• 57 results
#1 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

vs

#2 Posted by ghostrider813 (83 posts) - - Show Bio

ice man

#3 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

The violent snowman

#4 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah but this isn't the human torch? iceman has the power advantage but Ghost rider can burn icemans soul with his hellfire.

#5 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"yeah but this isn't the human torch? iceman has the power advantage but Ghost rider can burn icemans soul with his hellfire."

Ghost Rider would need time. Iceman just freezes all the air and turns Ghost Rider into a block of ice plays soccer with his skull head.

#6 Posted by ghostrider813 (83 posts) - - Show Bio

ya your right

#7 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

ghostrider813 says:

"ya your right"

Mucho Gracias senor.

#8 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

GR

#9 Posted by Guide (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider is almost Godly when the human being is knocked out. The first round would be be hard enough for them but if it comes to the point where Ghost Rider gets knocked out he would come back with the strength of God and the battle would end soon.

#10 Posted by The Priest (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Of course Iceman

#11 Posted by super joker (36 posts) - - Show Bio

iceman

#12 Posted by hell-spawn (121 posts) - - Show Bio

ghost rider. remember fire melts ice, he's not water man. ghost rider wins easy, he's more a less a demon with way too much power for the ice man to handle. no joke GR wins

#13 Posted by New_World_Order (12520 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider I suppose.

#14 Posted by Wardemon32 (4086 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmao WTF is this? Iceman? Seriously Iceman? What can he possibly do to Ghost Rider? Freeze him internally when he can't put out Hell Fire? Ghost Rider melts him, done.

#15 Posted by dondave (34442 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider

#16 Posted by Clark_EL (2459 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6946 posts) - - Show Bio

People really overestimate Ice Man. This is the guy who lost to Mystique twice...

#18 Posted by DireDrill (2447 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman did not lose to Mystique twice, Mystique sucker punched him and he was able to beat it both times.

This is the problem with this battle. Bobby hasn't done anything that would make his soul guilty enough for vengeance so I don't see how the Ghost Rider could do anything to Iceman. As we saw in WWH, if you are justified in your actions, Ghost Rider can't touch you.

#19 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6946 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider's penance stare has worked on angels before. So I doubt Bobby is immune.

Also the same issue of WWH, the Ghost Rider was said to be a being of infinite power by Doctor Strange.

For my last point, Ghost Rider has more than just Penance Stare to fall on. He has hellfire, unbreakable chains, can create duplicates and can create things with hellfire. Last time I checked Bobby still had a soul.

#20 Edited by DireDrill (2447 posts) - - Show Bio

Angels are not anything of a special case when it comes to guilt or god's vengeance. Infinite power without the ability to use it makes you useless.

Bobby's soul is far less easy to lock down than most. He can create duplicates now too and stay out of any view and continually reform his bodies as Hellfire is not hot enough to vaporize.

Absolute Zero can put Galactus into Hibernation so Ghost Rider should at least be slowed down since Bobby recently showed he was capable of doing it.

#21 Posted by GhostRider2 (3270 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider wins, he is not Human Torch and Iceman can't freeze him, it won't work on him.

#22 Posted by chiq (1911 posts) - - Show Bio

GR. Magik already hurt Bobby with hell fire attacks. I don't think Bobby handles magical attacks so well.

#23 Edited by AdamtheSubmariner (107 posts) - - Show Bio

Bobby's cloning abilities come into play?

#24 Posted by henrik (562 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider

#25 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6946 posts) - - Show Bio

@diredrill: Bobby is not intelligent enough to do anything you are implying (aside from the clone production). Even then Ghost Rider can make duplicates himself as well. A morals on Bobby is not going to absolute zero and it's implausible to say he can when Ghost Rider is enveloped in hell fire. You can't go to absolute zero if a heat source is present. Bobby is not intelligent enough to hide his soul away from the battle. AoA Bobby is miles ahead in power level and intelligence when it comes to mainstream Bobby. Also Bobby feels pain when in ice form and it is physically taxing for him to keep it up. Ghost Rider would just literally light up the whole entire area in hellfire, like what he did in WWH.

#26 Edited by DireDrill (2447 posts) - - Show Bio

Bobby is smart enough to know that he can't take on Ghost Rider directly. You can't go to absolute zero at all without the universe being at an end as it is impossible to create a completely closed system that let's in zero heat which means that just by creating an area that is Absolute Zero he has done the impossible. Hellfire won't save Ghost Rider from an Absolute Zero attack.

