vs Thor

battle 200 yards away

non populated environment

no prep

random encounter

two scenarios:

1. said characters as stated

2. both bloodlusted

winner decided by best of ten reasoning in each scenario though they will keep random encounter situation

#2 Edited by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor STOMPS. There's no proof that Ichigo could even harm him.

#3 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

Ichigo pulls some bullsh*t

Thor shakes it off

#4 Posted by New_World_Order (12361 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor.

#5 Posted by New_World_Order (12361 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor STOMPS. There's no proof that Ichigo could even harm him.

He probably can with his strongest attack, but it would be very minor, lol.

#6 Posted by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

Ichigo edges it due to his immense speed.

#7 Posted by SuperBoy18 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Well i think that when bleach ends that ichigo would win but since this is restricted to the form you said thor would win.

But ichigo wouldn't make it easy for him.

and for any thinking that ichigo can't hurt thor emma frost was able to pierce through thors COMPLETELY and even knocked him out by constantly punching him.

So i think tensa zangetsu would go through thor.

#8 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssjlozza said:

Ichigo edges it due to his immense speed.

What will his speed advantage accomplish when he can't even harm his opponent?

#9 Edited by boschePG (2156 posts) - - Show Bio

@superboy18: Bleach ended with his final getsuga form.

#10 Edited by ImNemotheGemini (845 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice to see a good ole spite thread !

#11 Posted by XxGin (1311 posts) - - Show Bio

@superboy18: noo.. there is no proof that ichigo will even be able to harm him and punches are you serious?! thor took punches from beings like hulk and hercules.

thor wont just stand there and let tensa zangestu hit him. he would block it. one god force blast and icighos half dead already.

i am being nice with saying half dead.

#12 Posted by Dratini1331 (6926 posts) - - Show Bio

So wait, Ichigo has less durability, Is maybe greater in speed (I don't believe he could be that much faster than thor, but I'm really no expert on thor =/), and less than a third of the destructive power. Assuming he could even hurt thor, all of his stuff is technically made ofSpiritual energy, and haven't people said that Mjolnir can absorb energy?

How does Ichigo have a chance?

#13 Posted by dondave (33502 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

#14 Edited by boschePG (2156 posts) - - Show Bio

@imnemothegemini: @xxgin:

So wait, Ichigo has less durability, Is maybe greater in speed (I don't believe he could be that much faster than thor, but I'm really no expert on thor =/), and less than a third of the destructive power. Assuming he could even hurt thor, all of his stuff is technically made ofSpiritual energy, and haven't people said that Mjolnir can absorb energy?

have you seen the final Aizen vs Ichigo fight when he was final gengetsu form? Ichigo is way faster by flashstep alone.

what pure destructive force are people keep referring too?

Thor isnt invulnerable. He still can be cut. This isnt a spite thread. Ichigo can also absorb spiritual energy. Thor couldnt hurt Ghost Rider

#15 Edited by unBREAKable_Fs4 (1421 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't agreed with what most are saying that Ichigo can't harm Thor. This Ichigo is the same guy who was literally cleaving mountains in half by lightly moving his sword a couple of inches. He effortlessly stopped a multi-mountain busting attack with just his fingers.

With a light wave of his hand he effortlessly destroyed an attack that seals its opponets in a coffin with immense gravity that is stated to distort space and time (Hado #90 Kurohitsugi), and we all know the only level of gravity that can bent time and space is a black hole

#16 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Dratini1331 (6926 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschepg: Yes, and he blows up a mountain by blocking, and then goes final Getsuga IIRC, or possibly a building. I'm pretty well aware of what he can do. Thor's just done most of the same stuff at one point or another, if not better. Even if you say they're equal, thor has shown higher durability.

Where are you getting that he can absorb spirit energy from? Like how they can absorb more through the air, and become more powerful if they're in denser concentrations of Reiatsu? It's not like he can absorb it from thor, eventually it'll run out, and then Ichigo will lose, especially if it's not in Soul Society or another realm with dense Spirit energy.

He also HAS to 1-shot thor essentially from what we've seen, so that's not happening. His best move takes his powers away, and he can't beat thor without it...

#18 Posted by boschePG (2156 posts) - - Show Bio

Where are you getting that he can absorb spirit energy from? Like how they can absorb more through the air, and become more powerful if they're in denser concentrations of Reiatsu? It's not like he can absorb it from thor, eventually it'll run out, and then Ichigo will lose, especially if it's not in Soul Society or another realm with dense Spirit energy.

good point. that fact escaped me. You think Ichigo has better shot in Soul Society or Hecto Mundo?

