iceman is current and this is h/p doomsday anything goes in this fight

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By King_Saturn
Iceman would win the first fight... but once Doomsday adapts to Iceman's Ice Powers... Doomsday will beat him senseless
acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By acewasp23
King Saturn said:
"Iceman would win the first fight... but once Doomsday adapts to Iceman's Ice Powers... Doomsday will beat him senseless
"
how could doomsday adapt if iceman (omega lvl mutant) were to freeze everything
around doomsday with a thought? that would include all the moister in the air, all the moister in doomsday, and well every thing else. LoL
its not imposable since Iceman is an omega with unlimited limits and potential. 

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Saturn
acewasp23 said:
"King Saturn said:
"Iceman would win the first fight... but once Doomsday adapts to Iceman's Ice Powers... Doomsday will beat him senseless
"
how could doomsday adapt if iceman (omega lvl mutant) were to freeze everything
around doomsday with a thought? that would include all the moister in the air, all the moister in doomsday, and well every thing else. LoL
its not imposable since Iceman is an omega with unlimited limits and potential. 

"
Doomsday was able to adapt to the Omega Beams... as well as basically every other attack he has been hit with... so I dont think Iceman's freezing abilities could stop him...
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By Korg

Iceman takes the first round (IF he can even freeze DD. Isn't he pretty much solid mass?), then Doomsday hurls him into space/the sun. There is no moisture for Bobby out there.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By acewasp23
Korg said:
"Iceman takes the first round (IF he can even freeze DD. Isn't he pretty much solid mass?), then Doomsday hurls him into space/the sun. There is no moisture for Bobby out there."
hows he going to hurl him? doomsday grabs him, iceman can turn himself into water or air vapor.
if anything Iceman takes round one... then its a stalemate, because there is nothing Doomsday can do to iceman.

read Buck shots post in this thread. it gives a decent example of what iceman can do.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/flash-vs-iceman/3938/#115
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By AtPhantom

Eternal stalemate.

I don't think Iceman can do anything to Doomsday (seriously doubt freezing would hold him for more than a few minutes), and there is nothing Doomsday can do to Bobby.

Avatar image for firestormnuclerman
Firestormnuclerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iceman for the first fight, then second round Doomsday kills Iceman.

claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By claws

i see this thread is getting somewhere

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Korg

I think DD is fast enough to tag Bobby. One hit is all it would take to send him flying into space/the sun.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By acewasp23
Korg said:
"I think DD is fast enough to tag Bobby. One hit is all it would take to send him flying into space/the sun."
how would that work? he tags him iceman shatters and well thats not going to kill him.

Firestormnuclerman said:
"Iceman for the first fight, then second round Doomsday kills Iceman."
how is DD going to Kill him.

like i said round one Iceman.. round two either iceman finds a new way to use his powers against him
or stalemate.

oh and for the battle wouldnt only round one count?

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Korg

Being able to "tag" him means he can him grab as well. Before Bobby knows what's what, he is leaving the atmosphere.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By acewasp23
Korg said:
"Being able to "tag" him means he can him grab as well. Before Bobby knows what's what, he is leaving the atmosphere."
ok so what your saying is that doomsday.. a monster that really cant thnk is going to grab iceman.. and Iceman will have no time to react to this.... did you even read the Iceman vs the flash thread?
if he grabs iceman then he can either turn himself into water, water vapor, reform a new body, or flash freeze the area.
either way like i said its Iceman round one then stalemate.
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Korg

Bobby's reflexes are nowhere near fast enough to dodge Doomsday. He will be solid at some point, and at that point he can be grabbed.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By acewasp23
Korg said:
"Bobby's reflexes are nowhere near fast enough to dodge Doomsday. He will be solid at some point, and at that point he can be grabbed."
he doesn't need them to doge him. and why does he have to be solid?
Avatar image for firestormnuclerman
Firestormnuclerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Korg said:
"Bobby's reflexes are nowhere near fast enough to dodge Doomsday. He will be solid at some point, and at that point he can be grabbed."
Exactly. Doomsday was able to attack the entire Justice League in a matter of seconds. That's surprising given his colossal size it would be figured he would be slow however he's not.
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Korg

So you don't need reflexes to dodge? That makes no sense. How many times have you seen Bobby enter a fight as steam? He is almost always solid ice.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By acewasp23

no he's not slow... he also doesnt have the mental ability to thnk... hmm i cant smash this guy, lets just throw him into the sun.
BFR is not going to be a factor in this fight.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Korg

I guess we will have to agree to disagree there. It doesn't take a whole lot of intelligence to BFR someone. Just ask Hulk.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By acewasp23

and using BFR was never really Doomsdays style.. just ask the JLA.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#21  Edited By Erik

Doomsday does not have a tendency to throw things into the sun. He usually tries to pound things or rip things into nothingness. I do not see him winning over Iceman because he would not have the sense to throw him into the sun. First round goes to Iceman, second is the eternal stalemate. 

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Korg
acewasp23 said:
"and using BFR was never really Doomsdays style.. just ask the JLA. "
A lot of the things Iceman does in battle threads aren't his style either. What's your point? He has the capability.
acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By acewasp23
Korg said:
"acewasp23 said:
"and using BFR was never really Doomsdays style.. just ask the JLA. "
A lot of the things Iceman does in battle threads aren't his style either. What's your point? He has the capability.
"
erik said:
"Doomsday does not have a tendency to throw things into the sun. He usually tries to pound things or rip things into nothingness. I do not see him winning over Iceman because he would not have the sense to throw him into the sun. First round goes to Iceman, second is the eternal stalemate. "

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Korg

Iceman doesn't have a tendency to kill (he has killed before, but his usual tactic is to freeze things in a block of ice). Yet that is what he always ends up doing in battle threads. Doomsday could also simply evolve a means of destroying Iceman.

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#25  Edited By Strafe Prower
Korg said:
"Iceman doesn't have a tendency to kill (he has killed before, but his usual tactic is to freeze things in a block of ice). Yet that is what he always ends up doing in battle threads. Doomsday could also simply evolve a means of destroying Iceman."

when you can think of a means of destroying Iceman for Doomsday to get, you can say that.

Iceman ftw.
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Korg
Strafe Prower said:
"when you can think of a means of destroying Iceman for Doomsday to get, you can say that.."
Already said it, don't need your permission. Also already gave means. He could simply evolve the intelligence necessary to realize he can BFR Iceman, gain the ability to drain all the moisture out of the air and turn it into something else, etc. His power is deus ex machina. People are giving Iceman's powers a lot of thought, but not Doomsday's.
SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By SUNMAN

DD would destroy Bobby

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Korg
SUNMAN said:
"DD would destroy Bobby"
How do you envision this happening?
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Strafe Prower
Korg said:
"Strafe Prower said:
"when you can think of a means of destroying Iceman for Doomsday to get, you can say that.."
Already said it, don't need your permission. Also already gave means. He could simply evolve the intelligence necessary to realize he can BFR Iceman, gain the ability to drain all the moisture out of the air and turn it into something else, etc. His power is deus ex machina. People are giving Iceman's powers a lot of thought, but not Doomsday's.
"

He couldn't BFR him anyway. He can turn in to Vapor, or travel through other sources of water.that would mean draining bobby inside his body, and that would not be good for Doomsday. There isn't any way that i can see DD winning. I don't think you fully understand Iceman's powers.
SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By SUNMAN
Korg said:
"SUNMAN said:
"DD would destroy Bobby"
"
I see no way for Bobby to take DD down. So even if Bobby turns into Gas or liquid watever, DD would find a way to kill him.  I am not sure exactly how. Maybe he would just eat him. The best Bobby could do was tie this fight. Maybe DD would just destroy the planet, I am not sure if he could do this but Kentaxx has been arguing he can in other threads.

claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By claws
erik said:
"Doomsday does not have a tendency to throw things into the sun. He usually tries to pound things or rip things into nothingness. I do not see him winning over Iceman because he would not have the sense to throw him into the sun. First round goes to Iceman, second is the eternal stalemate. "

here is my anwser
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Korg
Strafe Prower said:
"I don't think you fully understand Iceman's powers."
I don't think you read my posts. I understand Iceman's abilities very well.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#33  Edited By geraldthesloth

Iceman wins this

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By SUNMAN
geraldthesloth said:
"Iceman wins this
"
How?!
The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By The_Scourge
AtPhantom said:
"Eternal stalemate.

I don't think Iceman can do anything to Doomsday (seriously doubt freezing would hold him for more than a few minutes), and there is nothing Doomsday can do to Bobby.
"
agree
acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By acewasp23

he's going to have to do more than just get rid of the moister in the air or turn it into somthing else.
Doomsdays powers are deus ex machina, the problem is they never have evolved to be as powerfull as you claim before.
if they are what you claim, then imperix should of died, superman should never of been able to beet him, let alon 2 supermen, and brainiac
would of never been able to take over his mind.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By acewasp23
SUNMAN said:
"Korg said:
"SUNMAN said:
"DD would destroy Bobby"
"
I see no way for Bobby to take DD down. So even if Bobby turns into Gas or liquid watever, DD would find a way to kill him.  I am not sure exactly how. Maybe he would just eat him. The best Bobby could do was tie this fight. Maybe DD would just destroy the planet, I am not sure if he could do this but Kentaxx has been arguing he can in other threads.

