• 65 results
Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@rithik: the same result yes

I cant see them doing a betrail like that this is a jump comic not in there wheel house ( at least not in a shonen manga)

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh said:

@rithik said:

@cjdavis103 said:

@jeepeh: That's what I heard so it is possible Cant wait to see him bust out his new swords

I hope that TK gives him a new set of moves along with the swords, and while many fans never expected a Uryuu vs Ichigo after their fight in the beginning, it will be interesting to see how Ichigo takes Uryuu's betrayal and will Bach make them fight against each other. When Ichigo confronts Bach once he returns to SS, which is a probability.

I want Ichigo to kill Ishida personally. He helped them kill Yamamoto and he seems like a jerk sometimes.

nah he is one of Ichigo's close comrades no betrayal here ( this is a jump comic for Christ sake ) Ishi backstabs the quiencys at the last possible second

He couldn't have done it without killing most Shinigami, destroying their home, and killing the highest rank?

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh: Show me one scan of ishi killing a death god

Rithik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: Well i hope it doesn't end like Gin.

@jeepeh said:

He couldn't have done it without killing most Shinigami, destroying their home, and killing the highest rank?

Well the most of the wandenreich members do not agree with Bach decision as Uryuu as their successor, plus he has done nothing yet to gain their confidence and Bach told the members to wait and see that Uryuu will prove his worth. So he has to do something big to gain their trust, may be he will settle his score with Mayuri and probably then they will trust him.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh: Show me one scan of ishi killing a death god

I meant he helped "Juha" do it. And he killed multiple shinigami,

TheIrishDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#@cjdavis103: Wow, wow, WHAT!? You mean Shinigami + Fullbring Ichigo is stronger than Dangai Ichigo? Because I REFUSE to believe that! That would mean that not only is Ginjo stronger than Aizen+Hogyokou, not to mention Quilge being stronger than Aizen, but unless Quige is WAY stronger than your average Sternritter means that Kenpachi curbstomped 3 Aizen-level guys only to be shown that Unohana was WAY stronger than him at the time. So she should have been able to one-shot Aizen easy all that time (when freaking Yamamoto could not). WHAT!? AND Hashwald is strong enough that a guy who is significantly stronger than Aizen gets his power utterly broken by one shot from him.

Yeaaaaaah, no. Dankai Ichigo is stronger than any version of Ichigo yet seen, and I refuse to believe otherwise. He could eventually GET there again, but as of now, he is not there.

I suppose they could be referring to his new duel blades form, but if Ichigo is really that much stronger all of a sudden, I would feel really let down.

As for this battle, Ichigo vs. Uryuu. I really don't know. Uryuu one-shotted a Captain and his Bankai, and a pretty high-level one at that, with his SS form. That form having no time limit, and with Ichigo and his speed being equalized, I actually wonder if Uryuu might not win pretty easily. Why? Ichigo was beating Quilge because of speed. He could get to him before he could strip away his reiatsu. With speed equalized, and Uryuu still being able to steal spirit particles, which Ichigo is made out of, yeah I'm saying Uryuu might actually be the winner.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theirishdoctor:

Wow calm down

I was only going off of some ruomers I heard

Ichigo has shown the ability to tank that domination from a more powerful Quincy

Ichigo still has better strength feats then ishi an d better durarabilaty and blocking feats as well

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh: where he could not stop them if he tryed and if he did so he would lose prime back stab location

TheIrishDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By TheIrishDoctor

@cjdavis103: *shrug* It's no big deal, I'm just saying I don't buy it. No way that current Ichigo is stronger than Dangai Ichigo.

Did Ichigo tank the reishi slave ability or did he just go so fast that Quilge never had a chance to use it? I was under the impression that it was the latter. Stealing Bankai isn't the same thing, after all.

Although, I suppose that the same logic of Hollow energy being poison to Quincy making his Bankai impossible to steal could also work for that.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theirishdoctor: well apparently he was only using a fraction of his powers before (BS I know) so by that logic he should be stronger now

From what I know about the slaveing ability it should be an automatic AOE ability as he absorbed the camo thing that was used and said that might have worked

Yeah and ichigo can go hollow which means stealing from him is a bad idea

TheIrishDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: Well, I figured on a powerup, but THAT big of a powerup? We never even got to see Urahara's Bankai, and pretty soon it'll be obsolete. Or else it's so powerful that he REALLY should have used it on Aizen...Kenpachi's powerup and conversing with his sword will be obsolete. It just seems ridiculous. But whatever...

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By DatSwampertAzz
TheIrishDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@datswampertazz: Ichigo's Bankai? Guy's name was Jugram Haschwalth. Basically Juha Bach's right hand man.

I'll throw this out there, given equal speeds, I don't think that this is possible to answer, for the simple fact that we really only have 1 instance that shows Uryuu's final form's power. In that one instance, it destroyed a Bankai, and left a hole the size of Nantucket in a Captain's chest. And as far as we know, Uryuu wasn't even using as much power as he could (Nemu's words suggest he was intentionally sparing Mayuri). We know that Ichigo is more powerful than Mayuri, and could theoretically take more damage, but we don't know what the limit of Uryuu's destructive force was. We saw something it COULD destroy, but were never shown what it could not destroy.

Thus, at the end of the day, there is no way of knowing if Uryuu could even damage Ichigo, whether his arrows would be either too weak, just strong enough to cause some damage, or so powerful that it would do the same to Ichigo that it did to Mayuri. There's just not enough context to Uryuu's power.

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By DatSwampertAzz

@datswampertazz: Ichigo's Bankai? Guy's name was Jugram Haschwalth. Basically Juha Bach's right hand man.

I'll throw this out there, given equal speeds, I don't think that this is possible to answer, for the simple fact that we really only have 1 instance that shows Uryuu's final form's power. In that one instance, it destroyed a Bankai, and left a hole the size of Nantucket in a Captain's chest. And as far as we know, Uryuu wasn't even using as much power as he could (Nemu's words suggest he was intentionally sparing Mayuri). We know that Ichigo is more powerful than Mayuri, and could theoretically take more damage, but we don't know what the limit of Uryuu's destructive force was. We saw something it COULD destroy, but were never shown what it could not destroy.

Thus, at the end of the day, there is no way of knowing if Uryuu could even damage Ichigo, whether his arrows would be either too weak, just strong enough to cause some damage, or so powerful that it would do the same to Ichigo that it did to Mayuri. There's just not enough context to Uryuu's power.

THIS

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By jeepeh

@cjdavis103 said:

@jeepeh: where he could not stop them if he tryed and if he did so he would lose prime back stab location

He could've done something, How would he have known to join them before anyone knew it was happening? And you said before that no-one betrays anyone in these, but wasn't the entire point of the first 8/10ths of the story about Aizen backstabbing everyone?

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I think Uryu can do this

No Caption Provided