#1 Posted by x10afreedom (96 posts) - - Show Bio

Current versions 

Random Encounter 

Morals On 

Streets of NYC

#2 Posted by The_Roman (3297 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say Hulk should take this. with Iceman's morals on, I don't see what he can do to Hulk

#3 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

This has already been done.

#4 Posted by pander1 (124 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk crushes Iceman then drinks him and Iceman lives out the rest of his immortal life in Hulk's invulnerable colon.

#5 Posted by THORSON (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

iceman can win

i say Hulk 7/10

#6 Posted by THORSON (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1 said:

This has already been done.

which battle hasn't been done yet?

#7 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins because Iceman is a jobber.But if writen correct iceman should win

#8 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk.

#9 Posted by Captain_Awesome85 (452 posts) - - Show Bio

@pander1 said:

Hulk crushes Iceman then drinks him and Iceman lives out the rest of his immortal life in Hulk's invulnerable colon.

You think with that much radiation he would have severe colon cancer by now. Has hulk gotten his prostate checked?

#10 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@BringnIt said:

Hulk.
#11 Posted by logy5000 (5655 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk easily.

#12 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2780 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk FTW...he can withstand the coldest temps bobby can throw at him. Even the cold vacuum of space doesn't bother hulk and that's -455 degrees,,absolute zero is -459.67...I don't see much happening in those 4.67 degrees

#13 Posted by mk111 (3140 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk easy.

#14 Posted by Dredeuced (5353 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bane_of_sith said:

Hulk FTW...he can withstand the coldest temps bobby can throw at him. Even the cold vacuum of space doesn't bother hulk and that's -455 degrees,,absolute zero is -459.67...I don't see much happening in those 4.67 degrees

The cold vacuum of space doesn't actually mean much. There's no air so there's no convection taking away all your heat -- for your body to be "subjected" to super cold temperatures, it needs a medium through which heat leaves your body, which wouldn't happen in space. You would actually feel hot, as your body heat on Earth constantly leaves your body, cooling you down, whereas it'd be internalized with nowhere to go in space.

Not that you'd realize it, as you'd black out in 15 seconds from all the air shooting out of your lungs (obviously not a problem for the Hulk, lol).

#15 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2780 posts) - - Show Bio

NASA tossed several live animals into space to see what would happen,,,the side facing the sun was cooked instantly while the opposite side was frozen block solid with in seconds,so yeah that's not true

#16 Posted by Dredeuced (5353 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bane_of_sith said:

NASA tossed several live animals into space to see what would happen,,,the side facing the sun was cooked instantly while the opposite side was frozen block solid with in seconds,so yeah that's not true

Citation? Sounds like an urban legend to me.

(sorry for accidentally responding in PM, keep it here I guess lol).

#17 Edited by Bane_of_sith (2780 posts) - - Show Bio

I saw it on a history channel special about animals in space,,they said they sent a dog,,I believe a golden lab,,into space to see the effects of exposure on live animals...radiation levels, temperature, and other things

#18 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk, but not easily.

#19 Edited by Dredeuced (5353 posts) - - Show Bio

They were most likely lying, as the History channel does a lot nowadays. Can't freeze without a gas, liquid, or solid to conduct your heat away from you. Seriously, google it, there's literally thousands of certified physicist accounts of this.

#20 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2780 posts) - - Show Bio

But from what I learned in science it's the absence of atmospheric pressure that causes moisture to turn to vapor,,apparently the moisture in our bodies begins to boil,it sounds pretty nasty,,I'm not sure,,sadly u can't trust history channel these days

#21 Posted by Dredeuced (5353 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bane_of_sith said:

But from what I learned in science it's the absence of atmospheric pressure that causes moisture to turn to vapor,,apparently the moisture in our bodies begins to boil,it sounds pretty nasty,,I'm not sure,,sadly u can't trust history channel these days

Well, yes, that's what I said to you, lol. You'd boil, you literally couldn't freeze in space before you died. It'd take weeks for you to radiate your heat away to the point where your body was frozen, and by then all of the moisture would've boiled out of you.

#22 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2780 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry for the miscommunication,,I typed that before the other messages explaining came in,,if I don't refresh the page I won't see them cause I'm on an iPad

#23 Posted by GypRosetti (347 posts) - - Show Bio

If X-Men are not written by PIS as usual Hulk destroys Iceman and when he turns to liquid pisses on him.

#24 Posted by HyperViper97 (1342 posts) - - Show Bio

If it was without morals iceman would destroy. With morals he probably loses

#25 Edited by UltimateHero0406 (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk. Can't be taken down by normal means with morals on.

#26 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2853 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate