Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Iceman vs Apocalypse (31 votes)

Iceman 39%
Apocalypse 61%

Because of @kingant27 i decided to make this thread. This current Iceman. This is base form apocalypse since to my knowledge he is dead right now. Let me know who you guys would win in a random battle. No prep. Neutral setting on Earth.

• 
Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iceman.

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doesn't Apocalypse have TP?

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: iceman has tp mind blocks. Xavier gave all of his Xmen this.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@proto3296: So who is the strongest telepath that Bobby has resisted with these mind blocks?

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: @proto3296: Didn't apoc beat Xavier in a tp battle(long time ago), I think that may prove he could get passed Xaviers tp blocks...

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: not sure if he has ever really had to use it against a strong telepath. But I do know Jean grey used her TP and couldn't locate him because he was in the form water vapor.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bobby.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apoc needs reboot. X men always talk how dangerous he is, but he is less threat to peace than Wolverine lol.

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By myerlanski

Apocalypse has tp attacks and resistance in his powerset...he has used it on both charles Xavier and jean...at the same time no less...

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By adamTRMM

@d3athstroke said:

Apoc needs reboot. X men always talk how dangerous he is, but he is less threat to peace than Wolverine lol.

Not really. There's (almost) always a time travel story to stop him. Whacky crappy stories of 90s (and Cable as his main "villain"), but still not every threat requires time-travel, Apocalypse does. Since his very birth, Rama Tut was waiting for him.

Anyway, he displayed offensive TP blast only once from what I've seen.

And since it's morals on Bobby, he was consistently a non-factor to Nur. Dark Iceman might be interesting, but still wouldn't win. Stalemate at best.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#14  Edited By AssertingValor

Pocy

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By comic_book_fan

Apocalypse will physically destroy iceman but he will keep reforming and iceman can't hurt Apocalypse.

i guess Apocalypse wins because atleast he can destroy iceman for a couple of minutes iceman can't do squat to him.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

En Sabah Nur curbstomps. I'm so tired of this hype behind Bobby. He's like the frozen Ghost Rider for some reason. -_-

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm said:

@d3athstroke said:

Not really. There's (almost) always a time travel story to stop him. Whacky crappy stories of 90s (and Cable as his main "villain"), but still not every threat requires time-travel, Apocalypse does. Since his very birth, Rama Tut was waiting for him.

Anyway, he displayed offensive TP blast only once from what I've seen.

And since it's morals on Bobby, he was consistently a non-factor to Nur. Dark Iceman might be interesting, but still wouldn't win. Stalemate at best.

I never understood how Apocalypse could do anything to Earth, when there are people like Doom, Strange, Richards,Leader, Brother Voodoo, Legion,Daimon Hellstrom, Dracula(Who already fodderised him and has stronger army),Juggernaut. he can't do anything about any of them.

Not to mention many pantheons of different Gods protecting it, Thor alone would oneshot him if he tried anything funny in canon. Those silly time travel story lanes always ignore those.

Imagine him Trying to kill someone who Zeus wanted to seduce ? He and every other mutant would be wiped from existence instantly.

All the Demonic entities which are constantly held off by various cults, devouring Earth without protection if Apoc killed them.

Age of Apocalypse is IMPOSSIBLE.

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan: iceman lives in every water molecule. That means he cab flash freeze the world (which he has done). Apoc can't do anything about that.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By adamTRMM

@d3athstroke:

You know, that's Apocalypse who was responsible for Dracula becoming the Dracula crushing his army before, you know right? :) Also, he overcame his vampiric bite as it was shown in that same story's.

Well you're asking here essential questions of superhero comic books existence. Realistically? There's no reason 616 Earth with all its cosmic level sins and overpowered characters should even exist right now haha

Thor was already stomped by Nur in their first encounter. Granted, he didn't have Mjolnir back then, but such a physical manhandling Thor rarely receives in his carrier. He was about to be killed in 3 shots and one eye beam. This is insane.

It's a misconception that gods are more powerful than mutants. Franklin Richards and Legion, with their own powers proved to laugh in their faces time and time again. Let's not even talk about mutants who naturally attract Phoenix Force or can potentially manipulate everything with good amount of energy (Scarlet Witch, Vulcan). Hell Apocalypse was able to merge with Celestial tech thanks to his own mutant megamorphic powers.

But all in all? If only writers would acknowledge all little details you're hinting here, stories would've been so much better and more compelling, but they won't since they don't have to. You know why? Because people will still buy :)

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OP here for some reason I can't edit the OP. But this battle is supposed to be a spin off of another battle already on the vine. Iceman and apocalypse are both morals off out of character and bloodlust. Sorry I forgot to put that in.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Right Apocalypse is highly underestimated in my opinion for the fact that he jobs...but a no holds barred fighting to his greateset abilities has done short work to whole teams with little effort...his resistance and durability is unique...he has taken combined teams and prevailed....

From the inhumans and the xmen with both black bolt and cyclops pouring it on...

To the xmen and the brother hood of mutants and still laughed in their collective faces...he has the technology, the experience, the immortality, the durability, limited tp and tk attacks, the strength...

This is my puzzle as both bobby and Apocalypse are both equally hard to put down...which i lean to iceman as having the better of that situation because he can survive in a water molecule...

Bobby can stop all molercular movement with his absolute zero attack...

Apocalypse has total control of every molecule in his body....

Which one of these guys have better control of molecular activity is the question for me....

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In theory Iceman should win , in Real probably Apocalypse

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apoc stomps, what makes you think bobby will stand a chance when as part of large groups of x men coouldn't do it what makes you think him without the backup will do any better? Not to mention one of bobbys weaknesses is TP

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Kingant27

@proto3296: Love how you made this thread because of me, Apocalypse wins, and you defending Iceman here doesn't change the outcome.

Apocalypse wins handily, Iceman can't do anything to him, while Apocalypse can TP, use energy blasts etc to win.

Iceman can't get past his invunerability, and even then if he somehow did, which he cannot, Apocalypse can use his own body parts as a weapon, can control every molecule in his body etc.

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: Iceman can control every water molecule on Earth. Iceman much like apocalypse can control his body on a molecular level. If apocalypse has any molecules in his body with water in them, apocalypse is dead. Apocalypse cant use TP on iceman if iceman is in the form of water vapor. I would love to do a CaV of this so please pm so we can work out the rules.

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apoc

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By myerlanski

It is funny that this a direct result of the thread from before .....good luck to the both of you if you all decide to have a CAV...

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Kingant27

@proto3296: Apocalypse can control all his molecules, density etc, Iceman has no way getting past his duarability, never mind effecting someone with a better or as good molecular control, not to mention TP is valid, seeing how Xavier was able to put him down with TP; and Apocalypse is easily of that level etc.

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm said:

@d3athstroke:

You know, that's Apocalypse who was responsible for Dracula becoming the Dracula crushing his army before, you know right? :) Also, he overcame his vampiric bite as it was shown in that same story's.

Well you're asking here essential questions of superhero comic books existence. Realistically? There's no reason 616 Earth with all its cosmic level sins and overpowered characters should even exist right now haha

Thor was already stomped by Nur in their first encounter. Granted, he didn't have Mjolnir back then, but such a physical manhandling Thor rarely receives in his carrier. He was about to be killed in 3 shots and one eye beam. This is insane.

It's a misconception that gods are more powerful than mutants. Franklin Richards and Legion, with their own powers proved to laugh in their faces time and time again. Let's not even talk about mutants who naturally attract Phoenix Force or can potentially manipulate everything with good amount of energy (Scarlet Witch, Vulcan). Hell Apocalypse was able to merge with Celestial tech thanks to his own mutant megamorphic powers.

But all in all? If only writers would acknowledge all little details you're hinting here, stories would've been so much better and more compelling, but they won't since they don't have to. You know why? Because people will still buy :)

Mortal Dracula, and Mortal squad of mortals armed with a sticks.
When Dracula become a Vampire he murdered most of the Clan Akkaba and effortlessly dominate Apoc until Van Hellsing interfered.

Because it's their job as writers to polish story as much as possible.

If you are referring to Godkiller arc, That was different timelane Thor with different timelane Apoc, When Thor was young less powerful and had Jambjorn instead of Mjolnir not to mention that 616 version of that Axe was used to kill Celestial and would cut Apoc like a butter.

It's a misconception that gods are more powerful than mutants. Franklin Richards and Legion, with their own powers proved to laugh in their faces time and time again. Let's not even talk about mutants who naturally attract Phoenix Force or can potentially manipulate everything with good amount of energy (Scarlet Witch, Vulcan). Hell Apocalypse was able to merge with Celestial tech thanks to his own mutant megamorphic powers

Richards best feat is what ? Creating universe which both Zeus and Odin have done, Even Hera with power of Zeus created universe separated from Multiverse and just as big. Legion is not that powerful, PF is separate entity, much like Chthon (Elder God)who is powering Scarlet Witch.

You are right here.

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d3athstroke: apocalypse only merged with celestial tech because he made a deal with one. Once his deal ended he ran like a girl. The celestial then beat that arse.

Impervious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Evan

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d3athstroke: apocalypse only merged with celestial tech because he made a deal with one. Once his deal ended he ran like a girl. The celestial then beat that arse.

You should be replying him not me.

Void-X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse doesn't have a lot of feats, but Ice Man?

I'm going with Apocalypse.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Kingant27

@d3athstroke: A lot of innacurate things you stated.

@proto3296: A lot of lowballing here from you.

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: can you just answer my question. If you don't want to do a CaV just say so. But don't leave me hanging.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By adamTRMM

@d3athstroke:

When Dracula become a Vampire he murdered most of the Clan Akkaba and effortlessly dominate Apoc until Van Hellsing interfered.

Why won't you also mention the context of this? That he had centuries of prep and Apocalypse bitten in the middle of battle thus allowing Dracula control him via vampiric curse. And he healed from it anyway, who says he wouldn't from Dracula's own bite? Lol the sheer fact that Vlad desired Blood of Apocalypse should tell you something.

If you are referring to Godkiller arc, That was different timelane Thor with different timelane Apoc, When Thor was young less powerful and had Jambjorn instead of Mjolnir not to mention that 616 version of that Axe was used to kill Celestial and would cut Apoc like a butter.

If you think that timeline changes their power levels than prove it. Thor didn't have Mjolnir back then, I've stated that. But, was he not as strong or durable as today? Then show me proof of this.

And it's very nice you're mentioning the Jarnbjorn amp Thor went to enhance his axe with and not mentioning the actual reasons for it. For those who don't know, Apocalypse's Celestial armor was the reason.

Richards best feat is what ? Creating universe which both Zeus and Odin have done, Even Hera with power of Zeus created universe separated from Multiverse and just as big. Legion is not that powerful, PF is separate entity, much like Chthon (Elder God)who is powering Scarlet Witch.

Richards is Celestial level. A well known fact. Need I remind you how Odin prepped and amped with all of the pantheons souls performed against a single one of them?

I'm not sure what are those multiverse/universe feats you're talking about, feel free to share them. As for the universes, Legion held 616 in a box and warped it without creating an alternate universe retroactively. That's without how effortlessly he stomped the Elder Gods. I mean serious.

Scarlet Witch wasn't amped by Chthon when she performed her best feat.

Yet a mutant sits there as a Prime avatar as White Phoenix. Hell, the entity sacrificed itself to restart mutant genome. It's there on panel. Separate or not, it shares deep connection to muties.

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse has telepath that match Professor X, I am sure he would stomp Iceman. Also Apocalypse is waaaaaaaay cooler...

No Caption Provided

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@proto3296: I don't have time for a CAV, but the comments etc I can, as it doesn't require as much neutering as a CAV would...

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: yeah this is true CaV takes a lot more time. I understand. We can just have our own discussion here. I'll post scans as to why I think iceman will beat apocalypse in a bit.

CryoModeste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Iceman curbstomps

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers