• 129 results
#51 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
@stonerthps
Well thats where your mistaken as well. She has Super Speed, she move at near Supes FTL. Bobby cant even process that let alone get a hit on her.
#52 Edited by stonerthps (734 posts) - - Show Bio
@CadenceV2 said:

@stonerthps: Well thats where your mistaken as well. She has Super Speed, she move at near Supes FTL. Bobby cant even process that let alone get a hit on her.

Again you act as though he has to hit her. He doesn't need to hit her. He can feel the water molecules in her body he knows where they are. Frozen solid and dead or unconscious.
#53 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
@stonerthps
Im so glad WW loses this thorughly, I het her so much. ;) Faith restored in Marvel vs DC.
#54 Posted by Romulus9000 (377 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: did you just go from arguing for WW to despising her? I'm confused.

#55 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
@Romulus9000
No I always hated her. She Superman with Boobs.... so Powergirl and Supergirl but they look better. 

Im sick and TIRED of seeing WW vs BRB, Herculese, Thor, whatever and she AUTO WINS cause she can Speed Blitz. So I argued exactly how her fanboys do. Yet the Iceman argument were strong in this thread. 

^$%& WW....
#56 Posted by Romulus9000 (377 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: Iceman is my favorite character in Marvel and always has been, but i think they made him too powerful on accident. Technically most encounters the x men face, Iceman could potentially solo. He's that powerful and especially now that he is beginning to realize that power. He's a beast. Most people he faces here on the vine i just throw down the immortal and un killable argument haha.

#57 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
@Romulus9000
At least we Marvelites have a Flash of our own lol. 

Flash vs anyone from Marvel. "He soooooo fast that he can travel time, he soooo fast he can IMP anything to death, he soooo" facepalm.
#58 Posted by Romulus9000 (377 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: Have to say i'm slightly more of a DC fan than a Marvel fan but only Slightly.

I do agree that Flash is insanely powerful, and could destroy any speedster in marvel. But it's give and take. There are amazing things and bad things about both publishers.

#59 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12205 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana can survive by retreating into space or discharging magical lightning all around her, burning the ice particles within that range ...... while she is completely resistant to fire .... ice seems to be an issue since she isn't invulnerable to what Bobby can do with it .... she can survive in those -0 temperatures and all but she can be cut by ice constructs created by Bobby .... it won't kill her but it can effect her .....

Bobby cannot freeze her insides because her muscles strong enough to resist the ice and move through it .... she doesn't need to breathe because of her earrings ...... Bobby doesn't know this ..... so there will be nothing he can do about it ....

If she has constant contact with the earth she can regenerate from damage taken from the constructs or even better travel to the earths core where it is nice and warm .... he wouldn't be able to do much there .... and she can regenerate there ...... but she could use the lasso (since it generates magic fire) as a shield .... by wrapping it around herself and commanding the flames it generates to envelop her ..... he wouldn't be able to freeze her at that point ..... at all ......

She cannot really attack him ..... and he cannot really put any lasting effects on her that she cannot recover from .... so ....

STALEMATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#60 Posted by stonerthps (734 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Diana can survive by retreating into space or discharging magical lightning all around her, burning the ice particles within that range ...... while she is completely resistant to fire .... ice seems to be an issue since she isn't invulnerable to what Bobby can do with it .... she can survive in those -0 temperatures and all but she can be cut by ice constructs created by Bobby .... it won't kill her but it can effect her .....

Bobby cannot freeze her insides because her muscles strong enough to resist the ice and move through it .... she doesn't need to breathe because of her earrings ...... Bobby doesn't know this ..... so there will be nothing he can do about it ....

If she has constant contact with the earth or even better travels to the earths core where it is nice and warm .... he wouldn't be able to do much there ... but she could use the lasso (since it generates magic fire) as a shield .... by wrapping it around herself and commanding the flames it generates to envelop her ..... he wouldn't be able to freeze her at that point ..... at all ......

She cannot really attack him ..... so ....

STALEMATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But can she resist the ice that forms her brain? Being that your brain is 78% water.
#61 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12205 posts) - - Show Bio

@stonerthps: she isn't human ... Amazon ... formed out of magic clay .... she is also a demigod (daughter of Zeus) with the blessings and powers of most if not all the Greek gods .... brain freeze won't work here ...

#62 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
@stonerthps said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

If she has constant contact with the earth or even better travels to the earths core where it is nice and warm .... he wouldn't be able to do much there ... but she could use the lasso (since it generates magic fire) as a shield .... by wrapping it around herself and commanding the flames it generates to envelop her ..... he wouldn't be able to freeze her at that point ..... at all ......

She cannot really attack him ..... so ....

STALEMATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But can she resist the ice that forms her brain? Being that your brain is 78% water.

Most of those you listed as options is Self BFR.... way to go WW. She still Looses.
#63 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12205 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: you mean going into space and earths core??? simple math people ..... I also mentioned electrocuting the area, earth contact, and wrapping herself in lasso ..... most? wow .... read next time if you please ...

#64 Posted by spidermanandsuperman (283 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals off iceman morals on Wonder Woman

#65 Posted by Thanofleeze (2874 posts) - - Show Bio

Bobby ownsssss

#66 Posted by HellionVulcan (3781 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman can absorb magic ice as shown during his fight with Thor against Ymir clone & his warriors but current Iceman stomps her .

#67 Edited by The_Titan_Lord (5646 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman

#68 Edited by GhostRavage (8962 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman can absorb magic ice as shown during his fight with Thor against Ymir clone & his warriors but current Iceman stomps her .

He did what? O>O! Issue please!

#69 Edited by patrat18 (9772 posts) - - Show Bio
#70 Posted by HellionVulcan (3781 posts) - - Show Bio

@hellionvulcan said:

He did what? O>O! Issue please!

Here

Thor Vs Iceman

#71 Posted by thegreat4u (350 posts) - - Show Bio

I think iceman takes this

#72 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (1525 posts) - - Show Bio

To me this all comes down to whether Bobby can tag WW. Was he able to hurt Thor with his ice? if so then WW's durability shouldn't be an issue, just her speed.

I would say if he manages to tag WW then Ice Man wins, if not, then it is a stalemate because she doesn't have the means to put him down.

#73 Edited by Cable_Extreme (9294 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2

said:

@claws said:
iceman is current in this battle
Where does it say WIN BY DEATH? Where? Thats the OP. Wolverine cant die either but be incapacitated. Iceman forming a new body sounds like he was incapacitated to me. Thats a KO.

He doesn't need a "body" that's where you are mistaken. He's an elemental he can be mist in the air and he'll stomp her because she can't hurt him. He can be ice and shatter him to pieces but he's still in complete control of his pieces because he's an elemental.

He can reform, but it is taxing on his body. Most people that talk about Iceman's powers do so from reading other forums. However, his true potential was realized when Emma took control of his body. He can reform himself, but he will get tired out fairly quickly based on the comics.

#74 Posted by HellionVulcan (3781 posts) - - Show Bio

To me this all comes down to whether Bobby can tag WW. Was he able to hurt Thor with his ice? if so then WW's durability shouldn't be an issue, just her speed.

I would say if he manages to tag WW then Ice Man wins, if not, then it is a stalemate because she doesn't have the means to put him down.

He doesn't have to tag her since she'll have water inside her body & Iceman can transfer himself into her ,Yes Iceman hurt Thor he was freezing his insides & later one shot him also Iceman BFR Thor some where far else on earth with ease .

#75 Edited by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

@stonerthps said:

@CadenceV2

said:

@claws said:
iceman is current in this battle
Where does it say WIN BY DEATH? Where? Thats the OP. Wolverine cant die either but be incapacitated. Iceman forming a new body sounds like he was incapacitated to me. Thats a KO.

He doesn't need a "body" that's where you are mistaken. He's an elemental he can be mist in the air and he'll stomp her because she can't hurt him. He can be ice and shatter him to pieces but he's still in complete control of his pieces because he's an elemental.

He can reform, but it is taxing on his body. Most people that talk about Iceman's powers do so from reading other forums. However, his true potential was realized when Emma took control of his body. He can reform himself, but he will get tired out fairly quickly based on the comics.

Iceman has quickly reformed from being destroyed a number of times without suggesting that it was taxing. When he reformed directly into a flesh body (and not ice first) he barely survived, but reforming as ice has shown to be much easier. Also, as he's "lately" been going into battles as a small army of clones with his consciousness seeming to be spread out and being able to quickly create new bodies whenever he needs, it seems even less likely that destroying him as ice would be a problem for him.

#76 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9294 posts) - - Show Bio

@buckshot: I haven't been keeping up with "late" "late" Iceman, however, I thought Emma discovered his true potential with his powers, surely he is not stronger than when she was in control.

#77 Posted by New_World_Order (13235 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman.

#78 Edited by Baltoro (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

The only character that was getting overrated more than Zoom was had to be Iceman. Anyway, Wonder Woman 10/10. I've heard this Omega Mutant mumbo jumbo tossed around but a title isn't going to save him. If Mystique can hang with Iceman then one Wonder Woman punch is going to turn him into fine powder. He won't even be able to react to Wonder Woman either, he'll just end up in a million pieces and be wondering why.

#79 Posted by MarlboroMan (1626 posts) - - Show Bio

@baltoro said:

The only character that was getting overrated more than Zoom was had to be Iceman. Anyway, Wonder Woman 10/10. I've heard this Omega Mutant mumbo jumbo tossed around but a title isn't going to save him. If Mystique can hang with Iceman then one Wonder Woman punch is going to turn him into fine powder. He won't even be able to react to Wonder Woman either, he'll just end up in a million pieces and be wondering why.

No need for being biased for no reason. If you look at your own lowballing scan you poster you will see she has used a 'Neural Inhibitor' to be able to attack Iceman i reaaaaallly don't think Wonder Woman usually carries one of those

#80 Posted by rihannafenty2020 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

WW is not as 'cool' as Bobby so she loses lol

#81 Edited by Cable_Extreme (9294 posts) - - Show Bio

WW is not as 'cool' as Bobby so she loses lol

I see what you did there :D

#82 Posted by DeathandGrim (2048 posts) - - Show Bio

Lasso him into submission.

/thread

#83 Posted by Experio (16062 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman.

#84 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

/thread

So, yet again, you've proven that you don't anything about another Marvel character who clearly beats the DC char. in question. WW has no way to put down an omega class mutant who doesn't even require a body to live and who could just flash-freeze her to end the fight.

This is obvious spite in Bobby's favor and really, it shouldn't have even been bumped.

#85 Posted by Hulkman123 (1706 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman.

#86 Posted by Zjun_ (490 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals off? I have to say stalemate unless Iceman finds a way to freeze WW's blood and done.

Morals on, WW should take it easily.

#87 Edited by DeathandGrim (2048 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque said:

@deathandgrim said:

/thread

So, yet again, you've proven that you don't anything about another Marvel character who clearly beats the DC char. in question. WW has no way to put down an omega class mutant who doesn't even require a body to live and who could just flash-freeze her to end the fight.

This is obvious spite in Bobby's favor and really, it shouldn't have even been bumped.

I do know alot about the Marvel cast actually and I do my research. It's intentional trolling. Ice man can't die and has massive control over the entire planets climate as well as being able to manipulate heat energy from the objects around him, while wonder woman does not. It's a mismatch. So what's the purpose of this thread? Why to troll of course.

Plz, bite the hook good sir

#88 Edited by Juiceboks (9053 posts) - - Show Bio

Bobby. Quite easily.

#89 Posted by Noone301994 (4801 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman wins

#90 Posted by Baltoro (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

@baltoro said:

No need for being biased for no reason. If you look at your own lowballing scan you poster you will see she has used a 'Neural Inhibitor' to be able to attack Iceman i reaaaaallly don't think Wonder Woman usually carries one of those

Alright man, we'll agree to disagree...but what would it matter if he's Ice or not when Wonder Woman is up in his face? Wonder Woman can powderize ice easily with her heavy handed punches. There was no lowballing in my scan, I was just showing his fighting skills in H2H. The H2H abilities are important when you go against a Goddess of Combat like Wonder Woman. She isn't going to stand there and let him freeze her and even if he did she has the strength to bust out, since Superman couldn't freeze her she certainly has a resistance to it. Does Bobby have any resistance to the left right blitz KO that she is going to bring to the table?

#91 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@baltoro said:

@marlboroman said:

@baltoro said:

Alright man, we'll agree to disagree...but what would it matter if he's Ice or not when Wonder Woman is up in his face? Wonder Woman can powderize ice easily with her heavy handed punches. There was no lowballing in my scan, I was just showing his fighting skills in H2H. The H2H abilities are important when you go against a Goddess of Combat like Wonder Woman. She isn't going to stand there and let him freeze her and even if he did she has the strength to bust out, since Superman couldn't freeze her she certainly has a resistance to it. Does Bobby have any resistance to the left right blitz KO that she is going to bring to the table?

You obviously don't know anything about Iceman. HE DOESN'T NEED A BODY TO SURVIVE so how is she KO'ing molecules?? She has no way to put him down and he could just flash-freeze her, effectively ending this fight. Do you have any durability feats showing WW overcoming getting frozen?

#92 Edited by Cable_Extreme (9294 posts) - - Show Bio

I think people are trying to argue Iceman's "potential" rather than what he has consistently shown.

#93 Edited by MarlboroMan (1626 posts) - - Show Bio

@baltoro: H2H is useless against an elemental

#94 Edited by Baltoro (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque said:

@baltoro said:

@marlboroman said:

@baltoro said:

You obviously don't know anything about Iceman. HE DOESN'T NEED A BODY TO SURVIVE so how is she KO'ing molecules?? She has no way to put him down and he could just flash-freeze her, effectively ending this fight. Do you have any durability feats showing WW overcoming getting frozen?

Alright man, I'll show you Wonder Woman is durable enough to be frozen with no ill effects. I'll also suggest her alternate strategy for getting rid of this kid. Let's say he does manage to freeze her. She's already been frozen over and was still able to blitz Superman. There's no way she can't blitz Iceman if she can blitz Supes.

Now about this mumbo jumbo about Ice Man not being killable....

Can Ice Man hang with Wonder Woman in outerspace? Wonder Woman would take him there before he even realizes what's going on. Nothing is stopping Wonder Woman from tossing him into the sun. She's familiar with the strategy already.

#95 Edited by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

@baltoro: yes, Ice man is fine in space, even if he weren't that would do nothing to KO him.

@carter_esque said:

@deathandgrim said:

/thread

you don't understand! See the Lasso will make him confess all of his deepest darkest secrets, and with that, he would lose all will to fight, and just walk away a broken man.

/thread

#96 Posted by Baltoro (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

@baltoro: yes, Ice man is fine in space, even if he weren't that would do nothing to KO him.

@carter_esque said:

@deathandgrim said:

/thread

you don't understand! See the Lasso will make him confess all of his deepest darkest secrets, and with that, he would lose all will to fight, and just walk away a broken man.

/thread

Will he be fine after Wonder Woman throws him in the sun?

#97 Posted by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

@baltoro: She couldn't, he would collapse long before that, and even if she could, he would still have bodies on earth, so yes, he would be fine.

#98 Edited by New_World_Order (13235 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman.

#99 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman forms Ice Voltron from WatXmen , "Glacier Fist" and the fights over.

But seriously, Bobby wins.

#100 Posted by Baltoro (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

@baltoro: She couldn't, he would collapse long before that, and even if she could, he would still have bodies on earth, so yes, he would be fine.

Okay let's do this again...

Everyone keeps saying that Iceman can't be killed but this is getting tiring. He's outclassed by an opponent who is light speed or beyond. He can't even react to such speeds and that's a given. So Iceman is going to win against an opponent that he can't even touch just because he's hard to get rid of? I'll tell you what, Wonder Woman moves in at FTL speeds, lassos him, drags him to where she is keeping Medusa's head in stash and pulls it out on him for the 1 shot. Iceman turns into a statue before he even processes what's going on in this fight.