Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By gamerboy16

MATCH 1 JACK FROST(marvel) VS ICE MAN

MATCH 2 AOKIJI VS SUB ZERO

MATCH 3 MR FREEZE VS GLACIUS(killer instinct)

FINAL MATCH KILLER FROST VS FROST (mk)

who wins each match and what 2 in final round and who wins final round

gamerboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ANYBODY?!

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ice man wins ruond one, I think Aokiji wins round 2 (there's lots of versions of Sub Zero so I wouldn't be surprised if there's a super demon one somewhere that could win or some crap). Glacius probably beats Freeze. Killer Frost probably beats Frost (once again, MK has like 10 different canons so who knows).

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

not sure about the others but round 2 definitely goes to Akoiji(from one piece right?)

Avatar image for mightyrearranger
mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

Killer Frost generates her powers mainly by draining heat from targets (hence, her being a Firestorm villain), so I don't see her getting very far in this field, haha. However, I think she takes Frost.

Iceman > Jack Frost - Easily. Jack Frost only has some cryo powers and 32-degree skin. Bobby would turn him into slush from the inside out, rip him apart, and then put him back together for the fun of it.

Aokiji > Sub-Zero - Really tough call. Sub-Zero has teleportation on his side, but I still think he loses based on feats I've seen from Aokiji.

Glacius > Mr. Freeze - Not familiar with the KI series, but I'll still bet on Glacius. Freeze is a bit out of his league in this field.

Killer Frost > Frost - Frost probably isn't experienced enough with her powers to deal with KF. And I think she'd still be producing heat, no? KF will drain her of her body-temp and ice her over.

Iceman > Aokiji

Glacius > KF

Finally: Iceman > Glacius

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Jokergeist

I love it so much when people misspell "Tournament" in the thread title. It cracks me up x)

Sincerely,

No Caption Provided

gamerboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anbody else