Iceman vs Thor

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@butterflykyss: Yes but Iceman clearly stays on earth and we dont see what he can do outside of it maybe soon he will be in the top with Vulcan and Nate Grey where he belongs

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: OMFG read Astonishing X Men #65 and ypu will see Iceman doesnt have the DS nomore and clearly is still at full power and thats the same issue where he Transmutes Thor and Mjolnir into :O

I cant put the scans and you know it so atleast dont try to be ignorant and PM @hellionVulcan: or go read the issue but you most likely are gonna ignore me so i rest my case

Once again, I still have not seen him "transmute" Thor and Mjolnir, only freeze them. I've seen all the scans provided. That's the thing, when you make a claim like "the death seed didn't amp him" or "he was still as powerful after the death seed" you have to provide proof. Otherwise it is simply your opinion and should NOT be stated as fact.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icecold14: he didn't stay on earth he flew into space and was looking at earth from space. And we can't use speculation to determine how strong he is. We can only go based on canon.

He was shown full potential per raven being able to perform planetary feat. Storm has been there and done that without a silly seed :)

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@randomsid: The Death Seed don't amp : it unlocks the potential of individuals.

For exemple : The energy claws of Daken are Celestial Tech, not a part of The Death Seed.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: The Death Seed don't amp : it unlocks the potential of individuals.

For exemple : The energy claws of Daken are Celestial Tech, not a part of The Death Seed.

Yeah BS. Every single person to ever have the death seed was amped, even the writers said that it amped them.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: Okay one last time man i gived you ways that u can see for yourself go ahead read the issue and i bet you will eat your words

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#408  Edited By RandomSid82

@icecold14 said:

@randomsid: Okay one last time man i gived you ways that u can see for yourself go ahead read the issue and i bet you will eat your words

I have seen the scans already, how many times do I have to say that. He did not transmute Thor and Mjolnir, he transmuted the others present. It is evidenced by them showing up in a different location but Thor not showing up at that location.

No Caption Provided

He freezes Thor over, and the others are transmuted to a different location.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@butterflykyss: Your too funny now Storm couldnt do squat in those issues to Iceman she ecen says that she cant control the weather because of all the Ice so please this surely proofs Iceman is more of a threat :O

What Death Seed??? he clearly doesnt have a death seed in issue #65 and the wprld is till under his control and he even shows that hes more powerful

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: At the end of the issue he ends up in a Graveyard in Washington

copete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#411  Edited By copete

@icecold14 said:

I have seen the scans already, how many times do I have to say that. He did not transmute Thor and Mjolnir, he transmuted the others present. It is evidenced by them showing up in a different location but Thor not showing up at that location.

He mangled up Thor though... felt sorry for the God of Thunder.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@butterflykyss: Your too funny now Storm couldnt do squat in those issues to Iceman she ecen says that she cant control the weather because of all the Ice so please this surely proofs Iceman is more of a threat :O

What Death Seed??? he clearly doesnt have a death seed in issue #65 and the wprld is till under his control and he even shows that hes more powerful

Already said this like 5 times, the world is still under his control because it is still covered in ice. He isn't more powerful, he just has more material to work with.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@copete said:

@randomsid said:

@icecold14 said:

He mangled up Thor though... felt sorry for the God of Thunder.

Oh, I know, and I'm not saying Iceman is weak or anything. But I do get tired of people trying to give him feats he doesn't have and ignoring the clear fact that he was only able to do most of the things he did there because of being amped by the death seed. Even the writers confirmed that. But people still ignore it.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: No because once he gived up he clearly takes away all the snow from all over the world :o he does it by defeating his evil side :o he also has omnipresence and the transmutation so how exactly do you explain all this :o you keep bringing up he has the resources to work with why? It doesnt state nothing like that in the issue and everyone clearly say that Iceman is still the same but his fear is making him the way he is

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: No your ignoring things now -.- No writer says hes amped at all stop lying already god man -.-

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: No because once he gived up he clearly takes away all the snow from all over the world :o he does it by defeating his evil side :o he also has omnipresence and the transmutation so how exactly do you explain all this :o you keep bringing up he has the resources to work with why? It doesnt state nothing like that in the issue and everyone clearly say that Iceman is still the same but his fear is making him the way he is

It doesn't have to state it, it shows it by the earth being covered in ice. That is his power so of course he has more power when it is covered by ice.

@randomsid: No your ignoring things now -.- No writer says hes amped at all stop lying already god man -.-

Yes they did. It was posted in the other thread you and I argued over this very thing. The writers said he was amped by the death seed. Not my fault you want to ignore it.

mrb1p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icecold14: It did amp every other single individuals that had it though, but I guess Iceman is special.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: No storm can't beat Thor. However, Iceman wouldn't fair easily against a telepath say Emma Frost. However, Storm can mop the floor with most telepaths due to her being canonically highly resistant to them. The same is not true for Iceman. There are some characters he would fair better against and others Storm would. It doesn't discount that she has showings that are far greater than his.

Also if energy is present she can manipulate it. Large or small it's still at her command. Iceman can't create ice without moisture or water being present. Ice is water so if you remove all moisture remove the heat sync the same is true for him. He requires outside sources of material for his power to be fully functional.

Agreed.
Both requires raw material to be functional.

That's why AoA Iceman was killed by AoA Nightcrawler.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#420  Edited By butterflykyss

@butterflykyss said:

@realitywarper: No storm can't beat Thor. However, Iceman wouldn't fair easily against a telepath say Emma Frost. However, Storm can mop the floor with most telepaths due to her being canonically highly resistant to them. The same is not true for Iceman. There are some characters he would fair better against and others Storm would. It doesn't discount that she has showings that are far greater than his.

Also if energy is present she can manipulate it. Large or small it's still at her command. Iceman can't create ice without moisture or water being present. Ice is water so if you remove all moisture remove the heat sync the same is true for him. He requires outside sources of material for his power to be fully functional.

Agreed.

Both requires raw material to be functional.

That's why AoA Iceman was killed by AoA Nightcrawler.

Thank you very much. I remember that issue. It was pretty bad arse!

I'm not sure what issue you are talking about honestly, but any writer who says Storm can't do something because there is no weather is not well versed on how her powers function. She doesn't manipulate weather... she manipulates the energy patterns that govern the weather:

No Caption Provided

He needed the death seed to generate that much ice to cover the entire earth. Once it was there it didn't require much to manipulate it as it was an extension of him at that point. He still required the seed to unlock his potential to perform such a feat.

Storm again has already performed planetary level feats and without needing a seed to unlock her potential. The most recent occurring in her solo:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#421  Edited By icecold14

@butterflykyss: Yes the storm feats are bad ass but saying Iceman needed the death seed to freeze the world is just funny :o if you notice in the issues his fear clearly is what froze the planet because he felt depressed :o he didnt even know it was him who froze the planet until he found out later that his mood swings are what made the planet freeze

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@butterflykyss: Yes the storm feats are bad ass but saying Iceman needed the death seed to freeze the world is just funny :o if you notice in the issues his fear clearly is what froze the planet because he felt depressed :o he didnt even know it was him who froze the planet until he found out later that his mood swings are what made the planet freeze

Answer me this... was the death seed inside of him before or after he froze the planet?

@butterflykyss: Yep.

Rick Remender is very good isn't it ? :)

I am actually not a RR fan, but I thought that was pretty intense.

theendgame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The real question here is how hard are Thors nipples by the end of this fight!?

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@butterflykyss: Actually the death seed was the reason he became depressed making him freeze the planet so pretty much the seed never amped him at all it just took control of his anger and fear and it let the world suffer the consequences

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The real question here is how hard are Thors nipples by the end of this fight!?

I agree lol.

@butterflykyss: Actually the death seed was the reason he became depressed making him freeze the planet so pretty much the seed never amped him at all it just took control of his anger and fear and it let the world suffer the consequences

Soooooooooooo the Death Seed was inside of him when he became depressed and as a result of the depression he froze the planet.

Ok all I needed to know :D

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@butterflykyss: Yeah something like that i actually meant that the death seed didnt amp him :o it just helped him let out everything without caring about anything :o

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@butterflykyss: Yeah something like that i actually meant that the death seed didnt amp him :o it just helped him let out everything without caring about anything :o

And that's a good thing. But you do realize that all the stuff I showed in terms of Storm didn't require her needing help is my only point. This is a good showing for Bobby and I do think a fully realized Bobby can take Thor ( and I acknowledge Storm can't beat thor at this moment) but Storm has vastly greater showings that have been performed without help. To suggest that he is better in terms of power is not a true statement if you look at this objectively in my humble opinion. :D

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@butterflykyss: Yeah the difference being bobby is afraid of his power while Storm isnt thats why she has better feats :O

If Iceman just stood up to his power he would be going solo right now lol :)

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@butterflykyss: Yeah the difference being bobby is afraid of his power while Storm isnt thats why she has better feats :O

If Iceman just stood up to his power he would be going solo right now lol :)

Well actually Storm holds back a good portion of the time as her powers can result in irreparable damage to the climate and weather as it exists. And perhaps... bobby needs to man up lOl

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#433  Edited By icecold14

@butterflykyss: Same here with Iceman i mean the writters dont want bobby freezing the world in every issue he appears do they?This is why i hate when people say "Oh well why hasnt Iceman shown that type of power again?" Well to all those people it would be pretty stupid if he froze the world everytime he appears wouldnt it?

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@butterflykyss: Same here with Iceman i mean the writters dont want bobby freezing the world in every issue he appears do they?This is why i hate when people say "Oh well why hasnt Iceman shown that type of power again?" Well to all those people it would be pretty stupid if he froze the world everytime he appears wouldnt it?

Agreed, people say the same thing about the galatic core feat. However, there hasn't really been a situation where Storm could perform such a feat again. I totally see what you are saying.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BladeNB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Full potential Iceman stomps so hard

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thor 3/4

Poseidondawg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iceman goes intangible and seeps into thors lungs freezing them then putting him in unbreakable ice. easy win for ice man.

Curbstomp icestomp. frostystomp. easy peezy breexy beautiful cover girl

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#439  Edited By XiiX

He can't something something moisture of/in all of the something, so Iceman stomps.

--Every Iceman argument I think I've ever seen.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Thor goes H2H, most likely iceman. However Thor does have a different physiology to humans....

If Thor keeps his distance, fights smart and uses all of his power, then the Odinson wins no doubt, he's too versatile. Even if all of his attacks fail (unlikely) he could just destroy the planet or BFR Bobby to another dimension or the sun

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

thor

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor

karleman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#443  Edited By karleman

@xiix: Why can he not? If his powers untitled him the ability to go all the way down to moisture and travel any where and reform himself. Then why can't he go inside of Thor? If he has the ability to take the temperature to subzero in a matter of seconds. Then why can he not freeze Thor? And don't forget if he is in ice form he is immortal! But look up his powers and what level mutant his is, because not even professor X is in the same level as him.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

fiodestromus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump
if anyones willing
I'd like more opinions on this

JasonBourne_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iceman goes intangible and seeps into thors lungs freezing them then putting him in unbreakable ice. easy win for ice man.

Curbstomp icestomp. frostystomp. easy peezy breexy beautiful cover girl

Lolz

AlphaAboveAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What bs? Thor wins this with so much ease. Curbstomp written all over.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#448  Edited By Outside_85
No Caption Provided

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#449  Edited By jay_z94

Iceman can't permanently put down Thor.

But the only way I see Thor winning is if he destroys the planet or BFR's Bobby, the sun should do the trick.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Iceman. He creates dozens of clones to confuse Thor and then bombards him with Ice spears.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided