#1 Posted by Bo88gdan (4374 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight till death in the center of Manhattan .Both bloodlusted ,morals off . Fight will end with Ko or death .

#2 Posted by Manchine (3693 posts) - - Show Bio

Absorbing Man. Iceman has no way to hurt him. Absorbing Man at one point in time will absorb something that will hurt Iceman.

#3 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

ice man for sure. absorbing man can even absorb his powers but he cant become as skilled as him in moments.

#4 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

@Manchine said:

Absorbing Man. Iceman has no way to hurt him. Absorbing Man at one point in time will absorb something that will hurt Iceman.

Unless he absorbs something that allows him to shut off Bobby's power, he technically can't hurt him either. I would assume in this battle that his materials are limited to mundane things.

#5 Posted by nickthedevil (11089 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman freezes him in a block of titanic block of Ice.

#6 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2005 posts) - - Show Bio
@KainScion

ice man for sure. absorbing man can even absorb his powers but he cant become as skilled as him in moments.

Ice man,anything to do with water, air, temperature and pressure he can manipulate.
That's very powerful.
#7 Posted by pooty (10357 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil: @thanobomb1124: i dont see a winner. even with icemans vast powers how can he KILL Absorbing Man

#8 Posted by nickthedevil (11089 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@nickthedevil: @thanobomb1124: i dont see a winner. even with icemans vast powers how can he KILL Absorbing Man

well probably won't kill, but he'll stop him.

#9 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2005 posts) - - Show Bio
@nickthedevil

@pooty said:

well probably won't kill, but he'll stop him.

Absorbing Man Would need to Act Very fast, If his Body contains water. His reaction time will need to be faster than Bobby.
#10 Posted by pooty (10357 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil: yeah he could stop him.

@thanobomb1124: AM usually has his chain and he can absorb that almost instantly. but bobby might have a chance.

#11 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2005 posts) - - Show Bio
@pooty

@nickthedevil: yeah he could stop him.

@thanobomb1124: AM usually has his chain and he can absorb that almost instantly. but bobby might have a chance.

By touch or by being Near Bobby?
#12 Posted by pooty (10357 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanobomb1124: AM can absorb his steel chain instantly so there would be no water in his body. is that what you were asking?

#13 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2005 posts) - - Show Bio
@pooty

@thanobomb1124: AM can absorb his steel chain instantly so there would be no water in his body. is that what you were asking?

Was asking if he can absorb Bobby's powers by touching him or just by being near him
#14 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11357 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate?

#15 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

I think we have a stalemate here.

#16 Posted by pooty (10357 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanobomb1124: he would have to touch Bobby.

#17 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

Although his ball and chain has the same capabilities he does, it was still made of normal material, and I have seen Bobby drop temps low enough to shatter metal with a flick of his fingers, when Polaris used said metal to cage him.

#18 Posted by HolySerpent (12340 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman easy

#19 Posted by Lord Shiva (793 posts) - - Show Bio

Could go either way, probably Stalemate.

#20 Posted by rd2race (289 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordOfAllHumans said:

Although his ball and chain has the same capabilities he does, it was still made of normal material, and I have seen Bobby drop temps low enough to shatter metal with a flick of his fingers, when Polaris used said metal to cage him.

Good point i believe this is how it ends or he freezes his blood between changes

#21 Posted by Harddrivexxii (514 posts) - - Show Bio

with BFR on - Iceman otherwise stalemate

#22 Posted by JackRock (63 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman!!

#23 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate

#24 Posted by Illuminatus (9412 posts) - - Show Bio
@jeanroygrant said:

Stalemate

Pretty much.
#25 Posted by Sobe Cin (599 posts) - - Show Bio

Just because Absorbing Man is able to absorbing and become the material he touches. He is still 90 percent water- Iceman is an Omega Level Mutant- as powerful as Jean Grey. The only reason people expect Absorbing Man to win is because Bobby Drake is not quite as confident in himself; while Absorbing is overconfident. But if Iceman applied himself he would defeat Absorbing Man in seconds. Hell Absorbing Man, who is supposed to be on Thor's level of power was defeated by Daredevil when he tried to become diamond- but absorbing ended up getting cracked and Daredevil took him out using his own piece of broken diamond.

#26 Posted by jayskee (1904 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stronger said:

I think we have a stalemate here.

#27 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (9038 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Absorbing Man have normal human durability until he absorbs something? Couldn't Iceman rip the moisture from his body before he can absorb anything?

#28 Posted by pooty (10357 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sobe Cin: @THUNDERBOLT30: Absorbing man can instantly absorb the steel from his chain or the ground beneath his feat. then there is no water to manipulate. It all depends on how fast bobbi tries to steal his moisture. I don't think that tactic is something he does off the rip. IMO

#29 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (9038 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@Sobe Cin: @THUNDERBOLT30: Absorbing man can instantly absorb the steel from his chain or the ground beneath his feat. then there is no water to manipulate. It all depends on how fast bobbi tries to steal his moisture. I don't think that tactic is something he does off the rip. IMO

Gotcha. Thanks. Then, with morals off, couldn't he drop the temp to the degree that steel becomes brittle or freeze him solid if he became gravel?

#30 Posted by pooty (10357 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30: As said Ice man can stop him. BFR him. but the title says "to death" which is not happening.

#31 Posted by Joey809 (253 posts) - - Show Bio

iceman dies

#32 Posted by Fluke-buddha (644 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joey809 said:

iceman dies

Iceman can't die.

#33 Posted by Harryman (314 posts) - - Show Bio

Absorbing Man kills Iceman.

#34 Posted by XiiX (4955 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Stalemate

#35 Edited by AngryHulks (2966 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Absorbing Man absorbs power? Or can he only absorbs material properties?

Anyway, Iceman should have beaten him if the answer to the second question was yes.

#36 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio
@AngryHulks said:

Anyway, Iceman should have beaten him if the answer to the second question was yes.

Both I believe. 

#37 Posted by AngryHulks (2966 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmegaDynasty said:

@AngryHulks said:

Both I believe.

He have absorbed cosmic cube prior to that feat.

#38 Posted by JonSmith (3873 posts) - - Show Bio

Question: If Absorbing Man tries to absorb Bobby's ice, or generally replicate it, can't Bobby just control him like any other piece of ice, water, or snow? Break him into pieces and stop him from reforming?

And if so, how can Absorbing Man defend against that?