• 79 results
#1 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

http%3A//home.nyc.rr.com/clankod/Iceman%25202.jpg" />

vs

http%3A//www.newsarama.com/DC/GLRB_Cv1.jpg" />

#2 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

confused...

which green lantern?

the picture you specified is Hal as The Specter...

Ice Man Vs The Specter is pretty much a curb stomp lol

against a bog standard GL it would be a good fight, though i'd have to back the Green Lantern.

The GL ring is much more versatile than Ice Man's powers and can shield from most of his attacks.

M

#3 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"confused... which green lantern? the picture you specified is Hal as The Specter... Ice Man Vs The Specter is pretty much a curb stomp lol against a bog standard GL it would be a good fight, though i'd have to back the Green Lantern. The GL ring is much more versatile than Ice Man's powers and can shield from most of his attacks. M"

yeah most of them but they way overpowered iceman. with a thought he can freeze the blood in GL's body killing him.

#4 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"Methos says:
"confused... which green lantern? the picture you specified is Hal as The Specter... Ice Man Vs The Specter is pretty much a curb stomp lol against a bog standard GL it would be a good fight, though i'd have to back the Green Lantern. The GL ring is much more versatile than Ice Man's powers and can shield from most of his attacks. M"
yeah most of them but they way overpowered iceman. with a thought he can freeze the blood in GL's body killing him. "

what if lantern encases himself in energy or whatever

#5 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"acewasp23 says:
"Methos says:
yeah most of them but they way overpowered iceman. with a thought he can freeze the blood in GL's body killing him. "
what if lantern encases himself in energy or whatever"

with a thought, he does not have to be touching GL to do it.

#6 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"vegeta says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Methos says:

with a thought, he does not have to be touching GL to do it."

iceman can do that now?

M

#7 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"acewasp23 says:
"vegeta says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Methos says:
iceman can do that now? M"

yeah he did it to emma frost. i think they overpowered him.

#8 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

crap...

if Green Lantern got the first shot in he could just nuke Iceman's ass lol

comes down to who's quicker...

Iceman or a Green Lantern...

M

#9 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"crap... if Green Lantern got the first shot in he could just nuke Iceman's ass lol comes down to who's quicker... Iceman or a Green Lantern... M"

yeah, and what GL it was to.

#10 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"vegeta says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Methos says:

my bad !

#11 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"Methos says:
"crap... if Green Lantern got the first shot in he could just nuke Iceman's ass lol comes down to who's quicker... Iceman or a Green Lantern... M"

yeah, and what GL it was to."

ok, going up against a bog standard GL, i'd put my money on Iceman...

Going up against someone like Killowog, Kyle, Hal, John or Guy... Iceman doesn't stand a chance.

M

#12 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"acewasp23 says:
"Methos says:
ok, going up against a bog standard GL, i'd put my money on Iceman... Going up against someone like Killowog, Kyle, Hal, John or Guy... Iceman doesn't stand a chance. M"

yeah i would back any of them up. whats going on with the sinestro corps?

#13 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

http%3A//parallax.homestead.com/files/Hal_Jordan.jpg" />

#14 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal Jordan...

Brilliant Green Lantern, completely fearless, as such is not limited with the 'Yellow' weakness that most GL's suffer from.

trademark move to intimidate someone

taking them apart, atom by atom... maybe he puts them back together right, maybe he screws around a bit... but it'll hurt and you'll feel it, every inch of the way...

M

#15 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"Methos says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Methos says:
ok, going up against a bog standard GL, i'd put my money on Iceman... Going up against someone like Killowog, Kyle, Hal, John or Guy... Iceman doesn't stand a chance. M"

yeah i would back any of them up. whats going on with the sinestro corps? "

Ion's been infected with the Parallax symbiote... the Guardians have sent the entire Corps to deal with it...

so far, Parallax / Kyle is winning hands down lol

M

#16 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"acewasp23 says:
"Methos says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Methos says:
yeah i would back any of them up. whats going on with the sinestro corps? "
Ion's been infected with the Parallax symbiote... the Guardians have sent the ***entire*** Corps to deal with it... so far, Parallax / Kyle is winning hands down lol M"

so whats going on with the ion symbiote?

#17 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Ion isn't a symbiote, it's Kyle Rayner... it can't be taken away from him now

M

#18 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#19 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#20 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

LOl this is sinestro removing ion.

#21 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"LOl this is sinestro removing ion."

as far as i knew, Ion couldn't be removed...

which issue is that in and whats the context?

M

#22 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

l

#23 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

Sinestro Corps 1 I think.

#24 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm.. give me a second

M

#25 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

http%3A//www.fanlistings.org/iceman/images/wallpapers/iceman_wallpaper_index.jpg" />

#27 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

#28 Posted by Beta Ray Bill (1220 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v214/SaintSaturn/other/stopposting18ey.gif"

hahahaha thats cool that dude is getting his ass kicked

#29 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

ok, just reread Sinestro Corps...

that doesn't make sense...

This Version of ION wasn't a symbiote, it was purely Kyle gifted with Jade's love and powers during Infinite Crisis... it's never been said that it was a Symbiote like Parallax before.

and personally, i hate the idea of the Parallax symbiote as it is...

M

#30 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ion_%28comics%29this is the only thing i can find on it so far."

WTF!?!

seriously, will DC stop retconning Green Lantern to fit their new stuff...

it's really starting to piss me off now

M

#31 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"ok, just reread Sinestro Corps... that doesn't make sense... This Version of ION wasn't a symbiote, it was purely Kyle gifted with Jade's love and powers during Infinite Crisis... it's never been said that it was a Symbiote like Parallax before. and personally, i hate the idea of the Parallax symbiote as it is... M"

Yeah i didn't like the fear demon/avatar either but i guess they had to give him his opposite.

#32 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v214/SaintSaturn/other/stopposting18ey.gif"

ssssshhhhhhh!!!!!!

#33 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"Methos says:
"ok, just reread Sinestro Corps... that doesn't make sense... This Version of ION wasn't a symbiote, it was purely Kyle gifted with Jade's love and powers during Infinite Crisis... it's never been said that it was a Symbiote like Parallax before. and personally, i hate the idea of the Parallax symbiote as it is... M"

Yeah i didn't like the fear demon/avatar either but i guess they had to give him his opposite."

it just doesn't make sense...

The Fear symbiote (Parallax) makes a vague amount of sense because they always said that the yellow impurity in the rings was something they didn't understand.

they gave 'Parallax' a full back story allowing for the guardians to imprison him in the central battery on OA, and thats what spawned the 'impurity'.

That makes sense...

Retconning ION to be another Symbiote is something they have never talked about before, Ion, in his first incarnation was born out of Parallax (pre retcon), Oblivion, Kyle and Nero... now ION was supposed be by a mixture of the Green Lantern's energy and the energy of the Starheart... what? are they reconning the Starheart as well now?

Mucking Fuppets

M

#34 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"acewasp23 says:
"Methos says:
Yeah i didn't like the fear demon/avatar either but i guess they had to give him his opposite."
it just doesn't make sense... The Fear symbiote (Parallax) makes a vague amount of sense because they always said that the yellow impurity in the rings was something they didn't understand. they gave 'Parallax' a full back story allowing for the guardians to imprison him in the central battery on OA, and thats what spawned the 'impurity'. That makes sense... Retconning ION to be another Symbiote is something they have never talked about before, Ion, in his first incarnation was born out of Parallax (pre retcon), Oblivion, Kyle and Nero... now ION was supposed be by a mixture of the Green Lantern's energy and the energy of the Starheart... what? are they reconning the Starheart as well now? ***M***ucking ***F***uppets M"

toss up

#35 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

all i know is i liked hal jordan as Parallax more than Kyle. i thought that they were going to make parallax out to be thier version of the guardians and now they brought back the anti-monitor and he's backing the corps i think thats kinda stupid. plus whats with prime and hank henshaw?

#36 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

i'm not sure...

so far the Sinestro Corps have a bunch of guys that don't actually work together and have conflicting goals...

we have Sinestro, he just wants to humiliate and destroy the Green Lantern Corps...

Superboy Prime - no idea what his new agenda is...

Anti-Monitor - he has something to do with Ion... i'm not sure what though...

Hank Henshaw - Wants to destroy and humiliate Superman

Parallax - Not sure what the Symbiote actually wants, when it was in Hal is fed of his fears and passsions... he just wanted to make things right, so Parallax restarted the universe and started to manipulate it into something else...

i have absolutely no idea where it's all heading now...

M

#37 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"toss up"

M

#38 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"vegeta says:
" toss up"
M "

who you supposed to be john cena

#39 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"Methos says:
"vegeta says:
" toss up"
M "
who you supposed to be john cena"

Well, both of them would totally own you.

#40 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"all i know is i liked hal jordan as Parallax more than Kyle. i thought that they were going to make parallax out to be thier version of the guardians and now they brought back the anti-monitor and he's backing the corps i think thats kinda stupid. plus whats with prime and hank henshaw? "

But does he have the Parallax now? NO! But Iceman gets beat so badly that.............well you now!

#41 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

OMEGA LEVEL MY FOOT!

#42 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"Methos says:
"vegeta says:
" toss up"
M "

Fine...

STFU

lol

M

#43 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"vegeta says:
"Methos says:
"vegeta says:
" toss up"
M "
Fine... ***STFU*** lol M"

ha cool

#44 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

and i have no idea who he is...

M

#45 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Methos says:
"and i have no idea who he is... M"
Just one of the best wrestlers ever!!!!! And from my home state!"

he cant see him

#46 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

Just one of the best wrestlers ever!!!!! And from my home state!

#47 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Methos says:
he cant see him"
#48 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

And, btw, John Cena doesn't usually go STFU. He's goes with the whole "You can't see me" and other stuff.

#49 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"vegeta says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Methos says:
he cant see him"
Actually, He could if he wanted to. They sometimes go to the UK."

not what i ment

#50 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"And, btw, John Cena doesn't usually go STFU. He's goes with the whole "You can't see me" and other stuff."

ok, no more STFU...

better?

M