Icon vs Beta ray bill

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

No prep fight takes place in the Phantom zone no blood lust but it is to the death
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By sexy_merc

Icon.

Avatar image for the_average_bear
The Average Bear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By The Average Bear
Icon
SilverSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SilverSentry

This is basiclly "Superman vs Thor"  no ? 

anyway Icon .
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By termiteone4ever

@SilverSentry said:

This is basiclly "Superman vs Thor" no ? anyway Icon .

Yes this is correct :) with energy profection

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By czarny_samael666

Can someone post Icon's feats? 
He is currently most popular hero of battle threads, like Pulsar some time ago, but I've didn't seen even one person posting anything with him that puts him on Superman/Thor level.

CrashLanden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By CrashLanden
No Caption Provided

Beta Ray will find a way...

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By termiteone4ever

@CrashLanden said:

No Caption Provided

Beta Ray will find a way...

He will be searching for while :)

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jeanroygrant

Beta Ray Bill FTW

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By termiteone4ever

@jeanroygrant said:

Beta Ray Bill FTW

I expect this answer but in fact he loses. Icon doesnt share the same weakness like supes and is power house just like supes speed power durability and all so no . BRB loses .

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By Floopay

BRB has also displayed nanosecond reaction time, and has fought with the best of them. Honestly if they were to fight over 10 fights, I see this coming to 5/10 both ways. BRB is nothing to be laughed at, and with Storm Breaker he also has energy projection. Realistically the two are very matched as far as their list of feats are considered. Massive durability, super strength, super reflexes, super speed, energy projection, accelerated healing factor, flight, etc. etc. The only difference is BRB can control the weather, which I really am viewing as sort of a non-factor in this fight :P. I'm going with a tie.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By termiteone4ever

@Floopay said:

BRB has also displayed nanosecond reaction time, and has fought with the best of them. Honestly if they were to fight over 10 fights, I see this coming to 5/10 both ways. BRB is nothing to be laughed at, and with Storm Breaker he also has energy projection. Realistically the two are very matched as far as their list of feats are considered. Massive durability, super strength, super reflexes, super speed, energy projection, accelerated healing factor, flight, etc. etc. The only difference is BRB can control the weather, which I really am viewing as sort of a non-factor in this fight :P. I'm going with a tie.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

NOw you know what what gives the Thor debaters A chance with superman vs thor is due to fact he is open to magic. Not weak to magic just open for it to hurt him. Now Icon doesnt have this weakness and have various other powers supes doesnt have . Now i dont see how it would Tie

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Floopay

Superman is susceptible to physical harm, he was beaten to death by DD, and several other characters. It just takes a lot to hurt him, and I mean a lot. BRB is an Annihilator, and they are the best of the best. Icon is amazing, as is Superman. But nonetheless BRB and Thor have fought with the best of them, and they both wield weapons that pack enough of a wallop to cause physical harm to either character, magical or not! I'm pretty sick of Thor and BRB being drastically underestimated and being told that they'd get stomped by Superman, or Wonderwoman, or whoever else is the flavor of the time, this time around it's Icon. The fact is they can hold their own with the best of them, and Superman and Icon are the best of them. I'm going 5/10 both ways, final answer.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By termiteone4ever

@Floopay said:

Superman is susceptible to physical harm, he was beaten to death by DD, and several other characters. It just takes a lot to hurt him, and I mean a lot. BRB is an Annihilator, and they are the best of the best. Icon is amazing, as is Superman. But nonetheless BRB and Thor have fought with the best of them, and they both wield weapons that pack enough of a wallop to cause physical harm to either character, magical or not! I'm pretty sick of Thor and BRB being drastically underestimated and being told that they'd get stomped by Superman, or Wonderwoman, or whoever else is the flavor of the time, this time around it's Icon. The fact is they can hold their own with the best of them, and Superman and Icon are the best of them. I'm going 5/10 both ways, final answer.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

I am not even knocking you for how you think this way .Because i could ask you this A fight between HULK and Thor How often had Thor Got his Hammer Handed to him ? ALL in all HUlk is the dominator in these fights 85% of the time. The same goes for bill Even with the ReD Hulk bill admits it would tough even fighting or him So I really dont see him beating a guy whats not weak as superman to certain attacks and can dish out speed and power on superman level.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By jeanroygrant

@termiteone4ever said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Beta Ray Bill FTW

I expect this answer but in fact he loses. Icon doesnt share the same weakness like supes and is power house just like supes speed power durability and all so no . BRB loses .

I would say Beta Ray Bill wins 4-6/10

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By termiteone4ever

@jeanroygrant said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Beta Ray Bill FTW

I would say Beta Ray Bill wins 4-6/10

Not all :) not in this case or fight these guys stregth speed and power are above Hulks so i dont see what Bill is going to do here . THis guy is not a boy scout like supes . Bill lose here so would thor.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By czarny_samael666
@termiteone4ever said:

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

I am not even knocking you for how you think this way .Because i could ask you this A fight between HULK and Thor How often had Thor Got his Hammer Handed to him ? ALL in all HUlk is the dominator in these fights 85% of the time. The same goes for bill Even with the ReD Hulk bill admits it would tough even fighting or him So I really dont see him beating a guy whats not weak as superman to certain attacks and can dish out speed and power on superman level.

Funny, but not true, until You can prove that.
Seriously, only if we would consider making an earthquake to bring a mountain on distracted Thor as a win, then Thor did similar thing to Hulk in other fight. Beside this I remember only 5/6 of their fights that had a winner and in all Thor was a victory (depowered King Thor vs. Thing and Hulk, Thor vs. Nul and Angrir, Thor vs. Hulk in hell, Thor fighting with Hulk in different dimension in which ones he bring him down by thunder and after that he took him to next dimension in which Hulk wanted to fight, but he needed air and was KOd plus one in first issues of Avengers in which Hulk's and  with Namor's combined strength couldn't stop Thor). Even Mindless Hulk - in theory his most powerfull version - wasn't able to take out Thor. 
Some time ago, I thought that Hulk really has some really impresive score with Thor, but it isn't truth at all. 
Besides, Thor crushed Rulk, BRB was punched only once by Rulk and only because he was behind him and BRB didn't even fight in that moment. Later Rulk wasn't able to even reflect BRB's punches (he didn't use his hammer because as Ronan and Gladiator - he was holding back). 

To be clear: 
I just want to see some Icon's feats, because his currently best thing I've seen is one pic in which he is fighting with Superman. And that is highly not enough to even put him in that level. I admitt that IDK him, but just by saying that he can keep up with Superman, he isn't on level in which he can take planet busting attacks from Bill.
Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Guardiandevil83

Icon was ranked as one of the hardest hitters Superman ever fought...by Superman himself. That is enough of a feat right there. Dude punched superman through the watch tower and fought him for a while, keeping up with him blow for blow. I love Beta and Thor too, so I think that it would be an even match that could go both way's. But Icon is a matter manipulator if i'm not mistaken. Thor/Bill also share these abilities correct?

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Guardiandevil83 said:

Icon was ranked as one of the hardest hitters Superman ever fought...by Superman himself. That is enough of a feat right there. Dude punched superman through the watch tower and fought him for a while, keeping up with him blow for blow. I love Beta and Thor too, so I think that it would be an even match that could go both way's. But Icon is a matter manipulator if i'm not mistaken. Thor/Bill also share these abilities correct?

This is nothing acctually. Thor, Hulk and amny others said the same thing many times.  Even about people who were defeted in the next panel by them. 
I am looking for that fight right now, so maybe we will be able to debate about it later. But unless Icon won - it doesn't change too much. 

