I want to settle this...

• 67 results
DeathUponAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Superman is first Martian Manhunter is second, and you guys can place the rest however you like.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdude360, YOU horn in on a discussion that has NOTHING to do with, you, attempt to chastise BOTH parties, even though the other person stepped to ME when I was MINDING MY OWN BUSINESS, and because I don't let you get away with that crap---you claim I'M the one that's immature? Translation: You expect to impose your self on a situation without challenge, even after the matter has been settled between the two parties---AND YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN INVOLVED IN THE FIRST PLACE. Sorry, son---not gonna happen. If you don't want to be repsonded to in a certain way, behave like a James Brown lyric about "static"---"don't START none, won't BE none". ON TOPIC-pleased to see so many people put the main man (no, NOT Lobo) SUPERMAN in first place, as it should be.

jesse1018

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone who thinks Hulk shouldn't be on here should be taken out back and beaten. Hercules has outmuscled Thor, and that should warrant his position on this particular list (esp the OP comment about no mjolnir). That being said, Hyperion is a beast. Next I'd go for Sentry, then Supes. Black Adams advantage is his pure ferocity. He isn't stronger than many on this list. Gladiatior is a toss-up, esp. depending on confidence level. I'd venture that at full confidence he is equivalent to Superman. Lobo....no.

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdude360, not only had I and the other poster ALREADY stopped---"dude"---but you had no business in our dispute in THE FIRST PLACE. But even STILL, I would have let it go----until you stated you "don't care who started it". THAT is unacceptable; you're not the sherriff of "Vine in the FIRST PLACE, but if you dare to interfere in something NOT your business, at least assess the situation CORRECTLY. Seriously, it's not my nature to argue uneccessarily, but if I feel I'M being PROVOKED uneccessarily-well, this is the result.

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknows: man please just MATURE and HONESTLY if YOU. are GONNA pointlessly argue in, A thread like this TO the point where ITS personal imI'm gonna call you out and it DOESNT matter who starts it if you are DOING the greater evil HERE.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was pointless for you to get involved in the FIRST PLACE, and even MORE pointless to continue AFTER the other poster and I had settled our differences AMIABLICALLY. What about that don't you understand? You are being INCREDIBLY immature to continue this when you had nothing to do with a dispute that's ALREADY BEEN SETTLED, HOURS AGO!!!

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknows: dude I've stated.multiple times I want you to end this now stop acting like an 8 year old and stop if you absolutely need.to continue than just.pm me cause.I'm tired.of you bringing me in to this when I'm trying to state toend this

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hard head---YOU brought YOURSELF into it when you didn't need to. If you don't like the result---DON'T do this type of thing EVER AGAIN, and stay out of my business-UNLESS of course, it's where we disagree on a battle thread; and if that happens, I'll keep it civil if YOU do. It's all on YOU.

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknows: wow bro I'll except the blame but you were calling someone out that even said nevermind at the end I mean not the nicest way but he took it back. Now stop whining and blaming me for trying to stop you. If you wanna complain some mote pm me cause that's how.I'll notice.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By XLR87T3

LOL at everyone putting Superman on top.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdude360, I don't care if you "notice" or not; I'll write what I want, in the WAY that I want. You didn't "stop" me in ANY way, so I don't know what YOU'RE "whining" about; YOU are the one continuing on with someone who WASN'T CONVERSING WITH YOU in the FIRST PLACE. Don't like it? It's simple---stay out of my business.

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

1. Superman
  2. Martian Manhunter
  3. Hulk
  4. Hercules
  5. Thor
  6. Sentry
  7. Gladiator
  8. Hyperion
  9. Wonder Woman
  10. Black Adam
  11. Captain Marvel
  12. Lobo

I could be persuaded on the order from 4 down but I'm pretty set on the first three

Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dre_savage: is this new 52 or pre new 52? i'll go with pre new 52

striking power = thor comes out on top, since he has the greatest striking feats on the list.... he will be able to inflict care more damage with mjolnir than the others with punches alone..... thor has some really stupid striking feats......... the second place probably goes to gladiator, who destroyed a planet with punches, which was durable enough to survive deaths of galaxies.....

strength power = if we take supermans infinity lifting feats into consideration, then he wins it, but we've seen superman far more often struggeling to pull off planetary level strength feats even together with other characters and he needed amps to perform other feats like the pushing of warlord....... so i personally would give hyperion the win in this area with him holding two planets (maybe even two universes) apart and stopping a planet bigger than the earth, which was moving at 500.000 mph....... second in place would be thor, who outmuscled the midgard serpent, which was crushing the earth....

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknows: dude chillax I just want to end this convo no need to be hostile man if you wanna end it and I wanna end it than we're all good dude.

Rick_Grayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman

Martian Manhunter

Sentry

Black Adam

Thor

Hyperion

Gladiator

Captain Marvel

Wonder Woman

Lobo

This seems like the closest to my knowledge, although I know far less about Marvel than I do DC.

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GHOST RIDER WINS