Aizen wins. Ichigo can`t put him down.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By ghostrider2

@NeonGameWave: Maybe still im on Vasto Lorde side he is crazy :).

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@GhostRider2: This was a battle I've thought of. Seriously. Though vasto lorde form is far stronger than ordinary Ichigo, I don't think he could win against Aizen. Considering how easily he was playing around with ichigo without any transformation, He should be able to deal with vasto lorde if he goes into his final form.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ghostrider2

Bump

steelhound56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By steelhound56

Depends on what saga/arc Ichigo this is

If this is Ichigo during his final fight with Ulquiorra, I might just give him the win, since Aizen hasn't absorbed the Hogyoku? at this point

If this is Ichigo post training and learning the Final Getsuga Tensho, he doesn't even need the Vasto Lorde or his Vizored form. He stomped Aizen pretty thoroughly in their final fight, but made the tactical error of putting all his power into one attack, when he didn't realize that Aizen couldn't be put down conventionally. They had to seal him with Urahara's Kido spell...

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Berserk rage and sheer power are ineffective. Also Hollow Ichigo is not that far off from his Bankai.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

Berserk rage and sheer power are ineffective. Also Hollow Ichigo is not that far off from his Bankai.

No. Just no. Fail.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Simon_the_digger

Aizen wins

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

No. Just no. Fail.

No Caption Provided
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Mr_Ingenuity: LOL

DarkDay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DarkDay

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

I disagree with this. Ulquiorra outclassed Bankai Ichigo pretty severely before his second release (he couldn't keep up with him at all and that was with his vizard mask), after he was just toying with him the whole time trying to break his spirit and things only got dangerous when Ichigo went Hollow. That's not to say that I don't agree with you that I think Berserk Hollow Ichigo loses this, I simply disagree with the not that far off Bankai comment.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

No. Just no. Fail.

No Caption Provided

lol xD

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ghostrider2

@steelhound56 said:

Depends on what saga/arc Ichigo this is

If this is Ichigo during his final fight with Ulquiorra, I might just give him the win, since Aizen hasn't absorbed the Hogyoku? at this point

If this is Ichigo post training and learning the Final Getsuga Tensho, he doesn't even need the Vasto Lorde or his Vizored form. He stomped Aizen pretty thoroughly in their final fight, but made the tactical error of putting all his power into one attack, when he didn't realize that Aizen couldn't be put down conventionally. They had to seal him with Urahara's Kido spell...

Yes this is Ichigo Vasto Lorde from Ulquiorra fight.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By dondave

Aizen ftw

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@DarkDay said:

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

I disagree with this. Ulquiorra outclassed Bankai Ichigo pretty severely before his second release (he couldn't keep up with him at all and that was with his vizard mask), after he was just toying with him the whole time trying to break his spirit and things only got dangerous when Ichigo went Hollow. That's not to say that I don't agree with you that I think Berserk Hollow Ichigo loses this, I simply disagree with the not that far off Bankai comment.

This comment is much better.

While I understand why you would disagree, but would you consider he had the same powers under new management.

Think of it this way Ichigo has two incredibly strong entities inside of him. But Ichigo chooses to use a fraction of one & relying heavily on the other.

Hollow or Vasto Lorde Ichigo has no such limit being a merged form of a hollow and shinigami bankai. Meaning a stat boost and change in technique, but none of that was out of Ichigo's reach.

Or dose this not look familiar.

No Caption Provided
OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

I don't know why people keep calling Ichigo's hollow side a vasto lordo. It's not. It has never been called one in the manga and doesn't even fit the definition of one. Hollow Ichigo states that he's not a hollow, but something different entirely.

Anyways back to this thread. Aizen would win.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ghostrider2

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

I don't know why people keep calling Ichigo's hollow side a vasto lordo. It's not. It has never been called one in the manga and doesn't even fit the definition of one. Hollow Ichigo states that he's not a hollow, but something different entirely.

This is Vasto Lorde it sound cooler by the way.

No Caption Provided
DarkDay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DarkDay

@Mr_Ingenuity: I get your point, and it's a good one. But it depends on what you mean by powers under new management. See the thing with Ichigo is that you're right he does have two entities and relies heavily on one, but then he's not exactly in the wrong when you consider that the other is dangerous, untrustworthy, and has designs on taking his life from him to use as it pleases. So yeah if you're choosing the machiavellian monster or the guy whom wants to help alleviate your sadness. Well human nature being what it is the choice is pretty clear there.

As for your picture though, you have to remember that when Hollow Ichigo originally appeared, it was with Ichigo's original mask. And then when training with the Vizards Ichigo began transforming, however even that being's mask doesn't even come close to resembling the one in your picture. Honestly, while this is conjecture on my part, I'd point out that Hollows are all about evolution. Hollows eat and eat and eat, the stronger the souls, soul reaper, or even other hollows, the more powerful and advanced the hollow becomes. So as Ichigo's soul reaper powers advanced (remember at first he couldn't even stand against Grimmjow and then he was able to face Ulquiorra on even base terms in bankai without his mask) so it only seems natural that the hollow would also grow in power considering what he told Ichigo when they met for the second time.

He said that he was Zangetsu, that like death and life they're the same, simply different states of being. When something is alive the skeleton is underneath, when it dies the flesh melts away and there is bone. I'm sort of paraphrasing there, but the meaning was pretty clear that they are actually one being with two aspects much like certain deities. So if Zangetsu is stronger so too is Hollow Ichigo. The point I'm trying to make here is that you have a point that Ichigo could have potentially had that power however my arguement however is that you can't say Ichigo has those powers (and they definitely aren't a part of his Bankai) because he has shown none of them in practice himself especially the durability, the healing, or cero as his Hollow self has and this is mainly because he doesn't have the knowledge of that secondary powerset as his Hollow self does. Well that and rightfully so he doesn't trust any power that could turn him into a rampaging killing machine.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By D3athstroke

Dangai Ichigo is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Vasto Lord Ichigo 
Aizen stomps 

Avatar image for mypasswordis1234
mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By mypasswordis1234

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

I don't think he entirely different when he shoot cero and has a hole in his body. But anyway, I think ppl call that (full hollow) form vasto lorde because he was damn powerful.

Aizen would win indeed.

DarkDay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DarkDay

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

I don't think he entirely different when he shoot cero and has a hole in his body. But anyway, I think ppl call that (full hollow) form vasto lorde because he was damn powerful.

Aizen would win indeed.

They can call it whatever they like, but it was pointed out rather early in Bleach that Vasto Lorde was a class of Menos and Menos are created from hollows merging and eating one another. Ichigo's inner hollow is not a Menos and honestly it might not be proper to actually call it a hollow even if I do so myself. His powers are hollow like, this is true, but then so to are those of fullbringers. I think honestly that Ichigo is a special case and while we have no proof one way or another, it could turn out that he's a lot like the other vizards or maybe what he is now is what the natural progression of a vizard looks like.

mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By mypasswordis1234

@DarkDay said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

Aizen would win indeed.

They can call it whatever they like, but it was pointed out rather early in Bleach that Vasto Lorde was a class of Menos and Menos are created from hollows merging and eating one another. Ichigo's inner hollow is not a Menos and honestly it might not be proper to actually call it a hollow even if I do so myself. His powers are hollow like, this is true, but then so to are those of fullbringers. I think honestly that Ichigo is a special case and while we have no proof one way or another, it could turn out that he's a lot like the other vizards or maybe what he is now is what the natural progression of a vizard looks like.

Vasto Lorde = The hollows strongest form if they could evolve.

Ichigo almost became a hollow when he was on Urahara's place, or was it an anime filler?

And eating another hollows does not what matter, imo, Ichigo had already big reitsu, that's why his sword in his shikai form also.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@DarkDay said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

Aizen would win indeed.

Well, yeah. It's more of a fan given term. It's sounds cooler as said. Super hollow / full hollow sounds lame compared to vasto lorde..

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen murderstomps

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

Aizen murderstomps

Well, Agreed. I wish we saw full extent of vasto lorde ichigo though.

Vaccine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Vaccine

Dangai Ichigo is stronger than Berserk Hollow Ichigo (Probably). So, Aizen wins.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ghostrider2

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

Aizen murderstomps

Don't be so sure we haven't see what Vasto Lorde can really do maybe we will see him again but i don't think is going to happen.

mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By mypasswordis1234

@Vaccine said:

Dangai Ichigo is stronger than Berserk Hollow Ichigo (Probably). So, Aizen wins.

Definitely stronger. Hollow Ichigo maybe could beat espada 3 or espada 1, but they were no close to ascended Aizen.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@GhostRider2 said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

Aizen murderstomps

Don't be so sure we haven't see what Vasto Lorde can really do maybe we will see him again but i don't think is going to happen.

Nah. I'm practically sure. Vasto lorde did two shot cifer, but dangai ichigo's attacks seemed stronger than his. Also, Aizen was alive even after Final Gt. Combine that with his regen, I don't think vasto lorde can win here. He could be stronger than most captains, but putting him over ones like shunsui seems a little too much to me. I'd put Aizen, Captain commander, Shunsui and stark above the form. No doubt it's one of the strongest, but Aizen is more than a match for him.

Avatar image for onevision_onepurpose
OneVision_OnePurpose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vasto Lorde Ichigo? No such thing. Aizen wins.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@OneVision_OnePurpose said:

ah you know what we mean. Vasto lorde is the fan term for form of ichigo which fought cifer second release.

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen.

Even Final Getsuga Tensho couldn't put Aizen down.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ghostrider2

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

ah you know what we mean. Vasto lorde is the fan term for form of ichigo which fought cifer second release.

Yeah and it sounds better.

OneVision_OnePurpose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@GhostRider2 said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

Yeah and it sounds better.

There's no such thing as Vasto Lorde Ichigo. If some fans want to spread an incorrect title, it just goes to show what bad fans they are. God Monkey King Goku doesn't become a thing just because someone might think it sounds better then Super Saiyan 4 Goku.

If you want 'Vasto Lorde Ichigo" might as well be something from a fanfiction.

In this thread however, Aizen wins for the reason I stated in my previous post.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ghostrider2

@OneVision_OnePurpose: Bad fans eh?It sounds better than full hollow form this sounds like sh!t i know is not official but is still better than full hollow.

OneVision_OnePurpose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@GhostRider2 said:

@OneVision_OnePurpose: Bad fans eh?It sounds better than full hollow form this sounds like sh!t i know is not official but is still better than full hollow.

Yes.

Its easy to be a fan when everything presented suits you. Accepting what you don't like takes some commitment.

If you don't like something but tolerate it anyway, well fine. But it takes a special sort of self entitled pr!ck to say "You invented this universe? Well I don't like what you're calling something so I'm making up my own word and I'm only using that phrase, because I like it more."

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some interesting stuff in this thread. Did we ever get an explanation as to why Ichigo took that form all of a sudden?

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We don't know how powerful Segunda Etapa Ulquiorra or Horned Mask Ichigo are as compared to Butterflaizen or Dangai Ichigo.

Honestly, we don't even really know how powerful Dangai Ichigo is as compared to Butterflaizen... seeing as he was hilariously out maneuvering him until Ichigo carelessly thought he could one shot with Mugetsu.

This is a useless battle...

In terms of feats, they're all similar.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen

Avatar image for universeichigo1
universeichigo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop bringing up old mismatched threads

TheBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm sorry I can't resist. ???????????????????????????. When I saw this thread I thought base Aizen was the one VL Ichi is going up against but there are literally a bunch of people who think VL>dangai. Hope this was a back in the day thing and you all still don't believe this. OT Aisen stomps in base.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By ourmanuel

Nah, Aizen destroys him

WhyimRight45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By WhyimRight45

You guys are underestimating aizen he solos the hole gotei 13 with out using kyoguiestsu and he is immortal so thats something.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Base non immortal Aizen without using kyoka suigetsu loses. Every other version wins.

Mike_Strike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Which version of Aizen? Anything above butterfly Aizen should stomp.

Base Aizen - High diff due to superior intelligence and KS

Chrysalis Aizen - High Diff because of no KS (in character)

Post Chrysalis Aizen - Mid Diff due to the massive power gap between his forms

Butterfly Aizen - Mid Diff at best

Anything above is a stomp.

Mike_Strike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Dangai Ichigo is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Vasto Lord Ichigo

Aizen stomps

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Base Aizen murks lol.