Thor/BRB doesn't have matter manipulation. I know that it is said in many sources that they have it, but it based on misinformation from the start (as an example of that people bring Thor's fight with Absorbing Man, but Thor didn't change Creel into helium, but summoned helium to Creel and Creel absrobed it and transformed into helium by his own power which end as a win by BFR for Thor).
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By jeanroygrant

@czarny_samael666 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Funny, but not true, until You can prove that. Seriously, only if we would consider making an earthquake to bring a mountain on distracted Thor as a win, then Thor did similar thing to Hulk in other fight. Beside this I remember only 5/6 of their fights that had a winner and in all Thor was a victory (depowered King Thor vs. Thing and Hulk, Thor vs. Nul and Angrir, Thor vs. Hulk in hell, Thor fighting with Hulk in different dimension in which ones he bring him down by thunder and after that he took him to next dimension in which Hulk wanted to fight, but he needed air and was KOd plus one in first issues of Avengers in which Hulk's and with Namor's combined strength couldn't stop Thor). Even Mindless Hulk - in theory his most powerfull version - wasn't able to take out Thor. Some time ago, I thought that Hulk really has some really impresive score with Thor, but it isn't truth at all. Besides, Thor crushed Rulk, BRB was punched only once by Rulk and only because he was behind him and BRB didn't even fight in that moment. Later Rulk wasn't able to even reflect BRB's punches (he didn't use his hammer because as Ronan and Gladiator - he was holding back). To be clear: I just want to see some Icon's feats, because his currently best thing I've seen is one pic in which he is fighting with Superman. And that is highly not enough to even put him in that level. I admitt that IDK him, but just by saying that he can keep up with Superman, he isn't on level in which he can take planet busting attacks from Bill.

Couldn't have said it better and i hate when people use Hulk as an example because if Hulk was to punch Superman i can gurantee it will hurt him.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By czarny_samael666
@jeanroygrant said:

Couldn't have said it better and i hate when people use Hulk as an example because if Hulk was to punch Superman i can gurantee it will hurt him.

Of course it will, as it is hurting Thor, but no one said that Hulk would win Superman either. 

Besides, according to what I was able to find in their only encounter, Icon just punched Superman through the JLA base and later they were just talking. If this (JLA #28) is their only encounter, I am really suprised that it is possible to say that this guy is in Supe's level just by one punch. Even Ulik once did it to Thor, but I wouldn't say that Ulik is Thor's equal ;)
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Guardiandevil83

Beta should be a better fighter and the strength thing shouldn't be a diffrence. Not saying Icon won, just that he would defenitly hurt Bill before he's taken down. Icon also as long range abilities and levels of super speed that could help him in his fight with the magic useing warrior. Bill as lighting strikes and whatnot so he can also fight from a distance, still wanna say Icon though.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Guardiandevil83 said:

Beta should be a better fighter and the strength thing shouldn't be a diffrence. Not saying Icon won, just that he would defenitly hurt Bill before he's taken down. Icon also as long range abilities and levels of super speed that could help him in his fight with the magic useing warrior. Bill as lighting strikes and whatnot so he can also fight from a distance, still wanna say Icon though.

Can You show me some of Icon's best feats?
His fight with Superman isn't a prove of anything, since it wasn't even a fight. His respect thrad on CV doesn't have even one scan and he doesn't have any other respect thread at all.
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@czarny_samael666: I don't have a scanner and I saw the superman fight on here. All I can tell you is that he's as close to superman as you can get in the strength department. As far as speed I just know that he's fast enough to chase down speeding cars. lol

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Guardiandevil83 said:

@czarny_samael666: I don't have a scanner and I saw the superman fight on here. All I can tell you is that he's as close to superman as you can get in the strength department. As far as speed I just know that he's fast enough to chase down speeding cars. lol

In which comic has it happen? I've seen one from JLA #28 and it was only one punch. Literally. 
About car's speed... As You know this kind of speed can't help him at all against BRB ;)
terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By terry2012

