#1 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
caption

vs

caption

Who wins and why.
#2 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Iceman freeze Darksides Omega beams? If not then Darkside has the potential to win

#3 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

no...

the Omega Beams are capable of blasting through the core of a planet / star, i don't think a little ice is going to stop them...

Darkseid takes this one

M

#4 Posted by King Saturn (224036 posts) - - Show Bio
Darkseid should win here. The Omega Beams would put Iceman out
#5 Edited by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

OOOOOHHHHHHH BROTHER!!!!!!WHY? DARKSIDE  makes martini's with iceman.shaken not stired.

#6 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm curious how the Omega Beams work. I know they have an effect besides just burning, so I'm curious on its effect on Iceman. I'm undecided so far.

#7 Posted by the creator (8561 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid for the win. Not only can he survive in deep space (so seeing temps close to absolute zero) but he has super human reflexes (to attack first) and his Omega beams will disintegrate Iceman (as I doubt Iceman is essential to the universe).

The Omega effect does not really burn people, it disintegrates them. No trace would be left for Iceman to reform from.

#8 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"Darkseid for the win. Not only can he survive in deep space (so seeing temps close to absolute zero) but he has super human reflexes (to attack first) and his Omega beams will disintegrate Iceman (as I doubt Iceman is essential to the universe).

The Omega effect does not really burn people, it disintegrates them. No trace would be left for Iceman to reform from."
But wouldn't Iceman's mind be just transferred to a nearby source of water, either in the air or possibly in Darksied. Does Darksied need water?
#9 Posted by the creator (8561 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"the creator said:
"Darkseid for the win. Not only can he survive in deep space (so seeing temps close to absolute zero) but he has super human reflexes (to attack first) and his Omega beams will disintegrate Iceman (as I doubt Iceman is essential to the universe).

The Omega effect does not really burn people, it disintegrates them. No trace would be left for Iceman to reform from."
But wouldn't Iceman's mind be just transferred to a nearby source of water, either in the air or possibly in Darksied. Does Darksied need water?
"
To my knowledge, the beams wipe you from existance. They were described as a continium effect so I think his mind would be gone as well.
#10 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"Nobody said:
"the creator said:

"
To my knowledge, the beams wipe you from existance. They were described as a continium effect so I think his mind would be gone as well.
"
I could see that. Thats why I didn't choose a winner, depending on the full effect of the beams.
#11 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

YES! Bobby dies!!

#12 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

I, too will go with Darkseid. His technological advancement and intelligence combined with the Omega Beam may be too much for IceMan to handle even with his fastest attacks and dodges.