#1 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

caption

vs

caption

Who wins and why.
#2 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

done before, Ice man wins.  Hulk cannot do any lasting damage to Ice man.   And Ice man can sure as the hells do lasting damage to hulk

#3 Posted by The Shadow Knight (174 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"done before, Ice man wins.  Hulk cannot do any lasting damage to Ice man.   And Ice man can sure as the hells do lasting damage to hulk
"

Both with racial slurs and by draining the heat energy from him.
#4 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

The results of this will end with hulk as a million shattered shards.   As Ice man freezes hulk at absolute zero and gets a chisel, and shatters hulk.  Due to his blood becoming ice crystals.

#5 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

for real???? man i was going to post that this dude was a ice man hater for posting this lol jking

i thought hulk would shatter that popsicle.. well i guess i underestimated ice boy....

#6 Posted by Ace High (625 posts) - - Show Bio

If Hulk can survive in space unaided where the temperatures are indeed absolute zero what effect is iceman's moves gonna have?

#7 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio
Ace High said:
"If Hulk can survive in space unaided where the temperatures are indeed absolute zero what effect is iceman's moves gonna have?
"
Absolute zero hurts much more when there is air surrounding you.
#8 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Ace High said:
"If Hulk can survive in space unaided where the temperatures are indeed absolute zero what effect is iceman's moves gonna have?
"

LOL the temperature in space is most certainly NOT absolute zero.

look up absolute zero.  Its when all molecular moition ceases.  If all of hulk's molecules stop moving, then he is dead.  No amount of anger will bring a dead hulk back.

#9 Posted by Ace High (625 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah my bad space is 3 degrees above absolute zero, and I do know what absolute zero is. When has iceman used absolute zero abilities? I am in no way saying that he can't do it but if he can is it an instantaneous thing or does he need to get progressively colder until he hits absolute zero?

#10 Posted by Ebony Bishop (767 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman can freeze all the moisture inside the Hulk's body, instantly killing him.

#11 Posted by King Saturn (223823 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman would take care of business against World War Hulk

#13 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"Ace High said:
"

LOL the temperature in space is most certainly NOT absolute zero.

look up absolute zero.  Its when all molecular moition ceases.  If all of hulk's molecules stop moving, then he is dead.  No amount of anger will bring a dead hulk back.

"
Not molecular, it goes down to subatomic.
#14 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30141 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman gives Hulk the worst case of brainfreeze in history.

[IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y256/scarew/exploding-head.jpg[/IMG]

#15 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

people if the blood of the hulk is turned to ice he is history.......

#16 Edited by HellionVulcan (3630 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman as Hulk can shatter him a thousand times But iceman will always reform with out harm while hulk doesn't have that ability .. .

#17 Posted by Meteorite (3351 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm actually gonna Hulk. He can shrug off whatever Iceman does and eventually Iceman gets tired and faints. Done and done.

#18 Posted by Holacik (558 posts) - - Show Bio
Meteorite said:
"I'm actually gonna Hulk. He can shrug off whatever Iceman does and eventually Iceman gets tired and faints. Done and done.
"
You haven't been reading this thread have you?
#19 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Meteorite said:
"I'm actually gonna Hulk. He can shrug off whatever Iceman does and eventually Iceman gets tired and faints. Done and done.
"
have you even read the rest of the thread?
#20 Posted by MAJESTY (295 posts) - - Show Bio

the HULK wins

#21 Posted by Holacik (558 posts) - - Show Bio
MAJESTY said:
"the HULK wins
"

Because....
#22 Posted by Sinistron (103 posts) - - Show Bio

would can withstand more the extreme colds and if he froze the hulk just break free one hit to Iceman we will see who will be the shades if ice so my answer is Iceman with a curbstomp

#23 Posted by Ebony Bishop (767 posts) - - Show Bio
Sinistron said:
"would can withstand more the extreme colds and if he froze the hulk just break free one hit to Iceman we will see who will be the shades if ice so my answer is Iceman with a curbstomp"

No, not freeze as in "cover Hulk with Ice". Freeze as in, "make the Hulk into ice". So not something he could "break free" of.
#24 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Ebony Bishop said:
"Sinistron said:
"would can withstand more the extreme colds and if he froze the hulk just break free one hit to Iceman we will see who will be the shades if ice so my answer is Iceman with a curbstomp"

No, not freeze as in "cover Hulk with Ice". Freeze as in, "make the Hulk into ice". So not something he could "break free" of.
"
who knows, he might get so angry that he would be able to bring himself back to life.
#25 Posted by Holacik (558 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"Ebony Bishop said:
"Sinistron said:

"
who knows, he might get so angry that he would be able to bring himself back to life.
"
If your dead, how do you get angry?
#26 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Holacik said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"Ebony Bishop said:
"Sinistron said:

"
"
If your dead, how do you get angry?
"
my post was sarcastic.