Ichigo PD runs the striking power gauntlet.

• 127 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5c531e53b02be
deactivated-5c531e53b02be

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By MrDevil

@justsomerandomkid said:

@mrdevil:

"yeah but i already explained you, ki based attacks against alive beings depend in how much ki they posses."

1. That didn't make sense.

2. I've already explained why thats not true. And for why the example you gave wasn't true either.

I'm guessing you're trying to say their durability depends on how much Ki they have? If so that still doesn't go against Goku having planet level striking power. Breaking through a Ki shield/Energy Field thats survived planet busting still means that the person who broke through it has planet level striking power as well.

Or, are you trying to say that Physical striking attacks work better on DBZ characters then energy based attacks? Thats also not true if thats your point. Their Ki shields blocks out everything it possibly can, whether energy based or physically based. If a planet busting beam didn't work, then a planet busting punch won't either. They don't discriminate.

not exatly i'm saying The Ki attacks are actually depending in how much ki they out on the attack or how much ki their opponent can handle (remember they are energy manipulators), EX: nappa tanked a moon buster kameha yet goku base one shot him, does that mean Goku has > moon buster punches? not really. To counter a ki based attack we can actually say is a matter of how much ki they have to support. Goku lift 400 tons but his punches are enchanted by ki (kai'o ken) and the SSJ faces, sometimes boths.

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil:

"not exatly i'm saying The Ki attacks are actually depending in how much ki they out on the attack"

So your saying that everytime they blast something everyone has to say its planet busting for us to assume so?

"or how much ki their opponent can handle (remember they are energy manipulators)"

This all comes back to Ki shields. Which still doesn't go against what I'm saying.

"EX: nappa tanked a moon buster kameha yet goku base one shot him, does that mean Goku has > moon buster punches? not really."

Lol it kinda does. He was wooping on Saiyan Saga Vegeta with his punches and the same Vegeta tanked a blast that overpowered his planet buster. So what you just said kinda...lines up with everything else....

"To counter a ki based attack we can actually say is a matter of how much ki they have to support"

So again we're back to the Ki shields that surrounds them?

"Goku lift 400 tons but his punches are enchanted by ki (kai'o ken) and the SSJ faces, sometimes boths."

....I'm not going to argue with you on that since it (again) doesn't go against anything I've already said...

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil:

"not exatly i'm saying The Ki attacks are actually depending in how much ki they out on the attack"

1 - So your saying that everytime they blast something everyone has to say its planet busting for us to assume so?

"or how much ki their opponent can handle (remember they are energy manipulators)"

2 - This all comes back to Ki shields. Which still doesn't go against what I'm saying.

"EX: nappa tanked a moon buster kameha yet goku base one shot him, does that mean Goku has > moon buster punches? not really."

3 - Lol it kinda does. He was wooping on Saiyan Saga Vegeta with his punches and the same Vegeta tanked a blast that overpowered his planet buster. So what you just said kinda...lines up with everything else....

"To counter a ki based attack we can actually say is a matter of how much ki they have to support"

4 - So again we're back to the Ki shields that surrounds them?

"Goku lift 400 tons but his punches are enchanted by ki (kai'o ken) and the SSJ faces, sometimes boths."

5- ....I'm not going to argue with you on that since it (again) doesn't go against anything I've already said...

1. No, i'm not saying that, but it technically yes it depend in how much it does, look Vegeta, Frieza, Goku ect 's ki blast. compare it with Broly's.
  2. What ki shields?
  3. Again remember all of them are Energy (ki) manipulators, if you have a stronger Ki (nappa) you are inmune of any of the enemy's (Z fighters) ki based attacks that's what i'm saying.
  4. Oh you call the ki around them Ki shield? i though you were saying the shields goku use in GT against Gay Reptile and Gay amphibious.
  5. It was just another example of how ki transforms, enchant and increase their physical attacks.

their ki around them protect them from ki based attacks but not from physical attacks.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All characters you listed outclass dangai ichigo in terms of striking strength.

really? who is stronger PS Sasuke or PS Madara? PD Ichigo or actual kenpachi? remember the difference of their heighs, wights ect. And since ichigo obliterated a mountain transforming it into nothing and was destroying the land with casual movements saying that he is outclassed is really stupid. Since all of his "strikings" were just a movement of the sword.

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil:

"No, i'm not saying that, but it technically yes it depend in how much it does, look Vegeta, Frieza, Goku ect 's ki blast. compare it with Broly's."

Broly is non canon. So he's automatically out of the equation. The Ki blasts are merely condensed and controlled to do as much damage a possible in a small form without having to destroy the planet their own (as you've said they have energy manipulation). Example being Freezer and his death beams. Of course you can only condense so much. The more signature attacks (obviously) has more power then the small time Ki blasts that everyone shrugs off.

"What ki shields?"

The Ki shielding thats over them constantly when they fight unless they decide to drop it. (Dont confuse it with their arua's. The Arua like the SSJ1 arua is merely showing that they're enhancing their power beyond the usually base for the form that they're in). They can drop this shielding (example being when Vegeta dropped his for Krillin). Imagine it like a Green Lantern shielding. Lanterns have those shields that surround their entire body.

"Again remember all of them are Energy (ki) manipulators, if you have a stronger Ki (nappa) you are inmune of any of the enemy's (Z fighters) ki based attacks that's what i'm saying."

And as I've already said. Vegeta has stronger Ki then Krillin but he purposely dropped his own shielding for him. Your implying that their immune to any Ki blasts as long as they have higher Ki right? Then why was Vegeta's Final Flash able to vaporize Perfect Form Cell? Why was Goku's Kamehameha able to vaporize Perfect form Cell as well? Answer: the first time Cell was holding back. Second time he was caught off guard. Same thing happened to Nappa when Gohan kicked him through a Mountian.

"Oh you call the ki around them Ki shield? i though you were saying the shields goku use in GT against Gay Reptile and Gay amphibious."

GT is non canon. So it's (again) outside of the equation.

"It was just another example of how ki transforms, enchant and increase their physical attacks."

Again I find no reason to argue this since it goes against nothing that I'm saying.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil:

"No, i'm not saying that, but it technically yes it depend in how much it does, look Vegeta, Frieza, Goku ect 's ki blast. compare it with Broly's."

Broly is non canon. So he's automatically out of the equation. The Ki blasts are merely condensed and controlled to do as much damage a possible in a small form without having to destroy the planet their own (as you've said they have energy manipulation). Example being Freezer and his death beams. Of course you can only condense so much. The more signature attacks (obviously) has more power then the small time Ki blasts that everyone shrugs off.

"What ki shields?"

The Ki shielding thats over them constantly when they fight unless they decide to drop it. (Dont confuse it with their arua's. The Arua like the SSJ1 arua is merely showing that they're enhancing their power beyond the usually base for the form that they're in). They can drop this shielding (example being when Vegeta dropped his for Krillin). Imagine it like a Green Lantern shielding. Lanterns have those shields that surround their entire body.

