#3  Edited By dondave

King Hyperion ftw

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I will take Icon just because we don't have enough black comic book characters to begin with.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King Hyperion has better feats.....

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

icon is more versatile and smarter he wins

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By NeonGameWave

King Hyperion.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Icon.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Shavo
Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjames447: Question: Is Icon using his basic powerset or Cooperative Tech in this battle?

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Shavo

@heraldofganthet: what kind of question is that? of course that's his powers...

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjames447: Forgive me, what I meant to ask was will he be using Kinetic Dampeners, power siphons, etc.., in addition to his base power set. He could win this without those tools in a long hard fight, but with them he could really ruin KH's day.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjames447: Forgive me, what I meant to ask was will he be using Kinetic Dampeners, power siphons, etc.., in addition to his base power set. He could win this without those tools in a long hard fight, but with them he could really ruin KH's day.

uhmmm he doesn't have those your thinking of roquet or hardware icon is a black superman not a black ironman...

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: @dondave: @ancient_0f_days: gotta give reasons people

Well to be honest. King Hyperion has had more showing's than Icon, and based off what I've seen of the two. King Hyperion should be superior. Although Icon has held his own with Superman in the past, I don't think that's enough to beat Hyperion. The guy has killed many earth heroes from different universes such as Thor, Hulk, Magneto, ect. 616 may be superior to their counterparts, but still that has to mean something. Not to forget I remember Icon punching Superman, and hurting his own hand in doing so. good fight, but King Hyperion's healing factor, and ruthlessness that would give even Black Adam & Doomsday pause is too much for Icon.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: i see what your saying but if you remember blue marvel beat king hyperion when he was weakened and icon and blue marvel are really similar i mean look at the feat where he punched superman it looks real close to the time blue marvel punched sentry but im just the OP im here to see other people discuss...

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: i see what your saying but if you remember blue marvel beat king hyperion when he was weakened and icon and blue marvel are really similar i mean look at the feat where he punched superman it looks real close to the time blue marvel punched sentry but im just the OP im here to see other people discuss...

Fair enough.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjames447:

It was a bloodlusted Blue Marvel, who the Watcher has stated has the strength to split the Moon in two; it's could be seen as a feat for King Hyperion

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: who says icon can't split a moon in half when he rocked superman supes himself said that was the hardest he has ever been hit at and that is coming from a guy who has fought doomsday and black adam...

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjames447: And hurt his hand while doing so, he can't continue to dish out punches like that

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: you're ignoring the fact that he said that was the hardest he has been hit also that was without enhancing his punch imagine that punch at full force with 3 times the amount of power behind it so yea icon can dish out those same punches as many times as he wants...

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjames447: There's no mistaking it was a powerful punch; however he hurt he hand while doing it, he won't be able to do it for long

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: not every punch he throws hurts his hands aren't made of glass...

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjames447: I didn't say every punch, but a punch with that level of power behind it hurts him

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: yea but he threw a punch that was meant to stall superman not fight him thats why flew through a space station and right after they sit down and talk to each other icon has years of fighting experience since the 1800's so hes not going to be a idiot and break his hand like he did before...

Avatar image for inconvenient_truth
Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think I read Icon is up there with Flash in speed. Might have been on Icons profile. Not sure where I saw that

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#26 JediXMan  Moderator

I think I read Icon is up there with Flash in speed. Might have been on Icons profile. Not sure where I saw that

It's most certainly not true, whatever the source.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Icon uses a positron upper cut to KO Hyperion. And who are all these people

Talking about Icons lack of showings read his comic.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@homicidalmaniac

Neo_Prime666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man you guys hating on Icon, basically he's Pre-Flashpoint Superman with Light based powers, King Hyperion losing this one.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King Hyperion. In stomp. Punching Superman isn't prove of anything. And Superman also would lose with KH.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King Hyperion. In stomp. Punching Superman isn't prove of anything. And Superman also would lose with KH.

I'm gonna need proof of this. I mean BM and Icon have the same power set. Both control anti-matter. (Positrons) Except that Icon is stronger than BM.

Man you guys hating on Icon, basically he's Pre-Flashpoint Superman with Light based powers, King Hyperion losing this one.

Actually they're anti-matter based iirc.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666 said:

I'm gonna need proof of this. I mean BM and Icon have the same power set. Both control anti-matter. (Positrons) Except that Icon is stronger than BM.

Blue Marvel is stronger than Icon. Blue Marvel is moon buster according to Watcher, which is almost as good as narrtor's words. Superman KOd himself to bust a moon by strike in full speed, so Blue Marvel is stronger than Superman. And Icon doesn't have feats on that level anyway.

King Hyperion was beating Hyperion-712 (who is planet level, not only moon one) and another Hyperion, took shot from Mimic who was moving at half of speed of light (while his body was changed into similar to Colossus). KH was barely stunned by that attack.

Not to mention that any damage will be healed instantly, since he recovered in seconds, after his neck was broken.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nelomaxwell said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

Blue Marvel is stronger than Icon. Blue Marvel is moon buster according to Watcher, which is almost as good as narrtor's words. Superman KOd himself to bust a moon by strike in full speed, so Blue Marvel is stronger than Superman. And Icon doesn't have feats on that level anyway.

King Hyperion was beating Hyperion-712 (who is planet level, not only moon one) and another Hyperion, took shot from Mimic who was moving at half of speed of light (while his body was changed into similar to Colossus). KH was barely stunned by that attack.

Not to mention that any damage will be healed instantly, since he recovered in seconds, after his neck was broken.

I know the narrator. We're friends on Face book and that's not what he told me.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: He intend for BM to be stronger than the original incarnation of Icon who was supposed to only be as strong as the 1940's supes. But McDufffie upgraded Icon after sometime which brought him to supes level; He said BM can go toe to toe with any heavy hitter and possibly win. But he could also possibly lose.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: He intend for BM to be stronger than the original incarnation of Icon who was supposed to only be as strong as the 1940's supes. But McDufffie upgraded Icon after sometime which brought him to supes level; He said BM can go toe to toe with any heavy hitter and possibly win. But he could also possibly lose.

Ok, I thought he said something about moon feat. Anyway - Icon didn't show anything on that level, even if writer wanted to put him in the same level. Superman is moon-buster, as is BM, but BM don't have to KO himself to do this.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nelomaxwell said:

Ok, I thought he said something about moon feat. Anyway - Icon didn't show anything on that level, even if writer wanted to put him in the same level. Superman is moon-buster, as is BM, but BM don't have to KO himself to do this.

Didn't ask him about that, but I can if you want.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666 said:

@nelomaxwell said:

Hmmm... You know? It is pretty good idea. Ask him if he used Watcher to show his own will.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nelomaxwell said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@nelomaxwell said:

Hmmm... You know? It is pretty good idea. Ask him if he used Watcher to show his own will.

NP.

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King Hyperion.

Fortee86Gransz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Icon positron power shut down hyperion nervous system cant fight if you cant produce the energy to... and stop talking about the fisst thing icon throws punches that decimate mountains he can easily decimate a fake evil superman handily ... and the fist thing was faux

Slash03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KH