#1 Edited by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

And fight Scott Summers...
hand to hand ONLY.

Note: She can use tail.


#2 Posted by The 502 Kid (3791 posts) - - Show Bio
*looks at the pic* what in the world is that!? lol
#3 Posted by danhimself (21904 posts) - - Show Bio

you do realize that mystique only copies a person's appearance not there abilities

#4 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio
I would like to see Mystique morph into Frieza and fight Kid Gohan...

I wouldn't, Mystique would get butchered!
#5 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"And fight Scott Summers...
hand to hand ONLY.

Note: She can use tail.


"
wtf is that? lmfao!! frieza's sister???
#6 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

Friezas on the right?

#7 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

It's not like Mystique would get any of Frieza's powers...she'd just end up looking kind of dumb.

#8 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
Alexander Anderson said:
"It's not like Mystique would get any of Frieza's powers...she'd just end up looking kind of dumb."
lol.. the only shapeshifter i know of that mimics powers are..... is!!!!





#9 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio
Shang Tsung is so badass
#10 Posted by Lantern Prime (13045 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Shang Tsung is so badass
"

Man, I hope that Shang Tsung will be able to have that ability while your  fighting with him in the Mortal Kombat vs Dc Universe game.
#11 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"King Saturn said:
"Shang Tsung is so badass
"

Man, I hope that Shang Tsung will be able to have that ability while your  fighting with him in the Mortal Kombat vs Dc Universe game."
I Do As Well...
#12 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"King Saturn said:
"Shang Tsung is so badass
"

Man, I hope that Shang Tsung will be able to have that ability while your  fighting with him in the Mortal Kombat vs Dc Universe game."
oh snap! shang tsung takes supermans power!! YYYyyeeeeaaaaaahhhh boooooooooyyyyyy!!!!!!