#1 Edited by syroco (65 posts) - - Show Bio

Icon, Superman, and Captain Marvel (Shazam) vs. Gladiator, Thor, and Sentry.

Fight takes place on Marvel's Earth.

Both teams are unaware of the other team's potential/power.
Include how and why they win with reply, please.

Icon -> http://www.comicvine.com/icon/29-47395/
Superman -> http://www.comicvine.com/superman/29-1807/
Captain Marvel -> http://www.comicvine.com/billy-batson/29-2350/
--
Gladiator -> http://www.comicvine.com/gladiator/29-4653/
Thor -> http://www.comicvine.com/thor/29-2268/
Sentry -> http://www.comicvine.com/sentry/29-1454/
#2 Edited by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

#3 Posted by syroco (65 posts) - - Show Bio

How and why?

#4 Posted by SPM1M (782 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Team 1

i second this

#5 Posted by DrEgonSpengler (473 posts) - - Show Bio

Have to go with team 1.

#6 Posted by Lady_Liberty (8211 posts) - - Show Bio

Team one though sheer power.

But! There is a chance they could lose, if Thor was clever with his BFR. Really, really clever, and really fast, and really lucky.

The great majority of the time it would be team one, because Thor isn't really clever, fast, or lucky.

#7 Posted by Dark Cloud™ (2174 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Two, I'd say.

#8 Edited by Guardiandevil83 (5217 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 is the logical choice but team 2 could pull out a win due to op stating that charecters are unaware of their opponents potential. Superman is cocky and believes that no one is a threat to him and also deep down is a good person. Sentry is an ex fiend and beats the crap outta regular people..Punisher. If Clark isn't fighting to win I believe Sentry could knock him out before he realizes he should fight back. Captain Marvel is just a wholesome as Superman if not more so, and I don't think anyone one the marvel team is weakened or vunerable to magic..though they might be since magic trancends physics, and other natural universal laws. Icon and Gladiator would be epic..but I see Icon being slightly stronger, they may be equal in speed though. Thor vs Marvel would be tight, but Thor being a trained warrior may make up the power/speed diffrence. I'll say the under dogs win. For now.

#9 Posted by termiteone4ever (6985 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 Icon not only strong as hell he powerful as superman almost even with Array of powers. Plus he is BLack i said it LOL :) Well gladiator purple so that could be a challenge :) . In all facts :0 Tho team one got this .

#10 Posted by syroco (65 posts) - - Show Bio

Even though I am OP, I have to go with team 2.

Gladiator is known for destroying planets with his FISTS.

#11 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

@syroco said:

Even though I am OP, I have to go with team 2.

Gladiator is known for destroying planets with his FISTS.

And Superman busts planets with the shock waves of his punches ...

#12 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lady_Liberty said:

But! There is a chance they could lose, if Thor was clever with his BFR. Really, really clever, and really fast, and really lucky.

The great majority of the time it would be team one, because Thor isn't really clever, fast, or lucky.

#13 Posted by wolfmaster77 (55 posts) - - Show Bio

team 1

#14 Posted by FiMFTW (687 posts) - - Show Bio

Uhh....Has anyone actually read Sentry's page? I know very little about him but COME ON.

This is essentially Icon, Marvel and Supes vs. an invincible, immortal, FTL Molecule Man with planetary-level telepathy.

O-V-E-R-P-O-W-E-R-E-D

C-U-R-B-S-T-O-M-P

S-P-I-T-E

#15 Posted by dondave (33366 posts) - - Show Bio

This
#16 Posted by SpectroRaphael (160 posts) - - Show Bio

@FiMFTW:Sentry is far from being invincible (lost to Hulk) or immortal (was killed by Thor). His speed feats do not compare to most of the others consistently, and he's shown molecular manipulation only once as PIS to beat MM.

Other than that Team 1 wins out of sheer power. They have the overall speed advantage (Thor being the weak link for the other team). Look at Icon's page. He has TP

#17 Posted by asIsuspected (543 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2

#18 Posted by Spartan101 (2278 posts) - - Show Bio

5.5/10 team 1

#19 Posted by HulkSlayerT1000 (1066 posts) - - Show Bio

@DrEgonSpengler said:

Have to go with team 1.
#20 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16888 posts) - - Show Bio

Team2. Cap Marvel will be turned into human by Thor. Gladiator can at least stalemate with Superman. And Icon has even less feats than Sentry.

#21 Edited by syroco (65 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting points, czarny.

#22 Posted by utkanflash (385 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 with high diffuclty
only thread on Team 1 is Gladiator
Sentry is a bad copy of Supe and Thor not a factor in this fight (if he was King Thor then things r changes)

Superman&Captain Marvel solo (ıf cap. has full shazam power then Marvel solo)

#23 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (1521 posts) - - Show Bio

We probably need to see more of Death Seed Sentry to call this, although judging by what he did to Thor recently he can take anyone on team one without a huge problem.

Unfortunately a lot of this depends on Gladiator's confidence, and full confidence he should stalemate or beat Superman and manhandle Icon.

So with Death Seed Sentry, Thor's versatility, and Gladiator's raw speed and strength I say team 2 8/10 (provided Gladiator stays at full confidence), If Gladiator can lose and does lose confidence I will take team 1 6 or 7/10

#24 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (1521 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 with high diffuclty

only thread on Team 1 is Gladiator

Sentry is a bad copy of Supe and Thor not a factor in this fight (if he was King Thor then things r changes)

Superman&Captain Marvel solo (ıf cap. has full shazam power then Marvel solo)

Thor is definitely a factor look at his latest feats especially his fight against Gorr

#25 Edited by Pr0metheus (4844 posts) - - Show Bio

@utkanflash: How do they have high difficulty if 2 different people could solo?