Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The Rules:

1. Prep: None (However, both characters are aware of each other's abilities through word of mouth.)
  2. Morals: OFF
  3. Location: Savage Land

Who wins and why?

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By Bronze_Surfer

@carter_esque: Since Firelord only knows about Icemans powers through word of mouth. I don't think he would know that he could refrom from anything. Would he? It would decide the winer if he knew.

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Firelord. I doubt iceman could do any serious harm to Firelord. Firelord is a herald who has fought powerful beings such as surfer and made it a fight, Iceman is just out of his league. He could reform but it will be in vain if he can't harm firelord.

And for the record, Firelord in an energy construct, not a fire construct. Dumping water on him will do nothing and thats also why he can be in space with his flame still on.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By the creator

Deep space has temperatures of -270 deg Kelvin, just 3 deg Kelvin above absolute zero and Firelord has survived these extremes for indefinite periods without harm. Firelord's reaction time is faster, he is far more durable and the range and extent of his powers are greater. Firelord for the win.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

FireLord stomps

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CosmosTyrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By CosmosTyrant

@carter_esque: That's low.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Fire the makes SS run away. If you don't know, SS has survive inside Stars the can go as hot as 27 to 80 million degrees F. Has made Thor sweat, Thor too has survived inside the sun with no problems....Energy output of a small Star.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@nerx said:

@carter_esque: shame on you

Unforgivable

Exactly.

And Firelord stomps, but I wouldn't lock it, because it seems that Iceman will get some serious boost (or he will show some skill with powers) in next months in Astonishing X-Men.

mk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By mk111

I think its safe to say that Firestorm has this.

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What if Iceman was using his full potential?

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What if Iceman was using his full potential?

Currently - no reason to belive that he can overcome Firelord's fire, but I think that we will see in next months what is his full potential. At least I've heard that we will.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By XiiX
Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By Hyperlight

firelord..

NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: Could you please stop trolling Firelord. You keep trying to use one of the biggest Pis events in marvel history as credible evidence when it is not. Firelord consistently is shown to be at thor/surfer level, spider man beating him is ridiculous.

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By spiderbuck1
batnorris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque:

i am a huge spiderman fan. the biggest webhead fanatic out there in my opinion, but shame. shame. shame. shame.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Firelord easily.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@norrinboltagonprime21: @mk111: @evil_incarnate: @batnorris: @xiix:

No Caption Provided

Look, whether it was PIS or not, "it happened" so stop wanking Firelord and give Iceman more credit where it's due. If Spidey beat Firelord than Iceman has a legitimate chance to do the same.

I'm sorry, but clearly you're new and haven't actually read the rules for Comic Vine. We don't count PIS/CIS battles. Hell the rules even talks about Spider-Man beating Firelord and to not use it and other low end feats like Deadpool being knocked out by a hot dog. Please read the rules and then get back to us on this matter.

Rules Vol. 1

Rules Vol. 2

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By czarny_samael666

@evil_incarnate:

We do count CIS actually, that is why we use "in character" in OP.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil_incarnate:

We do count CIS actually, that is why we use "in character" in OP.

True, but even then the CIS is still limited to a degree. For example many people will say that "in character" Superman, Wonder Woman, etc don't speed blitz, but there are plenty of instances to the contrary. I digress as it's a moot point in this battle anyway as there are no morals.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Look, whether it was PIS or not, "it happened" so stop wanking Firelord and give Iceman more credit where it's due. If Spidey beat Firelord than Iceman has a legitimate chance to do the same.

This scan shows up on every Firelord thread. This did happen, but it was just terrible writing. Firelord has many more feats then this one occasion that show him having an incredibly high degree of power. Everyone knows that Spiderman should be dead if Firelord wants him dead. We should really focus on the majority of Firelord's feats, and not this random outlier that shows him as a jobber.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

@tparks said:

@carter_esque said:

No Caption Provided

This scan shows up on every Firelord thread. This did happen, but it was just terrible writing. Firelord has many more feats then this one occasion that show him having an incredibly high degree of power. Everyone knows that Spiderman should be dead if Firelord wants him dead. We should really focus on the majority of Firelord's feats, and not this random outlier that shows him as a jobber.

If we took every low ball feat into account then this would show up in every Thanos thread.

No Caption Provided

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

@evil_incarnate:

Or every single Squirrel Girl appearance.

Well Squirrel Girl is joke within herself. I wouldn't take any of her victories away from her and I wouldn't degrade anyone who's lost to her.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Carter_esque

@tparks said:

@carter_esque said:

No Caption Provided

If we took every low ball feat into account then this would show up in every Thanos thread.

No Caption Provided

Rofl.. is that Thanos being hauled away by mere policemen?? Wow.. there were some really bad or misinformed writers back in Marvel's eariler days. I didn't wanna go off topoc but after seeing this scan, I just had to write about the utter ridiculousness of it.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

@carter_esque said:

No Caption Provided

So Iceman doesn't have impressive feats? Since you wanna bring up feats...

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By tparks

@carter_esque:

Iceman has very impressive feats. I never meant to imply that he doesn't. I was just trying to make a point that the spiderman / firelord battle should not have much importance in this discussion.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By czarny_samael666

@carter_esque:

Not ones in Firelord's league and he currently doesn't have any way to affect him.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

CosmosTyrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By CosmosTyrant
Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque:

Not ones in Firelord's league and he currently doesn't have any way to affect him.

So you're implying that he's basically unbeatable?

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By czarny_samael666

@czarny_samael666 said:

@carter_esque:

So you're implying that he's basically unbeatable?

No. Just Iceman doesn't have a chance with him. Firelord is cosmic level. And he has telepathy as well for which Iceman doesn't have defence.

I don't have time to post it here now, but You can find Firelord's scans here:

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/czarny_samael666/images/?tag=Heralds+of+Galactus

I would say that draw with Thor, when Thor belives that fight no longer has any value because they are too close to each other, stalemate with Thor's blast in other occasion, great fights with Surfer (one was won, but Surfer let hi guard down), breaking Surfer's surfboard and using power equal to a small star are all enough to deal with Iceman, considering that there would be no water supply to reform and that Firelord will in the end mindr@pe him.

NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: Please stop this. Do some research on both characters because firelord stomps.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@norrinboltagonprime21: Firelord might win but it wouldn't be a "stomp". Iceman could make the battle interesting for a little while at least.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Dredeuced

@the_creator: This is not how temperature works. There's no air or water or any matter to circulate the heat from your body. When you're in the vacuum of space you don't actually feel cold (though it does pull all the air and moisture out of your non pressure tight surfaces). Surviving the cold of space would be less difficult than surviving on earth in subzero temperatures. The vacuum is what kills ya.

That said, Firelord is out of Bobby's weight class.

NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: I'm not even sure Iceman has the ability to cause harm to Firelord. Firelord has taken blows from Thor and Surfer and isn't fazed. Iceman isn't close to the level Thor and Surfer are at. Iceman can try to hurt him but Firelord is a herald with high durability so he won't be affected.