Iceman vs Superman

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/2/23374/3264997-astonishing+x-men+064-019.jpg

vs

http://insidepulse.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Superman-New-52-concept-art-Jim-Lee.jpg

Round 1: new 52 supes vs bobby, both morals on.

Round two: pre 52 supes vs bobby, both bloodlusted.

No speedblits.

Iceman stars of in ice form.

They fight in a battlefield with high humidity and sunlight levels.

Round 1: Iceman said he would steal lois from supes if he beat him in a fight, so they have a friendly fight to see who gets her.

Round 2: Iceman eats another death seed and starts going on a rampage and kills lois and the Jla, supes is the only hero left to stop him, who wins.

scorphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iceman... loses.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By eternityx

Iceman should be able to win easily, but there are a lot of Superman fanboys on this site who are immediately going to say Superman.

scorphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eternityx: I know little of Iceman and I still don't see how he would "Kill" Superman easily...

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well i think iceman would win many superman fans are bringing up the "raising his body temp feat" and what not, so i just want others opinions on this, supes is no joke but neither is iceman. and if you post who wins say for which round please.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By eternityx

@scorphon: Turn in gas form so he can no longer be hurt and he'll then freeze all the moisture in Superman's body as well as all his internal organs.

I may have over exaggerated by saying easily.

scorphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't Fanboy superman I just don't know enough about Iceman I know very little as I said so yeah.

Avatar image for resurrectionist
resurrectionist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

both rounds ICEMAN is VICTORIOUS!!! Omega Level Mutants are nearly impossible to kill..

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By kyrees

@eternityx: the other thread about iceman vs superman has covered much of the possibilities of this fight and that iceman could just go gas form and freeze everything in superman's body has also been covered there

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Kryptonian anatomy the same as humans?

If so then Bobby can do that whole freeze his blood/organs thing and win both rounds.

If not then Bobby takes Round 1 and Supes takes Round 2.

Jmarshmallow

Blackdog2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: since when has Superman lost to ANYONE via being frozen? Superman can move a planet, move at light speed, walk the surface of the sun, and he is invulnerable from the inside as well! Give me a break here. This is a mismatch.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a stalemate.

Guess Iceman could technically win via incapacitation.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackdog2009: read the other thread i have already answered to regarding this fight

MarlboroMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dont think Superman can do anything against Iceman, and not so sure but Iceman's level of air manipulation propably hurt Supe

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I guess like the other thread 'Iceman will stab Superman with an ice shard to win'...

good day

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DireDrill

This is at best a draw.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: It's similar, but it depends on authors. I believe in All-star Superman, Superman stated he couldn't have kids with lois because they're physiology/anatomy was too different, but that's non-canon. He also is canonically stated to have indestructible brain tissue. I don't think he has anything uber specific that says his internals cannot be frozen though.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Kryptonian anatomy the same as humans?

If so then Bobby can do that whole freeze his blood/organs thing and win both rounds.

If not then Bobby takes Round 1 and Supes takes Round 2.

Jmarshmallow

That doesn't always work, he tried it on Thor and just broke out of an ice construct and struck him with lightning

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: It's similar, but it depends on authors. I believe in All-star Superman, Superman stated he couldn't have kids with lois because they're physiology/anatomy was too different, but that's non-canon. He also is canonically stated to have indestructible brain tissue. I don't think he has anything uber specific that says his internals cannot be frozen though.

IIRC It's always been stated that his can't have kids with Lois, not just in All- Star Superman

scorphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Couldn't Superman just win via BFR? I'm just asking because I know nothing of Iceman lol.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@dratini1331: @dondave: Well in that case, stalemate on Round 1, since freezing wont work, and Supes "theoretically" BFR's him via blowing up the earth on Round 2.

Jmarshmallow

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By CheeseSticks

@blackdog2009 said:

@kyrees: since when has Superman lost to ANYONE via being frozen? Superman can move a planet, move at light speed, walk the surface of the sun, and he is invulnerable from the inside as well! Give me a break here. This is a mismatch.

There's no one powerful enough to match Iceman in ice manipulation in DC Comics. That's why Superman never got frozen.

scorphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By scorphon

@cheesesticks: I can name a few magic users that would beat Iceman.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheesesticks: That's not true. There's lots of people who can match his cold levels, because Comic writers just arbitrarily give Ice based villains access to absolute zero. Captain Cold is the first one that comes to mind. Bobby simply has the whole physically ice thing going on too, and more flexibility, but there are a lot of people that can match his output.

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By CheeseSticks

@dratini1331 said:

@cheesesticks: That's not true. There's lots of people who can match his cold levels, because Comic writers just arbitrarily give Ice based villains access to absolute zero. Captain Cold is the first one that comes to mind. Bobby simply has the whole physically ice thing going on too, and more flexibility, but there are a lot of people that can match his output.

If you think Captain Cold and Iceman can do equal damage to Superman, you've got a problem.

@scorphon: Ok? Name me one magic user who can manipulate ice and water better than Iceman?

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman, curbstomp.

Iceman is overrated with the "freezes molecules" argument, and reforming doesn't make him stand an adequate chance against Superman..

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheesesticks: what? They freeze at the exact same temperature. They have the same maximum damage output. Bobby has more flexibility, and greater manipulation, but they, by definition, do the exact same total output.

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By CheeseSticks

@dratini1331 said:

@cheesesticks: what? They freeze at the exact same temperature. They have the same maximum damage output. Bobby has more flexibility, and greater manipulation, but they, by definition, do the exact same total output.

You obviously don't know anything about Iceman. Can Captain Cold transfer his mind into any single drop of water? Can he take out the moister from your body? Can he take out every water on earth and make the earth into a new ice age? I don't think so. Iceman control over water far exceed what Captain Cold can do. Iceman can take out the moister in your lung, Cold can't.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheesesticks: I didn't say Captain Cold could do anything of the sort. I even said that Cold has less manipulation. I said they can freeze at the exact same level, why is factually true.

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheesesticks: I didn't say Captain Cold could do anything of the sort. I even said that Cold has less manipulation. I said they can freeze at the exact same level, why is factually true.

Captain Cold would tired a lot quicker than Iceman though. In the context, Iceman would probably be able to contain Superman a lot more than Captain Cold.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Dratini1331

@cheesesticks: It's not about containment, it's about damage output. I'm just saying that their are characters in DC that can cause similar damage outputs, so there is a potential test if someone has Captain Cold vs Superman scans, and we could see if Bobby could externally harm superman with absolute zero.

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By CheeseSticks

@dratini1331 said:

@cheesesticks: It's not about containment, it's about damage output. I'm just saying that their are characters in DC that can cause similar damage outputs, so there is a potential test if someone has Captain Cold vs Superman scans, and we could see if Bobby could externally harm superman with absolute zero.

Like i told you Captain Cold would tired too quick. Superman need to be attack by absolute zero a lot more than what Cold can do to damage him. Iceman has nearly unlimited power, so he could attack Supes a lot more and a lot longer than Cold.

Blackdog2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Blackdog2009

@cheesesticks: what? Nobody has frozen Supes because he cannot be killed by being frozen! Otherwise Luthor, Darkseid or Brainiac would have used that trick a long time ago. This is rich. Fanboys giving Iceman this godlike status when the guy (as far as I know) doesn't even know how to fully use his powers yet. Yeah go ahead and transfer your essence into a drop of water Bobby, what good will that do you against a planet shaker like Superman? Ok turn to gaseous ice, Superman can run around you and turn you into a windy mess where you will be too mentally unstable and confused to know what the f$&ck is going on. Enough of this crap with Iceman. Call me the next time the Fantastic Four, The Xmen, or the Avengers go to Iceman for help so they can defeat the Skrulls, Kang, Magneto, or even Green Goblin and his fake Avengers! This is SUPERMAN we're talking about. Have some sense. Superman has fought gods and had come out victorious. Superman has beaten Doomsday, Imperiex, Darkseid, Brainiac, renegade Angel armies, and magical imps from the fifth dimension that can do ANYTHING with reality. What mega level bad guy has iceman ever beaten by himself?

houseshm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: "Supes "theoretically" BFR's him via blowing up the earth on Round 2."

Post crisis superman cant blow up the earth. He blew up the moon and got knocked out with his IMP which is his most powerful attack. Anyone able to moonbust should be able to knock him out and kill him

No Caption Provided

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By CheeseSticks

@blackdog2009: Iceman can augment his own strength and hurt Superman.

@jmarshmallow : Iceman can travel and live in space. He can create ice and walk on it. He would fight like he's on earth. See the latest Astonishing X-Men arc to see the proof.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really great arguements guys, no one is trolling, just sensible debating.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

This again.....what I iceman gonna do throw snowballs at superman? Keep moving from drop of water to drop of water? Reform 3 times before he's exhausted and reverts to human form? Superman must be terrified

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Sebast_Allen

@sog7dc: Do you know anything about iceman

http://www.google.co.za/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CCkQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwiki.answers.com%2FQ%2FHow_hot_is_a_nuclear_explosion&ei=BBseUo6PBMerhAe90IGICg&usg=AFQjCNEN26-uG6sN4BHr9yiyrhDEB4UlZQ&sig2=Y6PpYwLz-Db3OGKzj51RTw&bvm=bv.51156542,d.ZG4

Iceman flash froze a fusion core exploding (equivelant to a nuke) nuke dude, he froze hulk and hulk couldnt break free for a few minutes an that looked like quite a thin ice barrier ariund the hulk. I would not count iceman out so quickly dude, unless supes can raise his body temp to sun heat levels.

Everyone please stop just saying stomp in supermans favour.

And iceman has easily reformed in deserts and showed no signs of fatigue what so ever, so he can reform a great number of times in the battlefield he's in.

Think of this battle as me making it so i can debate why iceman wins, i gave supes no disadvantages and even gave him a battlefield that is really sunny as well as very humid for iceman.