• 93 results
ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By ghost_rider1

Someone said ichigo moves faster than light...LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That had to be a joke right??

Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SpideyPresence: Blowing up mountains at this size

start at 6:27

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By SpideyPresence

@Death Certificate: I couldn't see that video either so i just searched up episode 92 and watched that part on a website and i still say Ichigo wins over Yuskue in physical strength because Yuskue looked as if he was going all out, where as Ichigo wasn't trying at all. Can Yuskue's spirit gun match or beat Ichigo's spirit getsuga tenshou? What can it dish out?

Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SpideyPresence: Yusuke was far from going all out, but the part where yusuke gets serious isn't allowed. Yusuke sprit gun can easily beat Ichigo's getsuga tenshou considering that the mountain that yusuke destroyed was 5x bigger than the red rock in Australia, a bigger volume rock than the mountain that Ichigo slashed.

YouFinished

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By YouFinished

What is this? Yusuke curbstomps. As a low S class he was able to destroy a mesa from just clashing with another low S class, create tornadoes large enough to destroy towns with just his aura, anddestroyed a mountain on accident. By the end of the series he was far more powerful. Ichigo really does not stand a chance here.

KMART4455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By KMART4455

I still say Yusuke is far far more powerful.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By ALMIGHTY

Ichi Ho gets stomped !!!

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By SpideyPresence

@Death Certificate: Hmm well alright Yuskue might take this but i don't believe it's a stomp like people say it is. In these forms they have comparable strength and speed. Idk how durable Yuskue is but Ichigo is very durable.

KMART4455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By KMART4455

@SpideyPresence said:

@Death Certificate: Hmm well alright Yuskue might take this but i don't believe it's a stomp like people say it is. In these forms they have comparable strength and speed. Idk how durable Yuskue is but Ichigo is very durable.

Yusuke is excessively durable. Dude can take massive damage.

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By SpideyPresence

@KMART4455: Hmm okay. Can he take damage on this scale. Skip to 3:30, and by the way his arm was still usable.

Walker696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#61  Edited By Walker696

Okay so in this fight we have speed & recovery vs power and for that its up to personal opinion. For me, even with being a bigger Bleach fan I still feel Yuskue can win this one, not easily though. While they have no outside help lets be honest Ichigo has Tetsuaga and his inner hollow to aid him(the later more then the former). He has been shown to heal extremely quickly due to hollowfication and this could possible give him the edge in the fight. Yuskue has gone all out in fights before and been left pretty much defenseless thinking he beat someone only for them to come back stronger(not saying he's still that naive, but it's happened on the show a few times). If Yuskue fights smart he can win though, but if he puts all his power into beating Ichigo and allows his hollow to take over he will be in trouble.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By ghost_rider1
@Walker696

Okay so in this fight we have speed & recovery vs power and for that its up to personal opinion. For me, even with being a bigger Bleach fan I still feel Yuskue can win this one, not easily though. While they have no outside help lets be honest Ichigo has Tetsuaga and his inner hollow to aid him(the later more then the former). He has been shown to heal extremely quickly due to hollowfication and this could possible give him the edge in the fight. Yuskue has gone all out in fights before and been left pretty much defenseless thinking he beat someone only for them to come back stronger(not saying he's still that naive, but it's happened on the show a few times). If Yuskue fights smart he can win though, but if he puts all his power into beating Ichigo and allows his hollow to take over he will be in trouble.

Yusuke won't need all his power to beat ichigo. Just a fraction of his power could put ichigo down
Walker696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#63  Edited By Walker696

@ghost_rider1: You're underestimating his speed, you can level a mountain all you want but if you can hit somebody that power is useless and Ichigo has taken powerful hits from powerful enemies and kept going. Just because you can hurt someone doesn't mean you can beat them. Yea I will admit Yuskue's power is greater but that doesn't mean he won't have to try to beat him

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By SpideyPresence

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Walker696

Yusuke won't need all his power to beat ichigo. Just a fraction of his power could put ichigo down

How does Yuskue beat Ichigo with only a fraction of his power? Did you watch my videos at all?

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By ghost_rider1
@SpideyPresence

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Walker696

How does Yuskue beat Ichigo with only a fraction of his power? Did you watch my videos at all?

