User Lists: 2

Tie

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Iceman bloodlusted means he instantly freezes over the planet & becomes a planetary threat, I think in time Iceman will over power Wraith.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iceman bloodlusted means he instantly freezes over the planet & becomes a planetary threat, I think in time Iceman will over power Wraith.

No Caption Provided

Unless Iceman freezee the Sun.....I don't see take the planet to another Ice Age would help.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@matchesmalone21: Its true Iceman froze the whole planet already believe it or not

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21: Its true Iceman froze the whole planet already believe it or not

I know that and that doesn' mean anything...since it wouldn't depowered Wraith. Froze the whole planet would change anything.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By icecold14

@matchesmalone21: I mean it would help iceman but aside from that Wraith is a force to be reckon with...

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Iceman cant win . Freezing the planet wont let iceman win either. What happens if wraith throws the planet in the sun ?

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever: Iceman should stop him before he does that dont you think?? i mean he isnt stupid and he isnt just gonna let Wraith do it...

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Stalemate.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By HellionVulcan

@hellionvulcan said:

No Caption Provided

Unless Iceman freezee the Sun.....I don't see take the planet to another Ice Age would help.

Superman didn't need to do anything to the sun to defeat him just took him to the core of earth & it weakened Wraith so Iceman can do the same thing or just create a giant ice barrier around earth to block out Wraiths power source enough to weaken him. Iceman freezing over earth helps him greatly since wraith will be fighting an entire planet since Wraith has no means to harm Iceman while Iceman can take as long as he wants to take him down.

This attack took Thor down for the rest of the comic
This attack took Thor down for the rest of the comic
Able to BFR any where he likes
Able to BFR any where he likes
No Caption Provided

I don't see this being a draw at all since Iceman has all the advantages.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iceman cant win . Freezing the planet wont let iceman win either. What happens if wraith throws the planet in the sun ?

Show scans of him throwing planets ? ........................ i'll wait.

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By termiteone4ever

@icecold14 said:

@termiteone4ever: Iceman should stop him before he does that dont you think?? i mean he isnt stupid and he isnt just gonna let Wraith do it...

How is iceman stopping some one stronger than superman and with various powers you dont even know about . Heat visions and then some . how is iceman going to stop him from doing it ? Lets say iceman freezes the earth for sure if going to wrait a better grip . With Speeds Above superman . There is no way for iceman to stop it.

Let me open the facts just because superman was smart enough to carry him to core of the earth has xray vision and smart enough study your powers and counter it that doesnt mean Ice man can lol . Plus superman still cheated used that ring as well. Carring him to center only disrupted his powers chances are iceman might freeze there too lol .

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icecold14 said:

How is iceman stopping some one stronger than superman and with various powers you dont even know about . Heat visions and then some . how is iceman going to stop him from doing it ? Lets say iceman freezes the earth for sure if going to wrait a better grip . With Speeds Above superman . There is no way for iceman to stop it.

He stopped Thor who has greater feats of strength than Wraith does.

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever said:

@icecold14 said:

Thor is no superman and Clearly Thor has no strength feat on par with current new 52 superman . It was stated Wraith is faster and stronger than superman If i recall superman had to weaken him disrupt his powers even wear the ring . Better yet i saw superman Dig To the core of the earth so fast i can imagine what Wraith would do to ice man weak ice. I saw even Thor broke out that ice . So lets not go there.Once the planet start moving the direction of the sun nothing iceman can do to stop it. Second Wraith is Stronger and faster than superman plus other powers . Too many ways to break the ice . He can easily Start pushing the planet . I am still waiting to see other powers he has to :)

Due to better Mobility and blitz movement and speeds Thor cant comprehend It aint happening for iceman . Also due to various visions there is high probably chance he can see and sense iceman forming and even hear.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icecold14: @termiteone4ever: meh it's not like iceman can die, so stalemate? unless he pushes the earth into the sun which he can apparently do? I would think that's silly, but superman with the help of mm pushed brainiacs ship and that was bigger than earth, so maybe, JUST maybe he could do the same

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd said:

@icecold14: @termiteone4ever: meh it's not like iceman can die, so stalemate? unless he pushes the earth into the sun which he can apparently do? I would think that's silly, but superman with the help of mm pushed brainiacs ship and that was bigger than earth, so maybe, JUST maybe he could do the same

When is ice man stated to be immortal > ?

Well if they say Iceman is willing to Freeze earth I dont see why he cant or shouldnt :) push the planet in the sun :)

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By icecold14

@termiteone4ever: Honestly wraith hasnt even pushed a planet and theres no proof he could honestly like @HellionVulcan: said iceman could possibly do what superman did so dont start saying iceman loses... He has the whole planet under his control so yeah :)

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever: Because Iceman has been shown freezing earth but wraith hasnt been shown pushing a planet so yeah :)

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever: he's been broken, killed, melted, he just reforms eventually, but moisture has to be in the air

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever: Because Iceman has been shown freezing earth but wraith hasnt been shown pushing a planet so yeah :)

in all fairness wasn't that because he was amped up by the seed? I mean using that as an example is just as fair as saying superman moved something larger than earth so why couldn't wraith who is apparently physically stronger than superman, be able to move something the size of earth.

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd said:

Well this is simple . If iceman is willing to freeze earth i dont see why wraith wouldnt put a dead planet in the sun :) . Wraith can melt Iceman ices by heating the air around him so much powers he has and possibilities.

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By w0nd
No Caption Provided

he has a limit. People will scream PIS but heres a scan. I think this could go either way, i just listed the pros and cons of both character in a way I guess to be fair. Iron fist was beating him until it rained i honestly dont know how thats possible, that really shouldn't happen but yeah.

The only thing i learned is his strength goes up and down depending on whos writing him like all characters

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: No he wasnt amped at all people really need to learn more...

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever: Honestly wraith hasnt even pushed a planet and theres no proof he could honestly like @HellionVulcan: said iceman could possibly do what superman did so dont start saying iceman loses... He has the whole planet under his control so yeah :)

Its not enough to take or stop wraith . So you telling me someone who is stronger than superman who is capable of bench pressing the earth :) even stopping a ship how many times the size of earth . There is no stopping wraith . Since he can heat the air around him . Nothing iceman can do to stop it . Lets see him find moisture in the sun damn he wont even make to the core of the sun .

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By icecold14
icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: Lol Iceman would destroy iron fist :)

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By w0nd

@icecold14 said:

@w0nd: No he wasnt amped at all people really need to learn more...

well he never did anything like that again. when he made those ice giant clones he was shocked

@icecold14 said:

@termiteone4ever: New 52 superman able to bench press earth??? scans please

He maxed out, and it was for 5 days, a single drop of sweat was produced from this. Later on when he was fighting he'l, it was announced the calculation before was wrong and superman was MORE powerful than they though.
He maxed out, and it was for 5 days, a single drop of sweat was produced from this. Later on when he was fighting he'l, it was announced the calculation before was wrong and superman was MORE powerful than they though.
together superman and MM moved this, that is how big it is compared to earth lol....
together superman and MM moved this, that is how big it is compared to earth lol....

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm thinking Bobby.

Jmarshmallow

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By HellionVulcan

@hellionvulcan said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@icecold14 said:

Thor is no superman and Clearly Thor has no strength feat on par with current new 52 superman . It was stated Wraith is faster and stronger than superman If i recall superman had to weaken him disrupt his powers even wear the ring . Better yet i saw superman Dig To the core of the earth so fast i can imagine what Wraith would do to ice man weak ice. I saw even Thor broke out that ice . So lets not go there.Once the planet start moving the direction of the sun nothing iceman can do to stop it. Second Wraith is Stronger and faster than superman plus other powers . Too many ways to break the ice . He can easily Start pushing the planet . I am still waiting to see other powers he has to :)

Due to better Mobility and blitz movement and speeds Thor cant comprehend It aint happening for iceman . Also due to various visions there is high probably chance he can see and sense iceman forming and even hear.

Thor has greater feats than Wraith more so when it comes to power & destroying planets as you implied Wraith can start throwing planets with zero feats to back up those claims (its what i am getting at), Iceman has froze over earth & can do any time he wants with no one able to stop him

Wraith wouldn't be able to move a planet thats fighting him since Iceman can absolute zero his brain (or go inside him) or pull wraith into the frozen planet & leave him there. Thor only broke the ice dragon & Iceman's form but once Iceman got serious Thor was powerless to combat Iceman's superiority & his versatility (i see this fight going the same way.) Iceman's weak ice ? if it was so weak why didn't Thor over power Iceman ? because Iceman's ice was stronger than Thor hence why Iceman pulled him into the ground & Thor wasn't seen for 11 pages lol.

Sucks to be so powerless.
Sucks to be so powerless.
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By termiteone4ever

@termiteone4ever: New 52 superman able to bench press earth??? scans please

Dude are you serious ? Where have you been ? i dont think i ever posted this scan due to most people having it . :)

No Caption Provided

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: Bobby never did it again because if you notice he was bloodlusted through out the whole comic because of the Death seed... all the death seed does is corrupt your mind which made him unlock powers he didnt know about because of his mental blocks he has as a hero... think about it no hero would ever put everyone in danger like that unless corrupted and bloodlusted... so do you get what im saying now he was surprised because he never knew about it since he had mental blocks :) no one was amped my friend...

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By HellionVulcan

@w0nd: Bobby never did it again because if you notice he was bloodlusted through out the whole comic because of the Death seed... all the death seed does is corrupt your mind which made him unlock powers he didnt know about because of his mental blocks he has as a hero... think about it no hero would ever put everyone in danger like that unless corrupted and bloodlusted... so do you get what im saying now he was surprised because he never knew about it since he had mental blocks :) no one was amped my friend...

It stats in the comic Iceman wasn't amped

No Caption Provided

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: Exactly my friend thanks for the scan now he will understand me better :)

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor has greater feats than Wraith more so when it comes to power & destroying planets as you implied Wraith can start throwing planets with zero feats to back up those claims (its what i am getting at), Iceman has froze over earth & can do any time he wants with no one able to stop him

Wraith wouldn't be able to move a planet thats fighting him since Iceman can absolute zero his brain (or go inside him) or pull wraith into the frozen planet & leave him there. Thor only broke the ice dragon & Iceman's form but once Iceman got serious Thor was powerless to combat Iceman's superiority & his versatility (i see this fight going the same way.) Iceman's weak ice ? if it was so weak why didn't Thor over power Iceman ? because Iceman's ice was stronger than Thor hence why Iceman pulled him into the ground & Thor wasn't seen for 11 pages lol.

Feat wise in terms of using his hammer and doing wild destruction . Charging up for large attacks ? I dont recall seen any feat that says Thor is stronger than superman. I have seen feats of Thor been rather slow combat wise and movement is limited to the hammer carrying him around to Fly . I notice you didnt post the scan of THor breaking out the Ice and getting stabbed by the ice that why he was out . Its a low end feat for Thor but you can post. He busted out. Or Should i Post it ?

Absolute zero aint working on Wraith, who is faster stronger and matured version of superman Powers and invulnerability. The fight cant go the same way because Wraith can and easily ripped trough iceman ice plus he has other various powers including heating his surroundings and then some ..His mobility is not limited to move at great speeds or take care of the ice. due his massive strength its gets easier :) . The ice can be easily shrugs off by someone stronger and faster than superman even with better heat visions and methods of firing it and using his powers. Iceman aint stopping him. .

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By BoringPerson

Iceman is just a boring battle.

Either his opponent can be beaten with an absolute zero field or they can't. Regardless, nobody can actually beat Iceman as he doesn't require any sort of physical body to be conscious. Which makes no sense whatsoever to me.

Oh, and since he's made of "organic ice" he can't be touched by telepaths either?

He just makes no sense...

Wraith ignores Black Hole bullets. Faster than Superman. Stronger than Superman. Crazy esoteric powers and a cloaking device that makes him invisible to Superman's senses as standard gear.

Not enough to beat Iceman.

I wonder if there's a Thanos/Odin vs Iceman thread...

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson: he could still try and move the planet like someone else said lol in a desperate move

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bobby

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers