobbers.

5) Here she dodges multiple attacks from all sides with ease. These attack tendrils are whipping about at here and attack at once.

6) blitzes those blur speed Vampires in large number with a accurate stake to each heart before they can counter attack.

Durability

Her durability to damage is also high. You will notice not too many feats here, there is a reason for this, she does not take damage. She uses speed and skill to avoid damage at all costs. However when she does get hit with crazy force, she keeps chugging.

1) Buffy gets slammed with a Coffin. No effect. Even get a Meat Clever in her wirst, merely annoys her as it fails to cut through the bone.

2) Buffy gets slammed with enough force to smash this tree all the way through, she is winded, but not even KOed.

3) Buffy fights a being with genuine Action Comics Superman powers. He throws her with such force and she smashes through all that stone. She is hurting but not out of the fight or KOed.

4) Another Slayer with the Slayer powers is hit by a Semi Truck. No major Damage, just a headache afterwards.

5) Buffy tanks this insane magical explosion with some burns.

Accuracy

Buffy has inhuman accuracy with hand thrown projectiles.

1) Pins Vampire to the wall.

2-5) Various Stakes thrown at distance.

6) Nail Files as a weapon.

7) Spits a pin out of her mouth, nailing a buzzing fly with it.

8) Uses ceiling fan as a weapon.

Blind Fighting

No Caption Provided

Buffy has train through out the TV show to fight both blind and in very low light areas.

Battles.

Buffy runs a Vampire Gantlet, staking their hearts with precise blows in droves.

Here she does it again! This is Dare Devil drawn quality skill.

Buffy takes down a super strength and durable demon.

Buffy in this fights a very powerful Demon who is immortal and cannot be killed without a special blade. Buffy puts this immortal demon down more than a few times before another chosen warrior sucker punches her.

Buffy takes on Vampires with no weapons other than what she could find.

Here Buffy is ready for bed, half naked, and faces a horde of Vampires in her kitchen while unprepared. She easily prevails.

Her and another Slayer has taken on a entire military army!

Buffy takes out powerful Stone Gargoyles with ease, and no weapons.

Just some examples through out her 200+ Comics she has.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman1
AllStarHit-Girl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#6  Edited By GraniteSoldier

@cadencev2: Nope never watched an episode. I know of it, but it never had my interest.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Team Marvel.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9 Lunacyde  Moderator

Wish I could better represent Team IDW but Snake-Eyes is the only character I have sufficient knowledge on.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde said:

Wish I could better represent Team IDW but Snake-Eyes is the only character I have sufficient knowledge on.

Go ahead and represent what you know. I have Knowledge on Buffy, Solid snake. Granite has good knowledge on all but Buffy.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Lunacyde  Moderator

@cadencev2:

1 v.1 Snake-Eyes can take anyone on the Marvel team.

He is equally, or more skilled, experienced, and physically well-rounded than anyone the Marvel Team has to offer.

Skills/Training - Airborne Ranger, Advanced Infantry, Special Forces, Recondo (Reconaissance Commando), with advanced training in Mountaineering, Explosives, Underwater demolitions, Jungle, Desert, and Arctic survival. Master of dozens of martial art forms/styles. Expert with all edged weapons, melee weapons, throwing weapons, and small arms. Years of mystic ninja training from the Arashikage Ninja clan where he was considered his master's greatest student. Widely considered the most dangerous man on the planet, and claimed a greater weapon than an arsenal of nukes. Has the greatest mastery of form and magnitude of Ki ever seen by a wise old master. Also has shown a mastery of fighting blind, remarkable awareness of surroundings, and supernatural senses/perception. Stealth skill on par with characters like Batman, can disappear/appear seemingly out of thin air, sneak up on a sentry at high noon on a gravel road, breaking in and out of highly secure facilities undetected, etc. Has shown on multiple occasions enough precision to purposefully inflict seemingly lethal wounds that were not truly lethal.

Physicals - Has shown himself capable of speed blitzing highly trained humans, dodging bullets, deflecting bullets with swords, outmaneuvering superhuman cyborgs/androids/enhanced humans, chasing down a motorcycle on foot, catching arrows out of the air, smashing concrete with his blows, and slicing through metal like it's butter.

Experience - Decades of experience as a soldier, elite ninja, and one of the most feared beings in existence. He is considered a legend, a wraith to many.

Miscellaneous - Has pain tolerance/ determination to compete with the best in comics. Was in a horrific helicopter accident (where he lost his voice) by using his body to shield Scarlett from the explosion. Carried her body out of the burning wreckage and instead of going to get medical attention he chose to continue the mission. On a different occasion was blown up twice and instead of letting himself heal he chose to jump 100+ feet out of a plane with no parachute, and proceeded to kill numerous bad guys, infiltrate their base, get lit on fire (again), tackle the bad guy down an elevator shaft, and climb out alive. Dozens of other examples as well.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Wolverine008

I'd say Daredevil could pull out a 50/50 split with Snake Eyes. Deadpool could also do it.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Lunacyde  Moderator

I'd say Daredevil could pull out a 50/50 split with Snake Eyes. Deadpool could also do it.

It's close, but I would put it 55/45 in SE favor.

For what it's worth I think Daredevil is all-around easily the strongest member on team marvel.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Deadpool Stands very little chance. Assuming he takes the fight seriously (a big assumption) he may hold his own for quite some time. However chances are that in character he won't even come close and all you need to do is look at Deadpool's fight with the Cat (Shen Kuei) to see how this one will turn out.

IrishX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

IDW Team. Buffy is used to fighting supernatural creatures with advanced abilities and Snake-Eyes is a one man army. I don't know anything about Solid Snake but he could probably take out MK while Leo is occupying Elektra.

Interesting battle btw.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Wolverine008

If Deadpool is serious he'll be a THREAT.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17  Edited By Wyldsong

This one is very, very close I think. Personally, I'll back team IDW for a narrow margin.

Dark Leo, while not as skilled as some of the others on this list, has been capable of taking down his brothers and Splinter. He doesn't hold back like normal Leo would, and with low level superhuman stats, should not be overlooked.

I agree. Serious DP is no joke.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Lunacyde  Moderator

Absolutely. But that is a big if.

He is a threat when he is serious. He has the ability to defeat Snake-Eyes, and in any fight there is a certain factor of the unknown and unpredictable. That being said Snake-Eyes should win the healthy majority. In general he is tactically superior, more skilled, more focused, and more determined. In his glimpses of greatness Deadpool provides a very serious threat, but on a baseline level Snake-Eyes is simply better with consistency.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde said:

@wolverine08 said:

Absolutely. But that is a big if.

He is a threat when he is serious. He has the ability to defeat Snake-Eyes, and in any fight there is a certain factor of the unknown and unpredictable. That being said Snake-Eyes should win the healthy majority. In general he is tactically superior, more skilled, more focused, and more determined. In his glimpses of greatness Deadpool provides a very serious threat, but on a baseline level Snake-Eyes is simply better with consistency.

True, I would back Pool though if he was serious.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Deadpool could solo most of the team to be honest. Dark Leo and Solid Snake's skill just aren't up to par with Deadpool's. Wade has held his own against top-tier street levelers in the Marvel Universe, and uses far more lethal force. Deadpool could probably kill Snake and Leo both just from his sheer durability alone. There's practically nothing the team can dish out to KO the Merc with a Mouth. Leo's swords won't do squat, and Solid Snake's modern weaponry is nothing Deadpool hasn't endured before. I'll drop some feats of skill.

• Pretty much humiliates Taskmaster after he figures out his photographic memory gimmick.
  • Determined, Wade fights Punisher and nearly kills him numerous times, until outside factors interrupt his fight.
  • Outsmarts Juggernaut and defeats Black Tom and Peyer.
  • Tanks a rocket point-blank, then defeats numerous mercenaries. This is also a great durability feat.

Clearly people are underrating Deadpool here in terms of skill.

Moving on, I don't know anything about Buffy so I'll skip right to Snake Eyes. While it is arguable who is the more skilled combatant, Deadpool has more feats. Snake Eyes may be the faster opponent here though. Also, I know people are going to say how superior Snake Eyes is in terms of swordsmanship, when they couldn't be more wrong. They're at least in the same ballpark.

• Deadpool defeats the best swordsman in five continents.
  • Humiliates soldiers in high-tech mechs. Also shows how sharp his blades are.

Now, for Moon Knight, I just KNOW people will say "oh this guy is a C-Lister, he gets one-shotted!" Well you're wrong. Again. Moon Knight is pretty proficient in hand-to-hand combat, and has been through similar training and experiences as Snake Eyes/Solid Snake. He has numerous gadgets, and has the highest pain tolerance here. All the feats below are him with pretty bad legs that were healing from them being broken.

• Moon Knight's ultra-brutal fight with Bushman. Here he shows impressive skills, durability/pain tolerance, and accuracy.
  • Moon Knight fighting numerous different foes.
No Caption Provided
  • Holding his own against an incredibly strong and durable android: Midnight. He's also got no gear on him.
  • After Taskmaster invades his home, Spector hunts him down with a vengeance. Also displays some great durability.

Couple this with Daredevil and Elektra's skill and honed teamwork through cooperation throughout the years, and I think the Marvel Team has got this fight in a bag.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Wyldsong

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: You bring up a lot of good points, and while I don't entirely agree with your assessment (DP soloing most of the team is the main one I don't subscribe to), I do agree that he is very often underestimated most of the time, and is a force to be reckoned with. Good scans=)

Still backing IDW though=P

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Pokergeist

@lunacyde: @wolverine08: @wyldsong:

Deadpool could solo most of the team to be honest. Dark Leo and Solid Snake's skill just aren't up to par with Deadpool's. Wade has held his own against top-tier street levelers in the Marvel Universe, and uses far more lethal force. Deadpool could probably kill Snake and Leo both just from his sheer durability alone. There's practically nothing the team can dish out to KO the Merc with a Mouth. Leo's swords won't do squat, and Solid Snake's modern weaponry is nothing Deadpool hasn't endured before. I'll drop some feats of skill.

Um... hell no. Have you seen Solid snake or read his official statements?

Solid Snake

Lets look at Solid Snake's Bio in order.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Which gives us our current hero of IDW Comics

No Caption Provided

Solid Snake has a 180 IQ, near Super Human physical abilities, and is considered one of the best Martial Artist / Marksmen in the world.

What do we know of Snake other Exploits as a awesome Super Soldier before these comics take place? We know Snake prior Missions involved taking down armies while invading the best military bases with cutting edge Sci-fi Tech on the planet twice. He had taken down 2 Metal Gears in both Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2. He has beaten Big Boss in the Metal Gear Game.

Simply put Snake is a Bad @$$

Super Human Stats

We know this Super Human ability includes Durability and Strength as well Speed.

Snake easily takes Electrocution till he is smoking. He is then set free and continues on with his mission right after this.

No Caption Provided

Survives point blank Semtex explosion from Fatman.

No Caption Provided

out of the 100s of Marines on this Oil Tanker that sinks, Snake is the only one to swim out of it, and swim to shore through the ocean currents to land. He does it undetected as well. Ocelot and the Cypher drones monitoring the accident did not even detect Snake's survival.

Cutting Edge Gear

He also has a host of awesome gear.

His Nanites allow him to never suffer severe Stamina issues as well heal quickly. He also has built in Radar system that tracks bio signatures.

No lets look at those Close Combat Battles.

Snake vs Cyborg Ninja

The Cyborg Ninja is insane fast, strong, and has a Sword that cut anything. Take note, as Snake does not allow that sword to touch him! Snake keeps up fine in a tight space thanks to Speed, Skill, Muscle Memory from years of the best Training, and plain Super Human Genes. In this epic fight, Snake is physically able to match the Ninja. To make this more Impressive is the Cyborg Ninja resume!

No Caption Provided

This is Grey Fox. One of the best killers in the world and most accomplish member of Fox Hound. At the time he was leagues better than Snake in rankings. On top of this, Fox was already Super Human before being a Cyborg Ninja. Just to grasp how Good Jaeger is, lets look a little at Snake battles with the greatest Mercenary in the World.

No Caption Provided
Loading Video...

Skip to 1:30

In Metal Gear 2, Snake defeated Gray Fox piloting the Metal Gear itself, then beat Fox in Hand to Hand. Even after the brutal mission Snake been through, he prevails! Frank Jaeger is no mere mercenary either, he was super human before all this!

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Null is Gray Foxe's old name. A Super Human in speed and skill. Snake battled this guy and defeated him when he was still a non Cyborg Ninja with super human attributes in Metal Gear 2. Whats really impressive is in the Shadow moses fight Snake had kept up in speed, out skilled the best, and top it off actually had the strength and moves to harm Grey Fox as the Cyborg Ninja. Just read below.

As I said, the Cyborg Ninja is insane fast. The Cyborg Ninja simply moves much faster than mass amount of Mach 2 Bullets at 10 feet distance.

Snake confronts the Cyborg Ninja, and fights him H2H. I am pretty sure Gray Fox held back his strength to make the fight fair for Snake, just as he wanted to fight Snake with no weapons. However what needs to be noted is the Cyborg Ninja Gray Fox even before becoming the machine was super human fast and skilled. Snake beats him.

Snake vs Vamp

No Caption Provided

Snake vs Vamp is unique difference of IDW Comics to the Games. Simply because in this retelling he fights snake rather than Raiden. Woods and Kojima both felt the fans would not invested cash into Raiden since Raiden was so frown upon in the game. I say good on them for noticing.

Vamp is as much a bad@$$ in the IDW Comics as he is in the Game. He still has all the skill abilities he shows in MGS4. Like that insane Healing Factor.

Vamp is all shades of holy crap as he is in the Game. In the Game its explain why he seems so fast.

No Caption Provided

He still must be extremely fast, however not faster than bullets as we see. What makes it more impressive however is he can read your muscles at insane speeds and counter any move you make in turn. He also has a Nanonite Regen that makes him near immortal.

Clearly seen when shot in the Head not once, but twice! Still comes back in MGS4 to challenge Raiden no less.

In the Comics Raiden never makes it to Emma. Snake has to retrieve her and beats Vamp in a simple quick Throat Cut move. Showing off that speed and skill of Snake. Again this is impressive because this is still the same Vamp who would later on in a few years battle Cyborg Ninja Raiden!

Loading Video...

That is what Snake had beaten with no awesome Cyborg powers.

Snake vs Solidus

No Caption Provided

Finally we have Solidus. Another Clone and one with as much skill and experience as Snake himself.

Solidus has been starting and waging wars for years while Solid and Liquid were both training. On top of this he is wearing a Exo Suit that enhances his stats far beyond Snakes own.

Snake skill pilots the Helicopter while keeping Solidus and Vamp from targeting Raiden with the Harrier. Notice early on how Solidus dodges the 203MM Grenade easy.

Solidus suit and skill is enough swipe down Heavy fire from Metal Gear Ray! Just to show how fast and beastly he is.

Solidus easily beats Raiden. Snake with the sword, a weapon we know he is not the best with, defeats Solidus who has his Cyborg Ninja Suit to amp his already Super Human stats. We know Snake was stripped of all weapon before this, so he must had use the sword.

