Ichiryu (Toriko) vs Toneri (Naruto)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toneri can one shot but as the fight goes on longer he will end up losing

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loki_d said:

toneri will die easily if ichiryu maximizes his minority world control to toneri.

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

@loki_d said:

toneri will die easily if ichiryu maximizes his minority world control to toneri.

Both can die easily by each others hax, it depends on who unleashes theirs first.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By kyrees

@loki_d said:

@kyrees said:

@loki_d said:

Both can die easily by each others hax, it depends on who unleashes theirs first.

ichiryu can heal his damage with his minority world. toneri has shown healing capabilities ?

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Loki_D

@kyrees: It depends on if Ichiryu can heal from a fatal shot like the head or something ? It also depends on if Toneri's truth seeking ball can negate the regeneration effect like Obito did.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By kyrees

@loki_d: toneri's truth seeking ball are equal to midora's hungry space because both deal with erasing atoms but ichiryuu regened his damage from hungry space when he used his minority world on himself

fatal shot to the head ? ichiryuu had a part of his head and a lot of parts of his body eaten off by hungry space and he still regened from it.

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: Well I don't know about Toneri's TSB in the movie but in the manga truth seeking balls>>>Hungry space.

The TSB will usually erase things from existence so I don't know if Ichiryu can regenerate from that. But still I don't know if Toneri's is the same as Obito's and Madara's which negates regeneration.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By kyrees

@loki_d: don't do that. there's nothing higher in atom destruction/consumption and to claim there's something higher than that means you assumed the heck of what the author said. there's reasonable assumption and then there's unreasonable assumption. the former puts TSB on atomic level and the latter puts TSB on any level you want to argue on. use the latter all the time and you're bound to be on trolling territory.

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

@loki_d: don't do that. there's nothing higher in atom destruction/consumption and to claim there's something higher than that means you assumed the heck of what the author said. there's reasonable assumption and then there's unreasonable assumption. the former puts TSB on atomic level and the latter puts TSB on any level you want to argue on. use the latter all the time and you're bound to be on trolling territory.

It is a power that easily exceeds both Kekkei Genkai and Kekkei Tōta.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By kyrees

@loki_d: by all means it means better atom deconstruction control and we have seen numerous atom deconstruction levels on various medias (various reality warpers in different levels). there's nothing stronger than atom deconstructions, unless you plan to invent a new science to it.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Ratava

maybe we should wait for more feats of Toneri besides that bad camrip-gif but i think Ichiryuu wins

that was one of his attacks and he wasnt even at full power anymore

No Caption Provided

+ Minority World

@princearagorn1 what do you think about the battle?

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichiryuu

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

@loki_d: by all means it means better atom deconstruction control and we have seen numerous atom deconstruction levels on various medias (various reality warpers in different levels). there's nothing stronger than atom deconstructions, unless you plan to invent a new science to it.

yeah i'm done because you don't have a clue

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By kyrees

@loki_d said:

@kyrees said:

as opposed to put forth an idea that there is something stronger than atom deconstruction ? who actually has no clue at this point ? i have seen your arguments to TSB and frankly, you might as well claim that TSB can hurt beings that are below true omnipotent ones like true multiversal ones.

you already had the balls to create a kaguya vs galactus thread. i wonder what else would you do at this point.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichiryuu..... easily...

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#17  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@kyrees: He isn't worth,he have a large bias toward his characters like he believe Naruto can beat Superman.

On-Topic:Toriko top tiers stomps the HST.

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac: I'm just using manga and databook facts, not bias.

Bleach & Naruto>>>>>>>>>>>>>Toriko

Toriko is still behind these two.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Ratava

@loki_d said:

definitely not

while weakend one of Acacias disciple did that

No Caption Provided

another disciple stopped the rotation of their planet with a single attack

and the planet they are living on is bigger than Uranus

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichiryuu rapes Toneri and solos Narutoverse

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichiryuu rapes Toneri and solos Narutoverse

So Ichiryuu is into that huh ? No wonder he sent Toriko and Komatsu get the Ozone herb together then...

Keikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichiryuu.

