WHO WINS
Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Nelomaxwell
@YoungGunna:  Nice fight, I think BM is the weak link for Icon as he can go toe to toe with supes. Then again Is King Hyperion as strong as supes? If so then this is nice an even.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Valtot

orion can potentially solo with the astro harness but with barda team 2 win 10/10
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Static Shock

Hmmmm....

weaponmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By weaponmaster

Team 1.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Static Shock

Please don't chew off my head for saying this. But, I feel like this thread was made to be racially motivated.

Anyway, Icon was able physically able to fight Superman, so he should be able to do the same against either Orion or Barda. However, I'm not sure if he can stand up to the Astro Force if it's used against him. With no morals, Orion isn't going to hesitate to take it there. I also think that Orion has better fighting skills

Between Blue Marvel and Barda, the latter, to me, is a better fighter (the whole Apokaliptan warrior thing; same goes for Orion) but it may not necessarily mean that Blue Marvel can't fight her (since all soldiers are trained in martial arts). I'm not quite sure if she's stronger than Blue Marvel and vice versa. But, between the both of them, Blue Marvel actually has lifting feats (lifting an asteroid the size of Arkansas and a skyscraper). Barda, on the other hand, was physically able to fight Wonder Woman (who has shown to be physically stronger than both of them and is a better fighter than both of them). In comparison to that, Blue Marvel has physically engaged his physical equal, Anti-Man, knocked the Sentry into orbit with one punch, knocked around Iron Man, Wonder Man, and Ms. Marvel, and defeated King Hyperion after catching a second wind.

No matter who fights who, the Astro Force could probably take either Icon or Blue Marvel. I'd go with Team 2 in a difficult fight.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Nelomaxwell
@Static Shock:  Is the Astro force an energy that either man can alter or manipulate being that they can do that?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Static Shock
@Nelomaxwell said:
" @Static Shock:  Is the Astro force an energy that either man can alter or manipulate being that they can do that? "
I don't know. I've never seen the Astro Force being manipulated by someone other than Orion himself. The energy is normally very destructive. I read somewhere that it could destroy Earth if used at it's fullest potential. Don't quote me on that, though. It's even been used to make energy shields. They blocked Darkseid's Omega Beams. 
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By MrDirector786
@Static Shock said:
" @Nelomaxwell said:
" @Static Shock:  Is the Astro force an energy that either man can alter or manipulate being that they can do that? "
I don't know. I've never seen the Astro Force being manipulated by someone other than Orion himself. The energy is normally very destructive. I read somewhere that it could destroy Earth if used at it's fullest potential. Don't quote me on that, though. It's even been used to make energy shields. They blocked Darkseid's Omega Beams.  "
Here's the scan of him nearly destroying the Earth with his astro-force.

No Caption Provided

As for the instance where they blocked Darkseid's omega beams, I don't know if that was completely legit. Darkseid let him kill him so that Orion could take over Apokolips from what I've heard. And it's not the first time Darkseid allowed Orion to kill him for some secret motive of his own. So I don't know if it really could have done that if Darkseid didn't want him to kill him.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Static Shock
@MrDirector786: Maybe Darkseid knew that the Astro Force could counter his beams back at him, and as a result, used that knowledge to aid him in his plan.
ivan_jimenez86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 will decimate their opponents. Orion could solo the Marvel's duo through his astro force. Adding Big Barda allows for the match to end earlier. Her mega rod combined with both the astro force and the mother box will technologically siphon their molecules, killing them instaneously. The Marvel's duo may defeat Big Barda, but when they have to fight Orion--after witnessing Barda's demise--he will unleash the full force of the astro harness & murder them both!

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orion solos.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 takes this. IIRC Orion has been shown to be able to take on his father Darkseid.

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orion stomps . His strength is near Darkseids level and can one shot them using astro force

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

team 2

Sly_141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say Team 2 mostly due to Orion with no morals and the Astroforce.