#1 Posted by GoldenStar66 (531 posts) - - Show Bio

Place: A Desert. Both are in the sky. Long-range distance.

Versions are in the images. Morals are off. Death for the win. Prep: None. 

#2 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16629 posts) - - Show Bio

Supreme to my knowledge is some uber-level Superman, like Majestic. Or even more. And Icon is weaker than Superman for sure.

#3 Posted by NeonGameWave (7204 posts) - - Show Bio

Supreme is Icon`s superior. His power level is up there, I always agreed on the idea that he was stronger than Superman, he even managed to stalemate Gladiator in a fight before and Icon isn`t near those kind of levels, Supreme will supremely kill him.

#4 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

Supreme is Icon`s superior. His power level is up there, I always agreed on the idea that he was stronger than Superman, he even managed to stalemate Gladiator in a fight before and Icon isn`t near those kind of levels, Supreme will supremely kill him.

#5 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16629 posts) - - Show Bio
@NeonGameWave said:

Supreme was showed to be superior to Gladiator. Not much, but enough for Gladiator to understand that his enemy is greater than he is.