#1 Edited by spiderbuck (2454 posts) - - Show Bio

vs

Location: Antarctica

ROUND 1 - Morals on

ROUND 2 - Morals off, i.e. blood lusted.

#2 Posted by homicidalmaniac (7887 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait is it morals on or off

Online
#3 Edited by spiderbuck (2454 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Edited by spiderbuck (2454 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

iceman

#6 Posted by SheenLantern (6786 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbuck said:

@homicidalmaniac said:

Wait is it morals on or off

Both. Thanks in advance.

How can they have Morals and No Morals at the same time?

Online
#7 Posted by dondave (38399 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbuck said:

@homicidalmaniac said:

Wait is it morals on or off

Both. Thanks in advance.

How can they have Morals and No Morals at the same time?

Maybe they start with Morals on and gradually go Morals off

#8 Posted by SheenLantern (6786 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@sheenlantern said:

@spiderbuck said:

@homicidalmaniac said:

Wait is it morals on or off

Both. Thanks in advance.

How can they have Morals and No Morals at the same time?

Maybe they start with Morals on and gradually go Morals off

Maybe he's talking about Round 1 then Round 2.

Online
#9 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

More info needed?

#10 Posted by dondave (38399 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@sheenlantern said:

@spiderbuck said:

@homicidalmaniac said:

Wait is it morals on or off

Both. Thanks in advance.

How can they have Morals and No Morals at the same time?

Maybe they start with Morals on and gradually go Morals off

Maybe he's talking about Round 1 then Round 2.

Anything is possible

#11 Edited by spiderbuck (2454 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@sheenlantern said:

@spiderbuck said:

@homicidalmaniac said:

Wait is it morals on or off

Both. Thanks in advance.

How can they have Morals and No Morals at the same time?

Maybe they start with Morals on and gradually go Morals off

Maybe he's talking about Round 1 then Round 2.

Genius of the thread award goes to....

#12 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

... so anyway, Supes wins

#13 Posted by LordHazard (73 posts) - - Show Bio

... Idk

#14 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8472 posts) - - Show Bio

sup wins

#15 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

Power levels?

#16 Posted by FrozenPhoenix (1722 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't like Superman, but Bobby can't hold him.

#17 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate.

#18 Posted by Evil Incarnate (3901 posts) - - Show Bio

So what's to stop Superman from using his laser beams to evaporate Bobby...?

#19 Edited by spiderbuck (2454 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Edited by Franklin_Hulk (34 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman wouldnt even have to try, morals on he would knock him out and with morals off he would go ape shit and rip him in two.

#22 Posted by Sama_el (169 posts) - - Show Bio

sups KO bob in the first round

sups throw him in the sun in the second(he'll die, not even his gas form could take it)

#23 Posted by spiderbuck (2454 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by spiderbuck (2454 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman wouldnt even have to try, morals on he would knock him out and with morals off he would go ape shit and rip him in two.

Iceman can't be destroyed by physical attacks. How do you rip water vapor in half? You can't. He can form his body again from vapor, so he is essentially invulnerable to physical attacks.

So what's to stop Superman from using his laser beams to evaporate Bobby...?

So then Bobby becomes vapor and reforms in a different location, or in multiple locations.

#25 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know who wins. If Superman can tire Bobby out then he can win.

#26 Posted by Evil Incarnate (3901 posts) - - Show Bio

@franklin_hulk said:

Superman wouldnt even have to try, morals on he would knock him out and with morals off he would go ape shit and rip him in two.

Iceman can't be destroyed by physical attacks. How do you rip water vapor in half? You can't. He can form his body again from vapor, so he is essentially invulnerable to physical attacks.

@evil_incarnate said:

So what's to stop Superman from using his laser beams to evaporate Bobby...?

So then Bobby becomes vapor and reforms in a different location, or in multiple locations.

Instantaneously after being exposed to something said to be hotter than the sun?