#19 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschepg said:

@dratini1331 said:

have you seen the final Aizen vs Ichigo fight when he was final gengetsu form? Ichigo is way faster by flashstep alone.

Thor isnt invulnerable. He still can be cut. This isnt a spite thread. Ichigo can also absorb spiritual energy. Thor couldnt hurt Ghost Rider

lol Ichigo can't absorb spiritual energy... he can only emit it. The Quincy can absorb reishi but not shinigami.

#20 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor.

#21 Edited by Dratini1331 (6926 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: I thought they stated that Shinigami can absorb it in higher concentration, like in Soul Society and the like, no?

@boschepg: Soul society I think has more spirit energy, but I could be wrong. Either one would prevent Energy Siphon I suppose... I'm thinking it likely wouldn't make too huge of a difference though...

#22 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: I thought they stated that Shinigami can absorb it in higher concentration, like in Soul Society and the like, no?

@boschepg: Soul society I think has more spirit energy, but I could be wrong. Either one would prevent Energy Siphon I suppose... I'm thinking it likely wouldn't make too huge of a difference though...

I don't recall anybody in the series saying that Shinigami could absorb spirit particles. I might've just forgotten although I don't think that's the case; prove me wrong.

#23 Posted by Dratini1331 (6926 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: I wanna say it wasn't per say "Absorb" but that they were just stronger in denser areas. I think that Byakuya mentioned it when he fought ichigo the second time, but I'm not 100% certain. it shouldn't change that thor wins regardless, so it's not really worth either of our time at the moment =/

#24 Posted by Marshall_Long (1864 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor takes this.

#25 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: I wanna say it wasn't per say "Absorb" but that they were just stronger in denser areas. I think that Byakuya mentioned it when he fought ichigo the second time, but I'm not 100% certain. it shouldn't change that thor wins regardless, so it's not really worth either of our time at the moment =/

I concur.

#26 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschepg: Seeing as how this is probably gonna get locked pretty soon, I gotta ask you this before it does... What the hell were you thinkin' when you made this?

#27 Posted by unBREAKable_Fs4 (1421 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschepg: Seeing as how this is probably gonna get locked pretty soon, I gotta ask you this before it does... What the hell were you thinkin' when you made this?

Kinda harsh don't you think... I agree that Thor would win but I don't think it'll be a stomp.

#28 Edited by boschePG (2156 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't recall anybody in the series saying that Shinigami could absorb spirit particles. I might've just forgotten although I don't think that's the case; prove me wrong.

Ichigo's mom was Quince, thus the Quince bloodline runs through Ichigo. Someone told me that Ichigo has part Quince that is why he as able to do a certain attack which alludes me right now

me and a friend were debating about this and wanted to see what people thought outside of just saying Thor, while Ichigo siders tend to place more facts of the series (mainly anime but manga has more stuff) to make Ichigo be on par or even beat Thor. If I had time to do a CaV regarding this, I would be on the Ichigo side

#29 Posted by Dratini1331 (6926 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschepg: He can do Blut Vene? Yea, but he doesn't have any experience in the final form, and doesn't even know he's a quincy at that point...

#30 Edited by Web_Flotsam (1030 posts) - - Show Bio

You know what would make this awesome? If Ichigo had a green lantern ring. Thor would be screwed.

As is, I don't think Ichigo is strong enough to kill or ko Thor.

#31 Edited by saiyan_earthling (5360 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wins

#32 Posted by Wolverine08 (38145 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor.

#33 Edited by GonnaRain (752 posts) - - Show Bio

Final Getsuga Ichigo could at least put on a good fight. Granted, he doesn't have enough feats to put him on the same class as Thor, but in my honest opinion, I do believe he could hurt him. IIRC, he was casually busting mountains while fighting Aizen, going all out could probably mean some damage.

And, if what was said about current Ichigo is true, he (current) could probably take on Thor (not that it matters, since it's not the version we're using anyways).

#34 Posted by Angryprune (687 posts) - - Show Bio

no, no, no Bosche THIS is final Getsuga Tenshou Ichigo

#35 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@angryprune:

Is that the one where he's just like 'I AM THE PLOT' and one shots everything?

#36 Edited by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque:

Even in that case his Plot Piledriver cut the ground, but didn't slice the planet in half.

And since Thor durability is equal to or greater than a planet...

#38 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque:

Even in that case his Plot Piledriver cut the ground, but didn't slice the planet in half.

And since Thor durability is equal to or greater than a planet...

Yeah that's why it doesn't make any sense to me that anyone who knows enough about both characters would ever make a case for Ichigo even being able to harm Thor. It's just idiotic really.

#39 Posted by NeonGameWave (7686 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wins.

#40 Posted by Cooldes (3896 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschepg said:

@dratini1331 said:

lol Ichigo can't absorb spiritual energy... he can only emit it. The Quincy can absorb reishi but not shinigami.

ichigo IS a quincy...

#41 Posted by xlab3000 (3117 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor curbstomps

#42 Posted by Cooldes (3896 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschepg: BRO, you should've given ichigo ALL of his powers i.e. give him his

Full soul reaper powers including bankai and access to final getsuga tensio if it comes to him needing it

All of his hollowfication / visored powers and if he comes to near death, his ssj3 thing he did against ulquiorra

His Quincy powers, yes he's a quincy and has access to them now. his mom was a quincy.

And of course his Fully completed Fullbring Powers, with this, he can use it as a set of armor, increasing his durability ALOT.

with all of that he'd have a chance against thor because now he has

increased durability

increased range capability

super saiyan 3 transformation thing

and of course if he has to, his final getsuga tensho

#43 Edited by Dratini1331 (6926 posts) - - Show Bio

@neongamewave: none of your pictures (or the one at the bottom here) are showing up for me =(

@cooldes: He can't give Ichigo all his powers because that doesn't make sense unless he wants to break the plot. Canonically, he can't give Ichigo Final form, Quincy and Fullbring.

#44 Posted by Cooldes (3896 posts) - - Show Bio

@dratini1331: yeah i know

but the asguardian god would be quite the stomp against our substitute soul reaper. but if he had ALL of his powers he could actually win this fight.

btw is there a name for that form ichigo took during his fight with ulquiorra? me and my friend just call it ssj3 because of the powerup and the long hair

#45 Posted by Dratini1331 (6926 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes: LOL! I don't believe there's an official name, but I like the SSj3 thing XD I believe it was just "Complete Hollowfication" or something. It was just that the Hollow form took over.

#46 Posted by LimpoyzLoan (1630 posts) - - Show Bio

#47 Edited by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes said:

@carter_esque said:

@boschepg said:

@dratini1331 said:

ichigo IS a quincy...

Not in this thread he isn't. The version of Ichigo used here is Dangai... the one who fought Aizen's final form remember? Plus, currently, Ichigo just became aware that he is a Quincy and still doesn't know how to absorb reishi like other Quincy. He did perform one of their defensive attacks while fighting their leader, Juha Bach, but that was a desperation maneuver that he did by subconsciously bc his life was in danger. It's basically the same PIS that saved him many, many times before expect this last time, instead of it being an inner hollow, the PIS came in the form of his latent Quincy powers smh lol

#48 Edited by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes said:

@boschepg: BRO, you should've given ichigo ALL of his powers i.e. give him his

Full soul reaper powers including bankai and access to final getsuga tensio if it comes to him needing it

All of his hollowfication / visored powers and if he comes to near death, his ssj3 thing he did against ulquiorra

His Quincy powers, yes he's a quincy and has access to them now. his mom was a quincy.

And of course his Fully completed Fullbring Powers, with this, he can use it as a set of armor, increasing his durability ALOT.

with all of that he'd have a chance against thor because now he has

increased durability

increased range capability

super saiyan 3 transformation thing

and of course if he has to, his final getsuga tensho

For all of the true fans of Bleach as well as the other debaters on this thread who have been considered debating with this user about this topic, just read this post and then save yourselves the trouble.

@cooldes: Seriously brah... what the hell are you talkin' bout??

#49 Edited by Cooldes (3896 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: woah dude, lets be calm.

sorry for mispelling getsuga tenshou?

And i had asked dratini if there was an official name for the form ichigo took in fight against ulquiorra, and neither of us think there is an official name for it.

i wasn't trolling or anything, me and my friends call the transformation that ichigo goes into ssj3 because it's a transformation and his hair grows longer etc.

and i was just saying that even as a bleach fan, he couldn't stand up to thor with just this power because he could barely distract aizen.

#50 Edited by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes said:

@carter_esque: woah dude, lets be calm.

sorry for mispelling getsuga tenshou?

And i had asked dratini if there was an official name for the form ichigo took in fight against ulquiorra, and neither of us think there is an official name for it.

i wasn't trolling or anything, me and my friends call the transformation that ichigo goes into ssj3 because it's a transformation and his hair grows longer etc.

and i was just saying that even as a bleach fan, he couldn't stand up to thor with just this power because he could barely distract aizen.

If he had all of his powers from all of his different transformations then he'd still lose to Thor. It's hard for me to admit this bc I don't particularly care for Thor but it's the ugly truth.