Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@highaccuser said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Ichigo - both rounds.

Reasons?

His destructive compacity, is far too much for them to circumvent.

...... These guys could give naruto a run for his buck, so why is Ichigo winning? Did I miss something? TK, speed, Precog, Light Sabers.... huh?

Anakin, Plo Koon, Kit Fisto, and Mace too boot.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

bump

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I doubt that Ichigo could beat them all at once. Ichigo vs Anakin or something like that would be a better fight.

X18999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo with ease.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17c2439784
deactivated-57d17c2439784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo one-shots all of them. None of them stand a chance of blocking even his casual attacks.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The fastest person on the whole council, by feats, is Mace Windu at Mach 6-9. Ichigo's over Mach 50. What's TK to someone who obliterates buildings with single swings and can block multi-block to city-level energies? Vasto Lorde Ichigo godstomps them.

Loading Video...

In all honesty I like the Sub version better than the English dub.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jeepeh

You don't say EU or anything, so this is just movie versions then. SS arc Ichigo (shikai), heck maybe even Substitute Arc Ichigo should win.

Dangai Ichigo twitches and the Canon Star Wars is gone.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Sy8000
Avatar image for deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36
deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legends or canon, it doesn't matter. Jedi are glass canons, Ichigo one-shots them with a casual sword swing.

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Windu faster than Yoda, confirmed by Reikai.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

If he can beat 1 he can beat all. But the question is. Can he beat Windu, or Yoda?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: Can Yoda or Windu tank pressurised air attacks that vaporise small hills?

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: And where did you get this mach 50 speed from??

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mije_101 said:

I smell sarcasm here, or am I way off

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@chimeroid: Can Yoda or Windu tank pressurised air attacks that vaporise small hills?

Well, there are a lot of factors in his fight. What happens if a jedi disarms Ichigo, can Yoda as a prominent telepath influence him, can he restrain him with TK, could Anakin use Oneness to fight him on terms. It is not as simple. As i said. If he can beat 1 he will beat all.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Ichigo godstomps

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo LOL.

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo no difficulty. Movie Star Wars is street level, MAYBE low mid-tier.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Thekillerklok

Ichigo's Dad takes them all unarmed.

Loading Video...

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By reikai

@mije_101 said:

I smell sarcasm here, or am I way off

No he just hates me. On the matter, only true until someone shows a quantifiable feat for Yoda putting him above it that's not "he fought Sid". As for Ichigo's speed, it's actually a lot higher, but we can start from the beginning. Base Shinigami Ichigo was low super-sonic at start of series and was blitzed effortlessly by Byakuya, who was under the Seireitei's seal which drops his stats to 1/5th the norm. So we're looking at Byakuya who is perhaps Mach 4-5 base when under seal in his first showing, and would be Mach 20-25 in the Seireitei without it. Fastforward to Seireitei Arc, Shikai Ichigo was keeping up with him and Bankai Ichigo blitzed him early on, despite Ichigo still recovering from injuries and fatigue.

Byakuya's Bankai creates 1million sakura petals, each of which is an individual blade. Ichigo deflected all of them in a few seconds. Even accounting for clumping of perhaps 50 per swing, Ichigo would've had to make 20thousand strikes in a few seconds to disperse all of the sakura blades. During next part of the fight it is stated the speed of these petals is doubled when Byakuya directs them with his hands, and Ichigo still evades all of them. These are all Mach 25+ objects at start and Mach 50+ when Byakuya controls them with his hands. Even accounting for just movement speed, Ichigo was faster than them even when it became indicated he was losing speed due to him being a complete novice at utilizing Bankai and that he was effectively over-straining his body while using it.

So we have Bankai Ichigo as of Seireitei Arc who is easily Mach 50+. Fast forward to Arrancar Arc and Grimmjow in the living world beats the crap out of Bankai Ichigo. Vizard Ichigo could only overpower Base Grimmjow so much. Don't even see Grimmjow able to use his full stats until Hueco Mundo arc because of the extremely limited degree of reishi in the living world, whereas in Hueco Mundo there is an abundance. Which also, not surprisingly, benefits shinigami as well. And Ichigo's stats are magnified when using Vizard. Viz-Ichi gets shredded by 2nd Release Ulquiorra, and then Ulq2.0 gets pounded down by Vasto Lorde Ichigo.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: Thats not true. Anakin, Mace, and Obi Wan all shown the ability to react to electricity attacks well after being fired at them.

No Caption Provided

That is well above Mach 50. and best part is it is consistent. they may not run that fast, but they can move their arms, and react that fast consistently. All this is canon feats too which is funny.

50 feet apart is too close.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Force Lightning =/= lightning speed. This is already long established.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@reikai said:

@sirfizzwhizz: Force Lightning =/= lightning speed. This is already long established.

Lightning speed =/= Electricity speed. Whats your point? I stated Electricity Speed, which it is, a form of electricity. As it is clearly defined >_>

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Force Lightning =/= Electricity. Don't see why you'd even bother to state that. Also, given the scene above, Dooku's lightning is incredibly slow. Consider it. His "electricity" traveled a distance of 2-3m in about a second. 3mps is 6.7mph. If you're trying to tell me that's better than Mach 50, then I do believe you need to go rethink your math equations.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

@sirfizzwhizz: Force Lightning =/= Electricity. Don't see why you'd even bother to state that. Also, given the scene above, Dooku's lightning is incredibly slow. Consider it. His "electricity" traveled a distance of 2-3m in about a second. 3mps is 6.7mph. If you're trying to tell me that's better than Mach 50, then I do believe you need to go rethink your math equations.

Sigh, your full of BS here. Its stated "electricity" in various sources.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

There is more sources to that state Electricity and not lightning.

Add to this your only proof is it seems slow. So does Ichigo, he seems alot slower than mach 50 since I can see his blurs and attacks in the show LMAO. Really guy, thats your defense here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvKuOWoFuqo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymQ8DZFejS4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BOQI-LAEzM

All of these show what seems to me insant at the target electricity. Hell I seen lightning move slower in anime's lol.

Show me stated proof that Sith lightning is slower than "electricity" as it is stated to be. I will be waiting rather than the flawed opinionated conjuncture you shown thus far.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Emerald Lightning: used rather exclusively by Luke "F**king" Skywalker. Also, it's a description of the abilities appearance. Not it's fundamental nature or speed. Never mind it's statements are contradictory to actual evidence. Such as "nearly impossible to deflect". Unless, of course, you have a lightsaber, some form of shield or barrier, or can just simply dodge out of the way. How often is Force Lightning blocked/reflected in the history of Star Wars? about 95% of the time. The other 5% is between people too inexperienced to hold their lightsaber properly, or normal soldiers who had no idea what they were dealing with.

Also, nothing in those descriptions state it being instant nor even indicating how fast it is. And we're aware that the speed of abilities varies depending on the User. Don't even bother pretending that descriptions without clear context, and being taken out of their own context, is evidence of anything. And claiming that it makes them all "electric speed" is so utterly laughable. Tell that to the Jedi who gets shot in the face by a Clone.

Loading Video...

Honestly, trying to base it off a description of how it appears is completely bogus and pointless. I can just as easily say that all Bleach figures are Lightspeed because of what Shunpo translates as; "Light Step" or in the show "Flash Steps". Or someone claiming Arrancar are all slow because their technique is called Sonido, which translates as "Sound" or "Sound Ceremony". It's only a description of what appearance it takes, not an indicator of its actual speed.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: This is the biggest hypocrite I ever seen here.

Not it's fundamental nature or speed. Never mind it's statements are contradictory to actual evidence.

So is this.

Loading Video...

Thats Mach 50 speeds now? LMAO see how your argument fails?! This is slower than the fight Anakin had with Dooku in the movie..... this is how your pathetic visual argument sounds.

Emerald Lightning: used rather exclusively by Luke "F**king" Skywalker. Also, it's a description of the abilities appearance.

I showed many quotes where it states in description electrical. It never states that is appearance. Just that it is electrical. Where your proof its slower than electricity? Still waiting on that solid proof.

And claiming that it makes them all "electric speed" is so utterly laughable.