"Again remember all of them are Energy (ki) manipulators, if you have a stronger Ki (nappa) you are inmune of any of the enemy's (Z fighters) ki based attacks that's what i'm saying."

And as I've already said. Vegeta has stronger Ki then Krillin but he purposely dropped his own shielding for him. Your implying that their immune to any Ki blasts as long as they have higher Ki right? Then why was Vegeta's Final Flash able to vaporize Perfect Form Cell? Why was Goku's Kamehameha able to vaporize Perfect form Cell as well? Answer: the first time Cell was holding back. Second time he was caught off guard. Same thing happened to Nappa when Gohan kicked him through a Mountian.

"Oh you call the ki around them Ki shield? i though you were saying the shields goku use in GT against Gay Reptile and Gay amphibious."

GT is non canon. So it's (again) outside of the equation.

"It was just another example of how ki transforms, enchant and increase their physical attacks."

Again I find no reason to argue this since it goes against nothing that I'm saying.

exactly,

you mean this?

No Caption Provided

yeah but is not the same for the Ki than for physical combat. Yeah but not the same. look is one thing saying that Goku was knocked bc he was caugh off guard and another one is that they can't be destroyed bc of having more ki. they need to be in guard or more likely increasing their ki to fight. As Goku and Picolo did against Raditz.

I'm just putting examples.

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: it's not. I'm probably gonna have to show you a scan or something. Vegito showed the shield I was talking about when he was inside Buuhan. It doesn't matter either way though.

I still don't know what you're arguing here. You haven't said anything that goes against Goku's planet level striking power.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@mrdevil:

"really? who is stronger PS Sasuke or PS Madara?"

Irrelevant. But ps sasuke.

"PD Ichigo or actual kenpachi?"

Actual kenpachi?

"remember the difference of their heighs, wights ect. And since ichigo obliterated a mountain transforming it into nothing"

Considering the size of the mountain, that's not impressive.

"and was destroying the land with casual movements"

...What land?

"saying that he is outclassed is really stupid."

Not at all. What's stupid is putting him in a thread with people whose showings flat out outclass him and trying to make an argument for him.

"Since all of his "strikings" were just a movement of the sword."

Considering he's a swordsman who shares power with his sword, that's to be expected. If he just using punches, he's another league below.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil:

"really? who is stronger PS Sasuke or PS Madara?"

Irrelevant. But ps sasuke.

"PD Ichigo or actual kenpachi?"

Actual kenpachi?

"remember the difference of their heighs, wights ect. And since ichigo obliterated a mountain transforming it into nothing"

Considering the size of the mountain, that's not impressive.

"and was destroying the land with casual movements"

...What land?

"saying that he is outclassed is really stupid."

Not at all. What's stupid is putting him in a thread with people whose showings flat out outclass him and trying to make an argument for him.

"Since all of his "strikings" were just a movement of the sword."

Considering he's a swordsman who shares power with his sword, that's to be expected. If he just using punches, he's another league below.

technically yes, since it was being seen from another angle and the mountain was in the back ground and it was way bigger than ichigo,

yeah actual kenpachi you know the guy that destroy seireitei size meteor with a single swim.

Since half of this people are mountain buster with his attacks and Ichigo just casual swim and puf no more mountains he isn't out classed.

it doesn't matter if he uses a sword or not he was moving the sword without using any actual force and he was obliterating the mountains around him look in the scans i posted in the first page.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: it's not. I'm probably gonna have to show you a scan or something. Vegito showed the shield I was talking about when he was inside Buuhan. It doesn't matter either way though.

I still don't know what you're arguing here. You haven't said anything that goes against Goku's planet level striking power.

this?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil:

"technically yes, since it was being seen from another angle and the mountain was in the back ground and it was way bigger than ichigo,"

Of course it was bigger than ichigo. But it was pitifully small, to the point of barely classifying as a mountain.

"yeah actual kenpachi you know the guy that destroy seireitei size meteor with a single swim."

Questioning the use of 'actual'.

That aside, kenpachi is a full fledged mountain buster with the gremmy feat. His striking strength a league ahead of ichigo as well, and he'll still stop at one.

"Since half of this people are mountain buster with his attacks and Ichigo just casual swim and puf no more mountains he isn't out classed."

Of course he is. Every person you listed had showings vastly surpassing his.

"it doesn't matter if he uses a sword or not he was moving the sword without using any actual force and he was obliterating the mountains around him look in the scans i posted in the first page."

Nonsense. If he didn't use any force, literally nothing would happen. He literally says that the force that blew away the mountain was his sword.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By MrDevil

@princearagorn1 said:

@mrdevil:

"technically yes, since it was being seen from another angle and the mountain was in the back ground and it was way bigger than ichigo,"

Of course it was bigger than ichigo. But it was pitifully small, to the point of barely classifying as a mountain.

"yeah actual kenpachi you know the guy that destroy seireitei size meteor with a single swim."

Questioning the use of 'actual'.

That aside, kenpachi is a full fledged mountain buster with the gremmy feat. His striking strength a league ahead of ichigo as well, and he'll still stop at one.

"Since half of this people are mountain buster with his attacks and Ichigo just casual swim and puf no more mountains he isn't out classed."

Of course he is. Every person you listed had showings vastly surpassing his.

"it doesn't matter if he uses a sword or not he was moving the sword without using any actual force and he was obliterating the mountains around him look in the scans i posted in the first page."

Nonsense. If he didn't use any force, literally nothing would happen. He literally says that the force that blew away the mountain was his sword.

yet is still a mountain you guys like it or not and he transform it into dust he didn't cut it. and the difference of heigh between that mountain and ichigo is higher than Madara's PS and his mountains, hell it can easily be said is the same difference of SSJ3 Goku and KKs planet, Except that Ichigo obliterated the mountain with a movement, and Madara cut them with a attack.

Again Seireitei is as big as a small country, Kenpachi transform it with a single swim into small rocks that alone put him way higher than Madara, PD Ichigo is way stronger than him. Hell the shinigamis were already city and most of them can bust the city by them self without problem, hell they beat country buster arrancars what you are doing is downplayment.

duh take his sword away, then we should take Madara's Susanno, Goku's SSJ swag, Superman's sun, Thor's hammer and Hulk's gamma power, is exactly the same as that. Oh and Ichigo says, the one that blew away that mountain was me.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@mrdevil:

yet is still a mountain you guys like it or not

Yes, but the feat is outclassed by everyone on the gauntlet - whether you like it or not.

and he transform it into dust he didn't cut it.

Nice.

Again Seireitei is as big as a small country,

Vatican city, I suppose?

Kenpachi transform it with a single swim into small rocks that alone put him way higher than Madara,

Madara's swing blasted apart a much larger meteor, and two even larger mountains.

PD Ichigo is way stronger than him.

Yeah, no. Shikai Kenpachi's striking strength >> Gotei 13 and ichigo put together

Hell the shinigamis were already city and most of them can bust the city by them self without problem,

No shinigami has leveled a city. Few square miles is enough for more than half a dozen captains and vizards to fight in. Yamamoto is multi-karakura town level by hype.

hell they beat country buster arrancars what you are doing is downplayment.

Huh, arrancars put together could destroy vatican city the country. But just qualifying them çountry buster by shuffling terms doesn't make them any more dangerous.

duh take his sword away, then we should take Madara's Susanno, Goku's SSJ swag, Superman's sun, Thor's hammer and Hulk's gamma power, is exactly the same as that.

Good idea - if you do remove them, ichigo can compete and win with them. But right now, he's vastly out of his league.

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil:

No.

I'm pretty sure, now that I'm looking at it, that you don't have a point. You don't have anything that goes against what I'm saying. You either ignore it or can't give an actual reason for why Goku shouldnt rank second in Striking power. You ignore all his other feats in striking and focus on one feat.

Meh. Doesn't matter Ichigo cant beat any of these people in striking power no matter the order.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil:

No.

I'm pretty sure, now that I'm looking at it, that you don't have a point. You don't have anything that goes against what I'm saying. You either ignore it or can't give an actual reason for why Goku shouldnt rank second in Striking power. You ignore all his other feats in striking and focus on one feat.

Meh. Doesn't matter Ichigo can beat any of these people in striking power no matter the order.

tell that to @princearagorn1 he believe that Ichigo is not even passing the first one.

@mrdevil:

yet is still a mountain you guys like it or not

Yes, but the feat is outclassed by everyone on the gauntlet - whether you like it or not.

and he transform it into dust he didn't cut it.

Nice.

Again Seireitei is as big as a small country,

Vatican city, I suppose?

Kenpachi transform it with a single swim into small rocks that alone put him way higher than Madara,

Madara's swing blasted apart a much larger meteor, and two even larger mountains.

PD Ichigo is way stronger than him.

Yeah, no. Shikai Kenpachi's striking strength >> Gotei 13 and ichigo put together

Hell the shinigamis were already city and most of them can bust the city by them self without problem,

No shinigami has leveled a city. Few square miles is enough for more than half a dozen captains and vizards to fight in. Yamamoto is multi-karakura town level by hype.

hell they beat country buster arrancars what you are doing is downplayment.

Huh, arrancars put together could destroy vatican city the country. But just qualifying them çountry buster by shuffling terms doesn't make them any more dangerous.

duh take his sword away, then we should take Madara's Susanno, Goku's SSJ swag, Superman's sun, Thor's hammer and Hulk's gamma power, is exactly the same as that.

Good idea - if you do remove them, ichigo can compete and win with them. But right now, he's vastly out of his league.

Outclassed only by Hulk and the rest that were making the planet tremble and ckraking not Madara and Goku.

North Korea actually.

Madara's meteor was smaller than his perfect Susanno and he attack it and cut a cut the mountains, true but Ichigo obliterated the mountain with a single movement he didn't even attack it, (madara did attack).

Kenpachi's meteor was much bigger than Madara's.

Again Kenpachi did attack and destroyed the meteor with one swim without going at full power. Ichigo blow away a mountain without touching it and he wasn't trying to destroy it.

Wrong Las Noches is as big as a small country, Ulquiorra said it himself and prove it that a side effect of the Oscuras Cero he destroy a good part of it. Lanza del Relampago created a explosion as big as Las Noches and was in the background and Ulquiorra is just No. 4. So yeah they are country buster by themself.

Not the point, you want to say that Ichigo's sword was the one who did that feat but is like saying every feat the other have is bc their transformations, gained powers or abilities. Go read the manga cause the only thing some Naruto fans have done up to now is downplay the feats.

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: Apologies. Replace can for can't.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil:

His density and durability is actually relative remember how the planet is actually way smaller than earth, or that it was obliterated by cell's explosion when it shouldn't have done nothing bc of his density, remember is was only stated to be strong enough to destroy earth.

Inconsistency?

And this is actual Kenpachi the one we are talking about not that kenpachi,

We're both referring to Kenpachi from the Gremmy fight, Modern Kenpachi?

I'm saying that Kenpachi is far more powerful than what he actually showed in the fight, because he lowered his Reiatsu.

remember Unohana couldn't feel Kenpachi's reiatsu, hell until he didn't appear in front of her she didn't even feel his presence

????

and Kenpachi's subordinates barely feel kenpachi's reiatsu while patched.

That's what I just said. >_>

Well Kenpachi is a Small Country Buster Meteor Buster, while eye-patched. Remember the seireitei is as big as a small country, the meteor was going to destroy it and kenpachi obliterate it.

That's actually quite a low-end statement, Yoruichi's statement during the SS arc and Ukitake's statement in Fade to Black (which Kubo was heavily involved in,) both line up with the Seireitei being 800-1,000 miles wide.

If you're looking for small country level, I'd point more towards Ulquiorra for that.

@justsomerandomkid

You don't know how much power though. Everything pass Meteor busting is speculation on your part.

The calc didn't speak of how much power Kenpachi had, only how much a Meteor of that size and moving that quickly would've had, and we can say from there that Kenpachi has more than it. It's very believeable if you look at it, we can take statements from the Manga and work out the math to show that the Seireitei is somewhere around 1,000 miles wide, the meteor is about 1/3rd of that based on some comparison panels (that's a low end assumption), and it was moving at ablation velocity at absolute minimum seeing as how it was on fire in the atmosphere, a meteor of that size, moving that quickly, will have a specific amount of kinetic energy. I believe the final number was 90 Petatons of TNT. All we know from that is that Kenpachi's shikai must have > that number. Then you powerscale from him.

btw, you say that Kenpachi's eyepatch shouldn't hold him back anymore because the reason of the training was to make him stop holding back, but as we see from character statements, Kenpachi's become a transcendent, and Transcendent's reiatsu killed anyone near them. Even Gin's arm melted where Aizen touched him, characters with more normal levels of Reiatsu are incapable of even standing near them without dying or evaporating. So Kenpachi would HAVE to restrict himself for other's safety, but he can achieve his full power at any point he wants now, it's not locked off from him.

....Your that guy that believes Dangai Ichigo can Planet bust aren't you?

Hi.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By jeepeh

We're still on the "that's a small mountain" ? Really? Haven't we gotten passed this yet? Come on. It was intended by the author to be a mountain, so accept it as a mountain. Kubo's always funky with his depth perception, is he not?

I love how Ichigo "can't beat any of them" , Ichigo's mountain was smaller than Madarra's? Fine, that's your opinion. But Ichigo vaporized his with a parry, Madara actually swung and only cut the mountains. Can we just agree that they're comparable?

And what about Superman? The panel itself states him to be "capable of leveling mountains". Ichigo "leveled mountains" with a twitch.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@mrdevil:

Outclassed only by Hulk and the rest that were making the planet tremble and ckraking not Madara and Goku.

Not really. He's outclassed by everyone on the gauntlet as repeated by most users, forcing you to justify your own thread.

North Korea actually.

What north korea?

Madara's meteor was smaller than his perfect Susanno and he attack it and cut a cut the mountains, true but Ichigo obliterated the mountain with a single movement he didn't even attack it, (madara did attack).

ichigo was playing with a tiny mountain, he's hardly going to dent a full fledged mountain.. And ichigo actually confirmed that he blew away the "mountain" with his sword.

No Caption Provided

rofl, no.

Again Kenpachi did attack and destroyed the meteor with one swim without going at full power. Ichigo blow away a mountain without touching it and he wasn't trying to destroy it.

Yes. Kenpachi - full fledged mountain buster >> Ichigo - child's play mountain buster.

Wrong Las Noches is as big as a small country, Ulquiorra said it himself and prove it that a side effect of the Oscuras Cero he destroy a good part of it. Lanza del Relampago created a explosion as big as Las Noches and was in the background and Ulquiorra is just No. 4. So yeah they are country buster by themself.

You do understand that trying to call them country busters because they could probably take down vatican city given time doesn't make them any more impressive? Their feats stay where they are regardless of the terms you shuffle, and going by them ichigo is sent packing in round one.

Not the point, you want to say that Ichigo's sword was the one who did that feat but is like saying every feat the other have is bc their transformations, gained powers or abilities.

That's your point, actually, not mine. What you were saying is 'all his strikes are sword slashes', which is rather obvious considering he's a swordsman.

Go read the manga cause the only thing some Naruto fans have done up to now is downplay the feats.

Dude, ichigo is a bleach character. That's the manga you should read before putting ichigo in a gauntlet of people compared to whom he's just fodder.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh said:

@mrdevil:

His density and durability is actually relative remember how the planet is actually way smaller than earth, or that it was obliterated by cell's explosion when it shouldn't have done nothing bc of his density, remember is was only stated to be strong enough to destroy earth.

Inconsistency?

I'm saying that Kenpachi is far more powerful than what he actually showed in the fight, because he lowered his Reiatsu.

remember Unohana couldn't feel Kenpachi's reiatsu, hell until he didn't appear in front of her she didn't even feel his presence

????

Well Kenpachi is a Small Country Buster Meteor Buster, while eye-patched. Remember the seireitei is as big as a small country, the meteor was going to destroy it and kenpachi obliterate it.

That's actually quite a low-end statement, Yoruichi's statement during the SS arc and Ukitake's statement in Fade to Black (which Kubo was heavily involved in,) both line up with the Seireitei being 800-1,000 miles wide.

If you're looking for small country level, I'd point more towards Ulquiorra for that.

@justsomerandomkid

You don't know how much power though. Everything pass Meteor busting is speculation on your part.

The calc didn't speak of how much power Kenpachi had, only how much a Meteor of that size and moving that quickly would've had, and we can say from there that Kenpachi has more than it. It's very believeable if you look at it, we can take statements from the Manga and work out the math to show that the Seireitei is somewhere around 1,000 miles wide, the meteor is about 1/3rd of that based on some comparison panels (that's a low end assumption), and it was moving at ablation velocity at absolute minimum seeing as how it was on fire in the atmosphere, a meteor of that size, moving that quickly, will have a specific amount of kinetic energy. I believe the final number was 90 Petatons of TNT. All we know from that is that Kenpachi's shikai must have > that number. Then you powerscale from him.

btw, you say that Kenpachi's eyepatch shouldn't hold him back anymore because the reason of the training was to make him stop holding back, but as we see from character statements, Kenpachi's become a transcendent, and Transcendent's reiatsu killed anyone near them. Even Gin's arm melted where Aizen touched him, characters with more normal levels of Reiatsu are incapable of even standing near them without dying or evaporating. So Kenpachi would HAVE to restrict himself for other's safety, but he can achieve his full power at any point he wants now, it's not locked off from him.

Hi.

more like there ain't physics in dbz

I'm pretty sure yeah we are using the same kenpachi.

No Caption Provided

more or less like this? Still Big county / small country.

Her flashback with kid kenpachi.

i don't get the 800-1000 miles which part of the movie it says that?

Now i won't say PD Ichigo is planet buster but with the GTF he was cutting the very earth in there, Ichigo took a multi mountain buster attack like nothing and was fine, and that same attack created a big crater in the earth around them, for that alone Aizen would need a big amount of nuclear lv blazt since to actually destroy a mountain you would need 15 kilotons to varely destroy a mountain yet ichigo obliterate and transform it in dust just with a movement of his sword so yeah from continent to planet lv thread.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By MrDevil

@princearagorn1 said:

@mrdevil:

Not really. He's outclassed by everyone on the gauntlet as repeated by most users, forcing you to justify your own thread.

North Korea actually.

What north korea?

ichigo was playing with a tiny mountain, he's hardly going to dent a full fledged mountain.. And ichigo actually confirmed that he blew away the "mountain" with his sword.

No Caption Provided

rofl, no.

Yes. Kenpachi - full fledged mountain buster >> Ichigo - child's play mountain buster.

You do understand that trying to call them country busters because they could probably take down vatican city given time doesn't make them any more impressive? Their feats stay where they are regardless of the terms you shuffle, and going by them ichigo is sent packing in round one.

Not the point, you want to say that Ichigo's sword was the one who did that feat but is like saying every feat the other have is bc their transformations, gained powers or abilities.

That's your point, actually, not mine. What you were saying is 'all his strikes are sword slashes', which is rather obvious considering he's a swordsman.

Go read the manga cause the only thing some Naruto fans have done up to now is downplay the feats.

Dude, ichigo is a bleach character. That's the manga you should read before putting ichigo in a gauntlet of people compared to whom he's just fodder.

Since those same users have stated in multiple times that naruto is planet lv thread i won't be that much sure of trusting them so yeah i'm more like correcting. Since Madara didn't obliterate a friking mountain many times bigger than him, in the background with a movement of his sword.

you say vatican city i say is just a bit smaller than north korea.

You do understand that downplayment doesn't work if it is stated in the story, right?

How big is Las Noches?

nell says to get to the closest Door is 3 days walking, let's say there is only one door in Las Noches that i doubt it, so the long way to get to that door would be 4 days.there is a gate at 3 days from here so it can easily be around 6 to 7 remember is a circunference if they were in the middle which they weren't Las Noches would 6 days in diameter.

No Caption Provided

A normal person walks 2.5 miles per hour. let's say they walk 12 hours on the days which i doubt that's their limit. at the week (7 days) it would be a 82 hours of walk.

2.5 x 82 = 210 miles around the domo of Las Noches minimum. so it has a diameter of 210 miles ^2 approximately this

Ulquiorra said that Aizen had forbidded the ressurection of 4 to 1 Espadas (yammy becomes 0 when in resurrection) and the use of Oscuras Cero inside Las Noches bc they would destroy it.

Ulquiorra was the only one that used the King Cero and was destroying it.

Ulquiorra is No. 4 and the others are minimum just as powerful. They were destroying the entire city just with physical power. Yammy's normal cero was more powerful than the rest of the espada's basic ceros even byakuya and kenpachi were impressed by it. So yeah minimum small country lv.

And that would only be if it was one gate domo. so is minimum 210 mi2.

Yeah, it doesn't change the fact it's striking power.

too bad i been reading both naruto, and bleach at the same time isn't it? i put him in a gauntlet to see how people believe him he could go but this far would be that the downplayment against bleach doesn't has limits. though is normal that people believe that since practically almost every person commenting in this thread believe that Naruto (a moon lv character) could take on Goku and Superman.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@mrdevil said:

Since those same users have stated in multiple times that naruto is planet lv thread i won't be that much sure of trusting them

lol. It's entertaining how threatening naruto's presence is on bleach threads. Immediate defensive mode.

so yeah i'm more like correcting.

If you actually were correcting, you'd get this thread locked for spite against ichigo. Since you aren't doing that, you aren't correcting. Just trying to justify why you made the mistake.

Since Madara didn't obliterate a friking mountain many times bigger than him, in the background with a movement of his sword.

His susano swing, however, did. Shattered a meteor and two mountains.

Vatican city is a lot smaller than north korea. About as ahead as bijuu mode naruto is of ichigo at his best, to clarify just how huge the gap is.

You do understand that downplayment doesn't work if it is stated in the story, right?

1. "downplayment" is not a thing.

2. Taking what's stated in the story completely at face value and using it to put a character vastly ahead of his showings is for fanboys. I'd recommend not doing it.

How big is Las Noches?

nell says to get to the closest Door is 3 days walking, let's say there is only one door in Las Noches that i doubt it, so the long way to get to that door would be 4 days.there is a gate at 3 days from here so it can easily be around 6 to 7 remember is a circunference if they were in the middle which they weren't Las Noches would 6 days in diameter.

No Caption Provided

A normal person walks 2.5 miles per hour. let's say they walk 12 hours on the days which i doubt that's their limit. at the week (7 days) it would be a 82 hours of walk.

2.5 x 82 = 210 miles around the domo of Las Noches minimum. so it has a diameter of 210 miles ^2 approximately this

Ulquiorra said that Aizen had forbidded the ressurection of 4 to 1 Espadas (yammy becomes 0 when in resurrection) and the use of Oscuras Cero inside Las Noches bc they would destroy it.

Ulquiorra is No. 4 and the others are minimum just as powerful. They were destroying the entire city just with physical power. Yammy's normal cero was more powerful than the rest of the espada's basic ceros even byakuya and kenpachi were impressed by it. So yeah minimum small country lv.

Meh, calcs. Fan-made nonsense.

So what we gather from that is they can destroy las noches, and given time, the lot could actually take down vatican city, which is an entire country, regardless of how small it is!

Nor does it change the fact that it is vastly outclassed by even the lowest round here.

too bad i been reading both naruto, and bleach at the same time isn't it?

Doesn't look like it from your comments, lol.

i put him in a gauntlet to see how people believe him he could go but this far would be that the downplayment against bleach doesn't has limits. though is normal that people believe that since practically almost every person commenting in this thread believe that Naruto (a moon lv character) could take on Goku and Superman.

To be more precise, you put him in a gauntlet to try and overhype him as if he actually belongs there, and cry about how you think everyone overrates naruto and downplays bleach.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By MrDevil

@mrdevil said:

Since those same users have stated in multiple times that naruto is planet lv thread i won't be that much sure of trusting them

1 - lol. It's entertaining how threatening naruto's presence is on bleach threads. Immediate defensive mode.

so yeah i'm more like correcting.

2 - If you actually were correcting, you'd get this thread locked for spite against ichigo. Since you aren't doing that, you aren't correcting. Just trying to justify why you made the mistake.

Since Madara didn't obliterate a friking mountain many times bigger than him, in the background with a movement of his sword.

3 - His susano swing, however, did. Shattered a meteor and two mountains.

4 - Vatican city is a lot smaller than north korea. About as ahead as bijuu mode naruto is of ichigo at his best, to clarify just how huge the gap is.

5 - . "downplay" is not a thing.

6 -. Taking what's stated in the story completely at face value and using it to put a character vastly ahead of his showings is for fanboys. I'd recommend not doing it.

How big is Las Noches?

No Caption Provided

7 - Meh, calcs. Fan-made nonsense.

8 - So what we gather from that is they can destroy las noches, and given time, the lot could actually take down vatican city, which is an entire country, regardless of how small it is!

9 - Nor does it change the fact that it is vastly outclassed by even the lowest round here.

too bad i been reading both naruto, and bleach at the same time isn't it?

10 - Doesn't look like it from your comments, lol.

i put him in a gauntlet to see how people believe him he could go but this far would be that the downplayment against bleach doesn't has limits. though is normal that people believe that since practically almost every person commenting in this thread believe that Naruto (a moon lv character) could take on Goku and Superman.

11 - To be more precise, you put him in a gauntlet to try and overhype him as if he actually belongs there, and cry about how you think everyone overrates naruto and downplays bleach.

1 - actually i'm saying is the other way around. I made a thread of Monster Aizen vs 2nd form Juubi and a bunch of Naruto fans were saying that Aizen wasn't even mountain buster (downplay right in there) and Juubi was planet thread (truly he is impresive but his bijuubombs are multiple mountain and city buster) i was the onlyone thinking it was a draw since neither had the means to put the other down and truly i was the only one that put the feats of both of them.

2 - Remember me again what is a spite thread? since it looks that everytime a Naruto character can't one shot another character is a spite thread.

3 - true but it wasn't a swim he actually acttacked the metteor and cut the mountains as side effect, ichigo was obliterating the mountains with just movements.

4 - I mean that i'm saying that Seireitei is just a bit smaller than North Korea and you are saying that it's just vatican city.

5 - you know what i mean.

6 - what just bc i'm explaining the feat and trying to put in a way everyone can understand it is fanboy? bc i did the same with Naruto base and sasuke base running and bc it wasn't lightspeed they call it downplay, people should really make up their minds.

7 - Fan Calc based in what they say in there i would like you to come with something that actually back up your statements.

8 - Yeah and shown by ulquiorra each one of them can destroy Las Noches by themself.

10 - what are you talking about in every single of my threads that there is a bleach vs naruto character i state why both characters can do and why would each one of them could win. Not in these since is a striking matter not a fight.

11 - Not really I wouldn't called "overhype" him since what i been saying is precisely what he can do. Not saying that people overrates naruto (well a few i have been discussing with does overrate Naruto as in the case of they think that Naruto and Sasuke could overcome the hax abilities of people like Ichibee and ect) and no i'm not trying to do any of those things either but most people in comic vine underestimate the abilities of some Bleach characters (and not stopping in there) and Overestimate other Naruto characters. let me give you some examples:

Naruto and Sasuke vs Ichibee Hyousube - Battles - Comic Vine - though it is pretty clear that the team could handle themself and accest a mortal attack against Ichibee people didn't wanted to understand that Ichibee has some very good strength and speed lv anf his abilities make him a good match and a thread to the team. yet people saying it was a spite thread.

Juubi vs Evolved Aizen - Battles - Comic Vine - this one i believe it that was a draw yet people calling it a spite thread or a mismatch without reason when is pretty clear neither had what it takes to put the other down.

Sasuke and Naruto (End of Series) run the Bleach Gauntlet - Battles - Comic Vine - people believing these two could take down all of bleach cast solo at the same time, when as i aready posted why it isn't people like Ichibee who are high tear at best in bleach are a actual problem for both of naruto and sasuke yet if you read it you'll lol to what people were commenting.

Naruto vs Superman - Battles - Comic Vine - yet as is true that Naruto's Truth seeking balls are a real deal to the point of desintegrate everything they touch i don't see how he could actually tag superman who is multiple times the speed of light

Goku vs Naruto and Sasuke - Battles - Comic Vine - Naruto fans like to call it a spite thread when is obvious that it isn't, my intensions in this was to put a lv on Sasuke and Naruto compared with Goku still the same people that were arguing in the other threads and some in this one bc their favorite character don't one-shot they get mad.

and just like this i'm pretty sure there is more like Wonder woman(new 52) vs kaguya - Battles - Comic Vine and there is one in some place i can't find were is Kaguya vs Superman. Do you see my point?

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By TheVivas

OP needs to stop wanking Bleach.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil:

1 - actually i'm saying is the other way around. I made a thread of Monster Aizen vs 2nd form Juubi and a bunch of Naruto fans were saying that Aizen wasn't even mountain buster (downplay right in there)

Because you consider being able to destroy a mountain, even the tiniest mountain in the world, a mountain buster - which aizen can. But generally forums expect a full fledged mountain buster - which aizen isn't.

and Juubi was planet thread (truly he is impresive but his bijuubombs are multiple mountain and city buster) i was the onlyone thinking it was a draw since neither had the means to put the other down and truly i was the only one that put the feats of both of them.

...So you tried a draw where the result was obviously 10/10 against aizen. A bijuu bomb pretty much ends aizen as well as hogyoku, they haven't taken attacks at that level. And juubi's bijuu bombs are even worse.

2 - Remember me again what is a spite thread?

It is spite because ichigo is nothing compared to even the first round. All of them vastly outclass him.

since it looks that everytime a Naruto character can't one shot another character is a spite thread.

Doesn't look like you understand the meaning of 'spite'. That isn't the case here anyway, madara is from naruto as well - for future reference - and he is >> ichigo in striking strength, too.

3 - true but it wasn't a swim he actually acttacked the metteor and cut the mountains as side effect, ichigo was obliterating the mountains with just movements.

Kenpachi's swing didn't cut anything as a side effect.

4 - I mean that i'm saying that Seireitei is just a bit smaller than North Korea and you are saying that it's just vatican city.

'just a bit is what I'm pointing at.' What you consider 'just a bit' is as far apart as heaven and earth.

6 - what just bc i'm explaining the feat and trying to put in a way everyone can understand it is fanboy?

No. Because you're trying rather hard to overrate the feat as much as you can.

bc i did the same with Naruto base and sasuke base running and bc it wasn't lightspeed they call it downplay, people should really make up their minds.

Depends on what you did.

7 - Fan Calc based in what they say in there i would like you to come with something that actually back up your statements.

Fan calcs are non canon. There's no reason to put up an argument against what doesn't have any value in the first place.

8 - Yeah and shown by ulquiorra each one of them can destroy Las Noches by themself.

Good for them.

10 - what are you talking about in every single of my threads that there is a bleach vs naruto character i state why both characters can do and why would each one of them could win. Not in these since is a striking matter not a fight.

The comments are relevant to striking itself. You put ichigo against characters whose striking strength is leagues ahead of his, which is either lack of knowledge or spite.

11 - Not really I wouldn't called "overhype" him since what i been saying is precisely what he can do. Not saying that people overrates naruto (well a few i have been discussing with does overrate Naruto as in the case of they think that Naruto and Sasuke could overcome the hax abilities of people like Ichibee and ect) and no i'm not trying to do any of those things either but most people in comic vine underestimate the abilities of some Bleach characters (and not stopping in there) and Overestimate other Naruto characters. let me give you some examples:

Naruto and Sasuke vs Ichibee Hyousube - Battles - Comic Vine - though it is pretty clear that the team could handle themself and accest a mortal attack against Ichibee people didn't wanted to understand that Ichibee has some very good strength and speed lv anf his abilities make him a good match and a thread to the team. yet people saying it was a spite thread.

Juubi vs Evolved Aizen - Battles - Comic Vine - this one i believe it that was a draw yet people calling it a spite thread or a mismatch without reason when is pretty clear neither had what it takes to put the other down.

Sasuke and Naruto (End of Series) run the Bleach Gauntlet - Battles - Comic Vine - people believing these two could take down all of bleach cast solo at the same time, when as i aready posted why it isn't people like Ichibee who are high tear at best in bleach are a actual problem for both of naruto and sasuke yet if you read it you'll lol to what people were commenting.

Naruto vs Superman - Battles - Comic Vine - yet as is true that Naruto's Truth seeking balls are a real deal to the point of desintegrate everything they touch i don't see how he could actually tag superman who is multiple times the speed of light

Goku vs Naruto and Sasuke - Battles - Comic Vine - Naruto fans like to call it a spite thread when is obvious that it isn't, my intensions in this was to put a lv on Sasuke and Naruto compared with Goku still the same people that were arguing in the other threads and some in this one bc their favorite character don't one-shot they get mad.

and just like this i'm pretty sure there is more like Wonder woman(new 52) vs kaguya - Battles - Comic Vine and there is one in some place i can't find were is Kaguya vs Superman.

Do you see my point?