"

Lol eat him? kk yeah i can see that. then Iceman reforms and flash freezes everything inside DD.
sure its a temp solution but at best DD will stalemate iceman.
claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By claws

if dd tries to eat him would he just go back to water?

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Korg
acewasp23 said:
"he's going to have to do more than just get rid of the moister in the air or turn it into somthing else."

Why's that? Iceman is useless without moisture. He was crippled when they visited the brimstone dimension because the air lacked moisture.
acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By acewasp23
Korg said:
"acewasp23 said:
"he's going to have to do more than just get rid of the moister in the air or turn it into somthing else."

Why's that? Iceman is useless without moisture. He was crippled when they visited the brimstone dimension because the air lacked moisture.
"
kk DD would have to get rid of all sorces of water posably in the world. 
i like the way buckshot put it about freezing the earth into a new Iceage, or giant block of ice.

and it looks like you didnt read the rest of that post. again when has doomsday had this lvl of evolution, if he did why didn't he hyper evolve to take on imperix, why did brainiac take over his mind with little problem, and since he was beat by superman (and evolved past him) why did earth 2 superman put a beating on him?

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Korg
acewasp23 said:
"kk DD would have to get rid of all sorces of water posably in the world."
When has Iceman ever shown that he could transfer his consciousness farther than a couple miles at best? Even that is taxing on his system.

acewasp23 said:
"and it looks like you didnt read the rest of that post. "
I read it, but I dismissed it because you are unable to separate Doomsday's powers from plot. Yet you have no trouble doing this with Iceman. It's an interesting paradox.
acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By acewasp23
Korg said:
acewasp23 said:
"and it looks like you didnt read the rest of that post. "
I read it, but I dismissed it because you are unable to separate Doomsday's powers from plot. Yet you have no trouble doing this with Iceman. It's an interesting paradox.
"
k but Doomsday doesn't have any control over hit powers, they react on their own. giving the fact that he has taken these losses and some times repeated losses, they cant adapt to every condition or at least as fast as your making them out to be.

Iceman's powers on the other hand are controlled by him and not reaction. that means he can do what he wants with them when he want. 
and being an omega means he has the potential to do with them what he wants. if he freezes something a mile wide and has control of the water and moister in that area why not extend it a little further. and they don't depend on just moister in the air as he slowly froze the blood in the white queens body to make her talk means its any form of water.

Doomsday doesn't breath, and he doesn't have blood, so freezing the water inside of him would be out of the question. but freezing the surrounding area to a block of ice about a mile thick and as solid as he wants could stop doomsday. if he breaks it... well then re-freeze it.
Doomsday was bound to an asteroid before, so binding him in the center of a giant mile (maybe 2 mile thick) block of ice should be enough to stop him.
SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By SUNMAN

I really see no way for Bobby to hurt stop or contain DD, he is just to strong, and will continuously adapt and grow stronger. I find it more likely that DD would find some way to beat Iceman, eventually. Eve if he is dumb. It might take him a year, but he would probably just be like maybe I should kjust throw this Ice guy into space or something.

~Clover~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ~Clover~

If is true that there is no limit to Ice man- Bobby does not need to stop at just freezing Doomsday he could just go on and freeze him to a molecular level and shatter him (If he really has no limit to his power)

Or LIMITLESS power isn't that powerful? :P

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By SUNMAN
~Clover~ said:
"If is true that there is no limit to Ice man- Bobby does not need to stop at just freezing Doomsday he could just go on and freeze him to a molecular level and shatter him (If he really has no limit to his power)

Or LIMITLESS power isn't that powerful? :P
"
This would not help. People like Supes and DD can handle absolute Zero
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Strafe Prower
Korg said:
"Strafe Prower said:
"I don't think you fully understand Iceman's powers."
I don't think you read my posts. I understand Iceman's abilities very well.
"
I did read your post, and gave you a response based off the argument in it.

I agree with acewasp.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#47  Edited By Erik

Bump.  

Iceman.

CylonDorado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By CylonDorado

Doomsday doesn't just adapt to survive his opponents, he adapts to beat them too. People were arguing Iceman could be beaten by Storm with electricity or something. Doomsday aught to be able to produce something like this, since he was able to breath fire when he figured out Martian Manhunter was vulnerable to it. DD was even able to hit him in spite of his phasing ability.
karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By karrob
@King Saturn said:
" Iceman would win the first fight... but once Doomsday adapts to Iceman's Ice Powers... Doomsday will beat him senseless
"
Nice answer
leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

You people annoy me, Hunter Prey Doomsday has beaten Darkseid, so you are saying a street leveler can beat Darkseid? Putting up someone who can't even beat Hulk against a planet buster is stupid.