Icon wins

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By terry2012

@czarny_samael666: http://www.comicvine.com/icon/29-47395/

This guy is basically a black version of superman execpt he doesn't have the same weakness. That is all and it is what it is. Now it never said that he equal to superman strenght. It said he is strong enough to fight superman. It just like Doc samson vs the hulk when they first fought doc was not as strong the Hulk but strong enough to go toe to toe with him. Strong enough is not the same as in equal term. It just good enough to have at that time or have what you need. It doesn't mean there same.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By czarny_samael666
@terry2012 said:

@czarny_samael666: http://www.comicvine.com/icon/29-47395/

This guy is basically a black version of superman execpt he doesn't have the same weakness. That is all and it is what it is. Now it never said that he equal to superman strenght. It said he is strong enough to fight superman. It just like Doc samson vs the hulk when they first fought doc was not as strong the Hulk but strong enough to go toe to toe with him. Strong enough is not the same as in equal term. It just good enough to have at that time or have what you need. It doesn't mean there same.

I've read his bios. And it isn't a prove of anything, until someone can bring scans to prove it. Ulik was able to fight with Thor, Steel with Doomsday and Wrecking Crew with Hulk. But none of them are really in their opponents league. 
Icon didn't really fought with Supe in JLA #28, so I am waiting for comic in which they really fought.
GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By GhostRider29

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

This.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By terry2012

@czarny_samael666: Oh ok I'm just saying. Just because he almost match superman strenght that doens't means he in the same league with him. As for the comic I don't know. All I saw was a picture of them testing their strenght against one another.

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By termiteone4ever

@czarny_samael666 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Funny, but not true, until You can prove that. Seriously, only if we would consider making an earthquake to bring a mountain on distracted Thor as a win, then Thor did similar thing to Hulk in other fight. Beside this I remember only 5/6 of their fights that had a winner and in all Thor was a victory (depowered King Thor vs. Thing and Hulk, Thor vs. Nul and Angrir, Thor vs. Hulk in hell, Thor fighting with Hulk in different dimension in which ones he bring him down by thunder and after that he took him to next dimension in which Hulk wanted to fight, but he needed air and was KOd plus one in first issues of Avengers in which Hulk's and with Namor's combined strength couldn't stop Thor). Even Mindless Hulk - in theory his most powerfull version - wasn't able to take out Thor. Some time ago, I thought that Hulk really has some really impresive score with Thor, but it isn't truth at all. Besides, Thor crushed Rulk, BRB was punched only once by Rulk and only because he was behind him and BRB didn't even fight in that moment. Later Rulk wasn't able to even reflect BRB's punches (he didn't use his hammer because as Ronan and Gladiator - he was holding back). To be clear: I just want to see some Icon's feats, because his currently best thing I've seen is one pic in which he is fighting with Superman. And that is highly not enough to even put him in that level. I admitt that IDK him, but just by saying that he can keep up with Superman, he isn't on level in which he can take planet busting attacks from Bill.

I saw this post a bit late .

You might laugh and say funny not true . A fight in comics is fight Thor has lost more times to HULK. Strange enough Thor can never defeat HULK in a fist to fist fight no hammer even if used the Hammer on the HULK he still have a hard time. What are you talking about comparing KING Thor ? He has no Qualification in this . SO the Maestro Hulk he has no chance against how about. Yes i taught so. Again HULK has always has the edge over Thor can only defeat him by BFR or some method what requires Large amounts of power up. You can look up online or read all of their encounters HULK still is leading . I have read and seen almost all the encounters i am counting the cannon ones not even anime or side stories ones.Oh please even BRB said this would be a challenge for him. It wasnt like how you said . Now Icon is mile stone character i use to read way back when static shock was no joke back then it was him and super boy normally having it out . Now Icon was teh superman of Milestone and even when he came to DC he was till no jokes He had many feats just dont have any scans at the moment right now .The reason why superman scan is used when him and superman had to do the fight and when superman Gauged his powers Superman had to admit that he was strong and his punches too was. Any way Bill loses due to that fact the man has all the speed the fight and power of superman plus More powers and is an aggressive fighter also . You talking about Planet busting feats like With every swing that Bill bust a planet. Planet busting feat with his hammer too LOL alll of these men are capable of that so this not new . Again

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Floopay

I distinctly remember Thor killing Hulk with a single lightning bolt, and then having to bring him back to life in the next panel. I also believe Thor has defeated Hulk almost every time he has fought him, with and without his hammer.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By spiderbuck1

Close fight. Draw, imo.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By czarny_samael666
@termiteone4ever said:

I saw this post a bit late .

You might laugh and say funny not true . A fight in comics is fight Thor has lost more times to HULK. Strange enough Thor can never defeat HULK in a fist to fist fight no hammer even if used the Hammer on the HULK he still have a hard time. What are you talking about comparing KING Thor ? He has no Qualification in this . SO the Maestro Hulk he has no chance against how about. Yes i taught so. Again HULK has always has the edge over Thor can only defeat him by BFR or some method what requires Large amounts of power up. You can look up online or read all of their encounters HULK still is leading . I have read and seen almost all the encounters i am counting the cannon ones not even anime or side stories ones.Oh please even BRB said this would be a challenge for him. It wasnt like how you said . Now Icon is mile stone character i use to read way back when static shock was no joke back then it was him and super boy normally having it out . Now Icon was teh superman of Milestone and even when he came to DC he was till no jokes He had many feats just dont have any scans at the moment right now .The reason why superman scan is used when him and superman had to do the fight and when superman Gauged his powers Superman had to admit that he was strong and his punches too was. Any way Bill loses due to that fact the man has all the speed the fight and power of superman plus More powers and is an aggressive fighter also . You talking about Planet busting feats like With every swing that Bill bust a planet. Planet busting feat with his hammer too LOL alll of these men are capable of that so this not new . Again

0.It is funny, because it is a myth and I am not laughing at You but about the thing that somehow Hulk fans were able to convince most people to that.  Year ago I had similar thoughts to Yours about history of Thor and Hulk's battles.
1.Thor put Hulk on his knees without hammer in their fight in Hel. Then Thor took Mjolnir and was going to finish him (he was Hela's guardian at the moment), but Hela stopped him (they arelady were in Hel, so Hulk would just come back to this place). 
2.You don't understand. I am talking about depowered King Thor. Strange with Council of Godheads help blocked OF and Thor already wasn't able to hold Mjolnir (that is why he was completly out of morals). And he already losed one arm. Hulk an Thing attacked him, but Thor killed them. Story is canon, becuase later it was reversed, but all people are from 616. Thor 100 years later fought with Desak, who killed his son - Magini. They awoke Thor Girl, who already evolved into Designate (her power is greater than OF) and when Thor stopped time, she reversed everything to moment in which Asgard was first time attacked on Earth. Thor came to talk with his younger version and gived him all his memories. Young/current Thor understood that he need mortal soul to block his own power.
3.Maestro vs. Thor never ended and even You shouldn't belive that atomic bomb can hurt either - Hulk or Thor. 
4.You don't know what are You talking about, but You're still defending Your point. I've named battles that had a winner. Hulk didn't won even a single battle in normal way, until You can name one and post it.
5.Post Icon feats

Sorry, but Your post is a failure. 
You've didn't named even one battle that Thor lost to Hulk. 
I've named plenty with opposite score.
 You've didn't named even one Icon feat. 
You're saying that You know almost all Thor's and Hulk's encounters, but You completly doesn't know ones in which Thor won. And You still didn't named any that Hulk won. 
You want to belive that if someone have the same powers as Superman he can take planet busting shots. Ms. Marvel has most Superman powers. Ikaris too. But would You say that they can do take it? 
No, because they're not from DC.