#27 Posted by uberhikari (2474 posts) - - Show Bio

I think people are not paying attention to the OP. OP is saying Bobby at max power with the fight starting in Antarctica. In round 1 Supes has a chance, but in round 2 he's getting stomped.

#28 Posted by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman. Iceman would have to use his omega max powers to beat him and he can't do that at will or control them very well

#29 Posted by spiderbuck (2454 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbuck said:

@franklin_hulk said:

Superman wouldnt even have to try, morals on he would knock him out and with morals off he would go ape shit and rip him in two.

Iceman can't be destroyed by physical attacks. How do you rip water vapor in half? You can't. He can form his body again from vapor, so he is essentially invulnerable to physical attacks.

@evil_incarnate said:

So what's to stop Superman from using his laser beams to evaporate Bobby...?

So then Bobby becomes vapor and reforms in a different location, or in multiple locations.

Instantaneously after being exposed to something said to be hotter than the sun?

Well, honestly, assuming Supes blasts Bobby into vapor. Then what? Did he win, or is Bobby just vapor now, re-forming in various new locations to join the fight again?

#30 Posted by Evil Incarnate (3901 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbuck: Unless Bobby can instantly reform from such an attack then he loses. I see no reason it wouldn't count as a K.O.

#31 Edited by spiderbuck (2454 posts) - - Show Bio

So has the peanut gallery actually formed an opinion or do you need more time ....?

#32 Posted by Saren (25889 posts) - - Show Bio

Considering how badly he fared against Thor, it's unlikely Bobby can even hurt Clark. He literally could not do anything to Thor. Even with the much vaunted "freezing your everything" trick.

Moderator
#33 Posted by spiderbuck (2454 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbuck: Unless Bobby can instantly reform from such an attack then he loses. I see no reason it wouldn't count as a K.O.

Bobby in vapor state is just his way of becoming intangible, so no, that's not a KO.

#34 Posted by TDK_1997 (14983 posts) - - Show Bio

In both rounds Superman will come out victorious.

#35 Posted by Evil Incarnate (3901 posts) - - Show Bio

@evil_incarnate said:

@spiderbuck: Unless Bobby can instantly reform from such an attack then he loses. I see no reason it wouldn't count as a K.O.

Bobby in vapor state is just his way of becoming intangible, so no, that's not a KO.

Doesn't it take a toll on Iceman to reform from that state? Superman can just keep repeating the process until he wears him out.

Also for the second round Superman can just dump him in the sun.

#36 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2862 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Bobby

Round 2: Supes

#37 Posted by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

@evil_incarnate said:

@spiderbuck: Unless Bobby can instantly reform from such an attack then he loses. I see no reason it wouldn't count as a K.O.

Bobby in vapor state is just his way of becoming intangible, so no, that's not a KO.

So wait. If Superman blasts him into nothingness via Heat vision, that's not a KO?

#38 Posted by spiderbuck (2454 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbuck said:

@evil_incarnate said:

@spiderbuck: Unless Bobby can instantly reform from such an attack then he loses. I see no reason it wouldn't count as a K.O.

Bobby in vapor state is just his way of becoming intangible, so no, that's not a KO.

Doesn't it take a toll on Iceman to reform from that state? Superman can just keep repeating the process until he wears him out.

Also for the second round Superman can just dump him in the sun.

As to the first point, that is very reasonable, and quite possible since Bobby does have limited stamina. As to dump him into the Sun, I don't think that's possible for Supes to take vapor into the Sun with him. You can't move what you can't hold.

#39 Posted by Evil Incarnate (3901 posts) - - Show Bio

@evil_incarnate said:

@spiderbuck said:

@evil_incarnate said:

@spiderbuck: Unless Bobby can instantly reform from such an attack then he loses. I see no reason it wouldn't count as a K.O.

Bobby in vapor state is just his way of becoming intangible, so no, that's not a KO.

Doesn't it take a toll on Iceman to reform from that state? Superman can just keep repeating the process until he wears him out.

Also for the second round Superman can just dump him in the sun.

As to the first point, that is very reasonable, and quite possible since Bobby does have limited stamina. As to dump him into the Sun, I don't think that's possible for Supes to take vapor into the Sun with him. You can't move what you can't hold.

In round 2 unless Bobby starts off in vapor form a simple speed blitz and tossing his ass into the sun would be easy for Superman. Superman could also use his super breath to blow him away.

#40 Edited by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman in both rounds.

#41 Edited by GodEmperorOfMankind (150 posts) - - Show Bio

Stealmate.

Iceman can't ko supes, supes can't ko iceman without him reforming.

#42 Posted by spiderbuck (2454 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbuck said:

@evil_incarnate said:

@spiderbuck: Unless Bobby can instantly reform from such an attack then he loses. I see no reason it wouldn't count as a K.O.

Bobby in vapor state is just his way of becoming intangible, so no, that's not a KO.

So wait. If Superman blasts him into nothingness via Heat vision, that's not a KO?

If vapor = nothing, then water and ice are also nothing. But that's obviously not true. It's just another one of his many states of composition.

He is still very much in the fight even intangible.

It's why Hulk burning red hot with anger was useless against him.

#43 Edited by spiderbuck (2454 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbuck said:

@evil_incarnate said:

@spiderbuck said:

@evil_incarnate said:

@spiderbuck: Unless Bobby can instantly reform from such an attack then he loses. I see no reason it wouldn't count as a K.O.

Bobby in vapor state is just his way of becoming intangible, so no, that's not a KO.

Doesn't it take a toll on Iceman to reform from that state? Superman can just keep repeating the process until he wears him out.

Also for the second round Superman can just dump him in the sun.

As to the first point, that is very reasonable, and quite possible since Bobby does have limited stamina. As to dump him into the Sun, I don't think that's possible for Supes to take vapor into the Sun with him. You can't move what you can't hold.

In round 2 unless Bobby starts off in vapor form a simple speed blitz and tossing his ass into the sun would be easy for Superman.

You can't move what you can't hold.

#44 Posted by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbuck: Let me clear this up. Superman can easily just blast iceman with heat vision. If he so chose, he could likely melt all of the ice around them with it. Superman could easily blast him into to nothing but super-heated vapors, and that would take a lot of time for him to reform from no? So then how is that not a KO. At bare minimum, it takes some effort, no? He would be reduced to mist repeatedly until he collapsed.

#45 Posted by spiderbuck (2454 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbuck: Let me clear this up. Superman can easily just blast iceman with heat vision. If he so chose, he could likely melt all of the ice around them with it. Superman could easily blast him into to nothing but super-heated vapors, and that would take a lot of time for him to reform from no?

No.

"At bare minimum, it takes some effort, no? He would be reduced to mist repeatedly until he collapsed"

Possibly.

#46 Posted by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbuck: Wait, "No" to what? To the part about him taking time to reform or about superman not being able to blast him? I'm pretty sure you're referring to the former, but I just want to be absolutely sure, because otherwise I wanna post some bad @#$ heat vision scans XD

#47 Edited by Evil Incarnate (3901 posts) - - Show Bio


You can't move what you can't hold.

Once again unless Bobby starts out in that particular form then Superman blitzing him and tossing him into the sun is still valid. Bobby doesn't possess the reactionary speed to stop him nor utilize his powers before Superman blitzes him.

#48 Posted by crabtree (1623 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman wins.

#49 Posted by godzilla44 (3446 posts) - - Show Bio

I just don't get what can iceman even do to hurt superman

#50 Posted by spiderbuck (2454 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbuck: Wait, "No" to what? To the part about him taking time to reform or about superman not being able to blast him? I'm pretty sure you're referring to the former, but I just want to be absolutely sure, because otherwise I wanna post some bad @#$ heat vision scans XD

Yeah, it's pretty easy for Bobby to reform from vapor. But I agree as to stamina possibly being a deciding factor here.

I just don't get what can iceman even do to hurt superman

Freeze his brain or remove all moisture from his body.