OMG epic fail again. I only stated out of the characters here, like Anakin, Mace, and Obi Wan. Where did you get all? Sheeesh. But moving this fast in dueling speeds and reaction speed? Plausible as the next comic or anime hero.

Tell that to the Jedi who gets shot in the face by a Clone.

As for this fail comment, does that Jedi have the speed of Anakin, Obi Wan, or Mace? Didn't think so lol. Add to this does Superman always use his insane near lightspeed speeds in fights against peak human speed foes? Nope. Not even close. Do we deny he has said speeds? Nope.

And we're aware that the speed of abilities varies depending on the User.

Thats funny after this you stated "Tell the Jedi..." comment above. Yes I stated only Anakin, Mace, and Obi Wan showed this speed anyway. beside them, only a HANDFUL of others done the same. Revan, Yoda, and a few more. The fodder Jedi and slower Jedi never showed this.

Quit low balling.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Show me actual proof of speed. We can all see you're incapable of that. Basing everything on the description of it as "electric" is just poor and indicates nothing. Your whole argument is based off a description while all visual evidence represented goes completely against it. And your whole counter to Bleach is based on the animation style. Even that's just getting pathetic. Nothing you've done points to anything nor makes any bit of logical sense. You claim they're "electric" speed, yet decide not to be "electric" when getting shot at? Decide not to be to protect all the soldiers behind them? Decide not to to stop a clearly inferior force made entirely of robots?

Your argument makes no sense and has no right to even exist. Force Lightning =/= whatever you appear to be imagining it is. It's not instantaneous. It's not near-instantaneous. It's not anything you have shown it to be. And trying to say Electricity is different from lightning...F**k, where in the hell do you think we initially got it from? A fortune cookie? The only difference between the two is how it's created. Lightning is a naturally occurring phenomenon. Electricity is created through a variety of means involving mechanical devices to create an electric charge.

Honestly, this is boring. I shouldn't be having to give a Physics Lecture. Jedi aren't lightning speed. Majority aren't even sub-sonic. And they all die as easily as Giriko does to Kenpachi.

Loading Video...

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is sad. Human Ichigo stomps.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@reikai: this is boring. Not only you simply wish to ignore the descriptions of It being "electrical" you ignorantly keep saying lightning when no one is saying that.

You cannot find any speed statement it is slower than electricity as it is stated to be.

You can keep bringing up "look at how slow these other Jedi are" when I am only discussing Mace Windu, Anakin, and Obi Wan. The only three with electricity reaction feats, and the only three that can be considered the fastest and best out of the council beside Yoda who is not in this fight.

In the end your argument boils down to how it looks in he movies and show, which are not even legend feats anyway. Even though Ichigo fights look even slower than the fights in the Clone Wars.

Let's not overlook your unsupported by facts opinion.

Yeah, Ichigo bias fan calc speeds is flat out faster than deflecting electricity attacks after they are fired off consistently, and the evidence of their speed to boot in statements. Yup, you win this round :)

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol Ichigo stomps.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Thekillerklok

Lol Op didn't turn off soul crush.

Watch all three of these Vids because you guys are making a fool of yourselves.

Context is important.

Loading Video...

early in the series. Byakuya at this point is limited to 1/5th of his "power" and is far slower then the one in next two clips.

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

near the end of the first ark. This is a slow version of ichigo lol

As a side note Let me Reveal part of the Origin of The name I choose for myself.

Plo koon

Koon is a racial slur.

Plok

Klok

I have been a star wars fan since i was <5 years old.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow. No way is SirFizzWhizz arguing the canon Jedi would win... This is just silly the legends Jedi would die horribly here, they can do nothing to stop from dying from Ichigo's attack. Jedi are glass canons, they can dish it out but they can't take it.

AbramDaAwesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By AbramDaAwesome

Ichigo sluaghterstomps both rounds

(man that felt good to type :D)

Ichigo has the strength, speed, and durability advantage, plus the getsuga tensho has a large range so he could possibly take out all the Jedi in one fell swoop

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@goldroger said:

Wow. No way is SirFizzWhizz arguing the canon Jedi would win...

Your right, I would not argue canon. I am arguing Legends, which is what we always argue unless specified, and was specified by the OP.

@jeepeh: It's legends versions.

So I guess Goldroger you cant read either. Even then I am not arguing they can win, just arguing the speed that they are being low balled too.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Judging by the responses in this thread its pretty clear no one actually knows anything about Star Wars. Kinda sad, really.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@thevivas:

That's a comment occurence with Star Wars these days, V. They're either getting high-balled to ridiculous levels, or low-balled to an equally absurd tier.

That problem comes in, because rarely do people attempt to read the source material.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

Judging by the responses in this thread its pretty clear no one actually knows anything about Star Wars. Kinda sad, really.

@thevivas:

That's a comment occurence with Star Wars these days, V. They're either getting high-balled to ridiculous levels, or low-balled to an equally absurd tier.

That problem comes in, because rarely do people attempt to read the source material.

Notice how in the actual OP it says absolutely nothing about the Non cannon EU characters being used.

also include the Only bit of evidence Given to support the "speed" of star wars is reacting to a "electricity" attack. which is used as a feat for every street leveler under the moon and on these forums is shrugged off as PIS or AIS.

Also there is a difference between reacting to "electricity" then there is moving as fast as.

Jedi are freaking precogs /sigh.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By jeepeh

lol at you guys arguing that Ichigo's Mach 50 at best.

Spoiler'd for large info-dump-thing.

he was capable of dodging Mach 500, in a depressed state

Now before you all say the obvious thing that I know you're going to, "Gin lied about his Bankai!" I will say this,

NO.

He did not lie to ICHIGO about his Bankai, he lied to AIZEN.

"I told you a while back". As in a long time ago, as in, before the series started. Likely near the time that Aizen told him of his

It's as if everyone saw the words "I lied" and jumped on the bandwagon to downplay Bleach without considering the context.

Okay, we have that crap storm out of the way, and Ichigo is now PROVEN (whether you agree on the lightning speed SS arc Ichigo or not) that he is Mach 500 without the mask.

Now this, new and enhanced (?) Ichigo (before he got depressed, and he's masked, so likely higher than Mach 500 speeds) was being dodged almost effortlessly by base Aizen

Now pay attention to this part, this will be very important in this thread.

we must examine what it means to be "transcendent". As Aizen called it

Ganju and Hanatoro (a 7th seat) were able to feel the Reiatsu of Kenpachi, who is considered a very powerful Captain. But they could still feel him, but powerhouses like Isshin, Yoruichi, and Urahara were incapable of feeling Aizen's Chrysalis form. Thus, in order to be considered "transcendent" to someone, the gap in your power must be more than that of the gap between a 7th seat of the Medical Division and Captain of the Battle Division. Another example would be that Orihime, who couldn't even stand up to a 4th seat was capable of feeling Gin's power, and Gin was one of the high tier captains along with Aizen. So again, the power gap must be far greater than it was in those cases. Yet another, far greater example would be Rukia, who had been exposed to the Sekki Sekki for so long that her Reiatsu level was practically nothing, could still feel Ichigo, Byakuya, and Ukitake.

No Caption Provided

So captain level is still not enough to be transcendent when compared to almost no power.

So keeping that in mind,

FGT >Transcendent> Monster Aizen = Dangai Ichigo >Transcendent> Butterflaizen > MulletZen > Chrysalis Aizen >Transcendent> Kenpachi probably > Normal Aizen.

So now, how fast do you think the god tiers of Bleach (Dangai Ichigo, Monster-Aizen, Juha) are, considering the immense gap between them, and someone who can dodge Mach 500 like nothing? It's bloody ridiculous is what it is.

@jeepeh: It's legends versions.

Never heard of it.

KodaChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In my opinion Ichigo is going to murder them all , they have not a chance.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@thekillerklok: lmao. The OP just stated this is legends. That is the Star Wars official name for EU by Disney.

So we now establish you either can't read, or you have no clue about Star Wars. I assume maybe you simply miss the blatant seen answers from Highaccusser that this Legends and not Canon. Unless your knowledge on Star Wars is so obscure you have no clue the difference :/