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:

@loki_d said:

definitely not

No Caption Provided

I'm not impressed all I see is a attack that can be seen from space but it hasn't reached space. The other thing mentioned useless in battle

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Ratava

@loki_d said:

@ratava said:

@loki_d said:

definitely not

No Caption Provided

I'm not impressed all I see is a attack that can be seen from space but it hasn't reached space. The other thing mentioned useless in battle

what? not impressed? sorry iam not sure if you are trolling. u get that this planet is bigger than uranus? this attack is bigger than everything seen in Naruto and he did that in a weak state. after this fight his enemy destroyed 80% of the human world with a casual attack

No Caption Provided

torikos main cast is currently fighting against Bambina, who can throw a 1.5 km sized mountain across the planet (220.000 km) and jumps into space for fun. and they are still not on Ichiryus level. Ichiryuus minority world is basically a guaranteed kill and they have "reality warping" via ultimate routine

sorry but Toriko plays in another league

haxx: Toriko >> Naruto

physical stats: Toriko >> Naruto

speed: Toriko >> Naruto

DeAnnunaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By DeAnnunaki

Minority World, good game.

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

@loki_d said:

@kyrees said:

as opposed to put forth an idea that there is something stronger than atom deconstruction ? who actually has no clue at this point ? i have seen your arguments to TSB and frankly, you might as well claim that TSB can hurt beings that are below true omnipotent ones like true multiversal ones.

you already had the balls to create a kaguya vs galactus thread. i wonder what else would you do at this point.

Quark destruction uh nothing manipulation/nonexistent

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loki_d: really now, you want to create a new science where in quarks are manipulated into nothing when the law of conservation of energy states that energy can only transferred into something else and it cannot be destroyed.

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Loki_D

@kyrees said:

@loki_d: really now, you want to create a new science where in quarks are manipulated into nothing when the law of conservation of energy states that energy can only transferred into something else and it cannot be destroyed.

Most fiction do not follow all sciences, and the truth seekers erased sasuke's susanoo hand lol

Wait I'm not saying the truth seekers destroy they just return creation back to nothing. SO6P ability to create things from nothing and vice versa.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, you didn't have to bump it. With the recent feats, 4 HK could take toneri out by themselves, not that they needed it before. Acacia's disciples are way out of his league. Midora still had enough energy left -after- the fight to lifewipe the entire human world..

@jedixman: @god_spawn: mismatch.

@ratava: sorry, must've missed the tag.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By kyrees

@loki_d said:

@kyrees said:

Most fiction do not follow all sciences, and the truth seekers erased sasuke's susanoo hand lol

yes, most fiction do not follow all sciences but the fiction doesn't override common sense with a good enough science in it. the claim that it erases existence means nothing when the same thing happened on the other manga and it was negated accordingly. i might as well claim hungry space eats atoms into nothingness.

in fact, i would use that ichiryu uses hungry space on naruto and toneri and they won't be able to regen from it.

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

@loki_d said:

@kyrees said:

yes, most fiction do not follow all sciences but the fiction doesn't override common sense with a good enough science in it. the claim that it erases existence means nothing when the same thing happened on the other manga and it was negated accordingly. i might as well claim hungry space eats atoms into nothingness.

in fact, i would use that ichiryu uses hungry space on naruto and toneri and they won't be able to regen from it.

You would be lying

And check my previous post i edited it

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loki_d: it's my argument, not yours. how do you decide what i lie or not ?

creation back to nothing means destruction unless literature has better definitions to it

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Loki_D

@kyrees said:

@loki_d: it's my argument, not yours. how do you decide what i lie or not ?

creation back to nothing means destruction unless literature has better definitions to it

It's a lie because you have nothing to back it up and we already know the truth.

Destruction is what i am doing to you and nothing is just nothing it is zero. Atoms are made of smaller parts which are made of smaller parts.

Nothing>Destruction if you didn't know, since destruction is something it can become nothing. Its simple logic

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By kyrees

@loki_d: just as your claims to TSB then ? "eat atoms" is practically the same with "return creation to nothing" because of their natures and idealogy

a mere author statement doesn't seal the argument to it especially if the same kind of instances occur on other mangas and was dealt with accordingly. destruction is the process and atoms may just be made of quarks but there is no common sense induction that quarks can be erased. simple logic doesn't trump relativistic logic especially if it denotes on areas one fan assumes too much. "nothing" cannot exist accordingly despite what authors can claim to their work to it.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers