ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By ghost_rider1
@The_Roman

@ghost_rider1: Did you even look at the scans? Executioner (a Frost Giant, whose primary power is freezing), froze Thor solid. Thor busted out of it easy.

Thor has withstood much colder temperatures than Bobby uses to freeze his enemies.

U are so ignorant of iceman powers. I saw thor frozen solid but that's not the same way iceman freezes his opponents. Thor BODY was frozen....not his MOLECULES!!! Iceman freezes not only your body but your internal organs as well. That includes blood, heart, lungs, kidneys etc....when he freezes u to that level u DIE! Thor can't defend himself to that level of freezing. His body is superhuman durabily. His internal organs are NOT! Iceman freezes his blood his brain will shut down. His heart will stop beating. Thor will die
The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By The_Roman

@ghost_rider1: You are ignorant of Thor's villains. Ymir, King of the Frost Giants, can kill Asgardians through freezing with a single touch. Thor has kicked his chilly a$$ multiple times.

You are also ignorant of Thor's powers. Every bit of his physiology, both external and internal is superhumanly durable, and able to withstand the freezing of Executioner, Ymir, and the void of space.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By ghost_rider1
@The_Roman

@ghost_rider1: You are ignorant of Thor's villains. Ymir, King of the Frost Giants, can kill Asgardians through freezing with a single touch. Thor has kicked his chilly a$$ multiple times.

You are also ignorant of Thor's powers. Every bit of his physiology, both external and internal is superhumanly durable, and able to withstand the freezing of Executioner, Ymir, and the void of space.

Helll no...I know a lot about thor. Ymir freezes the body of his enemies with a single touch. Thor internal organs are just as vulnerable as a human. If a human stab thor in the heart he will die....his internal organs are not superhuman. I well aware if his physiology. His body cans withstand great temperatures...that's why he don't freeze in space. Iceman main power is freezing on a molecul level. U can't seem to comprehend that. When iceman freezes his heart and blood. Its game over for thor. Everything shuts down. Ymir can freez his body all day. But freezing his body isn't the same as freezing his brain and blood. I know a lot about thor and probably know more than you do apparently....but u know nothing of iceman
The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By The_Roman

@ghost_rider1: You can't seem to comprehend that Thor's entire physiology has the same durability as his skin. Ymir freezes everything, the blood, organs, brain, heart, everything. Thor has punked him repeatedly. There is literally no way for Iceman to put Thor down.

If Bobby tries to freeze Thor, he'll just break out. Whereas if Thor strikes Bobby with a lightning bolt, Bobby will be KO'd.

Bottom line, Thor can put Iceman down easy.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By ghost_rider1
@The_Roman

@ghost_rider1: You can't seem to comprehend that Thor's entire physiology has the same durability as his skin. Ymir freezes everything, the blood, organs, brain, heart, everything. Thor has punked him repeatedly. There is literally no way for Iceman to put Thor down.

If Bobby tries to freeze Thor, he'll just break out. Whereas if Thor strikes Bobby with a lightning bolt, Bobby will be KO'd.

Omg!?!? Are u serious??? So if thor gets stabbed in the heart he will live??? Talking to u is useless. YMIR FREEZES AN ENEMY BODY! HIS BLOOD AND INTERNAL ORGANS ARE NOT FROZEN. That's why he can breakout of that. If u seriously believe that thor heart and lungs are superhuman then something is seriously wrong with u. Because his vital organs can be damaged. Iceman freezes all of that....not just his physical body like the frost giant can do. Talking to u is getting nowhere. And a lightning bolt will do nothing to iceman. He is basically immortal. Any damage done to him he will reform instantly. Lightning bolts and strength doesn't do much to him at all.
The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By The_Roman

@ghost_rider1: Oh, and by the way, Thor could use Mjolnir to block Iceman's icy blasts, and hen blast him with an atomic flare

Mjolnir can block energy
Mjolnir can block energy
Even constant beams of energy
Aaaaaaatomic FLARE! (Admit it, that would be cool as a finishing move in a fighting game).
Aaaaaaatomic FLARE! (Admit it, that would be cool as a finishing move in a fighting game).
The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By The_Roman

@ghost_rider1: Yes, Ymir freezes the entire physical body, both inside and out. That includes all the organs, etc. Thor has defeated him. Therefore, Thor can beat Iceman, as Iceman cannot do anything that Thor has not encountered from Ymir.

Besides, Iceman and Thor met Ymir together once. Iceman basically crapped snowballs until Thor BFR'd Ymir.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By ghost_rider1
@The_Roman

@ghost_rider1: Oh, and by the way, Thor could use Mjolnir to block Iceman's icy blasts, and hen blast him with an atomic flare

Mjolnir can block energy
Mjolnir can block energy
Lol!!!!!!!!!!!! Do u actually think iceman have to use a blast to freez someone???????? Iceman will freeze his molecules by THINKING about it. He can manipulate the blood in a human body and freeze it just because he want to. I'm done with u because ur ignorance of iceman is getting most disturbing
The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By The_Roman

@ghost_rider1: Show me scans of Iceman freezing his opponents blood by thinking about it.

When has he ever done so?

Quartermaim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Quartermaim

Here is yet another way Thor can win....

No Caption Provided

Bobby is frozen in time.

The End

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#111  Edited By nefarious

Iceman gets stomped. His powers won't work on Thor.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By ghost_rider1
@The_Roman

@ghost_rider1: Show me scans of Iceman freezing his opponents blood by thinking about it.

When has he ever done so?

He manipulates the moisture in the air and freezes it. That's his ability. I can't post scans at this moment. Same thing how magneto manipulates magnetic forces and magneto can manipulate the iron in a person's body. Same thing with iceman but its moisture instead of metal. By manipulationg the moisture in the human body he can freeze it instantly. He don't have to hit someone with anything to freeze someone on a molecular level. Ymir has never frozen anyone on a molecular level. Iceman powers are on a whole other scale than the frost giant. The entire human body is made of molecules. And 75 percent of the human body is made of water. He freezes on a molecula level that no one else have been able to do in the marvel universe to my knowledge. And I know how powerful ymir is and his capabilities. And freezing on a molecular level isn't one of them
ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By ghost_rider1
@Nefarious
Really?! But iceman powers worked and defeated oblivion...who is wayyyyy more durable and stronger than thor. Iceman freezes molecules. There is nothing thor can do against that.
Quartermaim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Quartermaim

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Nefarious

Really?! But iceman powers worked and defeated oblivion...who is wayyyyy more durable and stronger than thor. Iceman freezes molecules. There is nothing thor can do against that.

Show us scans please

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#115  Edited By nefarious
@ghost_rider1: That feat has to be PIS. It just has to be. If it happened..that is...
ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By ghost_rider1
@Quartermaim

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Nefarious

Show us scans please

I don't think I can post scans...but ill try
The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By The_Roman

@ghost_rider1: I'll just list a series of ways Thor can beat Iceman w/scans.

1. Tearing him apart with strength that makes steel seem as weak as paper.
    No Caption Provided
  2. Punching him with the force it would take to level a mountain
    No Caption Provided
  3. Way too fast
  4. Godblast
    No Caption Provided
  5. Anti-Force Blast
    No Caption Provided
  6. Hitting him so hard with Mjolnir that his 'very molecules disassemble and fall apart'.
    No Caption Provided
  7. Time manipulation - e.g. Time freeze, time rewinding.
  8. BFR
  9. Use the Sun's rays to hypnotise him.
    Use the Sun's rays to hypnotise him.
  10. Putting Iceman to sleep
Sleep spell
Sleep spell
The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By The_Roman

@Nefarious: Did happen, total PIS.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By ghost_rider1

@The_Roman:

I just told u that strength means nothing to iceman. U can hitt him and break him all day but he wont get anywhere doing that

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By The_Roman

@ghost_rider1: BFR, Time Freeze, Reversing Time and killing him when he's a child (before his mutation activates), hypnosis, sleep spell, atomic flare, God blast which not only stopped Juggernaut, but pushed him back, anti-force blast which would have killed Thanos, Iceman can't even see him, making his molecules disassemble from each other.

All of these could beat Iceman.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By XiiX

@Quartermaim: I believe this is what ghost_rider1 was referring to

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By ghost_rider1
No Caption Provided

@Quartermaim said:

@ghost_rider1 said:

Show us scans please

@Nefarious

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By ghost_rider1
@The_Roman

@ghost_rider1: BFR, Time Freeze, Reversing Time and killing him when he's a child (before his mutation activates), hypnosis, sleep spell, atomic flare, God blast which not only stopped Juggernaut, but pushed him back, anti-force blast which would have killed Thanos, Iceman can't even see him, making his molecules disassemble from each other.

All of these could beat Iceman.

Thor can't manipulate time anymore...and u can't BFR someone that can get back to earth. Iceman won't give thor time to power up for a god blast or anti force blast. And thor has been blitzed by wolverine, mongoose, spiderman and others. His reflexes are extremely slow. Iceman can flash freeze his brain before he do all that
The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By The_Roman

@ghost_rider1: How can Iceman get back to Earth if Thor BFR's him to another dimension?

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#125  Edited By dernman

Thor

DocFatalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By DocFatalis

@XiiX said:

@Quartermaim: I believe this is what ghost_rider1 was referring to

How could this happen? Oblivion is supposed to be a cosmic abstract, was that really him?

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By The_Roman

@DocFatalis: I like to look no more into it and accept it as PIS.

Asagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#128  Edited By Asagod

@ghost_rider1 said:

@The_Roman

Omg!?!? Are u serious??? So if thor gets stabbed in the heart he will live??? Talking to u is useless. YMIR FREEZES AN ENEMY BODY! HIS BLOOD AND INTERNAL ORGANS ARE NOT FROZEN. That's why he can breakout of that. If u seriously believe that thor heart and lungs are superhuman then something is seriously wrong with u. Because his vital organs can be damaged. Iceman freezes all of that....not just his physical body like the frost giant can do. Talking to u is getting nowhere. And a lightning bolt will do nothing to iceman. He is basically immortal. Any damage done to him he will reform instantly. Lightning bolts and strength doesn't do much to him at all.

Actually, even ordinary asgardians can survive a short period of time without their hearts, and Thor is far from being an ordinary asgardian!

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By ghost_rider1
@The_Roman

@ghost_rider1: How can Iceman get back to Earth if Thor BFR's him to another dimension?

If he BFR him to another dimension then that is a different story. But like I said before. Thor reflexes are not very impressive. How will thor BFR him to another dimension before iceman shut off his brain.
The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By The_Roman

@ghost_rider1: Show me proof of Iceman shutting off someone's brain in combat?

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By ghost_rider1
@The_Roman

@ghost_rider1: Show me proof of Iceman shutting off someone's brain in combat?

I don't have any scans of him doing that....the reason I say he CAN do that is because he freezes the moisture in their body. Blood has moisture in it and if he freezes his blood and stop the blood flow to his brain what do u think will happen?? Thor brain will shut down because its not getting any oxygen and he will pass out. That's basically what I'm saying
The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By The_Roman

@ghost_rider1: Unless he's done it, there's no feats to suggest he can.

You have provided no proof at all.

Thor still wins.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By ghost_rider1
@The_Roman

@ghost_rider1: Unless he's done it, there's no feats to suggest he can.

You have provided no proof at all.

Thor still wins.

Ill see if I can find a scan where he froze every molecule in their body
Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@ghost_rider1: Something like this I believe your looking for

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By ghost_rider1

No Caption Provided

@The_Roman:This is a scan of him fights legion and he freeze every molecule in his body. If he does this to Thor not even him will survive it. If he freezes Thor molecules then he freezes his blood, and when that happens the brain and everything in his body stops functioning

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By ghost_rider1
@Ferdelance
No Caption Provided

@ghost_rider1: Something like this I believe your looking for

Perfect!!! Thank you so much. I'll use this scan in the future
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@ghost_rider1:

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By ghost_rider1
@The_Roman

Ferdelance have the perfect scan of how easy iceman can win this...it proves that he can freeze the blood flow to his brain just by thinking it. He doesn't have to even touch thor to win this fight.
Malevolent1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Malevolent1

Not only will Thor bust out of the ice....he is WAY faster than Ice man. Thor has demonstrated microsecond combat reflexes. Bobby Drake gets hit with the hammer before he can react. Also, to assert that Thor being frozen by a frost giant is not the same as being frozen at the molecular level is makes no sense. How else is anything frozen EXCEPT on a molecular level? This fight is a curbstomp in favor of Thor.

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By The_Roman

@ghost_rider1: Thor can BFR him to another dimension. All he needs to do is spin that hammer, and he can get Mjolnir twirling FTL faster than Bobby will freeze him, I think.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By ghost_rider1
@Malevolent1
Not only will Thor bust out of the ice....he is WAY faster than Ice man. Thor has demonstrated microsecond combat reflexes. Bobby Drake gets hit with the hammer before he can react. Also, to assert that Thor being frozen by a frost giant is not the same as being frozen at the molecular level is makes no sense. How else is anything frozen EXCEPT on a molecular level? This fight is a curbstomp in favor of Thor.
Its different from being frozen in a sheath of ice and being frozen on a molecular level. And thor doesn't have microsecond reflexes if he has been blitzed by street level characters. He have FTL travel speed...not reflexes. And he can still shut off thor brain all together
ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By ghost_rider1
@The_Roman

@ghost_rider1: Thor can BFR him to another dimension. All he needs to do is spin that hammer, and he can get Mjolnir twirling FTL faster than Bobby will freeze him, I think.

I highly doubt thor have time to BFR him before iceman freeze his blood with a simple thought...but I guess we will have to agree to disagree
acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By acer51

LOL.

hyperbeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By hyperbeing

i belivei n scnerios used if thoir attacks bobby before he cna transform or fightsh im in hiss human form bobby is dead. but if he transforms he will have a good chcne really iceman did beat oblivion and thtas the final count i odntk now if oblivion was cought of guard or somehting but all i know is thats what happened . plushas any of you see age of apaocoplise timeline bobby he is basicaly 616 bobby but more serious he was able to teleport with his aibltites by brekaing ppl apoart hwat can keep him form breraking thor apart i odnt have scans but i gues some of you ugys may have the feat

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By ghost_rider1
@hyperbeing

i belivei n scnerios used if thoir attacks bobby before he cna transform or fightsh im in hiss human form bobby is dead. but if he transforms he will have a good chcne really iceman did beat oblivion and thtas the final count i odntk now if oblivion was cought of guard or somehting but all i know is thats what happened . plushas any of you see age of apaocoplise timeline bobby he is basicaly 616 bobby but more serious he was able to teleport with his aibltites by brekaing ppl apoart hwat can keep him form breraking thor apart i odnt have scans but i gues some of you ugys may have the feat

There are scans posted on the previous page why iceman wins
Journal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Journal

Thor vapes Iceman with one Blast.

hyperbeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By hyperbeing

buth e can turn into vapor naturaly so he canjsut reform him slef the onyl way thor can beatboby is if he kills his soul or sends him to another dimention in wich he has no power in.

Malevolent1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Malevolent1

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Malevolent1

Its different from being frozen in a sheath of ice and being frozen on a molecular level. And thor doesn't have microsecond reflexes if he has been blitzed by street level characters. He have FTL travel speed...not reflexes. And he can still shut off thor brain all together

1) Your assertion that being frozen in a sheath of ice and being frozen on a molecular level has no basis and is without merit.

2) Thor does have microsecond reaction speed. He is generally considered to be a "bullet timer"; fast enough to keep ahead of or deflect bullets. The Flash, Superman and The Silver Surfer have all been hit by opponents far slower than them. Unfortunately, that does not negate their well chronicled past speed feats; these characters are all well known for their speed. Please review the rules in making a distinction between characters taking hits when they don't have to (typically for the sake of plot, more commonly known as PIS). Thor tanking hits from slower opponents proves nothing other than the writer is trying to make things interesting or he is too ignorant to realize the character actually has super speed.

3) Bobby Drake is not superhumanly fast. Thor is:

No Caption Provided

Notice the distance between the hammer and Thor when Thor strikes one of the Enchanters

No Caption Provided

Yeah. The above scan is a great indicator of Thor's speed.

No Caption Provided

My guess is the above officers are firing .38 caliber bullets. Depending on the weight of the bullet (anywhere from 110 to 200 grains), you get a velocity of anywhere from 700 to 900 ft/second. Those officers are approximately, what? 20 yards away? Yeah, I'd say Thor is plenty fast enough to react in combat situations to deal with a very HUMANLY fast (or slow) Bobby Drake. The above speed feats are indications that Thor is plenty fast enough to 1) throw his hammer and take out Drake 2) hit him with a shot of anti-force 3) if Drake is close enough, Thor can blitz him.

Let's break it down even further. A 1000 lb brown bear can cover 50 yards (half the distance of a football field) in three seconds. That's 150 feet in three seconds. That's fifty feet per second. Typically, when folks get mauled, even when carrying side arms, they are not fast enough to react before they have been bull rushed. The bullets Thor deflected at approximately 20 yards, 60 feet cover (depending on the bullet) approximately 700 feet per second. At the very least, Thor has PLENTY of time to deflect by twirling his hammer, by simply dodging or firing a responsive blast of his own if he wants to avoid getting encumbered by ice. Thor has endured extremes of both heat and cold on numerous occasions. Even if Bobby is able to freeze Thor, Thor is more than strong enough to burst the ice. And in case you are not aware, freezing an opponent for a few moments does not a win make. Freezing him indefinitely? Sure.

This matchup is a curb stomp. Reasonably, Bobby stands little to no chance of handling Thunder God, who according to board rules, is fighting his best.

Quartermaim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Quartermaim

I posted this on another thread. Thor can also do this:

No Caption Provided

Thor sucks out Bobby's lifeforce for the win.

Avatar image for blacklightning13
Blacklightning13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

How could Iceman possibly win? Thor is so much better than him.