Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By ShadowKing

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Battlefield ; Metropolis. 

Winning conditions ; Knock out or Death. 

No prep time. 

Morals are off. 

Starting 100 ft. away while in the air. 

Who wins this fight? 
NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By NeonGameWave

Nova Prime.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By New_World_Order

@NeonGameWave said:

Nova Prime.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Saturn
Nova Prime for the win 
As long as Nova keeps this a battle of Energy Manipulation he will be able to defeat Icon... otherwise turning this into a slugfest will be his undoing... because Icon is strong enough to rock Superman.
Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#5  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

@NeonGameWave said:

Nova Prime.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Nelomaxwell

Can anyone give reasons as to why Nova prime? Besides Saturn? I just wanna know.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By 18hunt

MY answer...

ICON

AND HE IS BLACK THAT MAKES HIM A BADDASS

Avatar image for smart_dork_dude
Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#8  Edited By Smart_Dork_Dude

Icon is pretty much equal to Superman. You do the math

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By 18hunt

@Smart_Dork_Dude said:

Icon is pretty much equal to Superman. You do the math

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Hyperlight

@King Saturn said:

Nova Prime for the win
As long as Nova keeps this a battle of Energy Manipulation he will be able to defeat Icon... otherwise turning this into a slugfest will be his undoing... because Icon is strong enough to rock Superman.
GypRosetti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By GypRosetti

I don't get the Nova nuthugging on this forum. Icon has a sick range of powers. Which Nova? He'll need all of the Nova force and even then I doubt he'd win but he seems to have more impressive feats.

http://www.comicvine.com/nova/29-2105/

Powers and Abilities
Nova Force
Nova derives his powers from a source known as the Nova Force, which is wielded by all members of the Nova Corps. Nova's small share of the Nova Force gives him abilities that include flight, super strength, speed, and durability, as well as the power to absorb energies directed at him and release it as gravimetric beams and pulses, either from single parts of his body or from his entire body surface.
After the events of Annihilation, all members of the Nova Corps were killed except for Nova himself. Nova had to absorb all of the Nova Force, thus increasing his power levels by a drastic scale. He can now lift over a 100 tons (roughly matching the strength of Hyperion), his energy manipulating and absorbing abilities have been significantly increased putting him nearly on par with the Silver Surfer, and he can now create and channel cosmic radiation and energy. He is capable of Beyond light-speed Flight, crossing star clusters in minutes, and is able to open star-gates through the fabric of space-time to collapse distances.
However, under normal circumstances Nova utilizes the Worldmind in order to regulate the full power of the Nova Force, thereby limiting his potential. When infected by the Phalanx this was not the case and Nova was in complete control of the entire Nova Force and was able to defeat Drax the Destroyer with ease. If Nova is able to regain this level of control when not under the control of the Phalanx, he will be one of the most powerful beings in the Marvel Universe.

http://www.comicvine.com/icon/29-47395/

Icon

Powers/Abilities
Icon is a powerful member of the Termian race, a powerful alien race whose abilities are similar in strength and power to Kryptonians under a yellow sun.
Superhuman Strength
Icon possess vast strength due to his alien heritage and the maximization of his DNA given him limitless strength. He has shown to be far more powerful then Superman.
Superhuman Speed
Icon possesses the ability to move at superhuman speeds, although his top speed is unknown. Icon has shown to be as fast as Flash himself, but since his top speed is unknown it's believed he is even faster then Flash.
Phasing
Icon can move through objects. He uses this power to ignore most attacks, physical dangers and gravity.
Invisibility
Icon has the power to become completely invisible at all levels, including heat and scent.
Superhuman Reflexes
Icon possesses the ability to think, move, and react at superhuman speeds.
Superhuman Stamina
Due to specialized training, Icon is now at the point were he no longer gets fatigue, thus granting him limitless stamina.
Flight
Icon flies by manipulation of gravitons, manipulation of magnetic fields, control of his absolute molecular movement, and utilizing his superhuman speed. Icon has shown that he can fly faster than the speed of light.
Superhuman Senses
Icon possesses superhuman senses of sight, smell, taste, touch, and hearing.
Self-Sustenance
Icon can survive in harsh environments without air, food or water. He's also able to survive unaided within the vacuum of space.
Enhanced Mental Perception
Icon is immune to all forms of mind control and possess a super genius intellect.
Superhuman Agility
Icon has perfect balance and/or perfect equilibrium to a point far in excess to that of a normal human being in Earth's gravity.
Invulnerability
Icon is capable of withstanding tremendous impact forces, high-caliber bullets, exposure to temperature and pressure extremes, and powerful energy blasts without sustaining injury.
Regenerative Healing Factor
When Icon is injured, his body is capable of quickly repairing damaged tissue, organs, and lost limbs.
Telepathy
Icon's telepathic abilities also allow him to create realistic illusions, trace and locate people, shut down people's minds, influence thoughts, and transfer information directly into people's brains.
Telekinesis
Icon is capable of controlling/manipulating objects even at the subatomic level.
Indomitable Will
Icon can control his emotions and impulses, overcome fear, and resist mind control.
Positronic Energy Manipulation
Icon is able to generate and manipulate positron energy. A low power force bolt can flick on a light switch while a force bolt at maximum power can stagger Superman, but the amount of damage a maximum power bolt can do is unknown. Icon uses his positron energy to construct tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs, and create structures/buildings. Icon's creations have been shown to be extremely powerful and durable. Icon can focus his positron energy into his fists or as a pulse, which he can then use to shatter any substance.
Optic Blast
Icon is able to project beams of pure heat from his eyes.
Energy Shield
Icon can create very powerful positron energy shields that can deflect energy as well as absorbed energy and turn it back on the person who discharged the energy.
Positron Field
Icon can detect the presence of Bang Babies within his vicinity by flooding an area with a field of positrons. The field interacts with the invisible quantum well surrounding a Bang Baby, who then glows as he or she gives off mild gamma particles. Hence, Icon can use these fields to distinguish Bang Babies from other metahumans as well as normal humans.
Shapeshifting
Icon can change his clothes and DNA structure at will. Icon can turn into other people, animals, and even other types of alien species. Icon's shapeshifting is so advanced, whatever he turns into, he can cops it's DNA structure perfectly.
Decelerated Aging
Icon possesses extraordinary longevity, enabling him to age at a vastly slower rate than that human beings. Hence, though centuries old, he appears to be no older than forty. Icon's lifespan is typical for a Terminan and the only power that is not the result of his genetic maximization. Icon will always be in top physical condition, but never show signs of old age.
Solar/Lunar Battery
Icon is capable of absorbing energy from all types of suns. Icon is also able to absorb the light of the moon. Icon's cells are capable of retain the light from the sun and moon at the same time. Icon can use the energy to increase his powers, and the light from the Moon and Sun can revive Icon.
Highly Advanced Master Combatant
Icon is well trained in unarmed and armed combat, having fought in major conflicts ranging from the Civil War to World War II. Some opponents underestimate Icon because of his initial attempts of diplomacy.
Blackice709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Blackice709

Nova Prime

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By spiderbuck1

@King Saturn said:

Nova Prime for the win

Agreed.

Postacrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Postacrat

Icon

Avatar image for ultrasupertrooper
UltraSuperTrooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nova Prime

ThanoStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ThanoStomp

Icon. I'm a huge fan of Nova (Rider), but I see this going the same way a Nova Prime vs. Gladiator would go.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

People really need to specify which Nova they are talking about. There is a big difference between Richard Rider and Sam Alexander. It's like the difference between Superboy and Superman.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Wardemon32

Icon oh my god lmao

Avatar image for beautifulrevery
beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By beautifulrevery

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

People really need to specify which Nova they are talking about. There is a big difference between Richard Rider and Sam Alexander. It's like the difference between Superboy and Superman.

Nova prime is Richard Rider. The one with the full power of the nova force. Sam is some random low ranking member of the Nova corps. In most cases unless the OP doesn't know what they're doing Nova Prime refers to Richard Rider and Nova refers to Sam Alexander.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By WaveMotionCannon

Icon. I'm a Nova fan ( Richard Rider) and he got owned by Silver Surfer WITH the Worldmind IIRC.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#21  Edited By Killemall

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

It does say Nova Prime, Richard is the only one who has been a Nova Prime, apart from a short time Captain America had that power.

Besides its clearly Richard Rider in the picture on OP, which is from Thanos Imperative 02

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@Killemall: I'm pretty sure Sam Alexander is the Nova Prime as well since he is the only member of the Nova Corps, unless they replenished their ranks. So isn't he therefore the Nova Prime as well?

Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Night Thrasher

@OmgOmgWtfWtf: different division of the corps with Sam and Richard is the only Nova Prime

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Killemall

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

@Killemall: I'm pretty sure Sam Alexander is the Nova Prime as well since he is the only member of the Nova Corps, unless they replenished their ranks. So isn't he therefore the Nova Prime as well?

I do not recall Nova Corps actually being memberless, they were nearly destroyed during Annihilation, but that changed during when World Mind started recruiting multiple novas right before Thanos Imperative (give me a day i am sure i can come up with scans).

Kind of makes sense why Sam has never actually been called Nova Prime on panel.

Sam is rather featless anyways, it would be counterproductive to put him in a thread.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@Killemall: Ah I see. I thought the entire Nova Corps was obliterated by Annihilus. I didn't know they started recruiting members again. My mistake.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Killemall

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

@Killemall: Ah I see. I thought the entire Nova Corps was obliterated by Annihilus. I didn't know they started recruiting members again. My mistake.

No problem.

And if you are interested Nova Corps was re-instated during Nova vol 4 18, i have scans from Vol 4 19 if that helps, Richard was pretty pissed :)

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@Killemall: this is what I get for not keeping up with comics. I have way too much to read T.T I'm thinking about dropping more than half of them. I just can't keep up lol!!