This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by RBT (4551 posts) - - Show Bio

This is Ichigo before his training with Urahara. Fight is in Gotham city. No prep. Starting distance- 40 m.

Ichigo has his Zanpakutō. Batman has his normal gear.

Round 1- Morals on.

Round 2- Morals off.

#2 Posted by lowlaville (5086 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Ichigo has a fair chance. He was peak human to begin with.

#3 Posted by The Stegman (25541 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't even remember what Ichigo could do before he trained with Urahara, all I remember is him randomly jumping and cutting Hollows in half.

#4 Posted by BlackWind (7062 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman: Pretty much nothing. Just a big ass ugly sword and low level superhuman stats.

#5 Posted by The Stegman (25541 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman: Pretty much nothing. Just a big ass ugly sword and low level superhuman stats.

Then yeah, Ichigo yells, charges in at him and Batman throws a Bat-sleeping gas pellet and knocks him out. Then seduces Rukia.

#6 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10733 posts) - - Show Bio

Ichigo was still a capable fighter killing hollows and defeating Renji..

#7 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (26221 posts) - - Show Bio

Ichogi still defeats BatGod.

#8 Edited by Juiceboks (10341 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman loses due to his inability to see Ichigo.

#9 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12374 posts) - - Show Bio

At first I thought the OP was being a swaggot. then I read through the thread and gave it a shot...

#10 Edited by thelocust619 (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

Um didn't...pre urahara ichigo cut a memos in half? Is that not a mismatch? I'm pretty sure it is...even if that came after, ichigo had no trouble settling into his role as a shinigami and easilly destroyed dozens of hollows, all of whome were near or far above peak human...so any form of shinigami ichigo other than day 1 can stomp this, and if this is pre-shinigami ichigo then Batman STOMPS so...yea this is 100% a mismatch and should be flagged. I'm not doing it, I'll wait for someone else to agree but I truly do not see a match here at all.

Actually no, i am flagging it, this is stupid. CUT A MENOS IN HALF.

#11 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10733 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Odinsonnn (308 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Edited by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10733 posts) - - Show Bio

@odinsonnn: That's because he's a frog with the powers of Thor. Kneel before the mighty Puddlegulp!

#14 Edited by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10733 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by OverLordArhas (7793 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite.

Only a Zanpakutō can hurt a Death God. Batman does not have one.

#16 Posted by Funsiized (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL.

#17 Posted by RetconCrisis (4450 posts) - - Show Bio

Ichigo pre-Karakura Town was still pretty fast and powerful for Batman. Batman dies pretty quickly, no way he's gonna hurt Ichigo. And defeating Renji is more than enough feats to get him the win against Batman. Being fast enough to dodge Ranji's shikai is enough for me to give Ichigo the speed to blitz Batman.

#18 Posted by RBT (4551 posts) - - Show Bio

@OverLordArhas: Lets for sake of argument assume that Batman can see Ichigo and hurt him with his attacks.

#19 Posted by RBT (4551 posts) - - Show Bio

@RetconCrisis: Renji admited that he was seriously depowered in human world. 5 times, in his own words.

#20 Posted by RetconCrisis (4450 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: Even by five times less it's still impressive knowing how Renji is a Lieutenant. If it were a regular Shinigami it wouldn't be much, but Renji is well trained and experienced.

#21 Posted by OverLordArhas (7793 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

@OverLordArhas: Lets for sake of argument assume that Batman can see Ichigo and hurt him with his attacks.

Still Ichigo, Batman can only do physical damage which Ichigo can easily shrug (Remember, Bats Gears are most of the time non-lethal). While Ichigo can go for his spirit directly.

#22 Edited by RBT (4551 posts) - - Show Bio

@OverLordArhas: Argument can be made against that. I was just making rules clear which I forgot to mention in OP.

#23 Posted by RBT (4551 posts) - - Show Bio

@Juiceboks: Bats can see Ichigo in this fight. Should've mentioned that in OP.

#24 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7043 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman wins.

He already has contingencies planned for fighting an orange-haired Japanese kid who's a shinigami.

We all know that Batman could have figured out Aizen's scheme in seconds, and he already mastered his own bankai.

Beware the Bat-slap!