• 88 results
#51 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6937 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wins. His hair is longer than Ichigo's.

#52 Posted by Marshall_Long (1869 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol Idk

#53 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

ROFL

#54 Posted by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes:

I think its called full hollow or vasto lorde Ichigo.

And that being said RIP Ichigo, poor soul reaper didn't stand a chance :'( I love bleach and Ichigo but he is murdered by thor.

Here lies Ichigo Kurosaki, Eternal badass, substitute soul reaper, boyfriend of Orihime

You shall be avenged by superman

#55 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes:

I think its called full hollow or vasto lorde Ichigo.

And that being said RIP Ichigo, poor soul reaper didn't stand a chance :'( I love bleach and Ichigo but he is murdered by thor.

Here lies Ichigo Kurosaki, Eternal badass, substitute soul reaper, boyfriend of Orihime, and fu*k buddy of Rukia Kuchiki (don't leave that out)

You shall be avenged by superman

#56 Edited by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque:

haha Idk about rukia, I could see yourichi and him becoming friends with benefits.

#57 Edited by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque:

haha Idk about rukia, I could see yourichi and him becoming friends with benefits.

No way, she's totally hookin' up w/ Urahara lol... although that one hot springs scene could prove your theory right lol

#58 Posted by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: i dont know. He was in a very good mood when he fought byaukya, maybe she gave a little confidence boost that morning ;)

#59 Posted by God_Spawn (37307 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Thor wins a solid majority, but I don't find this the stomp people are trying to make it out as.

Moderator Online
#60 Posted by Tony_Shark (457 posts) - - Show Bio

Well i think that when bleach ends that ichigo would win but since this is restricted to the form you said thor would win.

But ichigo wouldn't make it easy for him.

and for any thinking that ichigo can't hurt thor emma frost was able to pierce through thors COMPLETELY and even knocked him out by constantly punching him.

So i think tensa zangetsu would go through thor.

The Emma Frost that was infused with 1/4 of the Phoenix Force? Who he completely owned at first, and only lost because of her Phoenix Force Diamond meteor move that she pulled off out of nowhere? He destroyed her.

It takes the Phoenix Force to put him down. The cosmic power of life and death. Ichigo isn't doing anything to Thor.

#61 Edited by Cooldes (3925 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: @martyyy15: i don't think this is the total stomp that people are making it.

and if ichigo did have ALL of his powers from allf of his transformations etc. i think he may have a much better chance at going toe to toe with even someone like thor.

and marty do you remember what ulquiorras second release was called(if it was named i forgot) and did aizen ever name his hogyoku transformations?

#62 Edited by frogdog (3236 posts) - - Show Bio

Final Getsuga Ichigo could at least put on a good fight. Granted, he doesn't have enough feats to put him on the same class as Thor, but in my honest opinion, I do believe he could hurt him. IIRC, he was casually busting mountains while fighting Aizen, going all out could probably mean some damage.

And, if what was said about current Ichigo is true, he (current) could probably take on Thor (not that it matters, since it's not the version we're using anyways).

Thor can survive being in the sun, ichigo attacks don't compare.

#63 Posted by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes:

I think its called second resurection or resurecion segundo or second relase.

#64 Posted by Street_Samurai (320 posts) - - Show Bio

Why are people defending this match up as a good pairing? It's not. Thor wins. Ichigo dies a horrible death at the hands of the mighty Asgardian.

#65 Edited by GonnaRain (752 posts) - - Show Bio

@superboy18 said:

Well i think that when bleach ends that ichigo would win but since this is restricted to the form you said thor would win.

But ichigo wouldn't make it easy for him.

and for any thinking that ichigo can't hurt thor emma frost was able to pierce through thors COMPLETELY and even knocked him out by constantly punching him.

So i think tensa zangetsu would go through thor.

The Emma Frost that was infused with 1/4 of the Phoenix Force? Who he completely owned at first, and only lost because of her Phoenix Force Diamond meteor move that she pulled off out of nowhere? He destroyed her.

It takes the Phoenix Force to put him down. The cosmic power of life and death. Ichigo isn't doing anything to Thor.

Emma was playing with him the whole time, and she was humiliating him from the start. Her Diamond form can take shots from a Celestial without being destroyed, I seriously doubt that her Diamond Form would shatter to one blow from Mjolnir, specially while possessed by the Phoenix Force.

@frogdog said:

@gonnarain said:

Final Getsuga Ichigo could at least put on a good fight. Granted, he doesn't have enough feats to put him on the same class as Thor, but in my honest opinion, I do believe he could hurt him. IIRC, he was casually busting mountains while fighting Aizen, going all out could probably mean some damage.

And, if what was said about current Ichigo is true, he (current) could probably take on Thor (not that it matters, since it's not the version we're using anyways).

Thor can survive being in the sun, ichigo attacks don't compare.

Yeah, but that was just a little showing of what he can really do. He easily stomped Aizen while fused with the Hogyoku, I'm pretty sure that his attacks are far from just mountain busters, the problem is, we don't have a way to prove it since that form was just used once.

Anyways, not denying that Thor wins, but I don't agree that he won't be taking any damage.

#66 Posted by boschePG (2175 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: @tony_shark: @cooldes: @street_samurai: @frogdog:

I didnt think the question would turn out to be some spite not spite thread. Im just bringing up the fact that I know Thor is popular, but he isnt invulnerable, unless he got a boost Im not aware of. Asgardians still bleed. I remember back in the 90s Thor had trouble with Mongoose. I know Thor is stronger, but Im would just bring up that Ichigo moves and reacts to speeds with more showings than Thor has..ala Mongoose reference.

#67 Edited by Mezmero (898 posts) - - Show Bio

I just remembered why I stopped reading Bleach. Thor wins because ghosts are dumb as hell unless they're named Deadman.

#68 Edited by Cooldes (3925 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschepg: So just asking, if you think this is a fair fight, does that mean that you think that ichigo with all of his powers from all of his transformations and powers would stomp?

#69 Posted by boschePG (2175 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes: Ichigo could never stomp Thor. All Im saying is that Thor is Asgrdian.Thor's durability is probably on par with Kenpachi Zaraki, IMO.Couple that with flashstep, which he uses in attack speed Thor if got hit would bleed. If Thor landed a punch on Ichigo the fight would be over, IMO. I think its pretty even. If this was a CaV, I could make a case for Ichigo

#70 Posted by frogdog (3236 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschepg said:

@cooldes: Ichigo could never stomp Thor. All Im saying is that Thor is Asgrdian.Thor's durability is probably on par with Kenpachi Zaraki, IMO.Couple that with flashstep, which he uses in attack speed Thor if got hit would bleed. If Thor landed a punch on Ichigo the fight would be over, IMO. I think its pretty even. If this was a CaV, I could make a case for Ichigo

When kenpachi starts walking into the cores of suns, survive a planet explosion, then you comparsion won't look foolish.

#71 Posted by OhItsThatGuy (791 posts) - - Show Bio

Seems legit.

#72 Posted by boschePG (2175 posts) - - Show Bio

@frogdog: did you see Seige when Thor got stomped? I can provide many of stompings which where far lesser than the sun...and the sun is inhabitedby Attum anyways. Its a PD

#73 Edited by frogdog (3236 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschepg said:

@frogdog: did you see Seige when Thor got stomped? I can provide many of stompings which where far lesser than the sun...and the sun is inhabitedby Attum anyways. Its a PD

Did read chaos war, when Thor took on glory an entity composed of various gods?

Did you read fight between thor and silver surfer?

Did you read Thor fight againt the god the bucher?

Your pathetic attempts of lowballing Thor can easily be counted by his high points, which outclass the bleach universe as a whole.

#74 Edited by boschePG (2175 posts) - - Show Bio

@frogdog: so what we can take is that writers are inconsistent and thus he is in between

#75 Edited by frogdog (3236 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschepg said:

@frogdog: so what we can take is that writers are inconsistent and thus he is in between

No Thor is consistent in his own book. Inconsistently only happens in mainstream crossovers. Regardless Thor will still own ichigo.

#76 Posted by LimpoyzLoan (1630 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this really still debatable?

#77 Posted by Dratini1331 (6971 posts) - - Show Bio

@frogdog: That gif wins you the thread. @god_spawn please lock for mismatch, then award the thread trophy to Frogdog.

#78 Edited by boschePG (2175 posts) - - Show Bio

@frogdog: @dratini1331:

if he so chooses, I would do a CaV with me having Ichigo and whoever having Thor (though no Rune or Odin Force as stated)

I dont know if you guys have ever done a Vine battle

#79 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4521 posts) - - Show Bio
#80 Posted by StudentOfJorEl (121 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor stomps..... Ichigo isn't doing jack crap to a demigod....

#81 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16001 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor. Didn't current thor fight a battle across space, king thor punched gor lightyears and they followed him?

Thor stomps..... Ichigo isn't doing jack crap to a demigod....

Thor isn't a demigod and we aren't using demigod thor. We are using marvel asgardian thor.

#82 Posted by XxGin (1343 posts) - - Show Bio

What can anyone in Bleach do to Thor?

Well other than bleed on him of couse...

Lock this mismatch

#83 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (23174 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor hurls mjolnir through his chest.

#84 Posted by manwithfrie (1 posts) - - Show Bio

A few questions, one... is ichigo more worthy of thors powrr then thor? Think about it... its a problem when heroes fight, is ichigo defending someone? Are they in one of ichigos realms? Odds are in asgard I'd think thor if ichigo for some strange reason went after thor, though here's the problem ichigo's blade s they arent restricted to physical weapons, wouldn't it be cutting away at thors soul? Also, ichigo is a hybrid he hasn't demonstrated even half his full potential, thors strong, though ichigo has more soul, I see it as if thor went after ichigo he would lose, also hat n clogs could seal thor even if he is "immortal" the chink in the armor is the persons character

#85 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16001 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor.

But why is it that when thor fights on planetary levels he doesn't even leave crators behind, not bust mountains, while when he goes above, he's suddenly mftl and destroys moons and stuff?

Annoying..

#86 Posted by Funsiized (3585 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor.

But why is it that when thor fights on planetary levels he doesn't even leave crators behind, not bust mountains, while when he goes above, he's suddenly mftl and destroys moons and stuff?

Annoying..

Welcome to the world of plot. also, he holds back on Earth.

#87 Posted by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor.

#88 Posted by flame_saber (47 posts) - - Show Bio

Close match but I give it to thor

#89 Posted by Chibi_cute (4451 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor curbstomps.