Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By lowlaville
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Conditions

- Iceman cannot multiply
- Both are pretty much killable. Meaning if they take a potent hit, they still die. No longia intangibility for Akainu and no astral body movement changing bodies making bodies etc. for Iceman.
- Pretty much everything else goes

Who wins the fight?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Iceman freezes him. Mismatch.

DeAnnunaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In these conditions, Iceman stomps.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Akainu wouldn't be able to melt anything created by Iceman much less damage him.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iceman freezes him. Mismatch.

Why do you say that?

In these conditions, Iceman stomps.

So, Akainu wins otherwise? Please give a concise reasoning if its the conditions...

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Also spite.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DBVSE7

Akainu. Speed blitz, Haki FTW.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@lowlaville: This is an easily researched character with hundreds of battles outside of One Piece league (at any point).

Even heavily nerfed on your part.

So unless you still think this is even, chances are you knew it was mismatch.

DeAnnunaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DeAnnunaki

@lowlaville:

Iceman can create absolute zero temperatures, which is way colder than anything that could be produced in One Piece so far. All Bobby has to do is touch him.

There's nothing Akainu can do to Iceman either. Unless I'm misinterpreting the OP, Iceman still has intang. Even if Akainu managed to melt him by some miraculous feat, Iceman can just reform his body.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity: Not entirely.. I only saw one scan of him making multiple ice bodies and reconstituting himself after being dealt with. I had heard a statement that he froze "hell over" in that exact words, but I never saw a feat backing that. I just made it even by cancelling 2 similar aspects of the two characters to make it fair by giving each of them a realistic chance at killing each other. Otherwise, its unlikely that Akainu or Iceman is getting any permanent solution in the fight, especially if you consider Akainu fought a guy with Iceman like powers....

So unless you show me how this is spite or a mismatch, I don't really know.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akainu wouldn't be able to melt anything created by Iceman much less damage him.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By lowlaville

@lowlaville:

Iceman can create absolute zero temperatures, which is way colder than anything that could be produced in One Piece so far. All Bobby has to do is touch him.

There's nothing Akainu can do to Iceman either. Unless I'm misinterpreting the OP, Iceman still has intang. Even if Akainu managed to melt him by some miraculous feat, Iceman can just reform his body.

Well No, I made sure to cancel both their intangibility, hence why I said they both can kill each other with a potent blow. Plus, Aokiji can easily produce sub zero temperatures, can freeze a giant tsunami wave in an instant, freeze oceans just the same. Ice he made took weeks to melt under natural conditions. And I have heard that he can permanently change the climate of an island. This is the potency Akainu dealt with and resisted, so.. definitely not losing to a touch as far as I know.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DBVSE7

@lowlaville: This isn't a mismatch at all, since Akainu could easily end this the same way he killed Ace even if Intangibility is off.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Wouldn't Iceman need haki to hurt Akainu? Lets not forget, he is a Logia, afterall.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll wait for heliovulcan's post. He should be able to clear it up much better...

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wouldn't Iceman need haki to hurt Akainu? Lets not forget, he is a Logia, afterall.

Read the OP please. I have some conditions in there.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#19  Edited By nefarious

No logia? Iceman turns him into a snow cone.

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I don't know, but is this the Omega Level Bobby or just normal Bobby

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@lowlaville: Lowers the temp all over the planet.

No Caption Provided

Fights Thor in a deadlocked battle. Can't permanently freeze Thor, but Thor has no way to put him down.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity: There's no measure of ability shown except AOE of how potent Iceman's ice is. As for the not dying when struck, thats easily applicable to Akainu as well. If this is your one measure of decreeing the match a spite, I'd have to call up on your fallacious deduction. Because again, bringing Earth's temperature down is noway to measure just how potent his freezing is.

Akainu has easily fought and defeated an ice powered devil fruit user who has much more impressive feats, just the scale is vividly smaller.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@lowlaville: How about absolute zero?

