round 1 Mr Freeze

round 2 Sub Zero

round 3 Blizzard

round 3 Ice

round 4 Captain Cold

round 5 Killer Frost

round 6 Aokjij

#2 Edited by AnyWhichWayButUp (760 posts) - - Show Bio

Is there prep? Rest time? Morals? Where is this fight at? So morals on stops at 5 off 6 maybe.

#3 Posted by BMEZY (1210 posts) - - Show Bio

stops at 6

#4 Posted by homicidalmaniac (7402 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Edited by BlackWind (6089 posts) - - Show Bio

You should probably make more details. Such as location, knowledge and such. Regardless I see Bobby defeating everyone, save Aokiji, who just ends the battle in a tie.

#6 Posted by mrtrevorguy (1198 posts) - - Show Bio

Clears up to 6, if morals were off, I think he could clear it completely

#7 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2913 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at Kuzan.

#8 Posted by TheIrishDoctor (440 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman has the potential to beat everyone here with great ease, save Aokiji (And not because he has less power but because Aokiji wouldn't be hurt by any of Iceman's attacks yet he himself has other methods to damage Iceman (Does he have Haki? I don't remember...been so long since I've read that Manga...). Unfortunately he has nothing close to his full power potential. And actually, even the people who would be immune or resist cold damage would still be taken down by ice spears and whatnot.

Killer Frost should actually be the easiest person here. Her powers come from absorbing heat, and she needs heat to power herself up. She would theoretically be MORE vulnerable to cold based attacks than anyone else.

#9 Posted by Dredeuced (5495 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman has the potential to beat everyone here with great ease, save Aokiji (And not because he has less power but because Aokiji wouldn't be hurt by any of Iceman's attacks yet he himself has other methods to damage Iceman (Does he have Haki? I don't remember...been so long since I've read that Manga...). Unfortunately he has nothing close to his full power potential. And actually, even the people who would be immune or resist cold damage would still be taken down by ice spears and whatnot.

Killer Frost should actually be the easiest person here. Her powers come from absorbing heat, and she needs heat to power herself up. She would theoretically be MORE vulnerable to cold based attacks than anyone else.

Vice Admirals and above are required to have Haki. The fact that he was able to hurt Akainu in his fight means he did, as well (unless ice is an elemental counter to lava).

I believe Bobby stops at 6 unless he has heat based attacks. Kuzan's got significant speed and striking strength and can't be hurt by cold based attacks. I see Bobby tiring out first as One Piece characters have notorious stamina.

#10 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16721 posts) - - Show Bio

(unless ice is an elemental counter to lava).

it sort of is, isn't it?

But yes, i think it was stated somewhere not just admirals, even every vice admiral has haki..

#11 Edited by Mr_Ingenuity (7412 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm inclined to say he clears.

Yes Kuzan is Ice logia most know this, but Iceman has better feats. Also there may or may not be a limit to Kuzan's freezing ability.

#12 Posted by Erick_Williams (758 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm inclined to say he clears.

Yes Kuzan is Ice logia we most know this, but Iceman has better feats. Also there may or may not be a limit to Kuzan's freezing ability.

agree

#13 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

Toshiro solos

#14 Edited by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 6.

#15 Posted by BlackWind (6089 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque Did you even read the OP. Hitsugaya issn't even in this.

#16 Posted by spidermanandsuperman (283 posts) - - Show Bio

what the hell are mr frreze and captain cold gonna do to him?

#17 Edited by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque Did you even read the OP. Hitsugaya issn't even in this.

But if he was, he'd solo.

#18 Posted by MonsterStomp (16911 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac: Bro, I've seen that same display picture over 3 times by now. You duplicating accounts ae?

#19 Posted by Bo88gdan (4397 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman clears this

#20 Edited by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@bo88gdan said:

Iceman clears this

No, Toshiro solos... lol

#21 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5016 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely gets to 6.

#22 Posted by homicidalmaniac (7402 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by Dredeuced (5495 posts) - - Show Bio

He isn't aware that that spiderman avatar is the new default and thought you had multiple accounts because of it.

#24 Posted by MonsterStomp (16911 posts) - - Show Bio

He isn't aware that that spiderman avatar is the new default and thought you had multiple accounts because of it.

My bad. What a stupid default.

#25 Edited by ImmortalOne (3376 posts) - - Show Bio

@spidermanandsuperman said:

what the hell are mr frreze and captain cold gonna do to him?

Well, for one, Captain Cold's cold gun doesn't actually freeze things- it slows things down. The ice is just a side effect of slowing down atoms, which leads to the process of cold. Captain Cold's cold gun can slow down even Flash to a crawl, and he has the reflexes to tag speedsters. The Rogues are highly underrated.