• 49 results
#1 Edited by Jgames (1643 posts) - - Show Bio

Rule:

Current version

Charecter on

Take Place in a deserted city

Begin!

#2 Posted by ImNemotheGemini (845 posts) - - Show Bio

If Ichigo let's Hulk grab him.. He's done ! Hulk 10/10 easily ! Ichigo wouldn't even be able to cut him ! Getsuga Tensho in any form wouldn't harm Hulk either.. Now I'm speaking from my knowledge of Kurosaki after he beat Aizen ! Idk know what new powers Ichigo has gained ! But i doubt it's anything that could harm Hulk !

#3 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9545 posts) - - Show Bio

Haven't seen what current Ichigo can do. If he has all of the quincy abilities such as blut, he may stand a chance. He's definitely faster than the Hulk, so he does have an advantage there. If we want to take account only spiritually aware people can see shinigami, he has that as well(though I assume it won't be counted here).

#4 Posted by Funsiized (3586 posts) - - Show Bio

@jgames: @imnemothegemini: No, Final getsuga Would end this quite quickly....its basically a "f**k everything in this direction" attack. and hulk has a tendency to Go strait. Plus Ichigo is Way faster and uses his speed constantly. He takes this 8/10, IF we use his feats, HOWEVER right now, "current" Ichigo has a new Zanpaktou shape, and we have NO idea what his powers will be. so using that. he gets stomped.

This is a mismatch anyway, As "current" Ichigo is featless. and if you were to use all his his feats, he would stomp. likewise with Hulk, if you use all his feats, then he goes World Breaker and stomps.....Really bad matchup. To give constructive criticism.

#5 Edited by dondave (34595 posts) - - Show Bio

Ichigo

#6 Edited by frogdog (3240 posts) - - Show Bio

For christ sake Ichigo has nothing to put down hulk.

#7 Posted by Funsiized (3586 posts) - - Show Bio

@frogdog: Have you ever seen Final Getsuga? Go look it up. then say that again.

#8 Posted by New_World_Order (12573 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

#9 Posted by frogdog (3240 posts) - - Show Bio

@frogdog: Have you ever seen Final Getsuga? Go look it up. then say that again.

Have you read planet Hulk or even any current hulk comic? Final Gestuga is nothing compared to the stuff Hulk has taken over the recent years, without even bringing in the fact that Hulk can planet bust.

#10 Posted by ImNemotheGemini (845 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized:

Final Getsugatensho was amazing in its universe ! Aizen thought he was destroying land masses with his blows n Ichigo was like "Nawwww dog.. That's all me" lol I was like danggggg that's bad ass... Be that as it may.. Cleaving land masses of a reasonable size at full exertion is pretty much what Hulk can do in a casual brawl with Thor ! Granted ichigo's speed is Hypersonic.. I'd say Mach 1-3 at best.. Hulk would have a minute at trying to grab or hit him.. But once he does connect.. Poor Kenpachi never got his rematch ! Lol

#11 Posted by Funsiized (3586 posts) - - Show Bio

@frogdog: Read my post earlier up, All i was saying, was that you were wrong, And Hulk is not in World Breaker from the start of a fight, especially not current Hulk. His durability Goes up with his strength, im saying if ichigo starts out With Mugetsu, that will msot definitly Take hulk out. but he won't as "current" Ichigo probably can't even use it.

@imnemothegemini Hulk tosses Cars in base, Maybe bust a building, He does not Lift nor break Mountains in Base, Classic Hulk did. not current hulk. And the "if he tags him" argument is the same one made for superman not saying Ichigo is as fast as superman, far from it, But you get my point, but again NONE of this matters, "current" Ichigo is FEATLESS and as such, get stomped. as i said above.

As to why i responded to Frogdog initially, i have NO idea.

#13 Posted by theONEtaichou (1506 posts) - - Show Bio

Tough...

I need to read/watch the manga/anime... But as was said in another thread if at the start of the battle Ichigo just slices off Hulk's head using his massive speed, then getsugatensho's it before Hulk could even react, what's Hulk answer for that?

Tentatively I give to Ichigo. But...

good day

#14 Posted by frogdog (3240 posts) - - Show Bio

@frogdog: Read my post earlier up, All i was saying, was that you were wrong, And Hulk is not in World Breaker from the start of a fight, especially not current Hulk. His durability Goes up with his strength, im saying if ichigo starts out With Mugetsu, that will msot definitly Take hulk out. but he won't as "current" Ichigo probably can't even use it.

Whenever somebody says this, I feel that they didn't read heart of the monster. Hulk going worldbreaker is down to his morals, not anger levels. Hulk wasn't even in worldbreaker mode when he caused global earthquakes or when he got punched by force of a trillion tons.

#15 Posted by DeathSamurai (537 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk has fought much faster ppl before Sentry,Gladiator, and Quicksilver and guess what. He has beaten them all, he easily smacked Quicksilver before, Hulk has beaten speedsters before and has reflexs to hit them.

#16 Posted by SMXLR8 (1325 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Funsiized (3586 posts) - - Show Bio

@frogdog: Oh i did. and it is in fact Based on his anger levels, to a Degree, But you can't argue that Hulk is going around, completely and utterly in WB Mode. Besides. What proof is there that he wasn't in WB mode, in truth, if his fights were having a global effect, wouldn't that kinda be the definition of World Breaker? that doesn't make sense.

Why am i still in this thread? my opinion has been givin...

#18 Posted by DeathSamurai (537 posts) - - Show Bio

@smxlr8: Yes, but Hulk was obviously came out looking like he did more damge to Sentry than Sentry did to him. And even if it was a stalemate Sentry is much faster than Ichigo.

Ther was one time Sentry and Gladiator were fighting so fast it looked like they were standing still, they were throwing punches is something like picosconds, and Hulk as gone toe-to-toe with both.

#19 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL, Ichigo can't lose. Kubo will supply him with infinite power.

#20 Posted by Marshall_Long (1872 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it all comes down to if Ichigo is strong to keep hulk down if not then Hulk in a long fight.

#21 Posted by zr0c00l (856 posts) - - Show Bio

when ichi and a similar powered opponent clash the result is casual mountain busting.

When hulk clashes with a similar powered opponent the world explodes.......... End thread.

#22 Posted by ImNemotheGemini (845 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized:

Well thank you for admitting current Ichigo loses !

There is no "classic" or "current" hulk he's never been retconned.. All feats apply !

A freshly turned Savage Hulk is easily in the 1000 tons plus range. "100 tons" is just a group category. Besides nothing short of adamantium and PIS pIerce hulk skin.. And nuclear strike at ground zero haven't even blistered Hulks skin not even Final G Ichigo stands a chance.

Sorry if I went to far.. Sometimes I just need to educate ppl about Hulk ya know.. Of your favorite character was being underestimated wouldn't you want to correct the offender ?

#23 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

Any version of Hulk owns Ichigo.

#24 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized:

Well thank you for admitting current Ichigo loses !

There is no "classic" or "current" hulk he's never been retconned.. All feats apply !

A freshly turned Savage Hulk is easily in the 1000 tons plus range. "100 tons" is just a group category. Besides nothing short of adamantium and PIS pIerce hulk skin.. And nuclear strike at ground zero haven't even blistered Hulks skin not even Final G Ichigo stands a chance.

Sorry if I went to far.. Sometimes I just need to educate ppl about Hulk ya know.. Of your favorite character was being underestimated wouldn't you want to correct the offender ?

Thank you for educating the Bleach fanboy btw

#25 Posted by Funsiized (3586 posts) - - Show Bio

@imnemothegemini: I did not say he was retconned, I know, thats why its fun to debate for, and a challenge to debate against Marvel Characters, they can use feats from 1000 years ago, But my point is, they are written differently, For one example ,Thing was supposed to be a 75-80 tonner and was, but now he does thing WAAAYY Beyond that liek lifting City Blocks Etc.. get what im saying? another example is Dr. Strange, Classic doctor strange was Easy Planatary Level, Now...not so much...

I Never said Hulk was 100 Tonner, The rating system for Comic characters is Retarded, but i digress, What would make final getsuga capable of Piercing hulks skin, is the fact that it isn't anything Man made. and shouldn't be compared to them Its reiatsu, a Pure, Unbridled, Dense as all can be reiatsu, and it Easily sliced Aizen in half, and that dude was tossing out Nukes. Hulks skin toughness is no different from The Arrancars Hierro, Which Ichigos Bankai Easily cut through later, EX, Yami, Hulk isn't made of Uncuttable Material, Yes, it raises with His Anger though, along with his Strength. final G Ichigo would Def cut him in Half.

You didn't go to far, per se, save when you attempted to act superior by saying "need to educate" i have read many Hulk comics, and in fact he was the first superhero comic i read. you have 'educated' me about nothing.

#26 Edited by Funsiized (3586 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathsamurai: That fight is Largely Regarded as PIS, Simply because with his showings, hulk shouldn't have been able kept up with Sentry if he went full speed also it shows that Sentry didn't even use his speed in that fight, they were simply Slugging it out. It was cool, yes. But we arn't here to measure 'cool sticks'

@carter_esque how am i a Bleach Fanboy? cause i Backed the WINNER in your Thread Earlier? i Clearly said, Ichigo loses in this fight Earlier in this thread.

#27 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathsamurai: That fight is Largely Regarded as PIS, Simply because with his showings, hulk shouldn't have been able kept up with Sentry if he went full speed also it shows that Sentry didn't even use his speed in that fight, they were simply Slugging it out. It was cool, yes. But we arn't here to measure 'cool sticks'

@carter_esque how am i a Bleach Fanboy? cause i Backed the WINNER in your Thread Earlier? i Clearly said, Ichigo loses in this fight Earlier in this thread.

True but you made a case for Dangai Ichigo winning in battle against someone that he can't put down or possibly even harm. If you knew anything about the Hulk (excluding all PIS related events) then you'd know better than to broadcast that Ichigo could beat a character that's in a completely different weight class... just sayin'

#28 Posted by Funsiized (3586 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: Yes, Because Mugestsu Can in fact Cut him, and its not in hulks nature to dodge, if he doesn't dodge, he loses, i don't know why Hulk being "Stronger" than him matters? that is why Dangai wins, and if hulk steps to the Side, Ichigo Loses, i also said that earlier in the thread...Don't Generalize my words. Would Dangai beat him without Mugetsu? no. With? Depends if Hulk dodges, which isn't in his character.

i repeat, hulk isn't invincible, Hes Extremely durable yes, and that Climbs with his Strength. but hes not "superman" invincible. He tanks Nukes, which is different From Mugetsu. not to say Dangai Ichigo doesn't tank nukes... But you get my point. He isn't God.(again, Neither is Ichigo, but hes not my point)

#29 Posted by Dratini1331 (7001 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to pick hulk off of his healing factor. Also, current Ichigo is featless so...

#30 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (10376 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

Yeah Ichigo faster and could just zip around Hulk cutting him but NOTHING Ichigo do will put Hulk down, and at some point he'll get tired and if he uses F.GT then he just gonna lose his powers and then Hulk stomps .

#31 Edited by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized said:

@carter_esque: Yes, Because Mugestsu Can in fact Cut him, and its not in hulks nature to dodge, if he doesn't dodge, he loses, i don't know why Hulk being "Stronger" than him matters? that is why Dangai wins, and if hulk steps to the Side, Ichigo Loses, i also said that earlier in the thread...Don't Generalize my words. Would Dangai beat him without Mugetsu? no. With? Depends if Hulk dodges, which isn't in his character.

@cadencev2 @dredeuced @jackknight: Would you care to explain where he went wrong here bc reading this has given me a migraine and I just... can't... do it right now..

i repeat, hulk isn't invincible, Hes Extremely durable yes, and that Climbs with his Strength. but hes not "superman" invincible. He tanks Nukes, which is different From Mugetsu. not to say Dangai Ichigo doesn't tank nukes... But you get my point. He isn't God.(again, Neither is Ichigo, but hes not my point)

NO VERSION OF ICHIGO COULD BEAT A HULK! NOT EVEN MR. FIX-IT!!

@god_spawn @vance_astro @deranged_midget: Please lock this obvious spite thread.

#32 Posted by Funsiized (3586 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: Oh yes, Very Eloquent Response. Ive already said Ichigo Loses. Under most nearing all situations, But my point in this whole thing, was that Mugetsu can cut the Hulk, that's about it. It Cut Aizen like butter, and he tanked a Nuke with a little scratch and that was in his imperfect form. How does that not make sense? Explains.

#33 Posted by The Stegman (23162 posts) - - Show Bio

Ichigo loses the first fight, trains for three hours and levels up, returning and beating Hulk with ease.

#34 Posted by Funsiized (3586 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman: LOL, please god don't bring Kubo Plot into this.

#35 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Near Nuke force. Win.

#36 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: Oh yes, Very Eloquent Response. Ive already said Ichigo Loses. Under most nearing all situations, But my point in this whole thing, was that Mugetsu can cut the Hulk, that's about it. It Cut Aizen like butter, and he tanked a Nuke with a little scratch and that was in his imperfect form. How does that not make sense? Explains.

The only point I'm trying to get across is that whether it's Fullbring, Mugetsu, Dangai, Bankai, Shikai Ichigo... none of them are powerful enough to beat a Hulk. As long as you understand that, it's cool.

#37 Posted by Funsiized (3586 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by Strongarm (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

Ichigo needs more feats, only speculation as of current chapter

#39 Posted by ImNemotheGemini (845 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized:

Find me a nigh unbreakable substance in bleach universe.. Then have Ichigo slice said substance.. If he can do that.. Then by all means he could kill Hulk ! An Arrancar's hierro (per manga) is stated to be harder than Steel ! Steel.. Steel... Steeeeeeeeeeeellllll ! Lol come on really ! Harder than steel ! You're comparing Steel to Hulk's skin ? Nothing that has been cut or pierced in the Bleach Universe suggest that they could pierce Hulk's skin ! The feats aren't there ! The hardest object sliced (blown away) was a the top of a plateau ! Hulk could punch away that same plateau with and even more impressive effect !

I wasn't trying to be superior ! We're all learning here ! I've learned a lot about plenty of characters !

#40 Posted by jesusreyes (20 posts) - - Show Bio

Will I'm not a fanboy but I think that ichigo srowd will cut hulk skin and body maybe ichigo wins because he can cut off hulk head? will wolverine can go throw hulk skin while wolverine just have metal claws and ichigo have sword harder then steel im pretty sure it will steved hulk heart or cut off his head off . And besides ichigo can win anyway I mean how can hulk see or touch ichigo?

#41 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (16131 posts) - - Show Bio

Question is, will hulk's durability matter against a soul cutter?

Otherwise, ichigo does not have the feats to put hulk down, even if he could dodge all day without a problem..

#42 Posted by kagetaicho (1991 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Ichigo is being underestimated. He is featless but confirmed to be several times stronger than his Dangai form as Nimaiya the creater of zanpakutou said Ichigo at no point until now had never wielded more than a small fraction of his power at any given point. And Shunsui stated that Ichigo might be so powerful that he might not allow Ichigo to return to the Human world for fear he would destroy it. Ichigo right now may or may not be planetary level but is a planetary threat. Compared to the rest of the big 3, he's leagues more powerful. He might actually be capable of taking Hulk down, especially since he has Quincy power now. He could even have sklavarei and absorb Hulk. We'll see. Frankly it's too early to tell.

#43 Posted by jesusreyes (20 posts) - - Show Bio

Will I'm just going to say ichigo wins

Reason 1 hulk can't see or touch ichigo

Reason 2 hulk is en idiot anybody can outsmart him

Reason 3 even if hulk can see or touch ichigo? Which I doubt he couldn't Ichigo can dodge all day with no problem and his srowd can go threw hulks heart or cut off his head! Wolverine could go threw hulk body and skin. which like I said wolverine have metal claws and ichigo have a zanpactou which can cut anything and is even harder then steel! Will I'm not a fan of neither im just curious who would win and I think ichigo would win this fight. But I'm not sure yet.

#44 Posted by CoolCat33 (51 posts) - - Show Bio

@jesusreyes: Obviously you have ZERO knowledge of either Hulk or Wolverine!

"Wolverine have metal claws," where that is not necessarily incorrect Wolverine's skeleton is covered with ADAMANTIUM which is much harder than steel. Hulk is not an idiot. Hulk could easily tag Ichigo, Hulk regularly tags people with lightspeed feats which is much faster than anything Ichigo could do, not to mention that Hulk is fast enough now to go lightspeed (IMO)!!!

#45 Edited by homicidalmaniac (6842 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Edited by ShadoVvlite (820 posts) - - Show Bio

@Coolcat33 how is Hulk going to defeat a shinigami?

#47 Posted by cresentking (299 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk. ichigo is featless witb his new zanpaktou

#48 Posted by GhostRavage (8398 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk... And Hulk can sense spiritual beings as well. However, i believe Ichigo is very fast, so he may prolong the battle.

#49 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (4696 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk.

#50 Posted by jesusreyes (20 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac: will if hulk wins I don't think it would be easy for the hulk! Ichigo have a chance with final getsuga tensou ichigo most powerful form.