Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheryinistoosexy: I guarantee Iceman is nowhere near Barry's speed and can easily speed force dump Iceman before Iceman forms a synapse that would allow him to form a thought

Stupid_People

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Stupid_People
Avatar image for sheryinistoosexy
sheryinistoosexy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By sheryinistoosexy

@reaverlation: I'm saying Iceman can't really die. If Flash catches him, he can just be somewhere else already. Iceman can probably freeze him too, then kill him with some spiky ice. LOL

And I doubt Flash will go light speed right away.

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apparently, current Barry can speed force dump just by looking at someone now... Barry Stomp.

Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Beware_My_Power

@reaverlation: I know we are supposed to use current versions when not specified... but In a scenario with wally, he punches Bobby into orbit, correct?

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheryinistoosexy: His reaction time in on a completely different level compared to Iceman to where Barry has his own form of precognition and can basically play every scenario that can happen in his head. Barry dumps him in the speed force

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for captnmcdeadpool
captnmcdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By captnmcdeadpool

Not sure why this is not locked.

Ice-Man has no chance of reacting to current (Barry) Flash. Waaayyy to fast for him to even react to. Murder curb stomp.

UnDrake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By UnDrake

If Iceman is allowed to turn himself into water vapor then there maybe some chance... He could go high into the air making it very hard for Flash to catch or see him. You can't catch what you can't see. This may buy him some time but I do not know if there is anything Iceman can do to hurt Flash.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MonsterStomp

Been done.

Sonic_jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Speed force dumped

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#17  Edited By Teerack

The only way speed force dump works is if Barry can dump the entire earth considering Iceman has covered and existed on every part of the earth at once recently and beat the avengers and the x-men without even paying attention to them.

Reaction time is also pointless when Iceman is everywhere at once and it would only take him a few seconds to make everything on the planet freeze to death. It's something they showed recently in Astonishing X-Men a few months back.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^ Basically this.

No matter how fast flash is, even he can't be in multiple places at once. Iceman should win this.

Also yay i'm back on comicvine

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^ Basically this.

No matter how fast flash is, even he can't be in multiple places at once. Iceman should win this.

Also yay i'm back on comicvine

Nobody can exist on multiple places at once if he isn't Omnipresent or fast enough(KC Flash), so which one is Iceman?

@teerack said:

The only way speed force dump works is if Barry can dump the entire earth considering Iceman has covered and existed on every part of the earth at once recently and beat the avengers and the x-men without even paying attention to them.

Reaction time is also pointless when Iceman is everywhere at once and it would only take him a few seconds to make everything on the planet freeze to death. It's something they showed recently in Astonishing X-Men a few months back.

Pretty sure that battles take place in a made up universe between 2 multiverses, it's not like Barry will come to Earth-616(or what ever) to beat him, he has no prep of covering anything.

@reaverlation: I'm saying Iceman can't really die. If Flash catches him, he can just be somewhere else already. Iceman can probably freeze him too, then kill him with some spiky ice. LOL

And I doubt Flash will go light speed right away.

He doesn't have to go, Barry can see several possible outcomes of any situation before it happens, a thing he discovered pretty early on the street.

Avatar image for the_flash_too_fast
The_Flash_Too_Fast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Flash rapes.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko: I understand that. The fact you think Iceman needs prep to be everywhere at once means you don't know much about his powers.

Avatar image for originalgl_alan
OriginalGL_Alan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash takes this one with relative ease.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack said:

@sirneko: I understand that. The fact you think Iceman needs prep to be everywhere at once means you don't know much about his powers.

No, I don't read anything from Marvel. So how about making a case or explaining instead of being a little prick.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Ice man wins since is a battle to the death

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash should win.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Teerack
@sirneko said:

@teerack said:

No, I don't read anything from Marvel. So how about making a case or explaining instead of being a little prick.

The fight would go something like this.

Flash attacks and shatters Iceman into a billion pieces, and then Flash freezes to death as the world turns into an ice age in a few seconds because Iceman's physical form is irrelevant.

Jokerpoker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

Flash ftw.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By dondave

Flash

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barry.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 juiceboks  Moderator

Bobby. Barry has no way of killing him.

hyperbertha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bobby. Barry has no way of killing him.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Kingant27

Iceman, as too many people are saying Flash that and, that Iceman is an omega level mutant.

Riddlergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash... i think barry could pull a win before bobby could react

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Crap, didn't read the OP properly

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Jacthripper

Flash has trouble with captain cold

Iceman>>>>>>>captain cold

Bobby ftw

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Dredeuced

@jacthripper: What makes you think Iceman's cold is stronger than Captain Cold's?

Not that Barry actually struggled with Snart without being limited in the usage of his power.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack said:
@sirneko said:

@teerack said:

Flash attacks and shatters Iceman into a billion pieces, and then Flash freezes to death as the world turns into an ice age in a few seconds because Iceman's physical form is irrelevant.

So BFR into Speed Force wouldn't work? Barry knows that physical attacks won't work, since he can manipulate the outcome by going through several different outcomes before he moves with his reaction speed. He has done it before.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko said:

@teerack said:
@sirneko said:

@teerack said:

So BFR into Speed Force wouldn't work? Barry knows that physical attacks won't work, since he can manipulate the outcome by going through several different outcomes before he moves with his reaction speed. He has done it before.

That's only assuming Flash knows the ins and out of iceman's powers which is something even iceman doesn't know. Even if Barry had all day to think could he dry up the earth's oceans? If no then I don't see how he could win.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Avatar image for thedarkmanofsteel
TheDarkManOfSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was my understanding that Iceman can't die. Like he can turn himself into air moisture or whatever and reform himself. And while he's in moisture form he would drop the temp to a really freezing temp like almost absolute zero idk

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Jacthripper

Iceman is able to lower his external and internal body temperature without harm to himself, thereby radiating intense cold from his body. Iceman is able to reach -105 degrees Fahrenheit within a few seconds, and is immune to sub-zero temperatures around him.

In addition, Iceman can freeze any moisture in the air around him into unusually hard ice, and thereby form simple objects such as slides, ladders, shields, and bats. He has even once shown the ability to achieve absolute zero temperatures, with the help of the Human Torch (who pulled the ambient heat away from Iceman), and was able to stop the molecular motion of a bomb. Iceman can augment his ice form with extraneous moisture to enhance his strength and durability, and can reshape his body's ice form at will by using any available moisture from his surrounding environment. Similarly, Iceman can rebuild his ice form if any part of it is broken or if it is shattered completely without suffering any permanent damage.

Previously, Iceman was able to transform his body into solid ice and back to human form at will. For a time, however, his body was permanently transformed into solid ice as a result of a secondary mutation. After M-day, Iceman appeared to have lost his powers, returning to human form. However, this was revealed by Emma Frost as a mental block, and Iceman later regained his powers, along with the ability to change from human to ice form.

Iceman also possesses the potential to transport himself quickly over great distances through nearby flows of water by merging his body’s molecules with those of the flow.

He also can exist as a sentient gas.

Your right he can't reach absolute zero, but he's near impossible to kill.

BrokenSpear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By BrokenSpear

@jacthripper

Iceman has gone absolute zero before

No Caption Provided

Here's one of him flash freezing a nuke too.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ha Ha. Flash can't destroy every water molecule. Because that what it takes to beat Iceman. At best this is a stalemate, because likewise, Iceman can't actually touch Flash. But if Iceman wanted to, couldn't he just bring the world to extremely low temperatures? Le rock.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jagernutt: Flash can run fast, punch hard, think fast and steel speed. Those are his best powers. That's it. He can't really hurt Iceman. Iceman, however, if I'm not mistaken can reek havoc upon the entire planet due to his freezing abilities. This is a death battle. Iceman will use his powers to their full extent. That means that no matter what happens Flash CANNOT hurt Iceman but their is a chance that Iceman can hurt Flash. That means that it ends in a stalemate or Iceman wins. Those are the only possibilities, unless new information is gathered.

JDCDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The OP states "Death battle"

Flash have no way to actually kill Iceman. Iceman, while maybe not doing it that fast, have plenty of ways to kill flash.

The results should be very simple.

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, OP needs to be changed... Not even Wally can... punch... him... into....orbit... :3

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BFRing someone into Speed Force isn't killing them if I'm not mistaken so with that in mind, Bobby kills Flash.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doesn't Flashs speed create superhuman power in his punches.

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless Flash destroy every water molecules one arth, Iceman win. Lol, Iceman might even reform into Flash himself.

Flash really has no way to kill Iceman, while Iceman can kill Flash in many ways.