@Strafe Prower said:
"How about a serious debate?   I will take Fire ftw. "

really...cmon man! 
#9 Posted by Strafe Prower (11573 posts) - - Show Bio
@Superparody said:
"@Strafe Prower said:
"How about a serious debate?   I will take Fire ftw. "
really...cmon man!  "

That is kinda the point of the battle forums.
#10 Posted by Emerald_General_Jai (2306 posts) - - Show Bio

I'ma take a straight Emerald_General_Jai wins no matter what for the victory 

#11 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

Fire, because she's sexier.

#12 Posted by Klandicar (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

Ice tanked Doomsday, she'll win this.

#13 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar said:
" Ice tanked Doomsday, she'll win this. "
Too bad she couldn't do the same to Overmaster.
#14 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strafe Prower said:
" How about a serious debate?   I will take Fire ftw. "
Well look at Mr. Partypooper over here...
#15 Posted by Klandicar (2471 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @Klandicar said:
" Ice tanked Doomsday, she'll win this. "
Too bad she couldn't do the same to Overmaster. "
What are you talking about?  She was hit by Doomsday and was standing at the end of the fight where Superman was laying dead.  Durability is durability.  And yeah, I realize Superman took the bulk of the punishment from Dooms but Ice did soak some up too and actually lived to tell about it.
#16 Posted by Klandicar (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

Also, Ice died twice according to comic history so perhaps she has revival powers so perhaps she can revive.  Just something a big dog like me would know while the pups pick and choose by looks.  Basically, Ice has the looks and she tanked Doom, she is obviously high tier, and has died TWICE, unlike most characters who die once and are gonezo.

#17 Posted by cascadeking09 (6731 posts) - - Show Bio

fire

#18 Edited by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar said:

" What are you talking about?

She was killed by Overmaster, despite the fact that she did who-knows-what to Doomsday. She only took a blow from Doomsday for the story, just like most of the Justice League did. A lot of characters did in The Death of Superman, you idiot. Without plot, Doomsday could have killed most of those characters with one hit.

@Klandicar

said:

" Also, Ice died twice according to comic history so perhaps she has revival powers so perhaps she can revive.  Just something a big dog like me would know while the pups pick and choose by looks.  Basically, Ice has the looks and she tanked Doom, she is obviously high tier, and has died TWICE, unlike most characters who die once and are gonezo. "

LOL @ this bullsh!t.

Ice doesn't have any revival powers. She was brought back to life by Kerimov. Taking a hit from a Superman-level character because of the plot doesn't make her high-tier. She's a woman with ice powers and normal human durability. Fire wasn't killed by Doomsday, either even though he seriously injured her. Does that make her high-tier? The Flash and Booster Gold were also beaten to a pulp, and lived to tell the tale. Yet, it doesn't mean squat. Get your f@cking mind right.
#19 Posted by Strafe Prower (11573 posts) - - Show Bio
@Baldy said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
" How about a serious debate?   I will take Fire ftw. "
Well look at Mr. Partypooper over here... "

Meh :P
#20 Posted by cascadeking09 (6731 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock: oh snap!
#21 Posted by Klandicar (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL @ this bullsh!t.

Ice doesn't have any revival powers. She was brought back to life by Kerimov. Taking a hit from a Superman-level character because of the plot doesn't make her high-tier. She's a woman with ice powers and normal human durability. Fire wasn't killed by Doomsday, either even though he seriously injured her. Does that make her high-tier? The Flash and Booster Gold were also beaten to a pulp, and lived to tell the tale. Yet, it doesn't mean squat. Get your f@cking mind right.

You are wrong on both accounts.  Ice took far more punishment than someone with human durability could have survived, she didnt even require medical treatment either from the punishment.   Fire was KOed by herself, not Doomsday.  Dont worry, the big dog has the scans to prove it.

Getting smacked through a window and through a house.

In the scan below Ice is dealt a direct punch to the spine, full force, by Doomsday himself.
Fire beating herself below...enough said.

Fire KOed and helpless, the irony is that fire is going to lose to fire.  Ice is able to help others after Doomsday hit her with a spine punch/smacked her through a house.  See the difference in durability and heart now?

Fire being carried out on stretcher, despite Ice being the one who took the bigger beating. 
Indeed, Ice was one of the few leaguers standing at the end of this comic.
And Fire?  She's still in the emergency room for beating herself in this fight...heh.

Now you pups can see the difference in HEART and DURABILITY between these two women.  If you want a girl who quits on the job then go with Fire, if you want a real trooper who will be there for you 100% of the time then Ice is your girl.
#22 Edited by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar said:

"You are wrong on both accounts.  Ice took far more punishment than someone with human durability could have survived, she didnt even require medical treatment either from the punishment.   Fire was KOed by herself, not Doomsday.  Dont worry, the big dog has the scans to prove it.

Getting smacked through a window and through a house.

In the scan below Ice is dealt a direct punch to the spine, full force, by Doomsday himself.
Fire beating herself below...enough said.

Fire KOed and helpless, the irony is that fire is going to lose to fire.  Ice is able to help others after Doomsday hit her with a spine punch/smacked her through a house.  See the difference in durability and heart now?

Fire being carried out on stretcher, despite Ice being the one who took the bigger beating. 
Indeed, Ice was one of the few leaguers standing at the end of this comic.
And Fire?  She's still in the emergency room for beating herself in this fight...heh.    Now you pups can see the difference in HEART and DURABILITY between these two women.  If you want a girl who quits on the job then go with Fire, if you want a real trooper who will be there for you 100% of the time then Ice is your girl. "
I'm afraid you're scans don't prove anything. But, if you wanna get technical. Ice was killed once, and Fire has never been killed. There you have it.
#23 Posted by Klandicar (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm afraid you're scans don't prove anything. But, if you wanna get technical. Ice was killed once, and Fire has never been killed. There you have it.

It proves she can take a punch that normally does this (through armor even).  You familiar with Doomsday man?  You are acting like being punched by him is the same as being punched by someone like Bane, there is a big difference between them both.

You think if Ice had normal durability she could take that punch to the spine from him and get back up?  You think normal humans can get knocked through houses and get back up a couple minutes later?  You see, Ice is not just a regular human after all.

Oh and why does Fire need a stretcher when Doomsday didnt even touch her?  She should just tough it out like Ice did and let the ambulance treat the people who are really hurt...the people who actually need it.  Just admit she is weak if you dont have any real argument.
#24 Edited by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar said:

"It proves she can take a punch that normally does this (through armor even).  You familiar with Doomsday man?  You are acting like being punched by him is the same as being punched by someone like Bane, there is a big difference between them both.

You think if Ice had normal durability she could take that punch to the spine from him and get back up?  You think normal humans can get knocked through houses and get back up a couple minutes later?  You see, Ice is not just a regular human after all.  Oh and why does Fire need a stretcher when Doomsday didnt even touch her?  She should just tough it out like Ice did and let the ambulance treat the people who are really hurt...the people who actually need it.  Just admit she is weak if you dont have any real argument. "
Doomsday has punched a lot of people that should have been killed in one blow. Ice wasn't an exception to the rule. It just so happens that Ice wasn't killed because of the plot. I think I just got through saying that. Like I said, you're scans don't prove sh!t. You're not even arguing with consistency. You're hopelessly trying to prove that Ice has superhuman durability, based off an inconsistent durability showing against a creature that has killed Superman in a hard fought battle and one-shotted a large number of Green Lanterns. Yet, you've yet to succeed. Doomsday beat down the Justice League, but they weren't killed for the sole purpose of the story. Superman was the only person meant to be killed. No one else. Why do you think the title is called the Death of Superman? And, you would say that Fire wasn't even touched, when you didn't even post the entire battle. LOL @ your failure.

Batman was able to take a blow from Darkseid before, and lived. He should have been killed, despite the Batsuit's protection (because to be honest, there's significant limit to the punishment it can take, and someone as strong as Darkseid should exceed it). If it were that easy, I'd say Batman is a high-tier character, too...

You just got through saying that Ice had resurrection abilities, when it was someone else that brought her back to life. I can't believe I'm actually replying to your crap.
#25 Edited by Klandicar (2471 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:

" @Klandicar said:

"It proves she can take a punch that normally does this (through armor even).  You familiar with Doomsday man?  You are acting like being punched by him is the same as being punched by someone like Bane, there is a big difference between them both.