AoA Bobby was not miles ahead in power, he just was smarter about its application but Current Bobby has feats that put him on par or above AoA Bobby. AoA Bobby was defeated by a furnace which wouldn't even slow down Bobby. Current Bobby has reached Absolute Zero which is a ridiculously high level feat that dwarfs anything that AoA Bobby has ever done.

Bobby only feels pain because he thinks he should feel pain not because he is actually feeling pain. Bobby has a desire to remain as human as possible so he clings fast to the things that makes humans human. Pain is one of the biggies so he maintains it as a psychosomatic response to trauma.

Correct me if I am wrong but does not the Ghost Rider require his host to function?

#27 Posted by youngman_logan96 (284 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider Curbstomp

#28 Posted by chiq (1911 posts) - - Show Bio

GR. bad match up for bobby

#29 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate unless someone can tell me how GR can kill Bobby... bc Bobby has no way to beat GR.

#30 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3418 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman cant do anything here....mismatch

#31 Posted by Thanofleeze (2431 posts) - - Show Bio

Although your comment may be biased, I second it.

#32 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (16039 posts) - - Show Bio

though I don't see either putting each other down for good, bobby could bury GR under tonnes of snow (if that would even work), while ghost rider could soul hax with his stare.

I guess coin flip then.

GR wins.

#33 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3418 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1 said:

Although your comment may be biased, I second it.

Why??? Is it because I got ghost rider in my name.....that's a poor assumption. No its not biased...its just true.

#34 Edited by New_World_Order (12520 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider stomps.

#35 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3418 posts) - - Show Bio

though I don't see either putting each other down for good, bobby could bury GR under tonnes of snow (if that would even work), while ghost rider could soul hax with his stare.

I guess coin flip then.

GR wins.

I highly doubt Iceman will be able to bury the ghost rider.

Stalemate unless someone can tell me how GR can kill Bobby... bc Bobby has no way to beat GR.

The penance stare wont kill bobby....but it will incapacitate him long enough to get the win

#36 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (16039 posts) - - Show Bio
@princearagorn1 said:

I guess coin flip then.

GR wins.

I highly doubt Iceman will be able to bury the ghost rider.

I don't see why not:

#37 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3418 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1:

He would just melt the ice with hellfire. and if some reason he cant seem to get out. He can just use teleportation. Ghost Rider can travel between dimensions. He can go to hell then come back to earth. BFR wont work

#38 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1: You're right, Penance Stare should do the trick as long as Bobby remains in solid form long enough for him to use it.

#39 Edited by Iragexcudder (4282 posts) - - Show Bio

What can Iceman do to Ghost Rider? This whole "turn him into a block of ice" just seems ridiculous. I'd like to see a scan of that sort

#40 Posted by youngman_logan96 (284 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: ghost rider killed creatures like the abigor he can increase heat levels of hellfire at immense temperatures,he vapourised hollow the one that can turn into water and same abigor that turned into wind which made him intangable,he created a tornado with chain with immense heat level and abigor got vapourised

#41 Posted by youngman_logan96 (284 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: ghost rider's hellfire in not like any oridinary flame,ghost rider can raise heal levels to ultra intense levels,he has dealed with creatures like hollow who could turned into water just like bobby can and they got completely owned,rider stomps here

#42 Posted by oceanmaster21 (7747 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman ftw but not easy

#43 Posted by youngman_logan96 (284 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by patrat18 (8837 posts) - - Show Bio

GR.

#45 Posted by youngman_logan96 (284 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

GR.

seriously man,i dont see why people say iceman lol they know very welll he wont stand a chance

#46 Posted by X_insignia1 (1373 posts) - - Show Bio

GR easily.

#47 Edited by God_of_Batman (1301 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's be serious here, Ghost Rider's got this in the bag.

#48 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

Hellfire should work just fine on Bobby, there isn't much reason for him to be immune to it.

#49 Posted by fiodestromus (966 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider wins this,

I'm sure if Bobby ever freezes him or bury's him in Ice he would just replicate the explosion(Hell Fire Nova is what i think its called ) feat from WWH story arc

#50 Posted by brainstorm01 (1164 posts) - - Show Bio

with iceman's power he can survive in any form of water so theorywise he wins