Iceman vs Superman

Avatar image for the_last_kryptonian
the_last_kryptonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Morals on, idk enough about iceman to say who'd win. But I do know his intangibility could be an issue. However, morals off, superman dominates. He would use his laser vision to it's fullest extent, which would burn hotter than the sun and almost instantly melt iceman on contact. However, superman would most likely not do this morals on, as he knows it'd kill a man made of ice. Honestly. I think heat vision is the only way supes can take this one. So morals off stomps, morals on might lose.

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202 X_insignia1  Online

@spiderbuck

Just to put it out there, Bobby was only able to affect Sunfire's ability is because in the previous panel he was unconscious, so while Sunfire was out Bobby was increasing the old so the chemical reaction for Sunfire to generate heat wouldn't operate, hence why sunfire was unable to access his powers.His powers weren't active. I don't see Iceman having that advantage in this fight considering that both will be conscious. One could assume that he could not of affected Sunfire in the same manner if his powers were active.

BrokenSpear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By BrokenSpear
@sog7dc said:

1. ok that's a good point....but doesn't prove that bobby can freeze someone who has control over their body temperature.

2. no because supermans powers are due to his kryptonian physiology and sunfires are that he is amutant that biochemically ionizes matter into plasma. so while supermans power comes from his physiology sunfires come from him being able to create a chemical process wherein the end result is fire. so unless you can show me bobby stopping someone from using powers that are based in their physiology then theres no way bobby can control clarks body temp or stop his heat vision. in other words can bobby stop.

3. scans of that?

4. well that's not really impressive considering supermans heat vision is hotter than the sun. sun> nuclear explosion

***and just as an added point. supes has arctic breathe (admittedly the breadth [ see what I did there?] of this power has never been explored it stands to reason that a guy that can creat subzero temperatures can tank them as well.

1. I hear you, but superman only raised his body temperature enough to melt silicon, the melting point of silicon is 1,683 kelvin, iceman was able to snuff out a 1,000,000 kelvin explosion with relative ease.

Unless you can post me a scan of superman raising his body temperature in excess of 1,000,000 kelvin i'd have to say iceman's chances of freezing clarks's brains are pretty good.

2. You have a point with the heat vision, but since normal body heat is generated through biochemical reactions i don't see why superman's would be any different.

3.I looked it up, he only achieved it once with the help of the human torch, but i do have a scan of iceman hitting temperatures near absolute zero.

4. You really think snuffing out a nuclear blast is a unimpressive? Idk what to say to that.

Superman's heat vision may be hotter than the sun and i'm sure he can vaporize bobby, but as long as there's a single water molecule present (even it it's in superman's body) bobby can't die.

**** Everyone knows superman can tank extreme cold, the question here is whether he can resist having every water molecule in his body flash frozen, if he can still fight after having his moisture removed or if he can still operate after having his brain frozen.

Round 1 is a stalemate

Round 2 can go either way.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By kyrees

@cheesesticks said:

@kyrees said:

@cheesesticks: except it doesn't take a lot of stamina to break such clones and superman never gets tired, especially if the sun is up. what's preventing superman to speed blitz iceman ?

morals off, what's preventing superman from destroying antartica or ,possibly worse, earth if his conscience was just scattered everywhere ? has iceman survived space for that matter ?

-Iceman is an omega level Mutant. This means that morals off Iceman has nearly unlimited power. So, he will not really tired.

- Just like i said in my previous post Iceman can hide his mind in any ice he create so Supes won't know where he is.

- Iceman doesn't need to breath so yeah he can go in space. In the latest Astonishing X-Men he bring someone(Karma?) with him in space to look at the earth.

nearly unlimited power is still limited and is not equal to an alien that absorbs solar energy constantly. unless iceman covers antartica with thick ice to prevent sunlight and superman not bothering to break that ice, superman would outpace iceman on endurance

except ice is a solid state of matter and can be transported/thrown anywhere (like the sun or ,god forbid, a black hole). you can't create that much ice in space either, without enough elements to do so where does his essence go then if superman disintinegrates earth with morals off ?

@brokenspear said:

2. You have a point with the heat vision, but since normal body heat is generated through biochemical reactions i don't see why superman's would be any different.

i would have to call you out on that. you're assuming superman has the same physiology as us humans. kyrptonian physiology is already unique enough that it only needs yellow solar radiation to be sustained (kal only eats and drinks because he was brought up in earth thus putting in his mind that he needs to drink or eat) and boosts said kryptonian capabalities to even godlike level. superman is already different enough on that and it is quite assumptive that the biological processes that happens on humans would be the same on kryptonians

Avatar image for swingingthechain
SwingingTheChain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iceman shoves an icecube up Supermans nose and freezes his brain.

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

@spiderbuck: And the other thing. Bobby gets incredibly fatigued after reforming his body. And even reverts to human form free he gets so tired. There's another way superman stomps btw.

This is false. This is Bobby morals off and the Astonishing X-Men arc showed otherwise. Bobby doesn't get tired that much now.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iceman shoves an icecube up Supermans nose and freezes his brain.

...Invulnerable brain tissue...

...super speed...

SwingingTheChain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: whats invulnerable brain tissue mean?

His brain is as invulnerable as his body.. The scan should be in the new 52 respect thread, I'm pretty sure I saw it there.. I could look for it again if you want.

SwingingTheChain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: I want proof Supermans brain is just as indestructable as his body.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: I want proof Supermans brain is just as indestructable as his body.

Here you go:

The first panel: "Being crushed by invulnerable brain tissue"

No Caption Provided

Action comics #6..

And anyway, how is iceman supposed to tag him, before he is thrown into the sun?

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 X_insignia1  Online

@sog7dc said:

@spiderbuck: And the other thing. Bobby gets incredibly fatigued after reforming his body. And even reverts to human form free he gets so tired. There's another way superman stomps btw.

This is false. This is Bobby morals off and the Astonishing X-Men arc showed otherwise. Bobby doesn't get tired that much now.

This isn't false, this is true, Bobby doesn't have infinite stanima, bloodlusted or not. He can't keep reforming forever, albeit he probably has gotten better, however he still can fall victim to taxation.

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this thread has been very entertaining at first i said stalemate but it seems the superman fans have won the debate for both rounds. best way for supes to win is for him to tire bobby out or speed blitz him while in his solid form into space or into the sun. game. set. match.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@swingingthechain said:

Here you go:

The first panel: "Being crushed by invulnerable brain tissue"

No Caption Provided

Action comics #6..

And anyway, how is iceman supposed to tag him, before he is thrown into the sun?

You can't throw anything into the sun out of our atmosphere as it'd burn up lol & iceman could easily survive that without trouble also Iceman both rounds .

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: So.. how does bobby survive the sun, exactly?

Superman has zero means to take him there any way plus in space is moisture so no matter what Iceman can survive .

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@hellionvulcan said:

@princearagorn1 said:

Superman has zero means to take him there any way plus in space is moisture so no matter what Iceman can survive .

How about Flying???

And space does NOT have moisture..it's empty lol And iceman hasn't shown to survive that kind of heat..

And even if he does survive, how exactly does he tag superman, and even if he does tag him, what does he do to him? chill him? Not really a way to win, is there?

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By spiderbuck1

Tiring Bobby out won't work, and neither would speed blitz. To throw Bobby into the Sun, he would have to throw the earth into the sun, and even then Bobby can survive as elements in space.

@spm1m said:

this thread has been very entertaining at first i said stalemate but it seems the superman fans have won the debate for both rounds. best way for supes to win is for him to tire bobby out or speed blitz him while in his solid form into space or into the sun. game. set. match.

@sog7dc said:

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan said:

@princearagorn1 said:

How about Flying???

And space does NOT have moisture..it's empty lol And iceman hasn't shown to survive that kind of heat..

And even if he does survive, how exactly does he tag superman, and even if he does tag him, what does he do to him? chill him? Not really a way to win, is there?

You don't seem to realize that superman can not fly Iceman off earth no matter what ,Iceman can escape his grasp with ease since there would be moisture in the air (every where else).

No water or moisture in space SCIENTISTS DISCOVER THE OLDEST, LARGEST BODY OF WATER IN EXISTENCE--IN SPACEIn Space, There’s Water, Water Everywhere so Iceman might be able to put out the sun itself as he can fight in space with superman very easily .

He doesn't have to touch superman he can just freeze his insides or even transport himself inside superman (by superman's blood or water in his body) & do damage that way .

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@hellionvulcan:

Really, now? Superman travels from pluto to earth as fast as teleportion. (On panel). He could grip bobby and take him to sun before he realises it.. He has neither the strength, nor the reflexes to wretch himself from superman.

If you read the article in question, it says there is water on some planets and in form of some chunk. They're millions of miles away.. And biggest thing iceman has done is put out a nuclear reactor, iirc. Sun is way out of his league, unless you have scan showing iceman freezing stars.

And superman is as invulnerable from inside, even his brain. I already showed a scan. Face it, iceman is doing nothing here, not any better than he did against thor. That is, nothing.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By HellionVulcan

@hellionvulcan:

Really, now? Superman travels from pluto to earth as fast as teleportion. (On panel). He could grip bobby and take him to sun before he realises it.. He has neither the strength, nor the reflexes to wretch himself from superman.

If you read the article in question, it says there is water on some planets and in form of some chunk. They're millions of miles away.. And biggest thing iceman has done is put out a nuclear reactor, iirc. Sun is way out of his league, unless you have scan showing iceman freezing stars.

And superman is as invulnerable from inside, even his brain. I already showed a scan. Face it, iceman is doing nothing here, not any better than he did against thor. That is, nothing.

It doesn't matter how fast superman does anything Iceman would still melt up super fast in our atmosphere & he'd be fine to continue fighting ,hes pretty much immortal while in ice form .

There alot more articles as i was just proving your rebuttal wrong as i doubt the fight would go into space any way .

They attacked his brain iceman can freeze everything inside superman stop blood flow he can take the water or whatever it is inside superman & take it out of him (so much more) as superman has zero ways to combat Iceman that would be effective ..

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@hellionvulcan:

One: Iceman cannot survive the sun. Post scans if you say otherwise.

Two: He cannot keep up with superman. Post scans if you say otherwise.

Three: Superman has already resisted freezing. And his insides are equally invulnerable, including brain. Iceman isn't doing anything here. Post scans if you say otherwise.

Prove wrong, or concede.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan:

Three: Superman has already resisted freezing. And his insides are equally invulnerable, including brain. Iceman isn't doing anything here. Post scans if you say otherwise.

Prove wrong, or concede.

I don't have to since realistically there is zero chance superman can take iceman to the sun believing so is laughable .

Again doesn't have to since superman has liquid inside of him hence forth iceman can be that .

He has never resisted freezing at iceman level as Legion >>>>>>>>>> superman .

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1 said:

@hellionvulcan:

Prove wrong, or concede.

I don't have to since realistically there is zero chance superman can take iceman to the sun believing so is laughable .

Again doesn't have to since superman has liquid inside of him hence forth iceman can be that .

So if he does take him to the sun, fight is over, right?

And no.. Superman's insides are invulnerable..

What has legion got to do with anything? This is iceman vs superman, and face it, there is NO way for iceman to tag him if he uses super speed..

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By HellionVulcan

@hellionvulcan said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@hellionvulcan:

Prove wrong, or concede.

What has legion got to do with anything? This is iceman vs superman, and face it, there is NO way for iceman to tag him if he uses super speed..

No because in space Iceman still has means to survive .

not his blood not the water inside him take that away he will be damaged or even killed since he has died by getting punched before .

Iceman has frozen Legion a guy who can warp reality & do anything he pleases yet Iceman still owned him as Iceman doesn't need speed to beat any body.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@princearagorn1 said:

@hellionvulcan said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@hellionvulcan:

Prove wrong, or concede.

not his blood not the water inside him take that away he will be damaged or even killed since he has died by getting punched before .

Iceman has frozen Legion a guy who can warp reality & do anything he pleases yet Iceman still owned him as Iceman doesn't need speed to beat any body.

Scans not given. Invalid.

He was damaged by someone as strong as him. Iceman isn't even close to that level..

I know legion. His standard durability feats are near null..

Iceman is never tagging superman. Deal with it lol

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@hellionvulcan said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@hellionvulcan:

Prove wrong, or concede.

Scans not given. Invalid.

He was damaged by someone as strong as him. Iceman isn't even close to that level..

I know legion. His standard durability feats are near null..

Iceman is never tagging superman. Deal with it lol

Well Iceman has never been into outer space so its hard to find feats for that lol

Iceman isn't as strong but hes far more powerful .

Legion's durability feats is surviving absolute zero by his own power as not many can do that instantly to adapt & survive .

He doesn't have to tag superman as "Iceman can freeze him with a thought. He doesn't have to touch him at all." is spot on .

The best superman can hope for is a stalemate. And that's IF iceman can't freeze his molecules.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

First scan is absolute zero pretty much instantly ,second is Iceman reforming which he has done numerous times ,Third brain freeze .

BrokenSpear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By BrokenSpear

I know superman fans would never concede the possibility of a defeat to iceman, they still see him as a guy that covers himself in ice and slings snowballs at people, but iceman has gained alot of power and has shown the potential to be one of the most powerful beings on earth.

Here are some of the advantages Iceman has in this fight.

1. Iceman can become organic ice, and as long as there's one molecule of water for his conciousness to latch on to (even if it's in his opponents body) he's gonna be extremely difficult to ko or kill, a bfr is possible but it is by no means a slam dunk.
  2. He doesn't have to fight superman directly, he can create ice clones and fight remotely.
  3. He can freeze objects at a molecular level.
  4. He can completely remove the water molecules from an opponents body.

I'm willing to concede that iceman's offensive options are limited in this battle and some might not be viable, but everyone keeps ignoring icemans ability to steal water.

I think Iceman can get a couple of KO's in round 2. And i still think he can at least freeze the blood in superman's brain. But If you think supes won't get KO'ed or incapacitated from having all the water in his body removed or all the blood in his brain frozen, then idk what to tell you.

Round 1: Stalemate

Round 2: Draw

asIsuspected

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bobby is no match for Clark

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By HellionVulcan

@princearagorn1 said:

@hellionvulcan said:

@princearagorn1 said:

How about Flying???

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Iceman can & will survive in space. Iceman can also Freeze the insides of Gods to like Thor so superman should be effected

No Caption Provided

If he wasn't distracted Thor would've been Killed so theres your feats as superman has zero chance against Iceman .

No Caption Provided

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@hellionvulcan: Space is one thing. Sun is entirely another it's thousands of degrees hotter. Thor hasn't shown any durability feats on the inside. Superman has. Nor the massive combat speed/reflexes. Try again.

Btw, that isn't standard iceman, is that?

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: Thor hasn't shown any durability feats on the inside. Superman has. Try again.

Btw, that isn't standard iceman, is that?

Thats current Iceman who is now an Ice god capable of killing every body on earth like he said in a second & superman has never shown resistance to absolute zero nor any durability against someone of Iceman's power level ,Current (God) Iceman owns superman & Thor with little effort lol .

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: It rather shows that Iceman thought that he can freeze Thor's brain, but he failed and Thor was able to attack him.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By HellionVulcan

@hellionvulcan: It rather shows that Iceman thought that he can freeze Thor's brain, but he failed and Thor was able to attack him.

Opal distracted him which is clearly shown as she begs him to stop but he still owned Thor again any way by impaling him .

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@czarny_samael666: What happened in the rest of the fight? Did bobby really beat current thor?

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Superman both rounds.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1 said:

@czarny_samael666: What happened in the rest of the fight? Did bobby really beat current thor?

I posted the entire fight here

Thanks. Now look at the difference. Superman's speed is massive, by the time bobby starts doing that, he could already be carried in the sun (if it comes to it, I don't think superman will do it, but just proving my point):

Some people teleport from pluto to run away from clark, and he's right in front of them when they land:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is current superman's speed.

How exactly is bobby going to know what hit him? At this speed, he is in the sun before he even knows it..

Even superman he doesn't do it, how is bobby planning to catch someone that fast? He's not going to get captured like thor, and with his super-senses, he isn't going to be stabbed from the back either. Not to mention thor seems perfectly fine after the freeze, how is it doing anything to superman?

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By kyrees

@hellionvulcan: is asgardian physiology the same with kryptonian physiology ? i'm a comic feat type of person but ABC logic isn't exactly strong on something that has practically the different anatomies. yes, the comic shows that bobby can freeze asgardian anatomy but would it really work on kryptonian anatomy, which is practically more superior than asgardian physiology for the sole reason that it metabolizes certain radiation wavelenghts as an energy source ?

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By HellionVulcan

@hellionvulcan said:

@princearagorn1 said:

I posted the entire fight here

Thanks. Now look at the difference. Superman's speed is massive, by the time bobby starts doing that, he could already be carried in the sun (if it comes to it, I don't think superman will do it, but just proving my point):

Some people teleport from pluto to run away from clark, and he's right in front of them when they land:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is current superman's speed.

How exactly is bobby going to know what hit him? At this speed, he is in the sun before he even knows it..

Even superman he doesn't do it, how is bobby planning to catch someone that fast? He's not going to get captured like thor, and with his super-senses, he isn't going to be stabbed from the back either. Not to mention thor seems perfectly fine after the freeze, how is it doing anything to superman?

He doesn't need to counter Superman's speed directly as he has ways of countering it naturally like this scan below (even thou Iceman could never keep up with superman's speed his "i'm every where now" means superman's massive speed advantage "might" mean nothing).

No Caption Provided

Creepy but superman has nothing to counter this .

Superman doesn't need to be caught or tagged as long as superman has water in his system iceman can take it from him which should incapacitate him instantly which means Iceman would win no matter how bloodlusted or fast superman is , Iceman can kill everybody on earth in a second thats super fast itself .Thor was fine cause Iceman got distracted or else he may have got killed as Thor didn't seem fine after he was stabbed lol (which proves Iceman's attacks can pierce past Thor durability very easy) .Morals on for each i am saying stalemate but bloodlusted Current Iceman just seems way to much .

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@hellionvulcan: Yeah, creepy lol

But anyway, If thor can be fine after the freeze, I don't see why superman cannot. And new 52 should actually have the edge in versatile durability, though the blunt durability goes to thor easily. But, superman can also increase his body heat to the point metals melt from it, someone already posted scans.. Not to mention the heat vision can be as hot as the sun (superman bio), and the reflex and speed edge goes to him by miles. I can superman ending this before bobby does anything. And even if he doesn't, he can easily travel to space in a flash if bobby's overwhelming him, and continue..

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i'm raising a point on where iceman or anyone that has cryokinesis can actually freeze kyrptonian anatomy in the first place and nobody here has answered me. i'd want to see scans of that if that happened or not. :(

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

@hellionvulcan: is asgardian physiology the same with kryptonian physiology ? i'm a comic feat type of person but ABC logic isn't exactly strong on something that has practically the different anatomies. yes, the comic shows that bobby can freeze asgardian anatomy but would it really work on kryptonian anatomy, which is practically more superior than asgardian physiology for the sole reason that it metabolizes certain radiation wavelenghts as an energy source ?

As long as Kryptonian's have water or some kind of liquid inside their bodies Iceman can manipulate it very easily .

@hellionvulcan: Yeah, creepy lol

But anyway, If thor can be fine after the freeze, I don't see why superman cannot. And new 52 should actually have the edge in versatile durability, though the blunt durability goes to thor easily. But, superman can also increase his body heat to the point metals melt from it, someone already posted scans.. Not to mention the heat vision can be as hot as the sun (superman bio), and the reflex and speed edge goes to him by miles. I can superman ending this before bobby does anything. And even if he doesn't, he can easily travel to space in a flash if bobby's overwhelming him, and continue..

Iceman dead stopped a Nuclear reactor from exploding so he can lower superman's body heat easy but how can Superman stop Iceman ? he can't hand to hand Iceman & optic blasting won't do much since iceman can just escape it by transferring his conscious some where else (in mist or vapor form) to continue fighting (or he can create clones) .Space doesn't limit Iceman seems nothing does any more as hes finally showcasing his omega level ability's .

No Caption Provided

I'd love to see Superman fight Iceman like that would be glorious either way i think the fight would last for ages lol .

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: Stopping a nuclear reactor isn't that huge a deal.. Even an htgr has around 1100 c temperature at max from what I recall, and silicon should melt at about 1400-1500. Burning/vaporising should be much higher than that. And heat vision, if it's sun's temperature is a bare minimum 5778 k.

Unlike thor, superman could blitz the head off most of the clones. (I have literally no idea why thor doesn't use his damn speed in combat). And superman being far faster, he could hit bobby before he goes into vapor state, or becomes one with the surrounding..

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By HellionVulcan

@princearagorn1 said:

@hellionvulcan: Stopping a nuclear reactor isn't that huge a deal.. Even an htgr has around 1100 c temperature at max from what I recall, and silicon should melt at about 1400-1500. Burning/vaporising should be much higher than that. And heat vision, if it's sun's temperature is a bare minimum 5778 k.

Unlike thor, superman could blitz the head off most of the clones. (I have literally no idea why thor doesn't use his damn speed in combat). And superman being far faster, he could hit bobby before he goes into vapor state, or becomes one with the surrounding..

The reactor's heat was said to be as hot as the surface of the sun & he put it out instantly so Iceman has a chance of putting out the sun lol .

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Superman can destroy Iceman's body all he likes it will never stop Iceman as he can reform faster now to .

No Caption Provided

& going by current Iceman who is more powerful that means Superman is fighting a battle where he has zero ways to win .

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By X_insignia1  Online

Are people honestly disregarding the fact that when bobby's form is completely destroyed reformation taxes him? Moreover it's not an "optical" blast. Superman blast "heat" from his eyes, with some concussive properties, while optics are primarily concussive. From what I recall Bobby failed to freeze Thor. If Supes were able to bfr Bobby to the sun, its wrap. AoA iceman, "similar to this on" was thrown in a furnace, and died because of the lack of moisture around him. Bobby's consciousness has never shown being able to transfers from another celestial object.