#1 Posted by xXxcarzellxXx (48 posts) - - Show Bio

vs

fight takes place in an indestructible dome 10 miles in diameter. they both get 2 hours of prep and win by ko.

most of you should know who the great thanos is but if you dont know who or what icon is ill upload his powers and scans.

#2 Edited by XiiX (8200 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos. Has pretty much every advantage(except maybe speed).

#4 Posted by dondave (37336 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos

#5 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxcarzellxxx:

Does Thanos have the IG?? Not that it matters bc you've given a certified "prep master" 2 hrs.!

#6 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos easy

#7 Posted by xXxcarzellxXx (48 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: no but im just trying to make it fair because icon has powers to match thanos his base strength is stronger than a full powered superman and he has other skills so if you believe i should add it check out icon on the wikia

#8 Edited by xXxcarzellxXx (48 posts) - - Show Bio

here are a things that-ll even the odds

#9 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxcarzellxxx: his bio is all wrong someone added to many powers and made him look op his powers are this

super strength,speed,reflexes,invulnerability,agility,super senses,flight,longetivity,energy projection,and he is master combatant he is not stronger than superman and he is not faster than flash his speed and reflexes have never shown to be FTL(faster than light) he gets stomped by thanos

#10 Posted by xXxcarzellxXx (48 posts) - - Show Bio

@mute: well all my resourses have shown that he has those except silent rage but he does have mental powers

#11 Edited by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxcarzellxxx: no he doesn't have all those powers and this site isn't always the most reliable resource here is his DC wiki page so you can know his actual power set icon

#12 Posted by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos easy.

#13 Edited by Amogah (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos gets a little too much love. He is a beast, but so is Icon. I say it is a coin flip with only a slight edge to Thanos due to his vast experience without prep. However, with prep and no statement otherwise I have to assume Thanos will use his 2 hours to rig a few deadlies that will likely cost Icon the match unless Icon gets lucky with the the first couple of punches Thanos usually allows an opponent to land.

#14 Edited by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@amogah said:

Thanos gets a little too much love. He is a beast, but so is Icon. I say it is a coin flip with only a slight edge to Thanos due to his vast experience without prep. However, with prep and no statement otherwise I have to assume Thanos will use his 2 hours to rig a few deadlies that will likely cost Icon the match unless Icon gets lucky with the the first couple of punches Thanos usually allows an opponent to land.

Best answer I've seen so far. My vote's goin to Thanos but I would like to learn a bit about Icon bc he seems like another awesome "Superman-inspired creation". Welcome to Comicvine btw

#15 Posted by OhItsThatGuy (791 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos could win this without prep. Icon hurt himself punching Superman before. He can't tangle with Thanos. With prep, it's just spite.

#16 Posted by eternityx (2778 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos

#17 Posted by X_insignia1 (1393 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos.

#18 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos could win this without prep. Icon hurt himself punching Superman before. He can't tangle with Thanos. With prep, it's just spite.

QFT

#19 Posted by Spartan101 (2355 posts) - - Show Bio

thanos has beaten stronger before,with prep its a horrible mess for icon.

#20 Edited by pooty (11115 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxcarzellxxx:

@amogah said:

Best answer I've seen so far. My vote's goin to Thanos but I would like to learn a bit about Icon bc he seems like another awesome "Superman-inspired creation". Welcome to Comicvine btw

Icon has never shown the most of the powers listed on that page. Icon did have his own comic series if you want to find out about him. He was also in: Justice League of America "When Worlds Collide". But Icon has NO CHANCE against Thanos. He admitted Superman was stronger then him. His hand had to heal after punching superman. The "RIFT" who was like a Beyonder said that Icon and superman could never beat each other. It's basically Superman vs Thanos. Thanos wins handily IMO

#21 Posted by King Saturn (224158 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos would turn Icon to dust...

#22 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos stomps.