Yep. The point looks to be 'hurr durr naruto is overrated'

As for the battles itself, naruto solos the bleach cast pretty easily by now - that's a fact, doesn't make him overrated. And the reason he's being put against superman is because he can casually tank moon cutters and overpower those, cause shockwaves across the planet and what not. He doesn't win against superman, but bleach cast get ended pretty easily by single blasts like wakusei rasengan.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By MrDevil

@princearagorn1 said:

@mrdevil:

1 - actually i'm saying is the other way around. I made a thread of Monster Aizen vs 2nd form Juubi and a bunch of Naruto fans were saying that Aizen wasn't even mountain buster (downplay right in there)

Because you consider being able to destroy a mountain, even the tiniest mountain in the world, a mountain buster - which aizen can. But generally forums expect a full fledged mountain buster - which aizen isn't.

and Juubi was planet thread (truly he is impresive but his bijuubombs are multiple mountain and city buster) i was the onlyone thinking it was a draw since neither had the means to put the other down and truly i was the only one that put the feats of both of them.

...So you tried a draw where the result was obviously 10/10 against aizen. A bijuu bomb pretty much ends aizen as well as hogyoku, they haven't taken attacks at that level. And juubi's bijuu bombs are even worse.

2 - Remember me again what is a spite thread?

It is spite because ichigo is nothing compared to even the first round. All of them vastly outclass him.

since it looks that everytime a Naruto character can't one shot another character is a spite thread.

Doesn't look like you understand the meaning of 'spite'. That isn't the case here anyway, madara is from naruto as well - for future reference - and he is >> ichigo in striking strength, too.

Kenpachi's swing didn't cut anything as a side effect.

'just a bit is what I'm pointing at.' What you consider 'just a bit' is as far apart as heaven and earth.

6 - what just bc i'm explaining the feat and trying to put in a way everyone can understand it is fanboy?

No. Because you're trying rather hard to overrate the feat as much as you can.

bc i did the same with Naruto base and sasuke base running and bc it wasn't lightspeed they call it downplay, people should really make up their minds.

Depends on what you did.

Fan calcs are non canon. There's no reason to put up an argument against what doesn't have any value in the first place.

Good for them.

The comments are relevant to striking itself. You put ichigo against characters whose striking strength is leagues ahead of his, which is either lack of knowledge or spite.

and just like this i'm pretty sure there is more like Wonder woman(new 52) vs kaguya - Battles - Comic Vine and there is one in some place i can't find were is Kaguya vs Superman.

Do you see my point?

Yep. The point looks to be 'hurr durr naruto is overrated'

As for the battles itself, naruto solos the bleach cast pretty easily by now - that's a fact, doesn't make him overrated. And the reason he's being put against superman is because he can casually tank moon cutters and overpower those, cause shockwaves across the planet and what not. He doesn't win against superman, but bleach cast get ended pretty easily by single blasts like wakusei rasengan.

not really since Aizen destroy multiple mountains with a casual attack (he can charge all of the skulls in his wings and have multiple times a stronger attack) and neither had what it takes to put the other down, since Juubi won't be able to actually kill him and neither would aizen.

They tank the Mugetsu and the attack from ichigo directly in a weaker form so yeah he can tank it.

Again Madara don't outclass him in any way. Madara normal susanno would be in the lv of krysalid aizen.

Sure Naruto's when charged all his attack and punched Toneri send him flying and destroyed a few block wide of moon around him. Ichigo obliterated a mountain way bigger than him with a movement sorry but ichigo is way stronger than naruto in this form.

Not he destroyed a big fortress as big as a mountain and Ichigo obliterated a mountain, Kenpachi obliterated a country side meteor.

Is not, go calculate it.

The problem is you want to downplay it.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/naruto-respect-thread-feats-1671238/?page=1#js-message-14562681 go read it i didn't downplay them or anything i put how much did Naruto and sasuke run in a minute in base lv.

Sure none cannon bc you don't like it. I calculate it based in what they say and they do you like it or not is like i say.

No i didn't put him with higher than him. He obliterated a small mountain and destroyed the land around them with normal movements, he is way beyond Madara.

No the point is Naruto is way oberrated, Naruto doesn't have the speed or the power to go against powerhouses like Superman, Naruto can't counter attack the effects of most characters in bleach. He overpowered the attack bc his chakra was denser, remember the chakra cloack protect him agains most attacks and jutsus, And he overpowered toneri's attack bc he concentrated all of of his kyuubi chakra in his hand giving him a bust in strength and protecting him from the attack, I don't see how Naruto and sasuke can actually kill something which they can't actually understand, Since hell middle tear captain/vizards can control them pretty easy (rose's bankai) or insinerate them (yamamoto), they are not even close to anything hax in bleach, the only thing that would save Naruto is his truth seeking balls and he hasn't shown a control over it as it has been shown like Obito and Madara did.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

OP needs to stop wanking Bleach.

remember me again who believes Juubi is planet lv?

ben_coby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:
@justsomerandomkid said:

@mrdevil:

"Nappa* withstanded a "moon buster Kamehameha" like nothing but Piccolo, Krillin and Gohan were giving him a great beat in team."

You mean when he was either not paying attention or was underestimating them? DBZ made it a point to not underestimate people with lower (or completely low) PL. Not only that but it's not like the gap between them was on some Heaven and Earth type thing. It wasnt a Vegeta vs 3 Raditz's type setup.

"Goku even one-shot him in that time without problem."

Ok. Base Goku's power level was over 8000 so there was a a bit of gap there. It was pretty much another Nappa vs Tien situation. Except Goku didn't play around like Nappa did.

"Majin Vegeta was equal to SS2 Goku"

Ok. So because they were equals that takes away from their feats?

"And BTW I am one of Kenpachi's people and every time i calc something, Las Noches, Seireitei or whatever, it is always a friking Naruto Fan the one that doesn't like it bc it make them look more powerful than Naruto or Sasuke."

Edit: I don't have a problem with that. I don't like a couple of Naruto fans myself. Some people use the fact that they're calculations to get out of debating with you (although some calculations do be out there). It happens often.

they take him by surprise but that doesn't change the fact he got hit pretty bad. Well It was a Goku vs 3 Nappa (technically).

True but Tien was pretty close to Krilling and company a little lower but not by much.

not really i'm just saiyan.

believe me i know. Yet bc they are "fan calc" that can put the Bleach people higher than Naruto middle to high tier they get mad. Hell I did one in a Ulquiorra vs Son Goku and Roshi (the Jinshuriki) and they didn't wanted to accept it bc it would put the other Espadas stronger than their favorite manga's character. most make the DBZ vs comic prohibition unjustified. hell and every time i make a thread were Naruto and Sasuke would have a really hard time they say is a spite thread or something. i hope they never prohibit it bc i'm a Naruto Fan myself but sometimes some narufans make us look bad with their fanboyism.

LAMO, who are you trying to fool with that BS. You are a known troll and Naruto hater.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: You're pitting a guy who's a small mountain buster against people that can punch through the planet. Stop making spite threads.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By MrDevil

@thevivas: Ichigo obliterate a mountain with a single movement of his sword, sorry but he is not outclassed the other were actually punching and hitting everything.

@ben_coby:why bc i don't believe that some naruto characters can win in some fights? that makes me a hater?

ben_coby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By ben_coby

@mrdevil said:

@thevivas: Ichigo obliterate a mountain with a single movement of his sword, sorry but he is not outclassed the other were actually punching and hitting everything.

@ben_coby:why bc i don't believe that some naruto characters can win in some fights? that makes me a hater?

You were making spite threads against them just because you got mad that everybody said he and Sasuke solo stomps the bleach verse.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: Ichigo isn't even country level. You thinking he has a chance against these guys is straight ignorance/fanboyism.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

@mrdevil: Ichigo isn't even country level. You thinking he has a chance against these guys is straight ignorance/fanboyism.

why don't you go and read the manga since arrancars small country buster, Aizen stronger than the arrancars and Ichigo was way stronger than all of them combine.

ben_coby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:
@thevivas said:

why don't you go and read the manga since arrancars small country buster, Aizen stronger than the arrancars and Ichigo was way stronger than all of them combine.

If you think Aizen and the rest are country level then Kaguya is Universe level and Jubi is planet level.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ben_coby said:
@mrdevil said:
@thevivas said:

If you think Aizen and the rest are country level then Kaguya is Universe level and Jubi is planet level.

please, I already posted why is country lv. what does Kaguya has to put her in Universe level. or juubi in planet lv?

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:
@ben_coby said:
@mrdevil said:
@thevivas said:

please, I already posted why is country lv. what does Kaguya has to put her in Universe level. or juubi in planet lv?

The fact that they are literally leagues ahead of your so-called "country busters."

And for the record, you post things and "fan calc" all you want about Espadas being country level, doesn't mean they are. I can make a calc using manga scans that put Naruto at planetary level, doesn't mean I'm right.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm having experiencing a massive Raigen effect towards Bleach right now.

Blackice709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Blackice709

THAT WAS ONE TINY AS MOUNTAIN

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By MrDevil

@thevivas said:
@mrdevil said:
@ben_coby said:
@mrdevil said:
@thevivas said:

The fact that they are literally leagues ahead of your so-called "country busters."

And for the record, you post things and "fan calc" all you want about Espadas being country level, doesn't mean they are. I can make a calc using manga scans that put Naruto at planetary level, doesn't mean I'm right.

feats, stats were are they? she can teleport anyone to any place, that's all.

sure make a calc that actually put him in that kind of level. do it and then we talk.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:
@etheral_dreams said:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Raigen+Effect

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:
@etheral_dreams said:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Raigen+Effect

ouch but that's the same i feel towards narufan in some forums.

ben_coby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By ben_coby

@mrdevil said:
@ben_coby said:
@mrdevil said:
@thevivas said:

Lol, if busting hills made you country lvl then all Naruto high tiers are country lvl. Kaguya was destroying and recreating dimensions that alone should put her at universe lvl by your standards.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ben_coby said:
@mrdevil said:
@ben_coby said:
@mrdevil said:
@thevivas said:

Lol, if busting hills made you country lvl then all Naruto high tiers are country lvl. Kaguya was destroying and recreating dimensions that alone should put her at universe lvl by your standards.

if we go by feat Kenpachi alone is way stronger and more powerful than Sasuke who is > Madara. hell he obliterated a metteor country side with a single strike, and Ichigo didn't destroy a hill he destroy a mountain said in the manga and was with a movement while while the bijuus destroy them with bijuudamas.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By jeepeh

lol @Ichigo having a sword making a difference in his power output?

@mrdevil said:
@jeepeh said:

@mrdevil:

Inconsistency?

????

@justsomerandomkid

Hi.

No Caption Provided

Now i won't say PD Ichigo is planet buster but with the GTF he was cutting the very earth in there, Ichigo took a multi mountain buster attack like nothing and was fine, and that same attack created a big crater in the earth around them, for that alone Aizen would need a big amount of nuclear lv blazt since to actually destroy a mountain you would need 15 kilotons to varely destroy a mountain yet ichigo obliterate and transform it in dust just with a movement of his sword so yeah from continent to planet lv thread.

the meteor would likely be something of that size, but the energy it would have from moving so quickly would be insanely greater.

Idk if Kid Kenpachi would be a transcendent, I don't recall her ever saying she didn't sense his Reiatsu.

It's been awhile, but Ukitake made a statement about how much of the Seireitei was being covered, I think he stated it to be 1/3rd of the total area.

According to the Bleach Movie "Fade to Black" Seireitei is 400 spirit miles (ri, rei, whatever) for it's diameter

Kubo over saw the production of this movie by the way

http://bleachness.livejournal.com/219899.html

1 spirit mile=2.4 spirit miles

400x2.4=960 miles

The numbers of that magnitude come from the fact that the mountain was obliterated by the air pressure caused by Ichigo moving, because of the inverse square law (I think that's what it was?) you need to take the distance and square it, that's how much the true damage would be. So a standard mountain can easily be about a mile wide, and in the panel of the mountain from above Ichigo and Aizen weren't close to it, so I'm going to assume a mile. Let's just say they were 200m away from it, that should be fair, 200 x 200 = 40,000. So 40,000x Mountain busting. And that's only a parry.

Plus powerscaling from Kenpachi.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By MrDevil

@jeepeh said:

lol @Ichigo having a sword making a difference in his power output?

@mrdevil said:
@jeepeh said:

@mrdevil:

Inconsistency?

????

@justsomerandomkid

Hi.

No Caption Provided

the meteor would likely be something of that size, but the energy it would have from moving so quickly would be insanely greater.

Idk if Kid Kenpachi would be a transcendent, I don't recall her ever saying she didn't sense his Reiatsu.

It's been awhile, but Ukitake made a statement about how much of the Seireitei was being covered, I think he stated it to be 1/3rd of the total area.

According to the Bleach Movie "Fade to Black" Seireitei is 400 spirit miles (ri, rei, whatever) for it's diameter

Kubo over saw the production of this movie by the way

http://bleachness.livejournal.com/219899.html

1 spirit mile=2.4 spirit miles

400x2.4=960 miles

The numbers of that magnitude come from the fact that the mountain was obliterated by the air pressure caused by Ichigo moving, because of the inverse square law (I think that's what it was?) you need to take the distance and square it, that's how much the true damage would be. So a standard mountain can easily be about a mile wide, and in the panel of the mountain from above Ichigo and Aizen weren't close to it, so I'm going to assume a mile. Let's just say they were 200m away from it, that should be fair, 200 x 200 = 40,000. So 40,000x Mountain busting. And that's only a parry.

Plus powerscaling from Kenpachi.

well there have already happen twice that no one can feel Kenpachi's precense. ones was Unohana and the other one is today's chapter were kenpachi was standing behind Mayuri and he didn't even feel it's presence.

oh and btw is has been a slighty change in the size of Seireitei.

How big is the Seireitei and how big was Gremmy's meteor. - Gen. Discussion - Comic Vine

and btw great mind think the same, i made a thread a little earlier and you posted this.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So why isn't this locked yet?