Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

@dondave said:

Stops at Daredevil

Lol Ian would blitz Daredevil.

Stops at Wolverine or Spiderman

This. Most likely stops at Spider-man as the bloodsword negates healing so Wolverine will most likely get cut up as he likes to tank damage.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@strider92 What speed feats does Ian have to suggest he could blitz Matt? Also on what basis did you determine that the Bloodsword negates healing?

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: Its consistently cut and killed beings like the Angelus, Darkness and Witchblade who have all been able to heal from far greater damage. Ian was moving as a blur to the Witchblade and snatching bullets out of the air on consistent basis he's faster than Matt by quite a large degree.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

Stops at Daredevil

Lol Ian would blitz Daredevil.

@pr0metheus said:

Stops at Wolverine or Spiderman

This. Most likely stops at Spider-man as the bloodsword negates healing so Wolverine will most likely get cut up as he likes to tank damage.

I normally(read -always) agree with your opinions, but don't you think Deathstroke could actually stop Ian?

He has the skill and the speed necessary, and IMO is better strategically.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: Honestly I hadn't seen Deathstroke. Yeah he could give Ian a hard time. More so than Logan as DS won't try tanking damage.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably stops at Spider-Man if not he stops at Midnighter indefinitely.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Stops at Wolverine.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I also fail to see why people are getting so hinged up on the fact that Wolverine tanks damage when I can bring like, 8 fights where he doesn't do so against skilled opponents, which Ian is.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92 That doesn't mean it negates healing factors. When the Danielle was stabbed by one Jackie's Darklings it took some time for it to heal. I don't see why cutting off her head wouldn't kill her.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: Honestly I hadn't seen Deathstroke. Yeah he could give Ian a hard time. More so than Logan as DS won't try tanking damage.

Yeah, that's what i thought.Maybe it's not true generally, but in this particular gauntlet(like in any one with the character running it negating regeneration) DS should be above Wolvie.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By FukYouRenchamp

@wolverine08 said:

I also fail to see why people are getting so hinged up on the fact that Wolverine tanks damage when I can bring like, 8 fights where he doesn't do so against skilled opponents, which Ian is.

I don't really believe it stops healing factors because it failed to damage the Witchblade, (IIRC) Which is why I say he stops at Wolverine.

Currently Wolverine has no Healing Factor, which I'm guessing he has in this fight, but during the first issue of "Killable", When he attempts to fight Black Panther and he bats him away, Black Panther remarks on how his fighting style is based on getting hit, and he couldn't win the fight without the healing factor.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

I don't really believe it stops healing factors because it failed to damage the Witchblade, (IIRC) Which is why I say he stops at Wolverine.

Currently Wolverine has no Healing Factor, which I'm guessing he has in this fight, but during the first issue of "Killable", When he attempts to fight Black Panther and he bats him away, Black Panther remarks on how his fighting style is based on getting hit, and he couldn't win the fight without the healing factor.

Paul Cornell's Wolverine has been completely inconsistent in regards to Wolverine, so I'm not really taking it seriously at all. Just poor writing that contradicts what has happened to Wolverine in the past. He fought Captain America in Origins #4 with his healing factor severely taxed to the point where it was barely working, and he still stomped Steve into the ground. Even gave him an aneurysm. Why didn't he buckle over and lose in that fight since he couldn't tank damage. He's fought and evaded Omega Red and Lady Deathstrike with no healing factor,(Was purposely trying to avoid tanking damage). Why didn't he whither up and suck with no healing factor? Daredevil has commented on Wolverine's avoidance skill before. Kaine recently commented on his avoidance when the both of them were dodging bullets together. He was recently blocking and evading energy swords that he knew dealt more damage than regular swords.

Wolverine tanks damage when he is confident that he can take it, yes. I or any person knowledgeable on Wolverine won't deny that, but he can be useful while not tanking damage. He's shown this multiple times. Paul Cornell is just writing fan fiction at this point.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus said:

@wolverine08 said:

Paul Cornell's Wolverine has been completely inconsistent in regards to Wolverine, so I'm not really taking it seriously at all. Just poor writing that contradicts what has happened to Wolverine in the past. He fought Captain America in Origins #4 with his healing factor severely taxed to the point where it was barely working, and he still stomped Steve into the ground. Even gave him an aneurysm. Why didn't he buckle over and lose in that fight since he couldn't tank damage. He's fought and evaded Omega Red and Lady Deathstrike with no healing factor,(Was purposely trying to avoid tanking damage). Why didn't he whither up and suck with no healing factor? Daredevil has commented on Wolverine's avoidance skill before. Kaine recently commented on his avoidance when the both of them were dodging bullets together. He was recently blocking and evading energy swords that he knew dealt more damage than regular swords.

Wolverine tanks damage when he is confident that he can take it, yes. I or any person knowledgeable on Wolverine won't deny that, but he can be useful while not tanking damage. He's shown this multiple times. Paul Cornell is just writing fan fiction at this point.

Even with no healing factor, Comic Wolverine still has better healing then movie Wolverine.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

@pr0metheus said:

@wolverine08 said:

Even with no healing factor, Comic Wolverine still has better healing then movie Wolverine.

Hugh still looks better.

6 foot tall and charming!

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus said:

@wolverine08 said:

@pr0metheus said:

@wolverine08 said:

Hugh still looks better.

Yeah, Comic Wolverine is just a really angry hairy midget.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

@pr0metheus said:

@wolverine08 said:

@pr0metheus said:

@wolverine08 said:

Hugh still looks better.

Comic women seem to enjoy him though!

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By FukYouRenchamp

@wolverine08 said:

@pr0metheus said:

@wolverine08 said:

@pr0metheus said:

@wolverine08 said:

@pr0metheus said:

@wolverine08 said:

Hugh still looks better.

Maybe he makes up for it somewhere else..

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Wolverine008

@wolverine08 said:

@pr0metheus said:

@wolverine08 said:

@pr0metheus said:

@wolverine08 said:

@pr0metheus said:

@wolverine08 said:

Hugh still looks better.

Maybe he makes up for it somewhere else..

No Caption Provided