Ichigo PD runs the striking power gauntlet.

• 127 results
MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MrDevil

Ichigo's Striking power

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

He obliterated a mountain and was destroying the land with the movements of his swords.

Striking LV

Perfect Susanno Madara Uchiha

No Caption Provided

SSj3 Goku (Battle of Gods)

No Caption Provided

It's true that the planet has a gravity 10 times bigger than earth but his durability can't be said the same due to him being obliterated by a explosion that was going to destroy earth.

Hulk (Doc Green)

who were making a earthquake in the entire seaboard with their punches.

No Caption Provided

New 52 Superman

Who had mountain buster strikes though is true it was being felt in the center of the planet he was doing it to max speed, multiple punches and was already inside the earth.

Ultimate Thor

So you can have a Idea of how powerful is Thor i will give you first a tip of Supreme Hyperion's durability.

Some scientist were working in a bomb more powerful than nuclear bombs, each one is equal to one killoton atomic burst, they use 20 times that much at ground 0 and he didn't even feel it.

He takes a concentrated flame of Super Nova up close and concentrated from Ultimate Jonnhy and he was ok. also he even was cracking Ultimate Sue's fields, who took the very same Super Nova.

Yet Thor make him bleed really easy and even subdue him and Zarda (who was as stronger as Hyperion) at the same time.

So with all this we can actually say he has almost Super Nova lv striking power.

Thor

No Caption Provided

Planet breaking shock wave striking power.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

im gonna stay away from this one

Keehn93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dangai lacks feats since he's only fought a single opponent.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 juiceboks  Moderator

What the hell is this orddr?

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MrDevil
@keehn93 said:

he busted a mountian and was destroying the land. i'm talking about striking power lv not who he beat the shit out of who.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what do you mean.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:
@juiceboks said:

what do you mean.

The Superman feat is greater than anything up to Goku's, debatably greater than goku's. Bare minimum, it outclasses the Hulk shot. Ultimate Thor's should be the lowest AFAIK

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MrDevil

@dratini1331 said:
@mrdevil said:
@juiceboks said:

what do you mean.

The Superman feat is greater than anything up to Goku's, debatably greater than goku's. Bare minimum, it outclasses the Hulk shot. Ultimate Thor's should be the lowest AFAIK

striking power not lifting contest,

So you can have a Idea of how powerful is Thor i will give you first a tip of Supreme Hyperion's durability.

Some scientist were working in a bomb more powerful than nuclear bombs, each one is equal to one killoton atomic burst, they use 20 times that much at ground 0 and he didn't even feel it.

He takes a concentrated flame of Super Nova up close and concentrated from Ultimate Jonnhy and he was ok. also he even was cracking Ultimate Sue's fields, who took the very same Super Nova.

Yet Thor make him bleed really easy and even subdue him and Zarda (who was as stronger as Hyperion) at the same time.

So with all this we can actually say he has bigger striking power than supes

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

He doesn't beat any of them.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

again, is not a fight is striking power lv.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@thevivas said:

This. In striking power of course.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

IDK Ichigo is casual mountain integrator with a single movement of his sword. That alone put him on Superman (his punches are mountain buster as said in the scan) and Madara's striking force (multiple mountain buster as well) minimum.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:
@terry2012 said:
@thevivas said:

IDK Ichigo is casual mountain integrator with a single movement of his sword. That alone put him on Superman (his punches are mountain buster as said in the scan) and Madara's striking force (multiple mountain buster as well) minimum.

No it do not put him on Superman level. The scan you have for Superman striking power is when he was shaking the planet with his striking power while he was holding back. That alone put New 52 Superman close to Goku punching a hole in King Kai Planet and possibly above it after it. Ichigo is not close at all and even now with his upgrade he is not even close.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: Superman shook the entire planet with his hit on H'El, It's an entirely different level. Implying he's worse than Madara is lunacy, His feat simply outclasses Doc. Green's. If you want to say Ult. Thor is better, that's your prerogative, but if that's the case the only person he can beat debatably is Madara. Everyone else simply outclasses him.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By terry2012
@dratini1331 said:

@mrdevil: Superman shook the entire planet with his hit on H'El, It's an entirely different level. Implying he's worse than Madara is lunacy, His feat simply outclasses Doc. Green's. If you want to say Ult. Thor is better, that's your prerogative, but if that's the case the only person he can beat debatably is Madara. Everyone else simply outclasses him.