Anyway after these comics the MGS4 Canon carries over since Hideo himself approves of the Comics since he Asked Ashley to draw alot of work for the Metal Gear Prequel and follow up games. Then went a step further to have these comics released for PSP under the title Metal Gears Solid Legacy.

Solid snake is not being soloed by Deadpool. not by a long shot!

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2:

Eh, I still see Daredevil or Deadpool being able to take him one on one.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Pokergeist

@wolverine08 said:

@cadencev2:

Eh, I still see Daredevil or Deadpool being able to take him one on one.

Agreed. One on One I even edge it to Deadpool depending on the gear load out Snake has. Just not soloing.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also these Comics are approved by Kojima as a retelling with his same character making the comics canon along with the games. It is the re-imagining version of Solid Snake adventures from Kojim'a games Metal Gear Solid, and Metal Gear Solid Son of Liberty by Ashley Woods.

No Caption Provided

From Konami official Website on the Graphic Novels turn Digital for the PSP. It seem both Konami and Hideo Kojima approve of this retelling with the differences as seen here.

There is some minor and major difference of these Comics and the Games Metal Gear Solid and Sons of Liberty. In fact he had Ashely Woods do the art Cinemas in the Canon Portable Ops. As far as Canon seems to go, Kojima approves this retelling, so much he has the whole Graphic Novel turn Digital for the PSP. So seems even though their is consistency difference, it all flows together Canon wise. Kinda like DC Comics New 52 with Pre 52, or Star Wars inconsistent Expanded Universe to George Lucas Movies.In the end this is great as it means all these games approve by Kojima as Canon are allowed to be used with Ashley Wood's Comics.

No Caption Provided

For full stories on Snakes Feats before and after comics, I refer to the You Tube Videos and Movies of said games. For the excellent respect like thread for Snakes Exploits in Metal Gear and Metal Gear Snake Revenge Click Here!

Just so people know.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2:

I just clarified my post in case there was a misunderstanding, but I agree with you, DP is not soloing. He could make some good one on one fights though.

Good intel on Snake though there=)

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong said:

@cadencev2:

I just clarified my post in case there was a misunderstanding, but I agree with you, DP is not soloing. He could make some good one on one fights though.

I tagged you as you seem not top know too much on snake feats in IDW.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Snake is impressive but I don't see him really beating anyone here.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong said:

@cadencev2:

I tagged you as you seem not top know too much on snake feats in IDW.

Gotcha. I am half asleep, so I was just covering my bases=)

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Pokergeist

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@cadencev2: Snake is impressive but I don't see him really beating anyone here.

I honestly thinks he easily takes out Electra or Moon Knight 1 on 1. The guy is a king of Close Quarter Combat and has super human abilities.

Loading Video...

Very Super Human even with a 70 year old aged body!

His official bio from Konami state he is greater than Rambo and such as well mastering, not learned,but mastering over 20+ forms of Martial Arts.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Lunacyde  Moderator

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek:

Really? Not Moon Knight or Elektra? Both have lost to far less skilled and intelligent opponents. Elektra was killed by Bullseye, and Moon Knight has had trouble with nobodies like Bushman, Black Spectre, and Midnight Man.

Snake is superior overall to any of these.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Pokergeist

@lunacyde said:

Really? Not Moon Knight or Elektra? Both have lost to far less skilled and intelligent opponents. Elektra was killed by Bullseye, and Moon Knight has had trouble with nobodies like Bushman, Black Spectre, and Midnight Man.

Agreed.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team IDW for me.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde said:

Bullseye is pretty impressive. His accuracy could kill most opponents here. I agree with Spector having trouble with D-List villains, but you can't ignore that they had enhanced physique. The main thing about Moon Knight though, is his carbonadium armor. Also, Snake's hand-to-hand combat seems really slow IMO.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Bullseye has impressive accuracy, his H2H skill is nothing special. He didn't kill Elektra with his accuracy, he stabbed her. MK's armor is what keeps him in it here.

Snake's H2H is slow in what way? He has engaged enhanced humans in H2H. His combat speed is proven.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Pokergeist

@cadencev2: Someone likes to dump scans :P

Only when Ignorant people remain ignorant to other character feats. ;)

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp said:

No one was ignorant. More or less just uneducated :D

Could you educate me a little on Dark Leo? Or how is he different? I don't read much TMNT.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2 said:

@monsterstomp said:

Could you educate me a little on Dark Leo? Or how is he different? I don't read much TMNT.

oooooooooh..... aaaaah..... @tparks knows way more of the new Turtles. Leo and Snake Eyes I only know the basics of. I am a Mirage comics TMNT reader :/

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp said:

@cadencev2 said:

@monsterstomp said:

oooooooooh..... aaaaah..... @tparks knows way more of the new Turtles. Leo and Snake Eyes I only know the basics of. I am a Mirage comics TMNT reader :/

Fair enough. I'll wait for their response.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Lunacyde  Moderator

@cadencev2: im on my phone so dumping some Snake-Eyes scans isn't in the cards but here is my Respect Thread. It isn't finished, but it will give a solid idea of what he can do.

http://thecomicsledger.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=respect&action=display&thread=346

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Pokergeist

@lunacyde: awesome. I will use this and pit everything in spoilers to keep the thread clean. I also have a Solid Snake Respect thread on the Vine.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#44 tparks  Online

@monsterstomp said:

@cadencev2 said:

@monsterstomp said:

Biggest difference for Dark Leo is that he fights with a more brutal style. As normal Leo, he would use his near flawless skill to take out his opponents. Dark Leo is still near flawless in his skill, but it seems like he hits harder. Maybe he would soften his blows a little as normal Leo or something.

The other difference is his equipment. He still carries two katanas, but he also has two wrist blades on one of his wrists. He tends to favor these over his second sword and it looks like he is better with those then he is two swords. His swords as normal Leo were usually more defensive weapons, where his wrist blades are more offensive. Dark Leo definitely takes a more offensive approach then normal Leo.

A lot of people say Dark Leo will kill. He may in the heat of battle, but if he has time to think about it, his former self kind of fights him and he can't bring himself to do it. His morals are definitely more loose though. I think if he is in the middle of an intense battle, he may use a kill shot to take his opponent down, but if he is able to beat his opponent by disarming them or tripping them and having them open for a kill shot, I think Leo would hesitate if he has time to think and then lose the fight due to his moral struggle he has every time this has happened.

Here's a scan just to show how much harder he hits. He is also hitting Splinter who he knows will not defend himself against his son.

No Caption Provided

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#45  Edited By owie  Moderator

This is a great thread. I was going to post, but now I think I'm just going to enjoy reading scans for a while.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde said:

Bullseye has impressive accuracy, his H2H skill is nothing special. He didn't kill Elektra with his accuracy, he stabbed her. MK's armor is what keeps him in it here.

Snake's H2H is slow in what way? He has engaged enhanced humans in H2H. His combat speed is proven.

Bullseye has held his own against Daredevil in hand-to-hand combat for extended periods of time. Elektra has done the same, and arguably, is better than Lester in close quarters combat proficiency.

I don't know what it is with Solid Snake, but from what I have seen, he's pretty lackluster in H2H combat compared to even mid-tier street levelers.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By RisingBean

I'm leaning with IDW taking the majority based on my knowledge.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#49 tparks  Online

@cadencev2: I'm working on a respect thread right now. It's really time consuming as I'm trying to include pretty much everyone from the IDW TMNT universe in it. I haven't made my way up to Dark Leo yet. I'm only about 10% done...if that. I still have to clean up the format too as it is pretty sloppy still. I will definitely be putting some focus in Dark Leo though.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Pokergeist