Sentry should be able to win here...
Kal'smahboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Kal'smahboi

I know very little about Marvel but I'm pretty sure Sentry doesn't have much of a problem here.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
Well Iceman could do some Super Freeze Sh!t... but I dont know if Bobby can react fast enough to really do the attack... Sentry will be all up in Bobby's Kool Aid quick
Lyrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Lyrad

Oh my God.  The Sentry vs Iceman??   I don't understand........

The Sentry.... Robert Reynolds.... Vs Iceman...Bobby Drake??   This is a no brainer. The Sentry could literally rip Iceman's head off in less than a second.   This is like asking who would win..... Superman or a ten year old child.....With one leg..... and no arms..... High on horse tranquilizer.     

Lyrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Lyrad

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

@King Saturn
said:
"Well Iceman could do some Super Freeze Sh!t... but I dont know if Bobby can react fast enough to really do the attack... Sentry will be all up in Bobby's Kool Aid quick
"

An example of how fast The sentry is......

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By CellphoneGirl

If Emma was in control of Iceman, then i think he would win...

Lyrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Lyrad
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
"If Emma was in control of Iceman, then i think he would win..."

Why?
CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By CellphoneGirl

When Emma was in control of him, she pushed his power's to limits he was never able to get to..

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffc7df6492da
deactivated-5ffc7df6492da

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 2

@xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
"When Emma was in control of him, she pushed his power's to limits he was never able to get to.."

Could easily rip Iceman's head off even if Emma was controlling him.
Lyrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Lyrad

Yeah, but still....... It's The Sentry.   The Golden Guardian of Good, the man with the power of a million exploding suns...... Vs a man that can....... Create Ice.   I'm not putting Bobby Drake down, I think he's a brilliant character and I like his powers...... But The Sentry is in a completely different league than Iceman, with help from Emma or not.   The Illuminati even got together to discuss what could they do if The Sentry ever went against Earth.....  Iceman would NEVER be enough to get the Illuminati together to discuss him as a threat.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lyrad:
Yeah Bullseye/Hawkeye even says what will they do if Sentry went crazy.
Lyrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Lyrad
@reaper2923 said:
"@Lyrad: Yeah Bullseye/Hawkeye even says what will they do if Sentry went crazy. "

*sigh*   I STILL haven't read any of Dark Reign.........  God, the wait is killing me.

And I hope the answer to Bullseye asking this question was........ Erm.... Die.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lyrad said:
"@reaper2923 said:
"@Lyrad: Yeah Bullseye/Hawkeye even says what will they do if Sentry went crazy. "
*sigh*   I STILL haven't read any of Dark Reign.........  God, the wait is killing me.And I hope the answer to Bullseye asking this question was........ Erm.... Die. "

Dark Avengers is a good start to the story.
Lyrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Lyrad
@reaper2923 said:
"@Lyrad said:
"@reaper2923 said:
*sigh*   I STILL haven't read any of Dark Reign.........  God, the wait is killing me.And I hope the answer to Bullseye asking this question was........ Erm.... Die. "
Dark Avengers is a good start to the story. "

Yeah, I have been told by a few people the same thing.    The reason I haven't read Dark Avengers yet is because I wait for the graphic novels.    I very rarely buy single comics, I prefer to read them all at once. 
It takes FRICKIN patience waiting for the graphic novels, I'm telling ya.   

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lyrad said:
"@reaper2923 said:
"@Lyrad said:
"@reaper2923 said:
Dark Avengers is a good start to the story. "
Yeah, I have been told by a few people the same thing.    The reason I haven't read Dark Avengers yet is because I wait for the graphic novels.    I very rarely buy single comics, I prefer to read them all at once.  It takes FRICKIN patience waiting for the graphic novels, I'm telling ya.    "

I look the feel of a good ol' fashion comic book and the suspense of waiting for the next issue.
Lyrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Lyrad

Yeah, I do know what you mean.  I used to be the same.    But I have a baby boy now.  My graphic novels are out of reach from him, but occasionally, he has got his hands on some......  If he got hold of an actual comic, it would be shreaded in seconds.   This is why I first decided to strictly buy graphic novels.  It took patience, but now, I couldn't go back to buying just comics, becasue the suspense would kill me.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lyrad:
I meant to say *like not look my typing sux.
Lyrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Lyrad
@reaper2923 said:
"@Lyrad: I meant to say *like not look my typing sux. "

Haha!   Yeah, I got that mate.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#23  Edited By Son Of Storm

No Caption Provided

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#24  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Lyrad said:
" Oh my God.  The Sentry vs Iceman??   I don't understand........The Sentry.... Robert Reynolds.... Vs Iceman...Bobby Drake??   This is a no brainer. The Sentry could literally rip Iceman's head off in less than a second.   This is like asking who would win..... Superman or a ten year old child.....With one leg..... and no arms..... High on horse tranquilizer.      "
Ripping Iceman's head off isn't going to stop him. I don't care about who wins, just an observation.
iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By iLLituracy

Yeah...there's nothing Iceman could possibly do to put a dent in Sentry while Sentry can just chuck Iceman into the sun if he wanted to.

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By G'bandit
@King Saturn said:
" Well Iceman could do some Super Freeze Sh!t... but I dont know if Bobby can react fast enough to really do the attack... Sentry will be all up in Bobby's Kool Aid quick
"
That's what I think. Iceman could beat him with his powers but Britney's speed will be the huge factor that probably grant him the victory

Lyrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Lyrad
@G'bandit said:
"@King Saturn said:
" Well Iceman could do some Super Freeze Sh!t... but I dont know if Bobby can react fast enough to really do the attack... Sentry will be all up in Bobby's Kool Aid quick
"
That's what I think. Iceman could beat him with his powers but Britney's speed will be the huge factor that probably grant him the victory "

@Morpheus_ said:
Iceman would not beat the Sentry. The Sentry is Marvel's version of Superman.  The Sentry tamed the ulk in World War Hulk when no one lse on the planet could.  Iceman would not stand a chance.  The Sentry can just fling him in to Space in less than two seconds, much like what he did with Carnage.
"@Lyrad said:
" Oh my God.  The Sentry vs Iceman??   I don't understand........The Sentry.... Robert Reynolds.... Vs Iceman...Bobby Drake??   This is a no brainer. The Sentry could literally rip Iceman's head off in less than a second.   This is like asking who would win..... Superman or a ten year old child.....With one leg..... and no arms..... High on horse tranquilizer.      "
Ripping Iceman's head off isn't going to stop him. I don't care about who wins, just an observation."

Why wouldn't it???   
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Matezoide2

Iceman cant do anything to Sentry (sentry haves no problems while in the space,with is almost as cold as absolute zero)
Sentry cant destroy Iceman because he just reforms
Sentry will eventualy BFR him

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#29  Edited By Strafe Prower

Iceman wins.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#30  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Strafe Prower said:
" Iceman wins. "
No...he doesn't.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Son Of Storm

Ok the only thing Iceman could do to Sentry would be to give him ice-cubs when he needs a drink. Cause if he tries to fight him. He's gonna feel that a million exploding suns.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#32  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

You do know the million exploding suns things was just artistic embellishment right? He hasn't displayed 1/1,000,000th of that amount of power.

comicbookguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By comicbookguy

am confused :S i thought iceman was more or less impossible to kill i thought he could just survive as water vapor if he wanted i no iceman wud have a hard time doing anything to sentry, but how would sentry defeat iceman

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Lyrad said:
" "
@Morpheus_ said:
Iceman would not beat the Sentry. The Sentry is Marvel's version of Superman.  The Sentry tamed the ulk in World War Hulk when no one lse on the planet could.  Iceman would not stand a chance.  The Sentry can just fling him in to Space in less than two seconds, much like what he did with Carnage.
"@Lyrad said:
Ripping Iceman's head off isn't going to stop him. I don't care about who wins, just an observation."
Why wouldn't it???    "

Stop repeating Sentry's name...I know who he is, and what he has done. And he tamed no Hulk...He tried, and he lost, because he's a fool who makes no good use of his power. As you said, he is Marvel's version of Superman. Not Superman himself. There are many beings he could lose to. Now go back to my post, and tell me where, and when, I said that Iceman wins...That's right, I didn't.

Now, your second question. Iceman's physical body has been destroyed before - completely, not just his head. It just didn't stop him - he reformed himself. As long as there is water around, the guy is basically immortal. That's why chopping off his head isn't going to work.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Lyrad said:
" "
@Morpheus_ said:
"@Lyrad said:
Why wouldn't it???    "

Stop repeating Sentry's name...I know who he is, and what he has done. And he tamed no Hulk...He tried, and he lost, because he's a fool who makes no good use of his power. As you said, he is Marvel's version of Superman. Not Superman himself. There are many beings he could lose to. Now go back to my post, and tell me where, and when, I said that Iceman wins...That's right, I didn't.

Now, your second question. Iceman's physical body has been destroyed before - completely, not just his head. It just didn't stop him - he reformed himself. As long as there is water around, the guy is basically immortal. That's why chopping off his head isn't going to work.
"
That's not true..Sentry beat Hulk twice in his mini.Once the Void fought Hulk and broke every bone in his body.Sentry owned Hulk so bad he became his best friend.
forze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By forze

People confuse Iceman's power.  Iceman could theoricaly stop every molecule in Sentry's body from moving.  Iceman can also exist in any form of liquid so harming him physically isn't really going to do much damage since he doesn't need a physical body to exist/live.  I'm still reluctant to say that Iceman can win this, but given enough time for his power to evolve further, he could suck all useable energy from sentry on a subatomic level.

VIZION2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By VIZION2011

Just becuz iceman is omega level dont mean he could beat sentry. I dont even thinl he would be able to touch him

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Vance Astro said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Lyrad said:
" "
@Morpheus_ said:
"@Lyrad said:
Why wouldn't it???    "

"
That's not true..Sentry beat Hulk twice in his mini.Once the Void fought Hulk and broke every bone in his body.Sentry owned Hulk so bad he became his best friend.
"
I'm talking about WWH...
VIZION2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By VIZION2011

This thread is sooo bad, if the creator of this thread wasnt an iceman fan I would say its a spite thread lmao

Deo Wade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Deo Wade

The same thing happens but add Ice

VIZION2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By VIZION2011
@Deo Wade said:
"
"

lamo agreed
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Morpheus_ said:
I'm talking about WWH... "
I know but the words, "Sentry tames
no Hulk" made me assume you meant he's never beat any version of Hulk.
Th3 FlAsH 123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Th3 FlAsH 123

Iceman doesn't have a way to put Sentry down, while Sentry has numerous ways to put Bobby out of commision, i.e throw him into the Sun. :p

forze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By forze
@Deo Wade said:
"
"

Would not kill Iceman.  Iceman could form in any liquid and moisture near by.  He could exist as any form of liquid.  All Iceman has to do is stop all molecule in Sentry's brain to win.  That of course requires Iceman to fight out of character, or be in the mindset like he was when he did it to Legion.
VIZION2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By VIZION2011
@Th3 FlAsH 123 said:
"Iceman doesn't have a way to put Sentry down, while Sentry has numerous ways to put Bobby out of commision, i.e throw him into the Sun. :p "

HAHAH LMAO good one ! but that just plane mean :(
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Vance Astro said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
no Hulk" made me assume you meant he's never beat any version of Hulk. "

I said, "he tamed no Hulk"
, when referring to the situation posed by the user to whom I was responding...And he specifically listed some Sentry feats - including Sentry vs WWH. Now, how come, losing to a being that you should have demolished if fought right, be considered a feat, don't ask me.
Deo Wade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Deo Wade
@forze said:
" @Deo Wade said:
"
"
Would not kill Iceman.  Iceman could form in any liquid and moisture near by.  He could exist as any form of liquid.  All Iceman has to do is stop all molecule in Sentry's brain to win.  That of course required Iceman to fight out of character, or be in the mindset like he was when he did it to Legion. "
Iceman would be thrown into the Sun before he'd get a chance to do anything. He's not winning this one man. Let it go.
Th3 FlAsH 123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Th3 FlAsH 123
@VIZION2010:
Hehe, sorry..
But seriously, Sentry wins.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
no Hulk" made me assume you meant he's never beat any version of Hulk. "

I said, "he tamed no Hulk"
, when referring to the situation posed by the user to whom I was responding...And he specifically listed some Sentry feats - including Sentry vs WWH. Now, how come, losing to a being that you should have demolished if fought right, be considered a feat, don't ask me. "
Because Sentry wasn't trying to beat Hulk...and that was Hulk at his strongest level.
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Wisppeons
@Lyrad said:
"
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

@King Saturn
said:
"Well Iceman could do some Super Freeze Sh!t... but I dont know if Bobby can react fast enough to really do the attack... Sentry will be all up in Bobby's Kool Aid quick
"
An example of how fast The sentry is......"

wow thats pretty fast