It may not be spite because you think this is someway fair. But mismatch nonetheless.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By lowlaville

@mr_ingenuity: One would need a measure of absolute zero to decide that. If you count permanent change to the weather, both admirals did that. Not something like bringing the temperature down, but perma change kind of deal.

No Caption Provided

I'm pretty sure Aokiji can freeze below zero. He froze Luffy with just touching him. Luffy was practically dead stone, and so brittle if he was impacted with, would shatter.

What you are showing me doesn't convince or even show this is a mismatch...

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@lowlaville: If you can show me one feat of Kuzan freezing some one as durable as Thor I'll concede. Hell I'll even stop debating for or against One Piece.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: If you can show me one feat of Kuzan freezing some one as durable as Thor I'll concede. Hell I'll even stop debating for or against One Piece.

That will probably not happen. Not until Thor decides to invade OP for good measures. lol And I doubt it matters. What matters is the potency the respective elements bring into play. As far as I have seen anyway, Iceman is just an Aokiji by trade.

And, I am not the biggest fan of one piece here. I don't even like One Piece, I just decided to give this a try because it looks interesting. Marvel's resident iceman vs Akainu. Looks fair.

Scandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Scandy
Nuff said.
Nuff said.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

That will probably not happen. Not until Thor decides to invade OP for good measures. lol And I doubt it matters. What matters is the potency the respective elements bring into play. As far as I have seen anyway, Iceman is just an Aokiji by trade.

And, I am not the biggest fan of one piece here. I don't even like One Piece, I just decided to give this a try because it looks interesting. Marvel's resident iceman vs Akainu. Looks fair.

I think you're underestimating Iceman by a huge degree(SWIDT) his powers are not limited to Ice. His powers are thermokinesis.

No Caption Provided

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Mortein

Aokijis df gave him the ability to absorb heat energy (or maybe he simply makes heat energy disappear somehow, idk),and he was able to freeze entire sea in an instant.

No Caption Provided

If we assume that it was the size of adriatic sea, which is a pretty small sea, and that Aokiji lowered its temperature from 15 down to -2 C, the amount of heat energy he would have to absorb (make disappear) is equivalent to the energy of thousands of most powerful nukes. And wasn't able to freeze Akainu in 10 days they were fighting.

"Both are pretty much killable. Meaning if they take a potent hit, they still die."

This pretty much means that Akainu will blitz him and kill him with a punch, right?

Scandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortein:

He would not win vs Omega Bobby though.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity: I'm not. But you seem to be underestimating Akainu a fair bit here. I only said this is not a mismatch, not who would win? Either of them can win. I don't really care who wins. It just looks like you are taking Akainu lightly.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@lowlaville: I'm quite sure you're overestimating Akainu in every regard. I, much different than your self enjoy One Piece and recently combed through quite a few feats concerning many characters. Kuzan & Akainu have little feats that compare to Ironman. And here you are putting them in the same category as Iceman a planetary character.

Bolaum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As much as I like Fleet Admiral Sakazuki he loses this one. I don't know much about Iceman but based on what other posters said here, his ice powers are stronger than Kuzan's (and he casually froze 2 massive tsunami in Marineford and the whole water in Marineford as soon as he touched them). I don't think Kuzan can reach absolute zero and since Iceman freeze power > Kuzan and Sakazuki ==> Kuzan then Iceman wins.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iceman.

Jmarshmallow

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#35  Edited By HellionVulcan

Iceman froze over hell he can win this with ease.

No Caption Provided
Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actual spite

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They are both able to be killed with a potent hit, so Akainu can speed blitz for a win.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iceman

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Iceman stomps

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Delta16807

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a complete mismatch in favor of Iceman, practically the Ice God of the planetary range. Minus the even larger scale Ymir, I can't even think of anyone who would even compare with ice manipulation ability.

So many ways he can attack people, freeze their inside brain matter instantly for starters? The OP states just about any attack would work - so, ya...

Iceman 100/100. Total. Mistmatch.

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iceman.

samconery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iceman easy win

NewWorldOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iceman has froze hell which I bargain is much hotter than magma is.