• 79 results
juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 juiceboks  Moderator

Don't tag me for a match that no one has commented on for over a year..especially not one that's already been done.

Avatar image for deactivated-5aeee8c9da928
deactivated-5aeee8c9da928

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ShootingNova:

Thats life. you take what you get.

who do u think wins?

Give reasons.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@a1l_s2a3m4e5n: LOL. So I don't know anything about the characters but I have to respond anyway?

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo hasn't shown his powers yet So -_- lock

Blackice709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sauce stumps

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am on the fence about this.

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@pierpat@ redbird3rdboywonder @noone301994@ juiceboks@thitiki@ a1l_s2a3m4e5n@ rulerofthevine@ghost_ rider1 @baronu@ boringperson@ monkey_butt@chillxpill @vintage_ spiderman@ mikasaackerman@ shootingnova@ deathhero61@nyas@ beyondergod@ primebonnick@ whoisme@m_man

BUMP?

Sasuke stomps.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Idk, possibly the massively hypersonic country-continent buster who can instantly mindrape?

sauce stumps

maaask12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

one look in sasuke's eyes ichigo is done.

Terran59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke has the green light on Ichigo,black amaterasu wins hands down.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo stomps

TraptInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By TraptInside

This was a great video, but a couple things were left out... Ichigo isnt a...."trained" sword fighter... hes more of a "street fighter" style of sword user as he hasnt had much formal training in sword techniques... Yes he can use a sword and has been battleing constantly with one.... but not to the extent of Sasukes training with one. Sasuke could also infuse his sword with lighting and allow his sword to pass through other weapons as he did against Yamato in the first few episodes of Shippuden. Plus Sasukes genjutsus would be a whole new thing to Ichigo....Im up to date on bleach and finished naruto... but I gotta say... I think Sasuke would win....

Edumacated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo blitzes

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

Sharingon hax ftw... no but i honestly dont know. I watched the first episode of Bleach and wanted to kneecap myself.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure said:

Sharingon hax ftw... no but i honestly dont know. I watched the first episode of Bleach and wanted to kneecap myself.

Bleach is far better than Naruto. Just bare with the first 15 episodes and skip the filler. Bleach has the best fight scenes in HST

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

@serrure said:

Bleach is far better than Naruto. Just bare with the first 15 episodes and skip the filler. Bleach has the best fight scenes in HST

again no way in h**l is that possible... if a shows very first episode is awful then its awful and not worth my time. btw RWBYs fight scenes are the best in my opinion

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure said:

@josephgomes619 said:

@serrure said:

again no way in h**l is that possible... if a shows very first episode is awful then its awful and not worth my time. btw RWBYs fight scenes are the best in my opinion

That's a very silly comment. Many shows have had good opening but awful ending. See how Naruto ended, Bleach anime is far more enjoyable than Naruto. There's not drama (like Naruto chasing Sasuke like a homo), or endless flashbacks. Bleach covers 460 manga chapters in 200 canon episodes, far better pacing than Naruto. Also Bleach fillers are not as awful as shippuden fillers (Ninja ostrich)

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To compare them I'm gonna use Ichigo from Arrancar Saga vs Sasuke actual. Ichigo in his Vato Lord form can put a good battle, but nothing that he show can actually say that it could destroy Perfect Susanno, maybe Susanno but it should be a hard battle. His cero could be comparable with a bijuu dama and more and since he stoped Lanza del Relampago it could easily mean that he could take some damage from anything sasuke send him, except from Amaterasu, but since sasuke in his battle with itachi was able to elude some of it, Ichigo could easily escape from it without problem. Now speed Ichigo can take it easily speedblits Sasuke, hell Ulquiorra got a hard time to follow him. Actual Ichigo is way stronger and faster to the point that not just react to a lightning but also counterattack it with his new Getsuga. Also he take 5 gigajoules like nothing. It takes around three gigajoules of death-ray to entirely vaporize a person — enough to completely melt 5,000 pounds of steel or simulate a lightningbolt.

It Takes 2.99 Gigajoules To Vaporize a Human Body - Slashdot

Excerpts From The Mad Scientist’s Handbook: So You’re Ready to Vaporize a Human - Blogs

Bleach 582 - Read Bleach 582 Online - Page 13

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell: Give it up already Sasuke stomps.... Ichigo gets either Genjutsu oneshotted, chidori oneshotted, chibaku tenseid, teledismembered, speed blitzed, etc. There's nothing he can do here but die

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage said:

@divell: Give it up already Sasuke stomps.... Ichigo gets either Genjutsu oneshotted, chidori oneshotted, chibaku tenseid, teledismembered, speed blitzed, etc. There's nothing he can do here but die

the only problem with you narutards is that you think the onlyone that is going to attack is Naruto's characters when in the times Sasuke charge his chidori ichigo can cut his head or send him a Getsuga. Naruto and Sasuke are probably the most fasters beings in Narutoverse yet they have travel speed, while Bleach has travel and combat speed.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/51087186.jpg

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Hulkage

@divell: Narutard? Such harsh words, my feelings....

"the only problem with you narutards is that you think the onlyone that is going to attack is Naruto's characters when in the times Sasuke charge his chidori ichigo can cut his head or send him a Getsuga."

1. We don't think Sasuke is the only one to attack in every battle. We just use logic in saying since Sasuke has the faster reaction, timing, perception, and overall speed feats coupled with precog that he would be the first to make a move, well before Ichigo could react.

2. Ichigo doesn't have the speed feats suggesting he could blitz and if you want to use fan calcs then I could give some that blue those out the water. But scans will always trump calcs and you can't present scans that live up to Sasuke's speed for Ichigo.

"Naruto and Sasuke are probably the most fasters beings in Narutoverse yet they have travel speed, while Bleach has travel and combat speed."

That shows how much you know. Until recently, NOBODY had good travel speed feats in Naruto. They Naruto characters were known for their insane combat speed but lacked travel speed that matched it.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure said:
@josephgomes619 said:
@serrure said:

That's a very silly comment. Many shows have had good opening but awful ending. See how Naruto ended, Bleach anime is far more enjoyable than Naruto. There's not drama (like Naruto chasing Sasuke like a homo), or endless flashbacks. Bleach covers 460 manga chapters in 200 canon episodes, far better pacing than Naruto. Also Bleach fillers are not as awful as shippuden fillers (Ninja ostrich)

why don't you go a do a poll of naruto and bleach? send me a link if you do.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Divell

@hulkage said:

@divell: Narutard? Such harsh words, my feelings....

"the only problem with you narutards is that you think the onlyone that is going to attack is Naruto's characters when in the times Sasuke charge his chidori ichigo can cut his head or send him a Getsuga."

1. We don't think Sasuke is the only one to attack in every battle. We just use logic in saying since Sasuke has the faster reaction, timing, perception, and overall speed feats coupled with precog that he would be the first to make a move, well before Ichigo could react.

2. Ichigo doesn't have the speed feats suggesting he could blitz and if you want to use fan calcs then I could give some that blue those out the water. But scans will always trump calcs and you can't present scans that live up to Sasuke's speed for Ichigo.

"Naruto and Sasuke are probably the most fasters beings in Narutoverse yet they have travel speed, while Bleach has travel and combat speed."

That shows how much you know. Until recently, NOBODY had good travel speed feats in Naruto. They Naruto characters were known for their insane combat speed but lacked travel speed that matched it.

1 - logic? really? show me a feat comparable to Ichigo coming to full speed from the sky, brake a building and is standing like nothing at Kenpachi's side.

2 - i just mention one, another is Ichigo seeing the lightning coming from the sky, charging his new Getsuga and sending it to the lightning like nothing, there isn't nothing in Narutoverse close to that. Wrong Narutoverse has always been more travel speed than combat. at most the only combat speed has been to make the symbols of the jutsu and send it which by the way they jump to one side to escape it. In Bleach there have always been fighting speed and travel speed way over Naruto.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

chigo dies

jasonhitto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers