Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The Rules:

1) Both characters are at their most current levels of power.

2) No prep

3) The fight takes place in Marvel's San Francisco.

4) Morals are off.

5) Toshiro is not allowed to use any kido spells.

6) Toshiro can be seen and touched by Iceman.

Who wins and why?

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Toshiro, just out of awesomeness.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Ice Man freezes him.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iceman.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iceman godstomps.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Carter_esque

@mr_ingenuity: How can Iceman freeze him when he controls water and ice??

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari: No... he actually doesn't but please explain why you think that Iceman would take this so easily, but first, how much Bleach have you actually read or seen?

momo111191

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By momo111191

interesting because Toshiro's bankai is similar to what iceman can do regularly. see iceman can control the moisture in the air like second nature Toshiro needs all his power to do it so iceman curb-stomps.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

interesting because Toshiro's bankai is similar to what iceman can do regularly. see iceman can control the moisture in the air like second nature Toshiro needs all his power to do it so iceman curb-stomps.

Naw bruh. Tosh has the ability to do that with his shikai so it doesn't take all of his power but only a fraction of it.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Carter_esque

The problem that I see Tosh having in this fight is destroying Iceman, who can reform from almost nothing, correct? Neither of them can fight at full power for extended periods of time. Iceman can only go for about 6 hrs (I think) and I'm not exactly sure how long Tosh can use his bankai although I am quite sure he hasn't mastered it yet.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Never seen Hitsugaya freeze to absolute zero or flash freeze a city.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By uberhikari

@carter_esque said:

@uberhikari: No... he actually doesn't but please explain why you think that Iceman would take this so easily, but first, how much Bleach have you actually read or seen?

First, I've been watching Bleach since it was first shown on toonami and I've seen the anime all the way through the Arrancar Saga.

Second, Hitsugaya has a ice-snow zanpakutou which...creates ice and snow. So, you've got one person in this fight whose ability is creating ice and snow, and you have another person who draws his strength from ice, snow, and ambient moisture in the air. Who do you think has the advantage? LOL! Toushirou literally can't even harm Iceman.

Third, I find it ironic that you attempt to question my knowledge about Bleach when you seem to have forgotten that Hitsugaya's bankai has a time limit built into it. When all 12 of the flower petals melt away, his bankai will deactivate.

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iceman knows he's fighting toshiro so he leaves his guard down.As soon as he does that,he finds out he's bleeding and passes out.Plot twist:Aizen used his shikai and defeated basically the same way he did to Toshiro.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iceman easily.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By xeon1cs

@sondeatheater said:

Iceman knows he's fighting toshiro so he leaves his guard down.As soon as he does that,he finds out he's bleeding and passes out.Plot twist:Aizen used his shikai and defeated basically the same way he did to Toshiro.

It's a good thing Icemans body is 100% irrelevant.

Anyway, morals off Iceman probably just flash freezes Hitsugaya. Pulls the moisture out of his body. Who knows, he's got a few ways to insta-kill someone.

There's not much, if anything, that Hitsugaya can actually do to him.

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

iceman=omega

enough said

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iceman. But I like Toshirou better.

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toshirou wins

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toshirou wins

It's literally impossible for him to win under these circumstances.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Carter_esque

Tosh could win this fight but Idk if he could actually kill Iceman. I mean, the guy can reform from basically nothing! Tosh would have to endure Drake until he wears himself out and then go in for the fatal blow. Toshiro has the edge in speed and skill but he's clearly not as durable as Drake.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iceman

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Carter_esque
@trauma said:

iceman=omega

enough said

So, you posit that Iceman wins this fight simply bc he's an omega lv. mutant? That actually means something in the MCU but here, in this neutral zone of forum battles, it doesn't really mean anything and it certainly doesn't guarantee him a victory. STEP YOUR DEBATE GAME UP.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque said:

First, I've been watching Bleach since it was first shown on toonami and I've seen the anime all the way through the Arrancar Saga.

Second, Hitsugaya has a ice-snow zanpakutou (really? you sure about that?) which...creates ice and snow (Idk.. that doesn't seem quite right... probably bc it's wrong). So, you've got one person in this fight whose ability is creating ice and snow, and you have another person who draws his strength from ice, snow, and ambient moisture in the air. Who do you think has the advantage? LOL! Toushirou literally can't even harm Iceman.

Third, I find it ironic that you attempt to question my knowledge about Bleach when you seem to have forgotten that Hitsugaya's bankai has a time limit built into it. When all 12 of the flower petals melt away, his bankai will deactivate (I left out that detail about the petals... last time I checked, brevity isn't the same thing as forgetfulness).

Now, real fans of Bleach, can you take a wild guess where he went wrong here? I'll help y'all out...

I might have to start fact-checking you pretty soon bc you're losing credibility in this debate FAST lol

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By xeon1cs

@carter_esque said:

Tosh could win this fight but Idk if he could actually kill Iceman. I mean, the guy can reform from basically nothing! Tosh would have to endure Drake until he wears himself out and then go in for the fatal blow. Toshiro has the edge in speed and skill but he's clearly not as durable as Drake.

Wear himself out? It's morals off, bro. He instantly rips the water out of Hitsugaya, or flash freezes him. It's not really easy to beat morals off Iceman. Well...it's not easy period.

jamesisaacs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By jamesisaacs

Hitsugaya wins with mild difficulty.

Iceman can't instantly rip water out of nor flash freeze a person who moves too darn fast for him. Toshiro has complete command over moisture in the air also, in fact his zanpakuto is the strongest of it's type. It's a straight up speed blitz and not to mention Toshiro's Reiatsu prevents Iceman from even affecting Toshiro on an internal level.

Avatar image for regal_rumble_man
Regal_Rumble_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iceman

absolute zero wave

Popularity does not mean sh!t in a battles forum

monarch_prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iceman

absolute zero wave

Popularity does not mean sh!t in a battles forum

Aren't your statements against each other?

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Bo88gdan

Iceman destroys

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure, but for people stating "iceman godstomps" If i recall, his regen isn't instantaneous. If i recall, it requires a degree of concentration which has even cost him pain in the past.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xeon1cs said:

@carter_esque said:

Wear himself out? It's morals off, bro. He instantly rips the water out of Hitsugaya, or flash freezes him. It's not really easy to beat morals off Iceman. Well...it's not easy period.

What does a shinigami's anatomy consist of anyway? They don't have the same anatomy as humans so I'm not sure that Iceman could do that to him. I remember when Aizen faked his death in Soul Society, Capt. Unohana did an autopsy and discovered that one his organs were out of place or something like that. If they have organs and can bleed then I guess that their soul bodies are similar to a human's.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Carter_esque

Hitsugaya wins with mild difficulty.

Iceman can't instantly rip water out of nor flash freeze a person who moves too darn fast for him. Toshiro has complete command over moisture in the air also, in fact his zanpakuto is the strongest of it's type. It's a straight up speed blitz and not to mention Toshiro's Reiatsu prevents Iceman from even affecting Toshiro on an internal level.

QFT

This is exactly what I've been thinking. Iceman can't keep up with Toshiro's speed or experience. Not to mention that he's a lot older than Drake which means that he's had a lot of time to hone Hyōrinmaru's abilities. Poor Bobby wouldn't even be able to follow Tosh after he takes his first flash step lol. Tosh could speed rush him and slash or run him through but it just wouldn't do any good bc Drake is almost impossible to harm while in ice form. Tosh stills wins this but it won't be easy.

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Agony

@carter_esque: no offense but I don't like to debate against a bias thread. You clearly had your mind made up on who you wanted to win. So step your experience on this site up....bro

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Carter_esque

@trauma said:

@carter_esque: no offense but I don't like to debate against a bias thread. You clearly had your mind made up on who you wanted to win. So step your experience on this site up....bro

Uh-oh, somebody's mad lol. It's not a biased thread bc I didn't have my mind made up when I made it. You used Marvel power scaling to determine the winner of this fight even though the battle forum is intended to be a neutral zone. Furthermore, you didn't provide any reasoning or evidence to back up your irrelevant claim. What does Iceman's status as an omega level mutant have to do with anything in this battle? All I'm saying is that if you're going to debate, then do better than that....bro

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Carter_esque

Iceman freezed an entire city? Damn... that's a pretty amazing feat. Do you have any scans? Not for proof bc I believe you but I just wanna see that. Just bc Tosh hasn't ever frozen a city, doesn't mean that he can't. He hasn't been in a situation where he's had to do that so Iceman's feat, while impressive, doesn't really determine anything in this battle.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@carter_esque said:

@mr_ingenuity said:

Iceman freezed an entire city? Damn... that's a pretty amazing feat. Do you have any scans? Not for proof bc I believe you but I just wanna see that. Just bc Tosh hasn't ever frozen a city, doesn't mean that he can't. He hasn't been in a situation where he's had to do that so Iceman's feat, while impressive, doesn't really determine anything in this battle.

Yes when back he was undergoing another stage of mutation & IIRC Emma Frost was incontrol using his powers to their potential.

Since then he has been shown to flash freeze huge bodies of water, freeze Thing solid, beat on Rulk(superheated hulk) with Ice Clones, and freeze Kuurth's head to absolute zero.

Don't have those scans but I do have scans of listed the feats.

Edit: How do we determine a winner if we don't uses feats?

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Dredeuced

The only possible chance Hitsu has is reiatsu crushing Iceman's untrained soul. His standard attacks cannot harm him in the slightest.

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: oh comeon man being mad on this site is like being mad at a homeless dog....almost impossible....unless it has rabies. Regardless I say it matters because the few feats that iceman has shown are without his full potential. His writers do not show his full potential because he would eventually have to be killed off. So they put restrictions on him mostly involving his emotions. So without limits I do believe iceman would be able to take tosh. Especially after seeing him defeat oblivion the cosmic entity I believe this. His ice constructs are very powerful also holding the likes of hulk.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone... read this. This isn't going to convince the Iceman fans that Tosh can win but, hopefully, what it will do is convince them that Iceman wouldn't win this fight as easily as they seem to think he would.

• Shikai: Hyōrinmaru's release command is "Sit Upon the Frozen Heavens". In its Shikai, Hyōrinmaru extends slightly in length, and gains a crescent-shaped blade attached to its hilt by a long metal chain, which can extend greatly, if necessary, by force of will. The chain itself can be used for attack, or to entangle a target.
Shikai Special Ability: Hyōrinmaru allows Hitsugaya to control water and ice. His slashes create an immense amount of spiritual power which overflows from the tip of the blade, creating a flow of ice shaped like a Chinese dragon. The dragon flies towards opponents and instantly freezes anything it touches. Hyōrinmaru can create multiple ice dragons to attack an opponent from various angles. Hitsugaya can also direct his slashes towards the ground and form a wave of ice, which rushes over his opponents, overwhelming and freezing them. The chain-blade also freezes anything Hitsugaya traps with it. The power it expels is so overwhelming that in Soul Society (where Hitsugaya is not placed under a limiter), its mere release affects the weather within the immediate vicinity, creating a thunderstorm or blizzard.
  • Bankai: Daiguren Hyōrinmaru: Hitsugaya's Bankai causes ice to flow from Hyōrinmaru onto Hitsugaya, starting at his right arm, which ice forms onto in the shape of a dragon's head around his sword hand, encasing the sword up to the hilt, which also changes from the shape of a four-pointed star to that of an eight-pointed star. The ice continues forming up over his shoulders, with two large wings sprouting from his back and a long tail. The ice forms down his left arm and encases his hand, which ends in a claw. Hitsugaya's feet are encased in ice in a similar manner to his left hand, as they also end in claws. These new ice limbs are movable, and can be used as an extension of himself to aid in battle. During some appearances of his Bankai, three flowers of ice form floating behind him, each consisting of four purple petals shaped like diamonds. These flowers melt away, petal by petal, as Hitsugaya's battle progresses, leading Shawlong Koufang to speculate that Hitsugaya's Bankai will deactivate when all twelve petals disappear, assuming that the captain's Bankai was incomplete due to his young age. During his fight with Luppi, these petals were noticeably absent, however, during his fight with Tier Harribel, they were present once more, and they also appeared once again during his fight with Aizen.
Bankai Special Ability: Much like his Shikai, Tōshirō can freeze objects and areas, though the radius and strength of the freezing is greater. Because the Bankai's freezing ability is much greater, Tōshirō can swing his tail around as a weapon to try and freeze objects. Hyōrinmaru's Bankai lets Tōshirō access several additional techniques.
  • Bankai Regeneration: During his battle with Luppi Antenor, Hitsugaya's Bankai was damaged. However, it regenerated, and Hitsugaya stated that as long as there is water in the air, his Bankai can be revived indefinitely.
  • Zanhyō Ningyō: Upon activating his Bankai, Tōshirō is able to create and shape a large amount of ice into his exact likeness. It is very life-like, as it can appear to bleed. He stated that he can usually only trick an opponent once with it, so he usually saves it for towards the end of a battle.
  • Shield of Ice Wings: Hitsugaya is capable of wrapping his wings around himself like a sphere, protecting him from attacks.

Ryūsenka: When Hitsugaya stabs his opponents, a huge burst of ice erupts from the point of contact between Hyōrinmaru and the opponents, encasing and freezing them. Hitsugaya then proceeds to shatter the ice, and his opponent with it.

Sennen Hyōrō: Hitsugaya creates many ice pillars, which encircle him and his enemy. At his command (when he turns his sword 90 degrees counter-clockwise), these pillars then move towards the enemy, enveloping and crushing them. Though this technique is very powerful, Hitsugaya infers that it takes a considerable amount of time to prepare, and therefore the distraction of his enemy is crucial in successfully completing this attack.

• Hyōten Hyakkasō: This ability is an extension of Hyorinmaru's Tensō Jūrin power. However, because Hitsugaya dislikes using Tensō Jūrin while his Bankai is active, he rarely uses it. The ability opens up a huge hole in the clouds, through which a large amount of snow floats down onto his opponent. As the snow comes into contact with the opponent, ice flowers sprout all over their body, instantly trapping them in a pillar of ice. Hitsugaya claimed that when the last of the 100 petals falls, the life of the one who touched it will be over.

Guncho Tsurara: Hitsugaya freezes water into ice and then swinges his Zanpakutō in an arc, firing an array of ice daggers at his target.

• Hyōryū Senbi: With this technique, Hitsugaya swings his sword in a linear direction and creates overflowing ice from his blade in the form of a crescent.

Zekku: This ability allows Hitsugaya to control his Hyouryū Senbi technique and send it up into the air.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 mr_ingenuity  Moderator
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#41 the_stegman  Moderator

Well...Toshiro COULD win with some types of kido....but just ice vs ice, Bobby takes it.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity: So how do you propose Iceman keep up with toshiro? He's nearly in the same speed range as ban kai ichigo..

Xaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Xaa

Toshiro

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@princearagorn1: Speed wise no but it only takes one thought to register absolute zero and as per OP Hitsugaya has no way to hurt him before that.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity: How about hundreds of simple slashes? Well, obviously, he can regenerate, but bobby's no majin boo, doesn't his regeneration take a heavy toll on him? And it takes time IIRC.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@princearagorn1 Being mentally exhausted & physically damned are to different things. And the fact that Ice Man can think to reform after his body evaporated means he could very well attack in the same circumstances.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the one who is closer to the element should win here.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1 Being mentally exhausted & physically damned are to different things. And the fact that Ice Man can think to reform after his body evaporated means he could very well attack in the same circumstances.

Not sure of that. Will he be able to think properly with what was once his brain separated? will his thinking process be equally proficient if his ice form is damaged heavily? or can he just think of the repairing? Depends a lot..

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Toshiro via kido or soul removal. People forget he's a shinigami. Soul removal is a basic technique for them.