I have watched bleach episodes. And I have also watched yu yu hakusho episodes. Yusuke would rip ichigo apart. And not only is yusuke power greater than ichigo. I would argue the fact that yusuke in his ultimate form is faster than ichigo.
SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By SpideyPresence

@ghost_rider1 said:

@SpideyPresence

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Walker696

I have watched bleach episodes. And I have also watched yu yu hakusho episodes. Yusuke would rip ichigo apart. And not only is yusuke power greater than ichigo. I would argue the fact that yusuke in his ultimate form is faster than ichigo.

Then please post some feats of Yusuke not in his Mazoku form.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By ghost_rider1
@SpideyPresence

@ghost_rider1 said:

@SpideyPresence

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Walker696

I wish I could honestly. I dnt know how to post scans or anything like that.
SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By SpideyPresence

@ghost_rider1 said:

@SpideyPresence

@ghost_rider1 said:

@SpideyPresence

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Walker696

You could just find some videos on youtube and copy the link. Then press the Video button on the top of the reply box and paste the link inside. =)

For images you could use any images from any website, or your desktop and do almost the exact same thing.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By buttersdaman000

Yusuke still stomps....and I can't believe somebody tried to say Bleach characters are ftl simply because they vanish from sight...smh

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By ghost_rider1
@SpideyPresence

@ghost_rider1 said:

@SpideyPresence

@ghost_rider1 said:

@SpideyPresence

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Walker696

You could just find some videos on youtube and copy the link. Then press the Video button on the top of the reply box and paste the link inside. =)

For images you could use any images from any website, or your desktop and do almost the exact same thing.

Thanks for that info
SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By SpideyPresence

@ghost_rider1: Np.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By jeanroygrant

Yusuke, unless it's the Ichigo form from when he goes to hell.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By buttersdaman000
@jeanroygrant:  
Ichigo's never gone to hell....
Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By saiyan_earthling

Yusuke via Spirit Gun to Ichigo's face.

KMART4455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By KMART4455

@SpideyPresence said:

@KMART4455: Hmm okay. Can he take damage on this scale. Skip to 3:30, and by the way his arm was still usable.

I dont see why not. Yuskue tanks massive damage.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: Ichigo goes to Hell in Bleach's 4th movie

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By nishi99

Yuskue wins this easy.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By buttersdaman000
@redbird3rdboywonder:  
Which is non-canon.....
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: Most likely it isnt

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By buttersdaman000
@redbird3rdboywonder:  
Nah....movies are non-canon. If it didn't happen n the manga its non-canon
KMART4455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By KMART4455

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@buttersdaman000: Most likely it isnt

its not

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By buttersdaman000
@KMART4455:  
Are you saying it is canon or isn't canon? 
KMART4455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By KMART4455

@buttersdaman000 said:

@KMART4455: Are you saying it is canon or isn't canon?

It is not

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: Well thats somewhat true

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By buttersdaman000
@KMART4455:  
Ok got it 

Well....its kind of all true. Anime movies are made by the company and completely different writers. Sometimes the original author isn't even involved. Only some are canon and thats only because they were addressed in the manga themselves, confirmed by the author, or even, sometimes, in the anime. Bardock from DB is a good example. 
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000 said:

@KMART4455:
Ok got it

Well....its kind of all true. Anime movies are made by the company and completely different writers. Sometimes the original author isn't even involved. Only some are canon and thats only because they were addressed in the manga themselves, confirmed by the author, or even, sometimes, in the anime. Bardock from DB is a good example.

I wasnt actually talking about the anime movies part I was talking about the part of your comment in which you said that only things in the manga are true and I said it's somewhat true because much like American comics sometimes characters or things from a tv series can appear in anime form first to be brought in continuity in manga form at a later date. Thats what i meant

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By buttersdaman000
@redbird3rdboywonder:  
Got it. But i kind of said that in my post also 
ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By ghost_rider1

I honestly don't think ichigo can even keep up with yusuke speed in his ultimat

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By jeanroygrant

@buttersdaman000 said:

@jeanroygrant: Ichigo's never gone to hell....

Yes he has.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By buttersdaman000
@jeanroygrant:  
Nope, he hasn't. In canon he has never gone to hell. Hueco Mundo is not Hell btw
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By jeanroygrant

@buttersdaman000 said:

@jeanroygrant:
Nope, he hasn't. In canon he has never gone to hell. Hueco Mundo is not Hell btw

My bad it was in a Bleach Movie, does that still count?

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#92  Edited By FourthDeity

Yuskuke hits him with "Million Dollars"

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points