This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by ShadowPro (1812 posts) - - Show Bio

I saw this picture and I thought I should do this vs

battle to death, no prep

first round GR normal power, no penace stare

second round fullpower PS allowed

battle in Hueco Mundo

who wins

#2 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7043 posts) - - Show Bio

This is spite...Ghost Rider would stomp the hell out of Ichigo.

#3 Posted by GhostRider2 (3614 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShadowPro:normal power comes with penance stare you know, by normal power you mean Blaze.

#4 Edited by ShadowPro (1812 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

This is spite...Ghost Rider would stomp the hell out of Ichigo.

don't tell that to me, tell that to the guy who made the picture, nevertheless, I think ichigo can win the vs, he is way faster than jhonny and his cero very powerfull

@GhostRider2: weel, I haven't read to much GR comics yet, so I don't know how are all his powers

#5 Posted by NeonGameWave (9141 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider.

#6 Posted by Rumble Man (11073 posts) - - Show Bio

Penance Stare x3

#7 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7043 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShadowPro: His cero isn't going to faze Ghost Rider. He's immune to physical damage. Only holy and extremely powerful magical attacks can hurt him and even then he heals instantaneously. Speed is useless when Ghost Rider can just envelope an entire area in hellfire or spawn unbreakable chains that would just follow Ichigo. Ghost Rider can also make copies of himself and make things with his hellfire. Like create objects, projectiles, etc.

#8 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider.

#9 Posted by ShadowPro (1812 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

@ShadowPro: His cero isn't going to faze Ghost Rider. He's immune to physical damage. Only holy and extremely powerful magical attacks can hurt him and even then he heals instantaneously. Speed is useless when Ghost Rider can just envelope an entire area in hellfire or spawn unbreakable chains that would just follow Ichigo. Ghost Rider can also make copies of himself and make things with his hellfire. Like create objects, projectiles, etc.

ok, when did he make any copy of himself?

#10 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7043 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShadowPro:

http://www.comicvine.com/ghost-rider/29-4268/ghost-rider-capability-thread/92-714221/

#11 Posted by Shikarenji (1677 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't ghost rider own Hulk at his strongest ? i don't see ichigo doing any sort of damage to him

#12 Posted by mypasswordis1234 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

His cero broke "unbreakable" hell chains in movie 4. And I think full hollows have quick regenerations too. I don't know who would win though.

#13 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

GR should win here.

#14 Posted by Simon_the_digger (3418 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider

#15 Posted by Joygirl (19954 posts) - - Show Bio

I already won a debate a while back that had a severely gimped Black Alice defeating Hollow Ichigo. Ghost Rider obliterates him.

#16 Posted by 18hunt (2948 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe ichigo would win, penance stare has its limits. GS tried to use it on carnage, then fainted. Also ichigo's speed is immense. Then again I will bring up his cero being about the size of an A-Bombs mushroom cloud. I would post it, but I'm using an iPad, it doesn't work as well.

#17 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3630 posts) - - Show Bio
@18hunt
I believe ichigo would win, penance stare has its limits. GS tried to use it on carnage, then fainted. Also ichigo's speed is immense. Then again I will bring up his cero being about the size of an A-Bombs mushroom cloud. I would post it, but I'm using an iPad, it doesn't work as well.
Too bad ichigo don't fall under those limits. And ghost rider is also immune to physical damage. Ichigo can't do much to him....
#18 Posted by 18hunt (2948 posts) - - Show Bio

The thing is, no one really knows if a death god from this world could hurt him or not, also soul reapers have spell-like abilities.

#19 Posted by rpottage (899 posts) - - Show Bio

It all depends on whether Ichigo's weapons and cero effect GR or not. It's two very different universes so we don't know how they'd react.

If they do work then I think he pretty much stomps. GR's big attack is penance stare, however I dont think that would work for a variety of reasons:

1) In order to work the victim must have a soul. The hollow inside Ichigo is actually just part of his powers, Ichigo is the soul; the Hollow fights it. So penance stare would likely be useless, if not actually helping the Hollow by pushing Ichigo further down and giving the Hollow more control.

2) I don't think the hollow in Ichigo has ever actually caused harm through illegal or immoral activities. He only manifests when Ichigo is fighting, and Ichigo fights for honorable reasons.

3) From what I understand the stare doesn't work on the truly psychotic; the Hollow Ichigo is about as as much of a mindless creature as you can get.

If his weapons don't work then I think they stalemate (neither able to really hurt the other).

#20 Posted by ShadowPro (1812 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1 said:

Too bad ichigo don't fall under those limits. And ghost rider is also immune to physical damage. Ichigo can't do much to him....

so immune that the hulk hit him so hard that his flame went out,

#21 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

ichigo,