Ichigo vs Raphael

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Kurosaki Ichigo vs Raphael

first round, ralph current vs ichigo at the end of his fight with Azien ie after losing his powers, without prep, ralph with his standard weapons and ichigo with a normal katana

Second, current ichigo without powers, one hour of physical and mental prep, ralph with the same weapons

third the same ichigo but rapha 3D movie of 2007, one hour of mental and physical prep

fight in a dojo in character, vic by ko or summision

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By MethoKi

is this for real?

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

is this for real?

quite real my friend

I say raphael in every round

randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

So, Ichigo is just a normal human in all of these scenarios?

Avatar image for cerberusprime3k
CerberusPrime3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo all Rounds.

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So, Ichigo is just a normal human in all of these scenarios?

exactly, this is to test his fighting skills only, so no power applied

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I personally don't think Ichigo is that good of a fighter without his Shinigami/hollow abilities.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Dredeuced

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk said:

I personally don't think Ichigo is that good of a fighter without his Shinigami/hollow abilities.

He still has his super enhanced reflexes. The world moves in slow motion to him from his training. He mentioned it while fighting some thugs.

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ShadowPro

He still has his super enhanced reflexes. The world moves in slow motion to him from his training. He mentioned it while fighting some thugs.

he said that his training stayed with him, but that doesn't mean that he has enhanced reflex, he is barely a peak human, only the fighting techniques he learned stayed with him, there is a difference

and even though it would only be a little help for ichigo, sice raph's reflexes help him to dodge laser beams

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowpro: Nah, he quite clearly states the some of the only proof that he has of his shinigami training is that his reflexes are still enhanced:

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo still wins.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ShadowPro

@dredeuced said:

@shadowpro: Nah, he quite clearly states the some of the only proof that he has of his shinigami training is that his reflexes are still enhanced:

these scan didn't say anything about being super human or anyting, only that thy're honed

Ichigo still wins.

only if raph is sleeping and drunk, otherwise, I can't see that happening

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo could win. I don't know why everyone is saying Raph stomps. Even without his powers, Ichigo can drop a bunch of guys without much of a problem.

Bleach episode 344

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ShadowPro

@ultimatehero0406 said:

Ichigo could win. I don't know why everyone is saying Raph stomps. Even without his powers, Ichigo can drop a bunch of guys without much of a problem.

Bleach episode 344

something that raph does with less offort

but if you want a reason why, ell, there is the fact that he has been trained in the art of ninjust pretty much his entire life, and he is a master martial artist while ichigo only knows karate and he probably is not even a black belt, and he wins all of his fights due to his powers

NightwingX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowpro: My point is, this in not a stomp because Ichigo has skills in h2h and basic combat. Plus he has fought a lot worse enemies than Raph ever has or will so that about makes up for the amount of time training. Just because he doesn't have his sword or powers doesn't mean all of that combat experience just drops from his brain. It carries over.

Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo's speed and reactions leftover from when he was a shinigami could deal with Raph.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo ftw

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowpro: My point is, this in not a stomp because Ichigo has skills in h2h and basic combat. Plus he has fought a lot worse enemies than Raph ever has or will so that about makes up for the amount of time training. Just because he doesn't have his sword or powers doesn't mean all of that combat experience just drops from his brain. It carries over.

when has he fought someone worst than raph in a HSH combat with no powers? besided that doesn't makes up for anything

yet not enough, besides there are not too many feats of him beating a decent enemy in a H2H fight with no powers

EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowpro: Yes it does. He still had reflexes and battle instinct leftover from fights a lot worse than Raph could ever manage. He said this himself.

And while not too many feats in h2h beside pwning a load of gangsters with weapons without much trouble, he could still fight Raphael.

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowpro: Yes it does. He still had reflexes and battle instinct leftover from fights a lot worse than Raph could ever manage. He said this himself.

And while not too many feats in h2h beside pwning a load of gangsters with weapons without much trouble, he could still fight Raphael.

what makes you think rapha couldn't manage those fights? if he had shinigami powers he could do it with more ease than ichigo

also his experience doesn't work if there are no powers, 'cuz that half his experience, and there is no way he could handle raph

EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowpro: Who said I didn't think he could? I don't think your understanding what I'm saying here. I'm saying win or lose, it wouldn't be a stomp in anyone's favor. And yeah, all battle experience carries over. Nothing like that ever just goes away. Like I said, even without his powers or weapons, his strength, reflexes, and fighting skills carried over even after he lost all of his powers.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By isaac_clarke

It all depends whether or not on if people post in this thread. Otherwise I say Shadowpro will lose under normal conditions

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ShadowPro

@ultimatehero0406 said:

@shadowpro: Who said I didn't think he could? I don't think your understanding what I'm saying here. I'm saying win or lose, it wouldn't be a stomp in anyone's favor. And yeah, all battle experience carries over. Nothing like that ever just goes away. Like I said, even without his powers or weapons, his strength, reflexes, and fighting skills carried over even after he lost all of his powers.

ok, is not an tomp for anyone, but you have to admit that half his experience is only getting new powers

let me be more clear: He gets his powers, he kills some mothers, he get his ass kicked, he gets a power up, he gets his ass kickd again, he gets a new power again, he gets his ass kicked... again, he gets a new power up again, he gets his ass kicked... again and againg and he becomes a mindless hollow, he then he gets a new power up to defeat aizen.... and that pretty much summarises his shinigami fighting experience

and it funny because it's true, that how the series goes all the time

EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowpro: I'm aware. But that still doesn't mean he doesn't have experience fighting. And there are many fights he has also fought all the way through: Zanpakuto training Vs Jidanbo Vs Ikkaku Vs Renji round 2 Vs Dordoni Vs Grimmjow round 2 Vs Quilge Fullbring training (which was actually a power downgrade) Vs a thousand fodder characters Vs a million hollows of all levels

Win or loss, as long as he is fighting, he is gaining experience.