You think if Ice had normal durability she could take that punch to the spine from him and get back up?  You think normal humans can get knocked through houses and get back up a couple minutes later?  You see, Ice is not just a regular human after all.  Oh and why does Fire need a stretcher when Doomsday didnt even touch her?  She should just tough it out like Ice did and let the ambulance treat the people who are really hurt...the people who actually need it.  Just admit she is weak if you dont have any real argument. "
Doomsday has punched a lot of people that should have been killed in one blow. Ice wasn't an exception to the rule. It just so happens that Ice wasn't killed because of the plot. I think I just got through saying that. Like I said, you're scans don't prove sh!t. You're not even arguing with consistency. You're hopelessly trying to prove that Ice has superhuman durability, based off an inconsistent durability showing against a creature that has killed Superman in a hard fought battle and one-shotted a large number of Green Lanterns. Yet, you've yet to succeed. Doomsday beat down the Justice League, but they weren't killed for the sole purpose of the story. Superman was the only person meant to be killed. No one else. Why do you think the title is called the Death of Superman? And, you would say that Fire wasn't even touched, when you didn't even post the entire battle. LOL @ your failure. Batman was able to take a blow from Darkseid before, and lived. He should have been killed, despite the Batsuit's protection (because to be honest, there's significant limit to the punishment it can take, and someone as strong as Darkseid should exceed it). If it were that easy, I'd say Batman is a high-tier character, too...  You just got through saying that Ice had resurrection abilities, when it was someone else that brought her back to life. I can't believe I'm actually replying to your crap. "
Look, you are acting like Ice is a normal human being, she aint.  Why do you think she has magical ice powers?  Last time I checked regular humans dont.  You see, she is actually a magical Norseman according to her biography, I'd say magical norseman can just take the hits better than a basic human.  Batman needed a suit to tank Darkseid and you admit that, it only hurts your argument because Ice tanked Dooms without a suit.  It all comes down to increased durability and hardiness...there is no other way she can tank punches to the spine from Doomsday and still walk.  This is kind of like if you claimed Asgardians were normal humans as well.  She may have been brought back to life with outside help, but if she was a normal human that feat would have been impossible.   It all comes down to what she is...the princess of a magical tribe of norsemen.
#26 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar said:
" Look, you are acting like Ice is a normal human being, she aint.  Why do you think she has magical ice powers?  Last time I checked regular humans dont.  You see, she is actually a magical Norseman according to her biography, I'd say magical norseman can just take the hits better than a basic human.  Batman needed a suit to tank Darkseid and you admit that, it only hurts your argument because Ice tanked Dooms without a suit.  It all comes down to increased durability and hardiness...there is no other way she can tank punches to the spine from Doomsday and still walk.  This is kind of like if you claimed Asgardians were normal humans as well.  She may have been brought back to life with outside help, but if she was a normal human that feat would have been impossible.   It all comes down to what she is...the princess of a magical tribe of norsemen. "
Just because she's not normal doesn't mean her durability isn't. Having magical ice powers doesn't give you the ability to stand up to a character who can make Superman bleed. Batman tanked Darkseid because the plot didn't allow him to die. Without it, Darkseid would have killed him despite the suit. It doesn't hurt my argument at all, because there have been instance were Batman took serious damage even with the Batsuit on (like getting his back broke by you-know-who, getting his spine stepped on, etc), yet Darkseid hits him and it does nothing? It doesn't make sense. You have nothing to prove that Norsemen are naturally more durable than humans. Asgardians are from an extra-dimensional plane of existence, they are not of Earth, and they were actually documented to be more than what a normal human is. Being a normal human doesn't restrict you from being resurrected.
#27 Edited by Klandicar (2471 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:

" @Klandicar said:

" Look, you are acting like Ice is a normal human being, she aint.  Why do you think she has magical ice powers?  Last time I checked regular humans dont.  You see, she is actually a magical Norseman according to her biography, I'd say magical norseman can just take the hits better than a basic human.  Batman needed a suit to tank Darkseid and you admit that, it only hurts your argument because Ice tanked Dooms without a suit.  It all comes down to increased durability and hardiness...there is no other way she can tank punches to the spine from Doomsday and still walk.  This is kind of like if you claimed Asgardians were normal humans as well.  She may have been brought back to life with outside help, but if she was a normal human that feat would have been impossible.   It all comes down to what she is...the princess of a magical tribe of norsemen. "
Just because she's not normal doesn't mean her durability isn't. Having magical ice powers doesn't give you the ability to stand up to a character who can make Superman bleed. Batman tanked Darkseid because the plot didn't allow him to die. Without it, Darkseid would have killed him despite the suit. It doesn't hurt my argument at all, because there have been instance were Batman took serious damage even with the Batsuit on (like getting his back broke by you-know-who, getting his spine stepped on, etc), yet Darkseid hits him and it does nothing? It doesn't make sense. You have nothing to prove that Norsemen are naturally more durable than humans. Asgardians are from an extra-dimensional plane of existence, they are not of Earth, and they were actually documented to be more than what a normal human is. Being a normal human doesn't restrict you from being resurrected. "
Dude, Ice didnt have a suit to protect her back when Doomsday punched her.  She just took it and got back up so comparing her to Batman is just pointless.  The fact she took punches that ripped other humans apart proves she isnt a regular girl.   She can just soak up more punishment than a regular human and thats what her feats show.  When Doomsday casually hits someone with human durability they lose bodyparts and it is a 1 hit kill or incapacitation.   Yet he hit an unconscious Ice in the back and she didnt even show any signs of damage a few minutes later.  The girl is just built tough though, its the norse blood that makes it so.  To imply all humans have equal durability is just generalizing too much, and even if they did, she isnt even a standard human because she is from that magical norse tribe.  I've never met a human who can resurrect by the way....so I think her resurrection has something to do with her magical heritage.

By the way, in her biography it specifically says she was one of the only leaguers who was still standing after Doomsday, that is something that shouldnt be downplayed.  And then there is the FACT that she took on Doomsday solo after the rest of the league was KOed and she came out alive.
#28 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar said:
" Dude, Ice didnt have a suit to protect her back when Doomsday punched her.  She just took it and got back up so comparing her to Batman is just pointless. 
Nah, not pointless. You're not intelligent enough to understand why she wasn't killed. 

We're finished.
#29 Posted by Klandicar (2471 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:

" @Klandicar said:

" Dude, Ice didnt have a suit to protect her back when Doomsday punched her.  She just took it and got back up so comparing her to Batman is just pointless. 
Nah, not pointless. You're not intelligent enough to understand why she wasn't killed.   We're finished. "
I understand what you are trying to argue, that it was an inconsistent showing that only happened because Superman was the only one ordained to die.  I couldnt disagree more.  Just because Superman died doesnt mean you can discount the feats Ice had in the same comic.  And you said she is just a girl with ice powers basically and completely discounted her being the princess of a magical norse tribe.  How do you know they dont take the hits better where Ice comes from?

She's a woman with ice powers and normal human durability. 

How do you know she has human durability?  You got feats to show that?  Because I got scans of her getting smacked around by Doomsday and still walking around like nothing happened.  Now if you can show her getting seriously hurt by street levelers then maybe you can say she is just human durability, but I dont think the Justice League would have let her play with Doomsday if she was that weak.  You do know Doomsday can kill a human with his pinky right? 
#30 Posted by Klandicar (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

Ya know what, why did Doomsday even punch an unconscious woman if not to show Ice's resilience?  There is absolutely no point to even showing him punch Ice because she was already down and out.

See how it says Krunch?  It means it was a big hit and meant as a death blow.
#31 Posted by Spidertheking (382 posts) - - Show Bio

Boobs wins that was serious 

#32 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

lol, I'll go with Fire here. But hot boobies ftw! :)

#33 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

#34 Posted by lilexplizit (150 posts) - - Show Bio

Ice!!!!!!

#35 Posted by Lion_Heart22 (446 posts) - - Show Bio

Whoever said that bit about:

"Ice died once, Fire hasn't been killed, guess who wins"

Sir, you are an absolute and rotund imbecile. I guess Booster Gold can kick the holy crap out of Superman, then? Hal Jordan? Barry Allen?

The idiocy of that post is so overwhelming, that in itself it gives Ice the win.

Seriously now, aside from her incredibly powerful ice powers, Tora has superstrength, durability and flight, and out of the whole Justice League that fought Doomsday, she was the only who looked good doing it. Adding to that, Ice always holds back because of her timid personality, and that's a fair fight. If she cut loose, then its curbstomp in favor of Ice, she took out all of the Metal Men and her teammates (Fire included) by herself. You know what they say, it's the quiet ones you have to watch out for.

#36 Edited by Illuminatus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lion_Heart22 said:

Whoever said that bit about:

"Ice died once, Fire hasn't been killed, guess who wins"

Sir, you are an absolute and rotund imbecile. I guess Booster Gold can kick the holy crap out of Superman, then? Hal Jordan? Barry Allen?

The idiocy of that post is so overwhelming, that in itself it gives Ice the win.

Seriously now, aside from her incredibly powerful ice powers, Tora has superstrength, durability and flight, and out of the whole Justice League that fought Doomsday, she was the only who looked good doing it. Adding to that, Ice always holds back because of her timid personality, and that's a fair fight. If she cut loose, then its curbstomp in favor of Ice, she took out all of the Metal Men and her teammates (Fire included) by herself. You know what they say, it's the quiet ones you have to watch out for.

I'd watch who you start calling an "imbecile" on this site. Mods don't take kindly to insults. 
#37 Posted by X_Titans (143 posts) - - Show Bio

Ice wins this.

#38 Posted by Lion_Heart22 (446 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus: Apologies if I offended you, and thanks for the warning, mate. To tell the truth, I didn't even bothered to check who it was that said that.

However, I don't really see what would give him the right to call another poster an idiot and then use a very aggressive and derogative tone, whilst he is expected to be "untouchable" as it were. Really, if we're supossed to keep our posts squeaky clean, then we all should do it, and not just us lowly common folk, don't you think?

Anyways, I digress.

#39 Posted by PowerHerc (78172 posts) - - Show Bio

@"Colossus" said:

3 sum ftw

LOL!