Exactly. And here is the same feat in a New 52 Superman thread that said the same thing.

http://www.comicvine.com/superman/4005-1807/forums/greatest-new-52-superman-feats-1592365/

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Your Guantlet is out of order. The top three should be:

Thor (616)

Goku

Superman and then so on and so forth.

He beats none of them though.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By MrDevil

@terry2012 said:
@mrdevil said:
@terry2012 said:
@thevivas said:

No it do not put him on Superman level. The scan you have for Superman striking power is when he was shaking the planet with his striking power while he was holding back. That alone put New 52 Superman close to Goku punching a hole in King Kai Planet and possibly above it after it. Ichigo is not close at all and even now with his upgrade he is not even close.

i'm stand corrected, he can deliver pretty strong attacks when he want's. ok i fixt it.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor (616)

Goku

is striking lv he doesn't have to beat them. i have said these multiple times.

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: I was talking about striking level.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: I was talking about striking level.

well thinking that pd ichigo obliterated a mountain with a casual movement of his sword and was destrpoying the land around them i won't be so sure, he is on madara or hulk's lvs

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#22  Edited By TheVivas

Ichigo isn't on anyone's level here.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By MrDevil

@thevivas said:

Ichigo isn't on anyone's level here.

let me ask you something who is stronger actual kenpachi or pd ichigo? ps madara or ps sasuke? physical power.

Keehn93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:
@keehn93 said:

he busted a mountian and was destroying the land. i'm talking about striking power lv not who he beat the shit out of who.

I understand. All he's done in Dangai is bust some mountains (indirectly) it could even be argued that Fullbring/Shinigami Ichigo has more striking power than Dangai. The author rarely shows collateral damage in bleach.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:
@terry2012 said:
@mrdevil said:
@terry2012 said:
@thevivas said:

i'm stand corrected, he can deliver pretty strong attacks when he want's. ok i fixt it.

Okay. Is not Ultimate Thor above Thor? And I do not think Goku will be that high.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keehn93 said:
@mrdevil said:
@keehn93 said:

I understand. All he's done in Dangai is bust some mountains (indirectly) it could even be argued that Fullbring/Shinigami Ichigo has more striking power than Dangai. The author rarely shows collateral damage in bleach.

don't be so sure in saga fullbring ichigo destroyed karakura town artifucial just when using bankai, renji and jackie were destroying big rocks, kenpachi in every single one of his battles destroys everthing around and in arrancar saga the was always a tower broken

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:
@terry2012 said:
@mrdevil said:
@terry2012 said:
@thevivas said:

Okay. Is not Ultimate Thor above Thor? And I do not think Goku will be that high.

UT's striking feats have shown less than 61

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By jeepeh

@mrdevilIt's definitely > Superman's. The panel itself states it to be "blows that can topple mountains". Vaporizing a mountain via air pressure of a parry >>>>> x40,000 >>> Toppling mountains.

It's > Madara's IMO, Ichigo's was a parry, Madara's seems to be an actual swing, Madara's only cut the mountains, Ichigo's vaporized it. It's debatable, possibly equal?

What's the feat of that Hulk? The scan's unclear. Same for Ult Thor.

Normal Thor....... erm... he destroyed a planet in his fight with Gorr, didn't he? Comparable IMO.

King Kai's planet is 10x as dense as Earth, right? So busting that's like busting 10 earths. That's going to go over Ichigo's swing. Is Ichigo allowed to use Getsuga to augment his swings? Then again if he does that Goku'll just amp his strikes with Ki, and the end result will be the same.

IMO he either beats or equals all but Goku.

Do I need to post the explanation for why I believe all of this again?

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Ichigo does not even clear round one, no matter the order.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Bleach hate is getting horrid, yeesh.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By MrDevil

@jeepeh said:

@mrdevilIt's definitely > Superman's. The panel itself states it to be "blows that can topple mountains". Vaporizing a mountain via air pressure of a parry >>>>> x40,000 >>> Toppling mountains.

It's > Madara's IMO, Ichigo's was a parry, Madara's seems to be an actual swing, Madara's only cut the mountains, Ichigo's vaporized it. It's debatable, possibly equal?

What's the feat of that Hulk? The scan's unclear. Same for Ult Thor.

Normal Thor....... erm... he destroyed a planet in his fight with Gorr, didn't he? Comparable IMO.

King Kai's planet is 10x as dense as Earth, right? So busting that's like busting 10 earths. That's going to go over Ichigo's swing. Is Ichigo allowed to use Getsuga to augment his swings? Then again if he does that Goku'll just amp his strikes with Ki, and the end result will be the same.

IMO he either beats or equals all but Goku.

Do I need to post the explanation for why I believe all of this again?

yeah but KK's planet was destroyed by Cell's explosion that was stated to only destroy the earth. i will post more later so you can see it.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By MrDevil

Thor (616)

Goku

not really Goku create a hole in a meteor size planet. Kenpachi has a similar feat but he obliterate a way bigger meteor.

while still wearing his eye-patch, kenpachi holds back when he uses it and while patched he ain't even half his max power.

No Caption Provided

in shikai he can destroy a small country buster METEORwith a swim.

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: A meteor sized planet thats more then likely more durable then Meteor Kenpachi just busted.

"while still wearing his eye-patch, kenpachi holds back when he uses it and while patched he ain't even half his max power."

I hear a lot about that some say he got rid of the whole "hold my power back with my eyepatch" because Retsu told him to stop holding back. Or something like that. I don't remember. Even if it isn't then everything else is just speculation.

Goku's striking power is still above anything in Bleach. With him being able to harm people like Frieza or Vegeta with his punches.

With Freezer being able to punt one of Vegeta's planet busting attacks with his durability, survived Goku's (or did he shrug it off?) planet busting Kaio-Ken x20 Kamehameha, survived Goku's gigantic Spirit Bomb powered by planets and multiple (at least) moon busters (Piccolo, Krillin, Gohan). I don't know why people believe Freezer has planet busting durability simply because he survived a planet explosion with half a body and no Ki (it's great feat mind you but theres still so many other feats).

Or when his strikes got through SSJ2 Majin Vegeta durability. (who has incredible durability. He survived Goku's Kamehameha that over powered his own planet busting attack. SSJ2 Majin Vegeta is at least 1000x stronger then Saiyan Saga Vegeta).

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: @justsomerandomkid:

I think you guys are forgetting a few things,

1. King Kai's planet is 10x as durable as earth, isn't it?

2. Size isn't the only thing that matters here, King Kai's planet is 10x denser than earth, and also the Majority of the meteor's power comes from it's speed. Gently rest a baseball on your nose, now have a professional baseball player throw a pitch at your face. Big difference. If you crunch the numbers, Kenpachi's feat comes out to be Continent-level. But Goku's should be > Planet Busting.

3. While the above is true, we must consider the dialogue before the fight:

Kenpachi is a transcendent because of the 11th Divisions member's statement

Kenpachi's upper limits are not known, because 1. He lowered his Reiatsu for the fight with Gremmy, 2. His Eyepatch is still on. But it doesn't matter, because he lowered his Reiatsu to the point it was feel-able by the random 11th division members, THEN he blew up the meteor, so if he is a transcendent, that only means that Meteor busting is the very BASE of his power level. But it doesn't change anything for powerscaling the other characters from him.

Now pay attention to this part, this will be very important in this thread.

we must examine what it means to be "transcendent". As Aizen called it

Ganju and Hanatoro (a 7th seat) were able to feel the Reiatsu of Kenpachi, who is considered a very powerful Captain. But they could still feel him, but powerhouses like Isshin, Yoruichi, and Urahara were incapable of feeling Aizen's Chrysalis form. Thus, in order to be considered "transcendent" to someone, the gap in your power must be more than that of the gap between a 7th seat of the Medical Division and Captain of the Battle Division. Another example would be that Orihime, who couldn't even stand up to a 4th seat was capable of feeling Gin's power, and Gin was one of the high tier captains along with Aizen. So again, the power gap must be far greater than it was in those cases. Yet another, far greater example would be Rukia, who had been exposed to the Sekki Sekki for so long that her Reiatsu level was practically nothing, could still feel Ichigo, Byakuya, and Ukitake.

No Caption Provided

So captain level is still not enough to be transcendent when compared to almost no power.

So keeping that in mind,

FGT >Transcendent> Monster Aizen = Dangai Ichigo >Transcendent> Butterflaizen > MulletZen > Chrysalis Aizen >Transcendent> Kenpachi > Continent Busting.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By MudaMudaMuda
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh: "the Majority of the meteor's power comes from it's speed. Gently rest a baseball on your nose, now have a professional baseball player throw a pitch at your face. Big difference."

The speed of the object has nothing to do with whether or not they can bust it with their strikes. We're talking about striking power not durability.

"If you crunch the numbers, Kenpachi's feat comes out to be Continent-level."

Not. At. All. This is why people don't like fan calculations. A person "crunches" numbers to make someone who busted a Meteor "Continent level".

Don't know what the hell all that other crap is. I was merely explaining to MrDevil why Goku should be ranked that high in striking power. Don't know where you got the rest of that stuff.

"But Goku's should be > Planet Busting"

Thats probably the only statement I can see myself agreeing with you on. Goku should be able to destroy a planet with his fists alone if he truly tried.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By MrDevil

@justsomerandomkid said:

@mrdevil: A meteor sized planet thats more then likely more durable then Meteor Kenpachi just busted.

"while still wearing his eye-patch, kenpachi holds back when he uses it and while patched he ain't even half his max power."

I hear a lot about that some say he got rid of the whole "hold my power back with my eyepatch" because Retsu told him to stop holding back. Or something like that. I don't remember. Even if it isn't then everything else is just speculation.

Goku's striking power is still above anything in Bleach. With him being able to harm people like Frieza or Vegeta with his punches.

With Freezer being able to punt one of Vegeta's planet busting attacks with his durability, survived Goku's (or did he shrug it off?) planet busting Kaio-Ken x20 Kamehameha, survived Goku's gigantic Spirit Bomb powered by planets and multiple (at least) moon busters (Piccolo, Krillin, Gohan). I don't know why people believe Freezer has planet busting durability simply because he survived a planet explosion with half a body and no Ki (it's great feat mind you but still).

Or when his strikes got through SSJ2 Majin Vegeta durability. (who has incredible durability. He survived Goku's Kamehameha that over powered his own planet busting attack. SSJ2 Majin Vegeta is 1000x stronger then Saiyan Saga Vegeta).

not exactly that way, his real power was sealed by himself when he was a kid, after a fight with Unihana bc he couldn't find a real enemie to give him a single joke. His eye-patch is still working since while a kid Unohana didn't even feel his reiatsu or his presence at all (transcendental reiatsu possible lv of chrysalis aizen), and his subordinates can barely feel him. He always has been using the eye-patch bc he can't hold his own strength back and none could never even hurt him. And even while patched, stronger than two captains.

DBZ's durability is relative for the next reason, the most they can actually withstand in a blast of ki energy (any technique) depend in how much Ki energy they have, Napa wistanded a "moon buster Kamehameha" like nothing but Piccolo, Krillin and Gohan were giving him a great beat in team. Goku even one-shot him in that time without problem. Yet he could resist ki attacks like nothing. Got it? They do have a hell of longed life thanks to ki, technically the same in Naruto but in chakra that's why Naruto could withstand the attack of Toneri bc of his dense chakra and people like to say he did it later on his own but he actually concentrated all his chakra in his hand and overpowered the attack later and why his punch was so strong. Majin Vegeta was equal to SS2 Goku.

And BTW I am one of Kenpachi's people and every time i calc something, Las Noches, Seireitei or whatever, it is always a friking Naruto Fan the one that doesn't like it bc it make them look more powerful than Naruto or Sasuke.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh said:

@mrdevil: @justsomerandomkid:

I think you guys are forgetting a few things,

1. King Kai's planet is 10x as durable as earth, isn't it?

2. Size isn't the only thing that matters here, King Kai's planet is 10x denser than earth, and also the Majority of the meteor's power comes from it's speed. Gently rest a baseball on your nose, now have a professional baseball player throw a pitch at your face. Big difference. If you crunch the numbers, Kenpachi's feat comes out to be Continent-level. But Goku's should be > Planet Busting.

3. While the above is true, we must consider the dialogue before the fight:

Kenpachi is a transcendent because of the 11th Divisions member's statement

Kenpachi's upper limits are not known, because 1. He lowered his Reiatsu for the fight with Gremmy, 2. His Eyepatch is still on. But it doesn't matter, because he lowered his Reiatsu to the point it was feel-able by the random 11th division members, THEN he blew up the meteor, so if he is a transcendent, that only means that Meteor busting is the very BASE of his power level. But it doesn't change anything for powerscaling the other characters from him.

Now pay attention to this part, this will be very important in this thread.

we must examine what it means to be "transcendent". As Aizen called it

Ganju and Hanatoro (a 7th seat) were able to feel the Reiatsu of Kenpachi, who is considered a very powerful Captain. But they could still feel him, but powerhouses like Isshin, Yoruichi, and Urahara were incapable of feeling Aizen's Chrysalis form. Thus, in order to be considered "transcendent" to someone, the gap in your power must be more than that of the gap between a 7th seat of the Medical Division and Captain of the Battle Division. Another example would be that Orihime, who couldn't even stand up to a 4th seat was capable of feeling Gin's power, and Gin was one of the high tier captains along with Aizen. So again, the power gap must be far greater than it was in those cases. Yet another, far greater example would be Rukia, who had been exposed to the Sekki Sekki for so long that her Reiatsu level was practically nothing, could still feel Ichigo, Byakuya, and Ukitake.

No Caption Provided

So captain level is still not enough to be transcendent when compared to almost no power.

So keeping that in mind,

FGT >Transcendent> Monster Aizen = Dangai Ichigo >Transcendent> Butterflaizen > MulletZen > Chrysalis Aizen >Transcendent> Kenpachi > Continent Busting.

His density and durability is actually relative remember how the planet is actually way smaller than earth, or that it was obliterated by cell's explosion when it shouldn't have done nothing bc of his density, remember is was only stated to be strong enough to destroy earth. And this is actual Kenpachi the one we are talking about not that kenpachi, remember Unohana couldn't feel Kenpachi's reiatsu, hell until he didn't appear in front of her she didn't even feel his presence, and Kenpachi's subordinates barely feel kenpachi's reiatsu while patched.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justsomerandomkid:

The speed of the object has nothing to do with whether or not they can bust it with their strikes. We're talking about striking power not durability.

Kenpachi destroying the meteor would require having more power than the meteor did. The meteor's power mostly come from it's speed. So it matters greatly.

Not. At. All. This is why people don't like fan calculations. A person "crunches" numbers to make someone who busted a Meteor "Continent level".

If you look at the size of the Seireitei, the meteor in the comparison panels to it, and then use math, you get a number. What's wrong with it? It's better than saying "Um, well, this thing's probably bigger than that thing, so it should be pretty powerful."

Don't know what the hell all that other crap is. I was merely explaining to MrDevil why Goku should be ranked that high in striking power. Don't know where you got the rest of that stuff.

It's explaining why other characters in Bleach (Ichigo) are far more powerful than Kenpachi's meteor-busting.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By MrDevil

@jeepeh said:

@justsomerandomkid:

Kenpachi destroying the meteor would require having more power than the meteor did. The meteor's power mostly come from it's speed. So it matters greatly.

If you look at the size of the Seireitei, the meteor in the comparison panels to it, and then use math, you get a number. What's wrong with it? It's better than saying "Um, well, this thing's probably bigger than that thing, so it should be pretty powerful."

It's explaining why other characters in Bleach (Ichigo) are far more powerful than Kenpachi's meteor-busting.

Well Kenpachi is a Small Country Buster Meteor Buster, while eye-patched. Remember the seireitei is as big as a small country, the meteor was going to destroy it and kenpachi obliterate it.

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil:

"Nappa* withstanded a "moon buster Kamehameha" like nothing but Piccolo, Krillin and Gohan were giving him a great beat in team."

You mean when he was either not paying attention or was underestimating them? DBZ made it a point to not underestimate people with lower (or completely low) PL. Not only that but it's not like the gap between them was on some Heaven and Earth type thing. It wasnt a Vegeta vs 3 Raditz's type setup.

"Goku even one-shot him in that time without problem."

Ok. Base Goku's power level was over 8000 so there was a a bit of gap there. It was pretty much another Nappa vs Tien situation. Except Goku didn't play around like Nappa did.

"Majin Vegeta was equal to SS2 Goku"

Ok. So because they were equals that takes away from their feats?

"And BTW I am one of Kenpachi's people and every time i calc something, Las Noches, Seireitei or whatever, it is always a friking Naruto Fan the one that doesn't like it bc it make them look more powerful than Naruto or Sasuke."

Edit: I don't have a problem with that. I don't like a couple of Naruto fans myself. Some people use the fact that they're calculations to get out of debating with you (although some calculations do be out there). It happens often.

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh:

"Kenpachi destroying the meteor would require having more power than the meteor did. The meteor's power mostly come from it's speed. So it matters greatly."

You don't know how much power though. Everything pass Meteor busting is speculation on your part.

"It's explaining why other characters in Bleach (Ichigo) are far more powerful than Kenpachi's meteor-busting."

....Your that guy that believes Dangai Ichigo can Planet bust aren't you?

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By MrDevil

@justsomerandomkid said:

@mrdevil:

"Nappa* withstanded a "moon buster Kamehameha" like nothing but Piccolo, Krillin and Gohan were giving him a great beat in team."

You mean when he was either not paying attention or was underestimating them? DBZ made it a point to not underestimate people with lower (or completely low) PL. Not only that but it's not like the gap between them was on some Heaven and Earth type thing. It wasnt a Vegeta vs 3 Raditz's type setup.

"Goku even one-shot him in that time without problem."

Ok. Base Goku's power level was over 8000 so there was a a bit of gap there. It was pretty much another Nappa vs Tien situation. Except Goku didn't play around like Nappa did.

"Majin Vegeta was equal to SS2 Goku"

Ok. So because they were equals that takes away from their feats?

"And BTW I am one of Kenpachi's people and every time i calc something, Las Noches, Seireitei or whatever, it is always a friking Naruto Fan the one that doesn't like it bc it make them look more powerful than Naruto or Sasuke."

Edit: I don't have a problem with that. I don't like a couple of Naruto fans myself. Some people use the fact that they're calculations to get out of debating with you (although some calculations do be out there). It happens often.

they take him by surprise but that doesn't change the fact he got hit pretty bad. Well It was a Goku vs 3 Nappa (technically).

True but Tien was pretty close to Krilling and company a little lower but not by much.

not really i'm just saiyan.

believe me i know. Yet bc they are "fan calc" that can put the Bleach people higher than Naruto middle to high tier they get mad. Hell I did one in a Ulquiorra vs Son Goku and Roshi (the Jinshuriki) and they didn't wanted to accept it bc it would put the other Espadas stronger than their favorite manga's character. most make the DBZ vs comic prohibition unjustified. hell and every time i make a thread were Naruto and Sasuke would have a really hard time they say is a spite thread or something. i hope they never prohibit it bc i'm a Naruto Fan myself but sometimes some narufans make us look bad with their fanboyism.

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: "they take him by surprise but that doesn't change the fact he got hit pretty bad. Well It was a Goku vs 3 Nappa (technically)."

Exactly. They took him by surprise which means his guard was dropped. Vegeta showed Krillin how deadly dropping your guard can be. Vegeta intentionally dropped his guard for Krillin to blast him so that he can come back stronger (we ALL know the gap between Planet Namek Vegata and Krillin was enormous). Vegeta almost died when Dende took his time healing. Being suprised matters.

Point is: Goku should be 2nd in striking power right behind Thor (who is a King in striking power. Whether they're planets or the planet eater, Galactus, himself). Not only above Madara.

You go see a Goku vs Anyone far below him thread (Naruto vs Goku). They put so many Buffs on the Naruto team and so many restrictions on the Goku team. Then they become angry when you call out on their bull (or win Goku still wins).

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By MrDevil

@mrdevil: "they take him by surprise but that doesn't change the fact he got hit pretty bad. Well It was a Goku vs 3 Nappa (technically)."

Exactly. They took him by surprise which means his guard was dropped. Vegeta showed Krillin how deadly dropping your guard can be. Vegeta intentionally dropped his guard for Krillin to blast him so that he can come back stronger (we ALL know the gap between Planet Namek Vegata and Krillin was enormous). Vegeta almost died when Dende took his time healing. Being suprised matters.

Point is: Goku should be 2nd in striking power right behind Thor (who is a King in striking power. Whether they're planets or the planet eater, Galactus, himself). Not only above Madara.

You go see a Goku vs Anyone far below him thread (Naruto vs Goku). They put so many Buffs on the Naruto team and so many restrictions on the Goku team. Then they become angry when you call out on their bull (or win Goku still wins).

i put him in there bc the KK's planet durability is not a actual thing since it was obliterated by a explosion that was going to destroy the earth.

I know right. hell i did two threads were Naruto characters had a little edge and they were saying missmatch, spite thread.

Naruto and Sasuke vs Ichibee Hyousube - Battles - Comic Vine

Juubi vs Evolved Aizen - Battles - Comic Vine

it looks like if Naruto don't stomp or one-shot it is spite threat.

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil:

"i put him in there bc the KK's planet durability is not a actual thing since it was obliterated by a explosion that was going to destroy the earth."

I've named other reasons for why his striking level should be up so high. (Thread post #34) His strikes being able to make a people who shrug off Planet-busting++ attacks constantly bend over and cough up spit/blood should be enough to put him above others.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil:

"i put him in there bc the KK's planet durability is not a actual thing since it was obliterated by a explosion that was going to destroy the earth."

I've named other reasons for why his striking level should be up so high. (Thread post #34) His strikes being able to make a people who shrug off Planet-busting++ attacks constantly bend over and cough up spit/blood should be enough to put him above others.

yeah but i already explained you, ki based attacks against alive beings depend in how much ki they posses.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All characters you listed outclass dangai ichigo in terms of striking strength.

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil:

"yeah but i already explained you, ki based attacks against alive beings depend in how much ki they posses."

1. That didn't make sense.

2. I've already explained why thats not true. And for why the example you gave wasn't true either.

I'm guessing you're trying to say their durability depends on how much Ki they have? If so that still doesn't go against Goku having planet level striking power. Breaking through a Ki shield/Energy Field thats survived planet busting still means that the person who broke through it has planet level striking power as well.

Or, are you trying to say that Physical striking attacks work better on DBZ characters then energy based attacks? Thats also not true if thats your point. Their Ki shields blocks out everything it possibly can, whether energy based or physically based. If a planet busting beam didn't work, then a planet busting punch won't either. They don't discriminate.