• 102 results
Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@icecold14: Except Quasar's shields are too powerful for Iceman to get past. That's why I said stalemate or Quasar. Quasar's just to versatile, fast, and powerful to lose.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@beaconofstrength: Honestly it goes both ways but remember a bloodlusted Iceman has defeated Thor before so you may never know

BullPR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaconofstrength: But Icemans Consciouss is something else.... like i said if iceman somehow gets inside when Quasar is draining him i could see iceman winning

Do not overate Iceman ability to reform without a body because he is an Omega mutant (like vulcan vs Black Bolt). The different writers are still playing with that notion and I do not see a consistent pattern emerging yet about it.

EsquireHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bullpr: but the fact that it happened and is canon. Sure its inconsistent but it's still a possibility of happening again in this fight.

You said he has no problem busting a planet, I can agree to that. My concern is how would he know to bust the planet right away?

If you say iceman has no way, shape or form to get to Quasar then i would have to agree to your stalemate statement because unless Quasar purposely busts the planet, he can't win.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bullpr: Im not overrating his ability at all honestly i could see both winning i just want to see whos the definite winner....

BullPR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bullpr: Im not overrating his ability at all honestly i could see both winning i just want to see whos the definite winner....

@bullpr: but the fact that it happened and is canon. Sure its inconsistent but it's still a possibility of happening again in this fight.

You said he has no problem busting a planet, I can agree to that. My concern is how would he know to bust the planet right away?

If you say iceman has no way, shape or form to get to Quasar then i would have to agree to your stalemate statement because unless Quasar purposely busts the planet, he can't win.

For both of you:

Yes, you will be able to find a scenario, very unlikely, but theoretically possible, with Quasar losing.

Be honest now, sincerely, in contrast there are many, many possibilities for Quasar to win, and I'm sure both of you know it.

So, I agree, it's not 100%, but quite close.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bullpr: Good point... but than again what if Icemans consciousness gets through his shields???

BullPR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bullpr: Good point... but than again what if Icemans consciousness gets through his shields???

Pure speculation. If you start, no end to that.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bullpr: True but i just wanted to know if Quasar started draining Iceman could it end with Iceman inside Quasar???

EsquireHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By EsquireHulk

@bullpr: Is Quasar like the sorcerer supreme with auto shields?

I could see Quasar winning, not denying that. I just still think iceman could possibly catch him off guard. But then again, speculation.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EsquireHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icecold14: For me, I'd say iceman if he can get into the molecules of his body.

Quasar for the obvious reason of blowing up the planet.

So until I find out if he has auto shields, I'm personally going with ice.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@esquirehulk: He doesn't even need auto-shields to win. He's a lot faster than Iceman and would have no issue putting up his shields. A bloodlusted Quasar would absorb the sun and blow up the planet. Iceman can't do too much to him, if he's trying.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@esquirehulk: Same here.... i feel like his shield wont block a consciouss from going through it but well see :\

EsquireHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaconofstrength: So you're saying Quasar is going to say f*ck earth, boooom, fly away?

EsquireHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icecold14: in order to find out who would really win, i think you need to set more parameters. Such as environment, how far apart are they, and if morals are on or off.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Quasar .

You guys taking iceman too far now

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By icecold14
icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By icecold14

@esquirehulk: Alright than

fight takes place on New York

Both Bloodlusted

Random encounter

BullPR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@esquirehulk: He doesn't even need auto-shields to win. He's a lot faster than Iceman and would have no issue putting up his shields. A bloodlusted Quasar would absorb the sun and blow up the planet. Iceman can't do too much to him, if he's trying.

@icecold14: in order to find out who would really win, i think you need to set more parameters. Such as environment, how far apart are they, and if morals are on or off.

No.

Bobby has no superhuman speed. No way of hurting Quasar. Quasar versatility is well recognized and described.

There is no real debate here. However, that's just my opinion.

The simple but straightforward answer that I copied above should be enough to convince you, but obviously, you feel differently and want to continue the debate. Ok. Have fun. (No sarcasm again)

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bullpr: No i see your point but your also speculating Icemans conscious wont go through his shields which i need prove so relax buddy im just here to see who brings the best argument and a definite winner

EsquireHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bullpr: who cares how fast Quasar is man you're being ignorant. I'm iceman you're Quasar, you destroy my physical body but I'M ALL AROUND YOU! Like i said, unless Quasar is going to bust the planet he can't win, not that he won't win, he CAN'T win.

They even made a thread of iceman vs flash, very good arguments for both sides and unless he speed steals every single thing on the planet, he wasn't winning.

So again i ask you, how can Quasar beat Bobby without prior knowledge or busting the planet?

BullPR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By BullPR

@icecold14 said:

@bullpr: No i see your point but your also speculating Icemans conscious wont go through his shields which i need prove so relax buddy im just here to see who brings the best argument and a definite winner

Don't worry, I'm quite relax (my kids sleep, I'm watching netflix on my computer while regularly checking Comicvine and my wife is still working on her computer).

You ask to demonstrate a speculation that is a negative argument. That's impossible by definition. If you were my student (PhD or post-doc) I would try to explain to you that it is up to you you to prove to all the others your own, original hypothesis: Bobby, without a body, can travel through fields of pure quantum energy.

Then we would analyze your arguments and see if your data support your conclusion.

But that's way too serious. So if your are not already convinced I don't really know what to add.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bullpr: No lie Quasar would win if he busted the planet right away ill agree with you here

BullPR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bullpr: who cares how fast Quasar is man you're being ignorant. I'm iceman you're Quasar, you destroy my physical body but I'M ALL AROUND YOU! Like i said, unless Quasar is going to bust the planet he can't win, not that he won't win, he CAN'T win.

They even made a thread of iceman vs flash, very good arguments for both sides and unless he speed steals every single thing on the planet, he wasn't winning.

So again i ask you, how can Quasar beat Bobby without prior knowledge or busting the planet?

You can't compare quasar and flash abilities.

See my answer above for the rest of your message.

EsquireHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bullpr: now it's fields of quantum energy? I brought up flash because you mention Bobby not having super speed. His conscience is every where, let's agree to disagree because the only way you say for flash winning is to by pass the shields and the only way for Quasar to win is to blow the planet up.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@esquirehulk: Sure, why not? They're both bloodlusted, so why wouldn't he go all out on Iceman?

BullPR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@EsquireHulk:

1) I guess you misspelled Bobby for Flash

2) quantum energy may be a wrong translation, I'm sure you know the nature of the energy manipulated by quasar

3) while I totally disagree with the way you summarize this fight, you have to note that you compare a feat shown on panel for quasar and one totally speculative for iceman. Up to you to analyze this fact the way you want.

4) more importantly, good night.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bullpr: It all comes down to Icemans consciouss going through Quasars shields... which we dont know....

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By ShadoVvlite

@icecold14: I think you are overestimating bobby's abilities. Just because he "states" he can be everywhere doesn't mean he actually can. Think of it like this. Do you think Iceman can become a part of Galactus or Odin and destroy them? I mean, that's ridiculous in itself. He has limits to what he can do.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadovvlite: No Galactus and Odin would demolish Iceman no doubt there....

In the comic he seemed to be everywhere talking to all these characters at once..... his powers work on earth but on cosmic beings thats something else buddy

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By ShadoVvlite

@icecold14: That's my point. Odin has blood and blood has H20, but that doesn't mean Iceman can simply overtake Odin. There's a limit.

If Iceman was really a part of every water molecule on earth he would be in the atmosphere, mantle, dirt, blood, ice, every body of water, saline, and biological water. Does he look like he is? No, not really.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By icecold14

@shadovvlite: Cosmic beings are more different and much to powerful for Iceman.

Well i see what your saying but Iceman from the looks of the comic did end up being part of every single molecule of water on earth but if we notice he was Bloodlusted.... now with morals on thats something else :)

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icecold14: Well that's a bit iffy. If you look back at his statement, he says he can see children "throwing snowballs" in Santo Domingo and a fox on a "frozen lake" in Wyoming. He mentions places where it's ice or frozen and has never shown to spawn from thin air, where water molecules are also.

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Appzashok

@icecold14: a bloodlusted quasar defeats Bobby 8/10. Speed plus, energy drain plus.

Of course bobby can win the way u mentioned but there's no proof he can actually do it, so we rely on

proved facts n figures.

And by that figures, quasar owns bobby.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadovvlite: Well while Mystique was bathing he forms from the water vapor in the restroom do you remember?

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@appzashok: Dont worry my friend as of right now Quasar is the winner until Bobby is proven to go through his shields :)

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icecold14: iam not worried ,man.

And thanks for agreeing.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@appzashok: Yes your welcome i know when Iceman loses and i wont hesitate to admit it but i wanted to see if he had any chances of winning :)

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By ShadoVvlite

@icecold14: Yes, but also remember the bath water froze. Every time Iceman was shown to appear has to be with ice or frozen.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadovvlite: To me it seemed it froze but because of the cold surrounding him i mean he his Iceman......

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icecold14: If cold is surrounding him and every water molecule on earth is him, then the earth should be completely covered in ice in and out.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadovvlite: True but remember he chooses if he wants to freeze it or not and when he froze the bath water he seemed to do it to mess with Mystique

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icecold14: So he chooses to freeze things every time he is present? I don't think that's the case. Try naming one instance where he has become an embodiment of H20 molecule without freezing anything.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadovvlite: Well what i meant is that Icemans consciouss is on every single water molecule on earth but when he reforms or makes himself present in a certain area he freezes it :)

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icecold14: I guess that's true, but I wouldn't say his "conscious" is on every water molecule, more of a "aware" of each molecule.

EsquireHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadovvlite: Which Santo Domingo is he talking about?

@BullPR:

1) Yeah I did, sorry.

2) I know the energy he can manipulate. If he drains him, does that stop him from reforming somewhere else?

3)I know I make the fight seem unrealistic but, I don't see Quasar going out of his way to blow the planet up right away. Though I do understand he's bloodlusted and is a possibility of him doing it throughout the fight, I just don't see him actually doing it as a method, JUST to win.

@beaconofstrength: I'm skeptical of these people one shotting each other because I feel that's the only way they'll win.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#99  Edited By jwwprod

Quasar.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By icecold14

@shadovvlite: True my friend i wouldnt doubt that :) but now you see what i meant by BFR wont work my friend??